JOAN/bob H.
12/07/2018
Bob Harper
Great people; very reliable service; convenience

TT
great work done quickly.

KG
KATIE G.
11/26/2018
talk about going the extra mile!
I had a problem with the dash lights and ignition they they fixed very quickly and they even bumped in the bumper that was sticking out without my asking! I feel very confident that they are taking the best care of my car and treating me with honesty and respect. I highly recommend the service here. thanks so much.

SG
STEWART G.
11/12/2018
Quick fix with new battery
Thank you so much for taking us in on a Sat afternoon to replace the battery efficiently and quickly. Giving us peace that the car wouldn’t stall out on us.
I was impressed with the speed it was replaced.

DE
D KARL/NINA E.
Altadena, CA
11/11/2018
GREAT SERVICE
They were fast efficient and cost effective - I take all my service to this Firestone.

DOROTHY H.
Lexus ES 330
10/31/2018
They do great work
Always personable, very clean reception area and work is outstanding.

TT

CLAUDIA O.
Scion xD
09/16/2018
Wonderfull CS, Great Reliable and Punctual
The best place to take care of your car needs

BD
BILL LYNNE D.
Scion xD
09/05/2018
Fair and keeps me updated on my repair.
Mike and Dave are great!

KJ
KENTON J.
08/13/2018
Inspected the leaking tire. Determine the damage could not be repaired and ordered two new tires. Accelerated the insulation to meet a travel deadline.
We've been customers for 16 years. Service is always prompt and excellent. Recommendations are reasonable and justified. We are very pleased with the courtesy and friendliness of the two owners, quality of work provided in the overall car maintenance experience

Ford Edge
08/09/2018
Overall superior work.
People are great and the is done well.

TC

NASSER/HALA K.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/26/2018
Good job!
Thanks Dave and team. I know I can alway count on you to fix/maintain my car(s). Keep up the good work.

EZ
ED Z.
07/24/2018
Higher Level of Customer Service
Dave and the entire staff at La Canada Firestone were very friendly. They also provided transportation and pick up. I did not have to worry about dropping off my car since I knew they would give me a ride and pick me up when the car was ready. This is a higher level of customer service that allows me to trust their work. In addition they inspected the car and engine and also added oil at no charge. I will be back next time!!

DK
DOUG K.
Subaru Legacy
07/22/2018
LaCanada Firestone
Great shop. Got me in and out within reasonable period of time, and said "bring it back" if it gives us any trouble post visit. Thanks.

BP
BECKY P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/21/2018
Over 20 years of trusted service.
I have been going to La Canada Firestone for a long time. They have always done a great job of keeping my car in good shape.

Glendale, CA
06/28/2018
Precise advice and efficient service
I have taken my car to Firestone for last 10 years or so. Had no reason to try another service station.

JULIA R.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
06/09/2018
The Best
I have been a customer at La Canada Firestone for many years. Not only are they honest, reliable and efficient, they are genuinely good people with whom it is a pleasure doing business. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

GW
greg w.
La Crescenta Montrose, CA
Honda Element
06/09/2018
Consistent quality service
There are a dozen other tire stores in the neighborhood and some are closer to home, but I always go to La Canada Firestone.