KJ
KENTON J.
08/13/2018
Inspected the leaking tire. Determine the damage could not be repaired and ordered two new tires. Accelerated the insulation to meet a travel deadline.
We've been customers for 16 years. Service is always prompt and excellent. Recommendations are reasonable and justified. We are very pleased with the courtesy and friendliness of the two owners, quality of work provided in the overall car maintenance experience

Ford Edge
08/09/2018
Overall superior work.
People are great and the is done well.

TC

NASSER/HALA K.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/26/2018
Good job!
Thanks Dave and team. I know I can alway count on you to fix/maintain my car(s). Keep up the good work.

EZ
ED Z.
07/24/2018
Higher Level of Customer Service
Dave and the entire staff at La Canada Firestone were very friendly. They also provided transportation and pick up. I did not have to worry about dropping off my car since I knew they would give me a ride and pick me up when the car was ready. This is a higher level of customer service that allows me to trust their work. In addition they inspected the car and engine and also added oil at no charge. I will be back next time!!

DK
DOUG K.
Subaru Legacy
07/22/2018
LaCanada Firestone
Great shop. Got me in and out within reasonable period of time, and said "bring it back" if it gives us any trouble post visit. Thanks.

BP
BECKY P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/21/2018
Over 20 years of trusted service.
I have been going to La Canada Firestone for a long time. They have always done a great job of keeping my car in good shape.

Glendale, CA
06/28/2018
Precise advice and efficient service
I have taken my car to Firestone for last 10 years or so. Had no reason to try another service station.

JULIA R.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
06/09/2018
The Best
I have been a customer at La Canada Firestone for many years. Not only are they honest, reliable and efficient, they are genuinely good people with whom it is a pleasure doing business. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

GW
greg w.
La Crescenta Montrose, CA
Honda Element
06/09/2018
Consistent quality service
There are a dozen other tire stores in the neighborhood and some are closer to home, but I always go to La Canada Firestone.

EM
ED M.
Lexus ES 330
05/18/2018
The service is friendly, helpful, informative, as usual. The staff is so thorough in explaining issues and solving problems. They are always in very positive mood.
The service is complete, professional, helpful as usual. The staff is thorough in explaining issues and solving problems.
Everyone is always in a positive and helpful mood.

NK
NASSER/HALA K.
Chevrolet Volt
05/18/2018
Truly in good hands
Thank you Firestone for taking the time to find the right tire for my Chevy Volt and getting my car ready. The price was reasonable and the service was excellent. I know I am in good hands when I send my cars to LaCanda Firestone👍

TT
TERRY T.
Ford Edge
05/13/2018
good people
excellent service, quality work.

MARY D.
Honda HR-V
05/12/2018
It's nearing 20 years since I have been taking my cars to Firestone in La Canada for regular service and repairs and I am not about to stop.
Excellent service and very curtious staff.

PB
PAT/JONATHAN/HEATHER B.
Sierra Madre, CA
04/19/2018
How Can You Not Like Dave & Mike
Our family has been coming to Firestone for at least 15 years. We have never been disappointed in the service, be it an oil change, new tires, or something more serious. My latest service was due to a flat tire. Dave immediately got me the proper tire, got me partial credit on the old one due to the special warranty I had, and had me on my way in just over an hour.

BP
BOB/LEXI P.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/15/2018
La Canada Firestone tires
Price is right, service is fast, management lives in town and contribute to the community.
We are fortunate to have this business in La Canada.

BILL CHARMAIN S.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/14/2018
Best service for your auto needs.
Best service in the area. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

DAVID H.
Get your car serviced at La Canada Firestone
David is a class act. Very professional and goes out of his way to provide the best for his customers. I have been going to him for years and I trust him to take care of the cars my wife and kids use everyday.

SUDARSHAN M.
Glendale, CA
03/24/2018
Always helpful and efficient. Take my car there for service and no where else.
Over last 10 years or so, I have had no reason to question their recommendations.

janet l.
Montrose, CA
the manager is wonderful
Have gone into shop two times when light came on this time it was only a wk they fixed the tire within 1/2 hr
I will certainly go to them when I need new tires
they have a customer for life