Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Ocean View, HI
11/15/2018 Category: Service
N.C.
no comment i am tiard of doing reviews i should be able to leave things blank so i will not recommend because of that

Good morning

I am sorry you are tired of these reviews.  I will remove your email from the list so you dont get anymore.

Mountain View, HI
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Like the car.
The initial sale was easy peasy and I had a great no pressure salesman. Service is good.

Aloha

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  We are happy that you had a great experience with our sales and service centers.

Cliff and The Staff at Hilo Hyundai

Mary H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Gracious employees
Smiling and helpful people
Accommodating

Aloha Mary

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  We appreciate you and your continued business.  Also very happy we could accomodate you while your car was being serviced.

Sherry and The Staff at Kona Hyundai

Keaau, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Frustration with Service Dept.
See notes above.
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good Morning

I apologize for the inconvience for your multiple returns for this concern.  I see you do have another appt to try to resolve this concern.  I am the service manager for the Kona location and i can try to help you and speak with our hilo side to find out more info.  Here is my email address siona@bigislandmotors.com

Kona  Hyundai Service Manager

Fast
Friendly people
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Aloha Kenneth

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  We appreciate you and your continued business here with us.

Sherry Iona and the Staff at Kona Hyundai

PK
Paul K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
#Badexperience
We had no dealings with Kona Hyundai, our dealings were with Hilo Mazda.
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Aloha Paul

My name is Sherry and Im the service manager from Kona.  I undcerstand this was at our Hilo location but i can assist you as well.  Feel free to call me at 808-329-5274 ext 216 or email at siona@bigislandmotors.com if you would like discuss anything.  I appreciate you completing our survey and would like to see if there is anything we can do to make this recent visit right or better.

Kona Hyundai Svc Mgr

Jay T.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Kona Hyundai
They do what they promise in the time they promise
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Aloha Jay

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We do appreciate it and it also helps us to see where we can improve.  Im glad we made your visit a great experience and look forward to seeing you at your next appt.  Have a great day and if there is anything i can help you with please dont hesitate to email or call.

siona@bigislandmotors.com
808-329-5274 ext 216

EK
Edward K.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The service people were very efficient and provided great service for my 2017 Sonata.
The website and phone answering system for scheduling a service appointment do not work correctly and need to be fixed.
I had to make several phone calls to the main showroom to be connected to the service department to schedule my service appointment.
I have never had this problem in the past.
Please fix this problem.
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Aloha Edward

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I will try our best to work on this appt and phone systems.  I do apologize for that and hope we can get that taken cared of.  If you need any assistance here is my email siona@bigislandmotors.com.

Steven M.
Keaau, HI
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Hilo Service Department
The maintenance department at Hilo Mazda/Hyundai is very poor
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. We will only know where improvements are neede from our customers response. Thank you again.

Cliff Boteilho
808-329-4141

10/22/2018 Category: Service
First service for Sonata
Actually my sonata was serviced in Hilo, Big Island Motors. They are Hyundai dealers too.

SO
Scott O.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/19/2018 Category: Service
professional dealership
they are the most professional group of people i have met in a dealership. i will always return to this dealership

Mary S.
Kamuela, HI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The crew at the Kona Hyundai service center is terrific. Like the exact appointment times and the clear information on timing, parts and cost. Thank you!

KD
Kym D.
Ocean View, HI
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai #1
You guys are the best! You make my life easy A thousand mahalos

Aloha Kim
Thank you for tkaing out time from your day to complete our survey. We appreciate you and your continued business.

MV
Melody V.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient

Aloha Melody

SL
Saul L.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
I was simple and easy. Representatives are very friendly and easy to talk to.

Aloha Saul
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate you and your continued business.

Papaaloa, HI
09/20/2018 Category: Service
It was great having my car done on time.

HW
Holliday W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I was in a panic mode they handle it very well
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Aloha
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  It is always a pleasure seeing you and we are very happy that we make your visit here great.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
Even provides a ride to and from my workplace.

CZ
Csilla Z.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast, good service
We always take our car here for maintenance and the relationship and service got much better by the time.

NH
Nayana H.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Kona Hyundai gives excelent service
The quality, professionalism, kindness of the staff in the sales & Service department. The service department takes excellent care of my vehicle.