MARY D.
La Crescenta, CA
Honda HR-V
04/03/2020
La Canada Firestone
Great service, very professional, trustworthy.

Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2020
Flat tire no go round
I needed to run to the pharmacy to get my wife's medicine. I had a nail in my left front tire
I put the doughnut on, even though it was a little low, and drove over to Firestone. Dave met me in the lot, keeping proper social distance, and told me, "they'd take care of it." He did a great job and was able to repair the tire. I was delighted not to have to purchase a new tire. When I need new tires, I'll head back to Firestone.

Sherman Oaks, CA
Chevrolet Volt
03/26/2020
Fast, friendly service
I had been here once before and felt a bit neglected as I simply wanted a tire checked for a suspected leak. Now, several years later, I went again for a similar problem. This time, I was received with attention and courtesy. The problem was rapidly addressed.

BP
BECKY P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/25/2020
Friendly, Trustworthy and Efficient.
I have been going to La Canada Firestone for years. They have always been upfront and honest with me. I have referred family and friends to them.

BD
BARRY/KAREN D.
Montrose, CA
Honda Civic Sedan
03/17/2020
great service
They got me in and out in no time

AL
ANGELA L.
03/13/2020
The best
I get the best service at Firestone La Cañada. I’m always greeted with a friendly smile, and they get the job done right. This is my go to place when I have problems with my minivan. Thank you Dave, Mike, and your staff.

THOMAS KAREN B.
03/13/2020
Exceptional service every time.
Dave and Mike are the best. Very attentive to providing the best service in a timely fashion and sensitive to the cost. All our family members are devoted customers.

DK
DOUG K.
Subaru Legacy
03/11/2020
LaCanada Firestone is the best
Prompt, courteous, and a great job! What more needs to be said?

HN

TIM D.
La Crescenta Montrose, CA
02/25/2020
Professional and friendly.
The people at LC Firestone are always attentive, efficient and personable. I have never had a bad experience there.

MARY ANN H.
Tujunga, CA
02/24/2020
A1 Service
The positive attitude and desire to make each and every customer's vehicle repair visit totally satisfactory.

LT
LISA T.
MINI Countryman
02/15/2020
Love this place
Timely, trustworthy and reasonable priced.

MARY ANN H.
Tujunga, CA
Buick LeSabre
02/07/2020
Firestone's Auto Repair Shop is great due to its entire Staff: Management & Techs
I’ve been conducting auto repair business for my vehicles with La Canada Firestone for many years. I’m very pleased with the straightforwardness and honesty of the entire staff. I get the definite feeling that my auto and personal safety is their #1 priority when I bring them in for routine and definitely for problematic situations. It’s my sincere aspiration to continue this association for many more years.

SUE/JIM S.
GMC Acadia
01/29/2020
Helpful and excellent service
Helpful and excellent service! Smiles as well as knowledge. Service completed timely. The best care for myself and in the past for my deceased wife.

RA
ROB/JEANETTE A.
01/21/2020
The professionalism and friendliness
Great work and great prices.