Latest Review about 1 month ago

Very pleasant and friendly

Janine W.
Homosassa, FL
01/10/2019
There is nothing I could write that would make the service better.....they were fast, courteous, efficient and professional.

Jen B.
Ocala, FL
12/26/2018
Professional
Raphael communicated thoroughly and showed up when expected and exhibits a professional and courteous attitude. Could not have asked for anything to go any better. Awesome experience!

Martin B.
Orlando, FL
12/12/2018
The service was provided on time, by courteous and friendly technicians in a swift and professional manner.

EW
Ezekiel W.
Palm Coast, FL
12/07/2018
Super job.very nice and knowledgeable pros.

HH
Harry H.
Zephyrhills, FL
12/06/2018
Have a Coffee maker in your waiting area!

Darryl H.
Largo, FL
12/06/2018
All was done on time and done well

David P.
Saint Johns, FL
11/15/2018
Repair to windshield was not completed satisfactorily. Tech was late on the initial appointment for repair.I called back to ask for the windshield to be replaced and another technician to do the replacement. Same tech was sent to do the replacement and damage was found after completion. I have been asked to take vehicle to a body shop for an estimate for repairs. Now I need to be inconvenienced of taking the vehicle for an estimate for which this company damaged. I am not satisfied with this issue at all.

CR
Carol R.
Yulee, FL
10/31/2018
I found several small pieces of glass on my seat and the flooor. Yesterday, I noticed a very small crack in the window originating from the side. It is approximately a 1/4 in long. It was raining when the tech was here so that probably accounts for the glass inside but I have no idea what has caused the crack

SO
Susan O.
Lake Placid, FL
10/15/2018
The technician was very competent and a wonderful young man. The supervisor was helpful and accommodating especially since I had some snafu with my insurance.

David W.
Clermont, FL
10/12/2018
I tried to ignore the replies to fill out this form. After several attempts by whoever, here it is. The work was done on a Friday, but I did not get back to town until late Sunday. Monday morning I got into my vehicle and noticed the mirror was hanging down. Also a black box behind the mirror was hanging down. The Sunpass sticker was placed back on too far down. There were some black particles from the installation that was on the dash, console and floor board of the vehicle, I contacted the company and they came out the same day (after some minor negotiation) and fixed the problem.

Dean M.
Orlando, FL
10/10/2018
Dan, my initial contact, exceeded my expectations and scheduled my appointment the same day. The installer Justin went over and above by assisting me with a broken driver's side window and shrink wrapped the window until I could get it repaired. Great customer service! I highly recommend K

AH
Angela H.
Debary, FL
10/09/2018
The technician's were on time and finished replacing my windshield within a half hour, it was awesome.

Melvin L.
Dunedin, FL
09/25/2018
Great professional service I would highly recommend Kane K to my friends

AD
Anthony D.
North Port, FL
09/18/2018
My original glass had a black rim around it--2-3 inches wide. The new glass does not have it. I didn't realize this until later

Douglas G.
Oldsmar, FL
09/06/2018
Your tech explained the process to me and was very curtious. I also had a time issue and the office rep worked with me. Thanks

Brenda S.
Jacksonville, FL
09/05/2018
The technician was outstanding!!!!

GS
Garry S.
Oldsmar, FL
08/09/2018
technician was excellent. our experience with Hartford and K

Ryan M.
Lakeland, FL
08/08/2018
Glass is not OEM, it has a black boarder that is visually distracting. If you are going to install non-OEM glass you should at a minimum let the customer know in advance so it can be addressed.

Randall G.