PH
Peggy H.
Wildwood, FL
05/17/2018
The person taking the call needs more experience in heat

S
steve .
Englewood, FL
05/15/2018
Jim, our technician, did a very nice job with our new windshield installation. It is nice to see a tradesman that takes pride in his work.

Dennis W.
Astor, FL
05/10/2018
Very happy with work you did for us.

Matthew G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
05/09/2018
You can not do any better.
K&K glass are truly the most honest and professional company out there. I had a broken windshield on my 2015 Mustang and they sent out Chris F. He was on time and a true professional. They have the right people doing the right job. Thanks K&K Glass.

David D.
Punta Gorda, FL
05/09/2018
Nice Job

EM
Ellen M.
Bradenton, FL
05/03/2018
Your technicians were courteous, on time and did an excellent job.

David M.
Fort Pierce, FL
05/01/2018
Was prompt and worked through the rain

Caeyb C.
Odessa, FL
04/28/2018
Lacking in communication and clean up
Simple windshield replacement. I was told I would get a call in the morning with a time for install. No call so around 11:30 I call and am told in one hour the guy with be there. I said no, I will.not be home so has to be after 2. Asked that tech call when he is on the way. Again, no call and he shows up. Windshield installed just fine but he popped off a piece of my dashboard and just left it like that.

Robert H.
North Port, FL
04/27/2018
great job

Briana B.
Lakeland, FL
04/25/2018
I made my appointment online over the weekend for the following Monday afternoon. On Monday morning the CSR called and said they would be unable to come out that day and could they come tomorrow. While this was less convenient, I agreed. Then, the next day she called again and said they would be unable to come out that day too and could they come the next day again. This time I said no, they needed to figure out a way to come today as previously scheduled as they had already rescheduled on me once. She relented and said someone would call around 1:30/2:00 to confirm. No one called, but the service tech, Eric, showed up at 4:30. I asked him why I had not received a call first and he apologized, stating he was not told to call first. I said I was leaving in 30 minutes and if he could get it done on that timeframe, then go ahead. He said that was no problem and did exactly that. He was just finishing cleaning up the glass as I came out to my car. He was friendly, courteous and professional and did a very nice job. I had no issues with him at all, only the lack of organization with the CSR.

BJ
Bruno J.
Zephyrhills, FL
04/17/2018
OUTSTANDING JOB!!!! Now that's what I call service.
I want to express my gratitude to K&K Glass's supervisor Roy, after numerous trips to my house and place of work he never gave up until he fixed my rain sensor on the new windshield they installed on my car a while ago. Thank you again ROY and K&K Glass for your diligence and a job well done!!

MK
Michael K.
Leesburg, FL
03/23/2018
Very professional service tech. High quality work.

Ryan G.
Lakeland, FL
03/14/2018
I don't think there is anything. Everyone I came in contact with was great.

Deborah S.
Largo, FL
03/09/2018
I am completely satisfied with the service and professionalism displayed by this company. They arrived on time and completed the job in a very timely manner.

SA
Scott A.
Titusville, FL
03/07/2018
Great job and great guys you sent out here.

BJ
Bently J.
Cross City, FL
03/06/2018
The man who came out and installed the windshield was awesome. Very friendly and very professional. Excellent work, I couldn't be more satisfied.

Dorothy D.
Tampa, FL
02/22/2018
Outstanding service from the initial contact to completion.

David P P.
Palmetto, FL
02/22/2018
Great service from beginning to end. Technician could not have been more helpful.

TO