BJ
Bianca J.
Jeep Compass
02/16/2020
Great Customer Service
I’ve gone into Lael’s for both a vehicle inspection and a SMOG inspection within the past month. Both went very smoothly with the help of Preston and Lael. They were both very respectful and helpful by explaining inspections in detail upon returning my vehicle. I received phone and text updates with copies of my inspections as well which was greatly appreciated. I’ll be sure to come back when I need to.

EM
On time done correctly

NM
NICK M.
02/11/2020
I love my 2005 Audi A4, of which I have taken excellent care. I trust and appreciate the preventive AAA 40 point inspections and occasional repairs performed by Lael, Preston and crew. The AAA certification is well earned and AAA discount helps. I feel safe putting my beautiful car in Lael's hands, both technically and financially.

OL
Oran L.
Lexus IS 350
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Oran said the staff has very good, qualified mechanics.

Lincoln Town Car
02/06/2020
The service is the best
When I first walked in there was an amazing staff. Especially Preston very nice super smart and took his time to make me very comfortable. I will be going back and telling everybody about this shop.

Rachel W.
Mazda Tribute
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said the staff was quick and were able to give them answers that other places weren't.

KJ
KIM J.
01/30/2020
Lael's crew is #1
I know my vintage Tacoma is receiving quality care by Lael and his team!
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for the great review Kim! Glad we could make ya happy.

Mercedes-Benz E320
01/29/2020
Communication
Preston was straightforward and honest.
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

DA
Daniel A.
01/29/2020
Excellent service and very friendly
The folks at Laels’s are very professional and extremely friendly. The work they provide is top notch and of the highest quality.
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you so much for this great review! We strive to make sure every customer has a wonderful experience here. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs servicing.

BILL H.
01/28/2020
The people!
It's good to be able to have confidence in the service I'll receive on my old, dependable vehicle(s). Preston doers a great job keeping track of the progress on the job and communicating during the day.
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for the great review! We aim to please. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you need us.

LL
LINDA L.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/17/2020
Highly recommend
Service and hospitality is 1st rate. I am a repeat customer and I enjoy the customer service, the accurate quotes and work completion estimates are spot on. They know their business and are eager to please their customers.
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/29/2020

We're so glad to have you as a valued and loyal customer. We care about each and every customer, and we do our best to make everyone as happy as we can.

01/15/2020
People’s attitude, location, spiffy techy reports and followup
Great people providing quality customer focused service in a superior atmosphere.
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad that you had such a good experience with us.

KYLE S.
Rising Sun, IN
01/10/2020
Never disappointed
You guys always get your work done and in a timely manner. I’ve been coming to you guys for a while and John always does an amazing job with my truck. So thank you for always taking care of me Lael.
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/13/2020

Kyle thank you so much for that! John is one of the bests and we're glad that you have been so happy with his work. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle is in need!

Cynthia M.
01/05/2020
Honest, Good prices, Explains repairs well
I've been going to Lael's for over 8 years because I know I can trust him. He explains my car repairs so I can understand them, and his prices are very good. They are friendly and care about me as a customer.
I have always recommended Lael's to those who ask me if I know of a 'good car mechanic'.
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We know the importance of finding a good mechanic you can trust, and we always try to do everything we can to make our customers happy.

GR
GREGORY R.
01/04/2020
First Timers impression
Brought in expecting to be told that my car needed to be put out of it's misery. Was told that it was worth making the necessary repairs to have a good daily driver. Repairs done, back on the road, and looking forward to putting another 100K miles on this classic. Thanks, Lael and Val.
lael l. from Lael's International Auto Services responded on 01/13/2020

We're so glad to hear that we could save you from having to get a new car :) We look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle has any needs!