MARGRET B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/08/2018
Great service.
I appreciate the full disclosure of problems and needed repairs and the options for timing the repairs. Friendly and professional service.

Margaret B

JOHN B.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/07/2018
Competent, honest and friendly service
We take our Lexus and Mercedes to Lael's. They take good care of them at reasonable prices.

ROBBIE B.
12/06/2018
Car repair
Very informative, friendly, and helpful!

MT
MARTIN T.
12/04/2018
Very helpful !
My car died on me while I was out on errands. I had it towed in to Laels not knowing what the problem was. They diagnosed the problem and gave me an estimate . As an amatuer mechanic I felt I could repair the car myself. What surprised me was that when I told Lael I intended to do the work myself he offered his tips and advise if needed instead of just saying good luck with that. It’s refreshing to find honest mechanics with integrity . I highly recommend Laels for your foreign automotive needs!

Acura TSX
12/01/2018
Honest, competent car care
I've taken my Audi and Acura here numerous times. Brandon "Will" Williams always takes care of me and goes the extra mile to do a good job. I am thrilled to have found this shop and will probably never take my business elsewhere

RL
RANDY L.
11/30/2018
Great honest service
Lael is a Master Tech and all his crew are great

CL
CHRIS L.
11/28/2018
Always Professional
Detailed and accurate quote, timely professional service and great customer service through entire process. It’s why I have recommended both family and friends to Lael’s.

RUDY S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/27/2018
Window not functioning
Great experience, explained the problem and were able to fix it, then took the time to explain it me. Thanks

RACHEL S.
Coronado, CA
11/26/2018
Great service and attention to detail
My car had recently been serviced at another garage and I couldn’t believe that I had more issues so soon after. My car was towed to Lael’s because I am a AAA member and it was the closest garage. I didn’t know what to expect and it ended up being a great experience. I felt that the owner was friendly and honest and did a great job fixing the car.

AK
ART K.
GMC Yukon
11/20/2018
Lael makes taking a car for repair effortless.
Best mechanics in North County. Friendly service and quick turnaround .

JOELLE S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/18/2018
Lael go's above and beyond
This place does quality work with exceptional customer service. I was originally referred through AAA and so glad I was. Lael and his crew had me back on the road in no time. Worked the weekend to get it done. I love this place.

JIM B.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/17/2018
Best Ever
Lab is a great mechanic! Lael is pretty good too!

BV
BARBARA V.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
11/17/2018
Good, honest service
Lael's always provides the service I request, at a fair price. They also make recommendations--and prioritize--what my car needs to stay reliable. I like that if I decline or postpone those recommendations, they do not hard sell or "frighten" me into doing more. Nice people. Good work. Fair prices. I highly recommend them.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2018
Excellent Technicians and Customer Service
Lael and his team ALWAYS help take care of the needs I have with my car. They explain everything about what's wrong with my car and repair it perfectly. Amazing experience as always!

BT
Beth T.
11/15/2018
Old car + Lael = New Car!!!
I have a 2002 Toyota Camry. Diagnosis: Needed Head Gasket replaced. Agreed to leave my car for this repair which took several days. Lael went over and above with this repair. Besides doing what was needed, he checked and fixed EVERYTHING!! I have a new car!!!

RK
ROBERT K.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2018
Great shop would use again
Had to take my son's car in for a water pump change after breaking down on the Freeway. He did a great job. During the repair he called and said a hose needed to be replace. I told him I didn't have the money and would do it later. He did it for me for free. Ended up I need to replace the radiator as well but again I didn't have the money for him to do it . So I told him my son and I would do it at home. When we picked up the car, he printed out instructions on how to change out the radiator and took about 45 mins going over the instructions and pointing out what to do on the car. He also took some time to point out other things my son should look at fixing over time on the car and said if we have any problem with the radiator change to call him and he would help us over the phone. Lael is one of the nicest mechanics I have ever run into. I cant thank him enough. We went way above and beyond what he need to do to help us out. After just one experience I cant say enough good things about him. Thank you Lael.

MU
MURAT U.
11/12/2018
Very friendly people and great service. They make you feel very comfortable

11/11/2018
Great Experience!
Friendly staff. Service was fairly quick. A slight miscommunication about a portion of my repair was quickly taken care of. I would recommend Lael's to family and friends who need to have their cars serviced.

JOCELYN C.
11/09/2018
Honest mechanic
AAA towed my car here and I am so glad they did! I will be using Lael for any future car problems that I have. He is a great mechanic and very honest. I will be recommending him to friends!

Samir S.
CA
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Samir said she has known him for a long time and he fixes all of her vehicles.