DOROTHY H.
Lexus ES 330
11/14/2019
Always friendly and do great work
They are so accommodating and their service is terrific

MARY D.
La Crescenta, CA
Honda HR-V
11/13/2019
Trustworthy
I am a long time customer of this Shop and I intend yo keep it that way. I trust their advice and they never fail me.

SG
STEWART/JOY G.
11/06/2019
My car was originally inspected by a reputable BMW workshop. 10 problems were found. La canada Firestone rechecked and 3 items were not active problems. Work was done fast and reasonably priced. They gave me peace of mind and trust. How can you beat that?

RE
RANDALL E.
Hyundai Accent
11/03/2019
Good work
They have taken care of our cars for years, earning our reliance on their skills and responsiveness. Whether it's a Ford, Volvo, Honda, or Hyundai, we bring them back.

DT
DAN T.
GMC Yukon XL
10/15/2019
Do Not Trust a Dealership. Trust local.
My Yukon Xl Denali was at the GMC dealership for a safety recall for brake pedal travel. I was informed by the service writer that my front brakes were 4mm or less and needed to be replaced at a cost of $450. I decided to wait and check it out with Firestone. The approximate cost was possibly going to be $250 not $450. After Firestone inspecting the brakes it turned out the pads were 5mm to 6mm. No brake job required. Have used this Firestone off and on for 20 years. Have always been satisfied.

Sunland, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/06/2019
Quality service
I went in for a simple oil change and waited for the car. Car was done in less than an hour and they were busy since it was a Friday. Would highly recommend.

janet l.
10/04/2019
very helpful and very courteous
I am a widow with no knowledge of cars I feel they are so very honest and so helpful with both my dealings with them and so thankful for the ride home so I didn't have to wait hours for job to be done I will certainly will patronize this business with all my auto needs

STEVE/DANIELLE C.

La Crescenta, CA
Jeep Cherokee
09/27/2019
Customer service
Every time I come to this Firestone I am always impressed with how nice they are and accommodating. They are also very efficient. I have trust in these people and will go out of my way to return here.

JAMES M.
Sylmar, CA
Dodge Charger
09/26/2019
dont insult me again
you guys are stupid i dont even have a shit charger

JERRY P.
GMC Canyon
09/15/2019
Another Great Experience
The power steering went out on my 2006 GMC Canyon two days before I was going to take it on a trip. La Canada Firestone quickly diagnosed the problem and quickly fixed it the next day...at a reasonable fee. They let me know all the approximate costs before the repair was done, so there would be no surprises. Guest what? There were no surprises. They are simply the best at what they do...and I've been to a lot of auto repair shops over the years.

DT
DAN T.
Jeep Wrangler JK
08/30/2019
Quick and easy
Had a leaking tire. Mike took the vehicle in. Checked the tire found a nail in inside side wall. Was not repairable. Drove on spare until the the new tire arrived next day. Mounted and balanced before I arrived. In and out in five minutes.

BD

AP
ALLAN HELEN P.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/26/2019
Stranded by a dead battery!
After shopping at Gelson's in LCF my car would not start. AAA came and diagnosed a problem with my battery. They got my car started and I drove to La Canada Firestone where they were able to work me in on a busy Saturday. I now have a new battery (under warranty), and all is well. Thanks Dave and Mike.

STEVE/DANIELLE C.
Ram 1500
08/26/2019
Customer service
This store is all about customer service!

DA
DENNIS A.
Jaguar XJ
08/25/2019
Always do what they say they will do.
It’s a family run business that care about and appreciate their customers. They take care of our 2 vehicles. Everything from tires to general service to trouble shooting stange issues.

DOROTHY H.
Lexus ES 330
08/23/2019
Always friendly and do great work
Super - as always.

DOUG,CATHY B.
Sunland, CA
08/08/2019
Prompt, courteous, caring professionals...as always.
Always feel taken care of and recognized as an individual...not just a customer. Highly recommend.

NK
NASSER/HALA K.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/06/2019
I can count on Firestone
I can always count on Firestone to get the job done. Thanks Dave for your comments to excellence

WS
WAYNE/TOLAND S.
Acura TL
07/11/2019
You can TRUST La Canada Firestone
La Canada Firestone will give you the tires you ask for or will recommend the best tires for the performance you want for the price you can pay. I have lived in town for 43 years and this the only tire shop in driving distance that I have ever trusted.