Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

HW
Holliday W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I was in a panic mode they handle it very well

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
Even provides a ride to and from my workplace.

CZ
Csilla Z.
Waikoloa, HI
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast, good service
We always take our car here for maintenance and the relationship and service got much better by the time.

NH
Nayana H.
Waikoloa, HI
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Kona Hyundai gives excelent service
The quality, professionalism, kindness of the staff in the sales & Service department. The service department takes excellent care of my vehicle.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Place is friendly and efficient

Annie M.
Kamuela, HI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Service for my Steering Wheel coupler and Key programming.
Sherri and Porsche were very professional and helpful. They found out that my ar was covered under some of the warranties for the work that was performed, which resulted in some savings. Patrick was pleasant to give me a ride while I waited for the car. Sherrie went the extra mile to explain how they can help me in the future with a concern I have about the headlamp. I'm pleased that I decided to take my Hyundai directly to the dealer.

Cynthia W.
Keaau, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
my car is still under warranty
FYI, this is for HILO Hyundai, not Kona.

Betty M.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/21/2018 Category: Service
mechanic did a great job. the counter girl was very efficient.
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Aloha Betty
First let me thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We do value your response and appreciate your continued business with us.  If there is anything we can do for you or your son in law Richard(He usually brings car in for you) please do not hesitate to call or email us at siona@bigislandmotors.com or 808-329-5274 ext 216.

James B.
2011 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Years of GREAT service
I have brought my 2011 Accent GS back for service regularly over the past seven years, I have never been disappointed by anything or anyone in the service department. Everyone is so efficient, informative and friendly. Great dealership and great car!
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Aloha James

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey.  It is always a pleasure to see you and if there is anything we can help you with please email or call us at 808-329-5274 ext 216 or siona@bigislandmotors.com

Honokaa, HI
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The BEST on the Big Island!
Everything was great! I have never enjoyed taking my car in for service (long wait times, employees talking down to me and making me feel like I’m being conned), but since I’ve had my Elantra and come to you it has been great!
The service in the front is very kind and explains everything to me and never makes me feel ignorant.
The car service drivers are all so sweet and accommodating.
I never thought I’d feel comfortable in a setting like this, but you make me feel like part of your ohana!

Thank you for a wonderful experience every time!
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. It is great to hear that you were stisfied with our service.

MT
Marie T.
Kapaau, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Aloha Marie

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  It is always a pleasure seeing you and being able to accomodate you when you come in for service. If there is anything more we can do please feel free to call me at 808-329-5274 ext 216.

Sherry and The Staff at Kona Hyundai

Chris S.
Hilo, HI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service
Despite a small parts ordering mishap that caused us to have to bring the car in a second time, the staff were accommodating and helped remedy the mishap with a significant discount. That was above and beyond the call of duty in my opinion. They were exceptionally friendly the whole time.
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. Customer satisfaction is our number goal.

AH
Alan H.
Holualoa, HI
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and convenient
Quick and efficient repair with friendly staff. I appreciate the shuttle service.
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Aloha Alan

First let me thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate you and your continued business with us and look forward to seeing you at your next appt.

Sherry and The Staff at Kona Hyundai

AK
Andy K.
Hilo, HI
07/25/2018 Category: Service
great place
Great place to get car fix always trying to help you get best service .

Pahoa, HI
07/24/2018 Category: Service
BI Motors
Staff are friendly and attentive. Car was ready as promised.
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for your reviews. It is good to know that our customers are satisfied with our service team. Customer satisfaction is always our #1 goal

Carrol M.
Kapaau, HI
07/17/2018 Category: Service
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Aloha Carol

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Its always nice to see you and being able to give you a great experience with our shop.  If there is anything we can do for you please dont hesitate.

FG
Frederick G.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
One improvement would be to wash the car after service. The Honda dealership did this when I took my Honda there.
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Aloha

Thank you for taking te time out of your day to complete our survey.  The company is looking into options on providing a vehicle wash service in the future.  Again thank you for your comments and if there is anything we can help you with please feel free to call or email us at 808-329-5274 ext 216 or siona@bigislandmotors.com

BC
Brandon C.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, good service
Great service, friendly
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Aloha Brandon
     Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  i am happy that we could make your experience here with us a good one and wish many more to come.  We look forward to seeing you at your next appt and if there is anything we can do please feel free to contact me or the staff at 808-329-5274 ext 216

Sherry Iona and the Staff at Kona Hyundai

06/30/2018
service exceptional
This place offers a reasonable price for service and repairs.I will definitely use them again foe my other three vehicles

06/30/2018 Category: Service
service exceptional
this place offers a reasonable charge for an oil change and service . Will definitely use them for repairs and service
SHERRYANN I. from Kona Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Aloha Lily and Dennis

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey.  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you at the next appointment.