Allstar Service & Accessories

LW
LEONARD W.
Pontiac VIBE
06/13/2021
Their thorough expertise, they follow up their service to make sure everything was completed as I desired, and trusted reliable work results. They are tops!
These are mechanics who diagnose problems,, check w the customer for permission to proceed with the solution. They are thoroughly knowledgeable, seeking out the solutions in the rare event that they don't already know it. They follow up with confirmation of results satisfaction. Prices are reasonable. In all ways, these are the most reliable and fair mechanics I've ever done business with. They are also 'down to earth ' , honest individuals. I can't recommend them highly enough. I have complete confidence in their reliability. They add to my peace of mind.

KATHY M.
Honda ACCORD
06/09/2021
It's an honest shop with good employees
Good honest guys. Fast, excellent job every time.

JASON R.
GMC YUKON XL 1500
06/05/2021
Amazing
Every single time I go their, I know I can trust my vehicle in their hands. I trust everything they do and recommend and answer every question honestly when I don’t know something. I am a loyal customer and recommend anyone to go to all star

CHUCK S.
Kia SPORTAGE
06/05/2021
Knowledge when it counts
I have found Allstar Service & Accessories to be helpful in diagnostics and effective repairs and maintenance at a competitively reasonable price.

LOGAN M.
Meadowlands, MN
Toyota CAMRY
06/04/2021
Gavin is a pleasure to deal with.
The whole crew here is very professional, especially Gavin. I highly recommend going here for your needs although they're a little spendy you know the job will be done right.

RK
RON K.
Dodge RAM 1500 PICKUP
06/02/2021
Outstanding, as always.
Automotive service that can be trusted is invaluable. These folks are top-notch.

I've never had to worry about being sold a product or service that I don't need. But I know that if they say I need it, I really do.

I'll never go anywhere else.

JN
JEFF N.
Chevrolet IMPALA
06/02/2021
The fellas are always super friendly, address me by name, and are quick and honest with the work. Affordable and honest.

MA
MONICA A.
Ford F150 PICKUP
05/29/2021
Great, friendly service. Very knowledgeable
I have gone to Allstar several times for different things, oil changes, new tires, fixing things when my check engine light has gone on, etc. They have done excellent work on my vehicle and are very friendly & knowledgeable

CHUCK C.
Chevrolet SILVERADO 3500 PU
05/27/2021
Knowledgeable and professional
I have always been greeted in a friendly and professional manner. They never rush me when answering my sometimes many questions. I also appreciate that they find the appropriate discounts and warranty items when appropriate.
The customer service is enhanced by a follow up communication to be sure the work performed was satisfactory and to see if there were any issues.

JACOB B.
Pontiac SUNFIRE
05/26/2021
Down to earth and honest team.
I’m a new customer at Allstar, but I plan on making them my go-to spot. No complaints this far. The give open and honest quotes and have a willingness to be flexible and work with you to figure out what the best solution to your problem might be. They won’t try to sell you on something you don’t need.

TW
TRENT W.
Ford RANGER PICKUP
Very friendly
I was calling around for a weight distribution hitch and these guys were super friendly and helpful. Too often these types of places turn into A scene of guys trying to make other guys look dumb. Not here. Their competitors across the street (radco) were the opposite.

ANNYEA B.
Buick LACROSSE
Super
They are very knowledgeable and make recommendations for repairs. Always a smile, a good laugh, and friendly.

DAVID R.
Mercury MOUNTAINEER
05/24/2021
Great service. Honest. Will definitely go back. Thanks.
Great service. Honest. Highly recommend. Thanks.

HM
HAROLD M.
Dodge GRAND CARAVAN
05/20/2021
Service and dependable
Service and dependable. Great as usual

HH