DOMONIQUE R.
06/14/2019
Lawl and staff are the best!
I’ve been coming to Lael and the crew for 3 years and they service all of our cas one domestic and 2 foreign. Always on point and tell you the truth and go beyond and out of the way to serve! Customer for life. Thank you all.

TN
Toby N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Toby said the staff members were able to articulate the cause of the damages. While they had his vehicle, they found additional damages and worked with his insurance company to get it taken care of.

JARROD H.
06/08/2019
Professional and efficient
These guys are always professional and efficient with maintenance and repairs. They're great at laying out what needs to be done and why.

MARK W.
06/05/2019
Great service as always, they helped to get my vechicle serviced super quick before a trip and I really appreciate it! They care about their work! Great team!!

ZM
Zach M.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Zach said he would recommend this business for service.

EM
ELLA M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/03/2019
Always good friendly service. They care about you and your car. Great job always.

BC
BLAKE C.
06/01/2019
My truck was involved in an accident and I was referred to Lael’s. I brought my truck to this place and talked with the owner and mechanics myself. And they have tons of knowledge over different vehicles and had very fast turnaround. They know what the are doing and I trust them along with refer them for anyone. Excellent service and thank y’all again for everything

KR
Keighton R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Keighton said this business has good customer service and is fair on prices.

SL
Sabrina L.
Volkswagen CC
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Sabrina said the service provided by this business is great.

Samir S.
CA
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Samir said the service center is a great place.

Devin M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Devin said the customer service was great and his vehicle is driving well since the service. The business helped a lot and he appreciates it.

Anthoy M.
California
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Anthoy said they did a good job.

AK
ART K.
GMC Yukon
05/25/2019
Excellent service work and outstanding customer service.
Lael has always gone above and beyond with his customer satisfaction. I highly recommend Laels to anyone needing work done on their vehicles.

MONIZERA (MONA) R.
Nissan Maxima
05/22/2019
The best place to go
The best place to go. I've had work done on my car twice and every time it has been fabulous!!!!! So happy I've found my new home for my car.

RE
ROBERTO E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019
Friendly staff. Professional and reliable service. Fair prices.
I've been coming to Lael for 3 years now and I've always been totally satisfied with the service and work performed. I gladly recommend them to anybody who needs a mechanic.

PN
PAMELA N.
05/21/2019
Honesty and respect
Honesty and respect! Unique place. Years ago my first experience was when a longtime local business could not diagnose my old Volvo, Took it to Lael and they discovered the problem in 15 min. ! He’s been my dependable mechanic ever since! Car safety has been my number one priority especially since precious cargo of my grandson! 👦🏻 And 🐶! And trips up north to visit my brother . Thanks Lael’s!

JEANETTE D.
05/17/2019
I recommend Lael's Automotive
Friendly, courteous service and accurate diagnoses makes Laels my go to mechanic!

DK
DAVID K.
Jacksonville, NC
Ford Bronco
05/15/2019
Laels is the best
As I am retiring from the Marines, I brought my 96 Broncos into Laels to prepare for the drive from the left coast to the right. The owner himself called with a step by step explanation of what needed to be done with a electronic report with pics he sent to my email with an estimate. It matched what I knew was wrong and they got everything done with some extras and hit the estimate right on the money. This has to be the most professional, friendly and expert team that I have ever had the pleasure have work on my baby. I'm sorry that I didn't find them sooner. Preston at the front of office need a a raise. He was friendly and informative.

SASCHA and DECIRE B.
San Marcos, CA
05/14/2019
ROCKSTARS ;-)
From the second we arrived to this shop which came highly recommended by AAA, they made us feel welcome.
awesome customer lounge with kids toys and even a tv with Netflix access provided at no cost. I had a coffeee and a water while kids played happily with the toys provided, while my car was getting serviced .
car was done in no time and I was on my way home happily ;-)
this will be our new spot for car needs ;-)

RL
RANDY L.
05/10/2019
Honest Quality work
Lael goes above and beyond expectations when servicing your car