Latest Review over 6 years ago

DAVID M.
10/05/2011
Oil Change
My oil change receipt said my Honda received 5W30 oil but was told at the front desk that your mechanic would have put in the correct oil which is 5W20.

STEVE W.
Austin, TX
09/28/2011
Satisfied Customer over and above
I had an issue come up with some service L & L preformed on my truck. When I contacted L & L about it they responded immediately. I have always judged people and business not on the issues that may come up but on how they handle those issues. I give L & L and A+ on the way they handled my issue.

HP
HELEN P.
09/06/2011
L&L Automotive
5 stars

MARK L.
08/25/2011
1994 Saturn SL1 Radiator Replacement
Sean, Jeff and Larry always do a great job.
Sean caught a crack in my radiator that
eventually would have left me stranded in
this 100+ heat. They keep this old beater
running and saving me money in the long
run.

Thanks guys, great job...

STEVE W.
Austin, TX
08/06/2011
Install dual exhast
I have worked on my own cars for well over 30 years until everything went technical and my eyes got so bad that my arms were too short to see clearly. :>)

I wanted to have the exhaust system on my 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 converted to duals. I had a bad experience with a local (Austin) shop on a pervious truck so I called several other local shops about having the job done and almost everyone I talked to who did not do exhaust work recommended L & L as the go to shop for that type of work.

Even though L & L is located in Dripping Spring I gave them a call. Larry returned my call and I ask several questions which someone without mechanical experience would ask. I found Larry to be very knowledgeable and offered excellent advise based my vehicle and my reasons for wanting the conversion. To be sure I understood there was a down side to the conversation he emphasized that the engine noise within the cab would increase some.

After getting the truck back I crawled under it to look at work that had done and found the welds and placement to be excellent. If it wasn't for the shop being in Dripping Springs I would use L & L for all my automotive work.