Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Hilo, HI
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Stop survey
Stop survey
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. I am glad to hear your service experience went well.

Junedale T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe 2018
The Staff were very friendly. My car was done by 09:30a.m.
Thank you!!
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. I am glad to hear that your experience went well. Customer SATISFACTION IS OUR NUMBER 1 GOAL

Duanphen S.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Porsha in Service Department is GREAT!
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. It's nice to hear that your service experience went well. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal.

EK
Edward K.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
software update
need service time improvement
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. Your comments helps us to improve of service.

Jeffrey S.
Pepeekeo, HI
04/02/2019 Category: Service
First service was flawless.
First, a separate listing needs to be made for Big Island Motors in Hilo, where I purchased my Elantra and where it was and will be serviced; this vehicle was NOT serviced by Kona Hyundai.

That being said, the first service on my Elantra went flawlessly and in good time, and the cost was considerably less than initially quoted, which is probably not the norm. At this time I will be recommending the Service Department at Big Island Motors in Hilo.
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for responding toour survey. your comments helps us to better our service operation. I reached out and left you a message. I will call you again in the morning when I am back in Hilo. I want to make sure that you will be able to trust us with all of your service work. We have serveral new workers and I think there was a misunderstang on the warranty coverage. Once again, Thank you

Joseph C.
Pahoa, HI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Not so good
Know your warranty AND KNOW YOUR WARRANTY! I was told a CLEARLY COVERED WARRANTY REPAIR was going to cost me $600!!! Pay attention to the changes in the service department......

FS
Francis S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Ok
They need more help in the service department
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal and your comment helps us get there.

Lee B.
Pahoa, HI
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
BI Motors in Hilo provided excellent service while my vehicle was being serviced. They offered coffee or water, and a shuttle ride if I wanted. Vehicle was ready after about an hour and a half. Staff very professional and made me feel welcome.
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank fou for responding to our survey. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal and yor commemts helps us get there.

HW
Holliday W.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
very excellent
my busy schedule Kona Hyundai makes my working schedule much easier thank you
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are pleased to hear you had a great serve experience.

CZ
Csilla Z.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Aloha and mahalo guys for taking care of our car and being a partner in maintaining a good value. Service was good and it took relatively not too much time to get our car back. Thanks for the always kind shuttle! Keep it up the good job.
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. Our number 1 goal, Customer Satisfaction.

Hilo, HI
03/08/2019 Category: Service
everything was good, nothing bad
during waiting at the customers room, i enjoyed water and good tea. they finished the work on time i had expected
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Gone down in service, hopefully not in the workmanship though.
Sherri when I pay has been there for years and is great. She calls to remind of appointments always a pleasure to see her. Patrick who checks us in and drives is polite and very nice.
Service staff seems short handed most of the time. New people often. So see rushing around, frustrated looking workers. At least that's what it looks like. Would recommend the place, but with reservations, explanations. Definitely would not use if didn't get the car from them.

RA
Roy A.
Kamuela, HI
03/06/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and helpful
They were very friendly and respectful did all work in a timely fashion and kept me informed on progress

FS
Francis S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Clifford A B., Service Manager from Kona Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We will try to make improvements as sugested by our customers

Jeri D.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Not a good place for service
Really like the sales staff but have not had one pleasant experience with the service dept.!

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
Long waits for service appt.

DO
Dawn O.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous service staff
Fabulous service staff is always courteous knowledgeable and expeditious in completing the service request in an extremely timely manner ! All of the people at this dealership Exude excellence in their respective positions !

Kealakekua, HI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Hard to schedule appointment
Took days and multiple calls to schedule an appointment. Left messages. No callbacks for days.

AH
Alan H.
Holualoa, HI
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
All went well and on time. Friendly and helpful staff.

Kamuela, HI