David G.
Shiremanstown, PA
Ford Expedition EL
08/03/2020
Good work. Honest people.
I’ve been taking 6 different vehicles for over 30 years to Kumpf’s and have never had a problem. That’s unheard of. They’re good, honest, hard working people. Will continue to take any vehicle I ever own to them for service.

MATHEW B.
Kia Optima
08/01/2020
Top notch service
Awesome service! I needed my car looked at to be sure it was safe to drive and the dealership told me it would be over a week until they could fit me in. Kumpf's told me to come right in and they would make time. Awesome small town shop, definitely going back!

LR
Leslie R.
Chevrolet Venture
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula R. Shhe said they're always dependable, they're fair in price, they do a good job, and she has complete confidence in what they say.

KG
Kenneth W G.
York Haven, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/25/2020
Emergency work on 2009 Subaru Outback
Called Rick on the afternoon of Thurs. 7/23 to see if they could work on my car as soon as possible. Had to have it hauled in on a flatbed truck due to the engine overheating and AC not working. They got my car fixed the very next day. Would have waited several days from anywhere else as there was no appointment. Great Service and reasonable pricing!! Have referred other friends to them.
Ken Gable

Dennis M.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said the process at the business was very easy, his vehicle was done early and the prices were also fair.

Lowell M.
07/15/2020
Easy to work with, trust them not to over charge
Got in right away, only there for 1 hr for inspection..any work done has been fast, priced right and highly recommend them

ER
Ed R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/08/2020
Very satisfied
Had a scheduled oil and filter change. Waited for the work to be completed. Was completed in short time with friendly communications.

Camp Hill, PA
07/01/2020
A 90,000 mile checkup
My car was due for a 90,000 mile checkup. The scheduling was efficient and easy to find an appointment to fit my schedule. Afterwards, Rick went over what was found and done--and the price was reasonable. The car was done right on time, something I always appreciate.

TW
Tamika A. W.
Harrisburg, PA
Nissan Murano
06/30/2020
Best Garage with stand up guys
I have been going to Kumpf’s auto for over 15 years and words can’t express how good it feels to have a great relationship with this garage and the individuals staffed in it. Dave the owner has worked on the vehicles I’ve owned for various issues he and his staff have been awesome. The pricing on work and quality and professionalism they provide as well as knowledge is priceless. Anyone lookin for a garage like this needs to check out Kumpf’s auto and talk to Rick to schedule an appointment to have your vehicle serviced . Trust me you won’t be disappointed.

KH
Katelyn H.
Camp Hill, PA
Mazda CX-5
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Katelyn said they are very ,nice , knowledgeable and they don't push additional service on the customer.

MN
MARY N.
Hummelstown, PA
06/28/2020
Kumpf’s service center is a great place to take your car for servicing. They thoroughly perform the repairs

MF
Mayer F.
Hyundai Accent
06/18/2020
Excellent service and timely
I was very happy to see that my car was inspected very efficiently. The inspection was thorough and quick.

GP
George P.
Pennsylvania
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/18/2020 Category: Service
George said that they're customer service is great. When he got his vehicle back it was worse than when he brought it in. They put on the wrong part and his vehicle broke down on side of highway.

KI
Karen I.
Roulette, PA
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Karen said the staff was helpful, efficient, kind and polite.

Joan D.
06/15/2020
Kumpf's auto repair
Kumpf's is where I have been taking my car for inspections & repair for about 4years. I just recently took my car in for new tires. The Cooper tires are great my older car rides like new. I know I can always trust the staff. They have always been honest about the repairs that need done & charge fair prices. I will continue to take my car to them.