Business Solutions

Kraft's Body Shop, Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DT
Danielle T.
12/06/2022
Kraft is great!

Morgan D.
08/29/2022
Very helpful!
The car looks great! Very responsive and helpful!

NF
Nancy F.
07/27/2022
Great Experience!
It was great working with David. Everything was prompt and efficient. My work was completed in a timely manner and well done. I would use this business again...

AC
Andrew C.
07/05/2022
Great experience
Our estimator Dave was super nice and communicated regularly once they had the car and started to work on it. He kept us informed on when it would be...

Julie B.
06/02/2022
Poor communication
The repairs on my car were delayed several times. Each time this happened, I was not notified until the day before it was supposed to be done AND I called to...