Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Anne S.
Kapaau, HI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
They took care of a problem my car was having, and at a reasonable price.

Linda B.
Hilo, HI
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Repair on new car
Should not take a month to replace or repair the air conditioner on a new car
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. On your first visit, we charged your a?c system and injected dye. We checked for leaks at that time and could not detect any and told you if if starts to warm, return so we could check with the black light to see where the dye would be present to determine leaks. When you returned, we found the leak to be at the evap. core and ordered your parts. As you stated, we dont do "Patch Repairs" on any vehicle.  There is no way to patch an a/c system to make it work properly. Sorry, but we had to order parts needed to do the repair. We do not have every part for every vehicle in stock. Thank you

Cliff Boteilho
808-329-4141

Matt D.
Keauhou, HI
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Beginning to end awesome service
This is my fourth time getting a service at the Hyundai dealership and have always been very pleased with the help I received on the phone all the way to what the service department has done! They are awesome

Douglas B.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
People
Staff friendly and accommodating

Ocean View, HI
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at Hilo Hyundai
Great service team in Hilo. Always professional and friendly. Mahalo!

LT
Leimamo T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
From the moment I walked through the doors of Hyndai Service Dept. I was immediately greeted. Sherry was very friendly and very helpful. Not to mention the awesome service I got the same day. I went there to make an appt and sherry was able to fit me in between their busy schedule. I got dropped off home while my car was being serviced and picked up after the work was done!! Awesome!!! The best service ever!!

Lisa M.
Captain Cook, HI
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
I had a nail in my tire and they fixed it no problem..in a timely manner..love that.

JI
Jon I.
Waianae, HI
12/08/2018 Category: Service
it was my only option
My only problem was how long it took since when i repeatedly called for a check up they said that it would be finished the following day.

Robert H.
Pahoa, HI
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service specific to the car
Competent service with specific service to the make and model car. However, I rarely make recommendations about specific merchants.

Pahoa, HI
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Engine light on...
overall, satisfied with service.
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are always looking for ways to improve and your comments will help us. Thank you.

Cliff Boteilho
808-329-4141

FD
Frank D.
2010 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Frank DiMario
So very friendly,and work done well and quickly
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  We appreciate your continued business and also your comments to see if we can improve our dept.

Sherry Iona and The Staff at Kona Hyundai

CZ
Csilla Z.
Waikoloa, HI
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick
Mahalo Sherry for quick service!
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Aloha Csilla

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  Its always a pleasure to see you and we value your comments and opinions about your recent visit.  Happy Holidays

Sherry Iona and the Staff at Kona Hyundai

Lisa M.
Captain Cook, HI
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Service is excellent
Very helpful..........
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Aloha Lisa

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. Its always a pleasure to see you and we appreciate you and your continued business.  If there is anything we can help you with please feel free to call us.

Sherry and  The Staff at Kona Hyundai

Sandra H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Great folks
Friendly very efficient staff, fast and good company representatives.

Aloha Sandra

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  Its always a pleasure to see you and know that we made your visit a great one.

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/17/2018 Category: Service
I really liked the people who initially helped me. I really like my new car!
I am holding out for more experiences. They have done what they said they were going to do.

Good Morning

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  I apologize for that morning appt mishap i shouldve not done that.  Please accept my apology and i hope to rectify this.  You have a great day

TO
Timothy O.
Kamuela, HI
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Big Island Motors
The sales staff here is phenomenal, as solicitous as an Infiniti dealership. The service staff is good but don't expect for your vehicle to be treated as well as dealerships on the mainland. The Big Island has a severe labor shortage and, as a result, services like car washes after each warranty service are not available, at least at this dealership. That being said, the mechanics are competent and professional. The counter people are respectful, businesslike and courteous. The Hyundai vehicles are a wonderful value and now compare extraordinarily well with the vehicles from the German, Swedish and premium Japanese marques I have owned. I am amazed at the positive changes that they have made to their line.

Aloha Mr Olson

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I just wanted to let you know that our Owner is in the process of building a car wash facility at the service dept in the near future for our customers.  This will be a great addition to our dept.  Its always good to hear our customers responses to our surveys.

Sherry and the Staff at Kona Hyundai

Ocean View, HI
11/15/2018 Category: Service
N.C.
no comment i am tiard of doing reviews i should be able to leave things blank so i will not recommend because of that

Good morning

I am sorry you are tired of these reviews.  I will remove your email from the list so you dont get anymore.

Sherry Iona

Mountain View, HI
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Like the car.
The initial sale was easy peasy and I had a great no pressure salesman. Service is good.

Aloha

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  We are happy that you had a great experience with our sales and service centers.

Cliff and The Staff at Hilo Hyundai

Mary H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Gracious employees
Smiling and helpful people
Accommodating

Aloha Mary

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  We appreciate you and your continued business.  Also very happy we could accomodate you while your car was being serviced.

Keaau, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Frustration with Service Dept.
See notes above.
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good Morning

I apologize for the inconvience for your multiple returns for this concern.  I see you do have another appt to try to resolve this concern.  I am the service manager for the Kona location and i can try to help you and speak with our hilo side to find out more info.  Here is my email address siona@bigislandmotors.com

Sherry Iona