4.5

Cloquet, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Service was friendly and on time.
You could use some handicap accessible doors.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

David R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
recall update of my hyundai sonata sport
was nice to receive a notice that did have an effect on my new car. had some other minor issues that were addressed and taken care of. i will constantly monitor my car and your updates and i will buy my next vehicle from the dealership. the people seem to genuinely care.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

GN
Gretchen N.
Superior, WI
11/07/2019
Staff were very friendly & helpful
The staff were great. They worked really hard to get us set up with our new ( to us) car quickly & efficiently as possible. That being said I was a little disappointed in not getting any floor mats. Unfortunately I didn’t realize it until I got home & it was too late to rectify the matter. Had it been brought to my attention I may have looked at a different car. Or would have asked for some before making the deal.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thanks for the Good Review, I will forward this on and see what we can do.

SG
Sue G.
Canyon, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Experience at Kolar Hyundai
This is a great place to bring your car.
People at Kolar are very nice , helpful and friendly.
I would not hesitate to bring my car there!
Thank you to all!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Joanne L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone was especially pleasant and helpful
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

PK
Paul K.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Good facility
GOOD PEOPLE AND SERVICE.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for the Good Review!

TJ
Tegan J.
Carlton, MN
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer experience
I am always confident that I will get the best service and advice when I go to Kolar for upkeep on my car. The customer experience is top notch too!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Bemidji, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Personnel is knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. One concern is that we had to wait over a week for a part. And, because we are 3 hours away, we had to drive back a second time to have the repair taken care of when the part came in. Kolar got our vehicle repaired in good time, and we were on our way.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Stuart, FL
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Ladies beware
Kolar Toyota service lied to me about the tread on my tires and tried to sell me new tires. My tires were guaranteed for 60,000 miles and only had 20,000. I took the car back to the tire store. They mesured and got different readings and said my tires were fine and I did not need new tires.

KG
Katie G.
10/08/2019
Jared(sales) great trustworthy service
Thank you Jared (Kolar Hyundai ) for helping me find the vehicle I pursued and needed for a great fair price. You were professional and honest with me from the start and I’m appreciative for your help. Not only are you patient and attentive but you are incredibly accommodating. Thank you for making the vehicle buying process fun.
I am very impressed with the staff at Kolar. I had a great experience with my new purchase thanks to the professional , reassuring staff. I will definitely recommend this business in the future. Thank you all
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks for the Great Review and Comments!

PM
Peggy M.
Superior, WI
10/04/2019 Category: Service
I always am well taken care of in the service department!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

RI
Robert I.
Eveleth, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
awesome service
The undercoating and paint sealant was performed on time and loaner vehicle was awesome.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Jeremie S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Hyundai sales team is great. Service side is lacking customer service. The open fish bowl design allows for two many distractions for service personnel and guests

Ely, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Took over 90 minutes for an oil change and tire rotation that had been scheduled a week in advance.

Mike M.
09/25/2019
We bought a new car
If you are in the market for a new vehicle go see the best salesman around....Jay O’Learly!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Cloquet, MN
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Good service managers
Service managers are friendly and helpful.

Danell S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Ian was great to work with! He answered all my questions, was very communicative and courteous. The mechanic did a thorough job and fixed my issues timely and efficiently. The only issue I had was with the Hyundai warranty and what it did not cover.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thanks for the Good Review

James M.
Virginia, MN
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Department
I had regular maintenance done plus I had the cruise control fail and some rattles under the car. The Service Department kept us informed throughout the repairs. W hen they were done, it felt as if I was driving a new car. No rattles and the cruise works great. I never have the feeling that the service department is charging for items and not doing the work. I have had that problem with other dealerships. Thank you Kolar!
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

PH
Patricia H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great people, high prices.
Very friendly service people, nice waiting area, quick appointments. Only reason it was a 4 is because prices were very high, probably because of foreign car. Ford Escape was way cheaper for same services.
Cory L M., service manager from Kolar Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019