EM
ED M.
Pasadena, CA
Lexus ES 330
05/18/2018
The service is friendly, helpful, informative, as usual. The staff is so thorough in explaining issues and solving problems. They are always in very positive mood.
The service is complete, professional, helpful as usual. The staff is thorough in explaining issues and solving problems.
Everyone is always in a positive and helpful mood.

NK
NASSER/HALA K.
Chevrolet Volt
05/18/2018
Truly in good hands
Thank you Firestone for taking the time to find the right tire for my Chevy Volt and getting my car ready. The price was reasonable and the service was excellent. I know I am in good hands when I send my cars to LaCanda FirestonešŸ‘

TT
TERRY T.
La Crescenta, CA
Ford Edge
05/13/2018
good people
excellent service, quality work.

MARY D.
La Crescenta, CA
Honda HR-V
05/12/2018
It's nearing 20 years since I have been taking my cars to Firestone in La Canada for regular service and repairs and I am not about to stop.
Excellent service and very curtious staff.

PB
PAT/JONATHAN/HEATHER B.
Sierra Madre, CA
04/19/2018
How Can You Not Like Dave & Mike
Our family has been coming to Firestone for at least 15 years. We have never been disappointed in the service, be it an oil change, new tires, or something more serious. My latest service was due to a flat tire. Dave immediately got me the proper tire, got me partial credit on the old one due to the special warranty I had, and had me on my way in just over an hour.

BP
BOB/LEXI P.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/15/2018
La Canada Firestone tires
Price is right, service is fast, management lives in town and contribute to the community.
We are fortunate to have this business in La Canada.

BILL CHARMAIN S.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/14/2018
Best service for your auto needs.
Best service in the area. I wouldnā€™t take my car anywhere else.

DAVID H.
Get your car serviced at La Canada Firestone
David is a class act. Very professional and goes out of his way to provide the best for his customers. I have been going to him for years and I trust him to take care of the cars my wife and kids use everyday.

SUDARSHAN M.
Glendale, CA
03/24/2018
Always helpful and efficient. Take my car there for service and no where else.
Over last 10 years or so, I have had no reason to question their recommendations.

janet l.
Montrose, CA
the manager is wonderful
Have gone into shop two times when light came on this time it was only a wk they fixed the tire within 1/2 hr
I will certainly go to them when I need new tires
they have a customer for life

SUE/JIM S.
GMC Acadia
03/22/2018
Excellent service and always helpful...
thanks for getting my car out so fast...I appreciate the fact you understood my situation and were most helpful...Sue Stauffer

JOE C.
GMC Terrain
03/05/2018
Mike and Dave treat my family as if we were part of theirs.
Mike and Dave are very professional and considerate. They will do what ever it takes to work us in on a busy Saturday. Their garage staff is A+

AD

DANON D.
Tujunga, CA
01/21/2018
Always a Great Experience
My experience with this Firestone is always exveptional.

GO
GARY O.
01/18/2018
Very cooperative and excellent service.

HR
HENRY R.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Lexus NX
01/13/2018
Best Customer Service
Mike, Dave are the best. They provide sound maintenance advise and charge you a reasonable price. You can always trust them.

JAMES C.
BMW i3
01/02/2018
Great and honest service.
Old school attention to service. Not cheap but good value and I trust them wholeheartedly.

CURTICE KAREN C.
12/27/2017
Long-term, multi-car customer
Mike and crew are always quickly responsive, and provide solid service for most issues. Weā€™re fortunate to have these great business people in a convenient location in our community.

JUDY M.
La Crescenta Montrose, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
12/26/2017
Excellent !
This is a wonderful place for service. They are always helpful, and never to busy to answer questions. The service is fast. When you make an appointment, it is honored and done @ that time. I won't go any place else.