JOELLE S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/18/2018
Lael go's above and beyond
This place does quality work with exceptional customer service. I was originally referred through AAA and so glad I was. Lael and his crew had me back on the road in no time. Worked the weekend to get it done. I love this place.

JIM B.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/17/2018
Best Ever
Lab is a great mechanic! Lael is pretty good too!

BV
BARBARA V.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
11/17/2018
Good, honest service
Lael's always provides the service I request, at a fair price. They also make recommendations--and prioritize--what my car needs to stay reliable. I like that if I decline or postpone those recommendations, they do not hard sell or "frighten" me into doing more. Nice people. Good work. Fair prices. I highly recommend them.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2018
Excellent Technicians and Customer Service
Lael and his team ALWAYS help take care of the needs I have with my car. They explain everything about what's wrong with my car and repair it perfectly. Amazing experience as always!

RK
ROBERT K.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2018
Great shop would use again
Had to take my son's car in for a water pump change after breaking down on the Freeway. He did a great job. During the repair he called and said a hose needed to be replace. I told him I didn't have the money and would do it later. He did it for me for free. Ended up I need to replace the radiator as well but again I didn't have the money for him to do it . So I told him my son and I would do it at home. When we picked up the car, he printed out instructions on how to change out the radiator and took about 45 mins going over the instructions and pointing out what to do on the car. He also took some time to point out other things my son should look at fixing over time on the car and said if we have any problem with the radiator change to call him and he would help us over the phone. Lael is one of the nicest mechanics I have ever run into. I cant thank him enough. We went way above and beyond what he need to do to help us out. After just one experience I cant say enough good things about him. Thank you Lael.

MU
MURAT U.
11/12/2018
Very friendly people and great service. They make you feel very comfortable

11/11/2018
Great Experience!
Friendly staff. Service was fairly quick. A slight miscommunication about a portion of my repair was quickly taken care of. I would recommend Lael's to family and friends who need to have their cars serviced.

JOCELYN C.
11/09/2018
Honest mechanic
AAA towed my car here and I am so glad they did! I will be using Lael for any future car problems that I have. He is a great mechanic and very honest. I will be recommending him to friends!

Samir S.
CA
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Samir said she has known him for a long time and he fixes all of her vehicles.

Colin C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Colin said the staff is responsive, and competent. They completed the service in a timely manner.

VG
VIRGINIA G.
11/08/2018
Lael’s is always a great place to get your car serviced. Lael is always very polite and willing to answer any questions. If there is a problem he will take care of it.

CN
CAROL N.
Volvo XC90
11/08/2018
Friendly & honest.
Checked right In when I got there. Car was ready by the time they said. Answered all my questions.

SN
SAMIRA N.
11/05/2018
Great prices, honest work
Better prices than other places. Good work done. Explains everything.

AR
ADAM R.
Volkswagen GTI
11/03/2018
Great work!
Everyone at this establishment are great people and they do awesome work. They have a good eye to detail. If something does not need to be replaced they won’t replace it. The shop is very clean and tidy they even have a paint shop so you can get anything and everything done on your car without it even leaving the building.

DK
DILION and KRISTINA K.
11/01/2018
The Customer Service was AMAZING!
This company was amazing! From the very start of my car repair journey to its completion there was always someone communicating with me. Most of the time it was in fact the owner, Lael, himself! We originally were nervous given the issues wrong with our BMW and the 3 previous quotes we had received, but were recommended to Laels from a coworker and I will forever be thankful. Not only did we save upswards of thousands of dollars but, being non car savvy, had our minds put to ease! I would recommend this place to anyone needing automotive assistance! Not only did they have great customer service but also an amazing understanding of our situation being a military family.

John S.
California
10/31/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did not seem very concerned about the issue he was having with his transmission when he asked them to check it out and possibly test drive the vehicle to see what was happening.

OM
Oliver M.
Carlsbad, CA
Toyota Tundra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Oliver said they were helpful and the service was very good.

John C.
Sun Valley, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a great job.

AW
ASHTON W.
10/30/2018
Trustworthy and straightforward
Laels is the place to take any of your vehicles he’s trustworthy and straightforward. He will walk you through what needs to happen in order to get you back on the road. Nothing but respect and professionalism from Lael and would recommend to everyone

EL
Eric L.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the price was too high.