VD
VIRGINIA D.
Forest Hill, MD
11/14/2020
Honest
I took my car in for a check up. As usual gave me and honest appraisal of what needed to be fixed. He called me to discuss what was needed prior to starting the repairs

MIKE P.
Volvo 940
11/13/2020
Quick, friendly service
Terry got me in within a day and fixed several long-standing problems. (Well, the car is 27 years old!)

11/11/2020
Kingsville Repair is Top Notch
Knowledgeable, personal service that you can rely on.

GK
GREG K.
Mazda CX-5
10/29/2020
Superior Auto Service in Kingsville.
I’ve been taking a whole variety of cars and trucks to Kingsville Auto Repair for probably 20 years. It’s a good garage.
Just got the brakes done on my SUV. They only did the back brakes, because Terry said the front ones were fine. I don’t think there’s a chain store garage on the planet that wouldn’t have hit me up for a complete brake job.
Honesty, integrity and really good mechanics.
What more could you ask for?

MIKE W.

Perry Hall, MD
Toyota Venza
10/23/2020
Bill S
I always enjoy dealing with Kingsville motors because they are Honest and always do a good Job.
One of the Mechanics at Kingsville Motors named Wiggins is probally one of the best
Mechanics in the State.
I have recommended Kingsville Motors to my fiends and they are also pleased.
Bill S.

TL
TONY L.
Towson, MD
Honda Civic Coupe
10/23/2020
Great service and prices
Needed an oil change and new brake pads. This month/Oct is a cool special with free brake pads to customers and donating proceeds to an organization. Service is friendly and honest.

PM
PATTI M.
10/22/2020
Honest employer and good service. Would recommend highly to anyone needing repairs or service
Great service and good workmanship.
Fair pricing .

DOUG S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2020
Kingsville auto review
Always great to deal with. Good service and look out for their customers.

PM
PATTI M.
09/09/2020
Honest service and fair pricing and pleasant atmosphere

KP
KATHY P.
08/26/2020
Honest People, Great Automotive Repair Shop!
Dropped off my car for oil change and possible repair. Quick and honest, reliable!

RAYMOND W.
Edgewood, MD
08/25/2020
Very honest people
Just very honest I trust them means a lot to me
Jim

Chevrolet Colorado
08/13/2020
Trust in Kingsville Auto
In for a regular oil change in my truck, I forgot to put my credit card in my wallet. Once back at home, I got a call from KA to say they had my card. Not only do you get good service at a fair price, the whole crew is looking out for vehicle owners as well!

ROBERT S.
08/13/2020
Fast and Friendly
I love this place. Owner always listens to what I have to say. He is knowledgeable and offers alternative solutions when required.

JOHN S.
Ram 2500
07/15/2020
locally owned and run.
Gets you in and out with minimum wait time