JOHN L.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/14/2019
Brand new battery
The service was performed and delivered as promised

KQ
KIM Q.
Lexus CT 200h
02/13/2019
Very thorough, loved receiving the photos of the vehicle inspection.

SK

ANGEL A.
Honda HR-V
02/11/2019
Same day service
I was about 1.5hrs from home when my car died on me. I quickly called AAA and they were able to tow my car to the nearest AAA approve auto repair. That place happened to be Lael’s. They were so friendly an fixed my car and got me on the road again in a hurry. Thanks again!

DK
DAVID K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/10/2019
Knowledgeable and caring
Leal approaches auto repair with years of technical background coupled with a good understanding of people. As a result you feel well taken care of... like family.
Thank you!

MZ
MICHELLE and BEVERLY Z.
02/09/2019
I had to my work van in today for service. The work was quick and it was a fair price.

MZ
MICHELLE and BEVERLY Z.
02/06/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
I have been taking my company vehicles and personal vehicles here for years. We also get great customer service and fair prices.

ASHER B.
San Marcos, CA
Nissan 370Z
02/05/2019
Greatest Auto Shop!
Lael's is the best auto shop, body repair and custom paint shop! They did an amazing job fixing my car after someone crashed into it. Not only did matched the custom color of paint I have on my car perfectly but they did a great job on the body work and fixing lots of mechanical problems that came up as a result of the accident. The car looks and runs great now, you would never know it had been in an accident! Additionally, they did the job in a very timely manner and from start to finish everybody was kind, professional and just great to work with! We will always take our cars to Lael's now, I highly recommend for any type of vehicle!

GG
GEORGANN G.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/05/2019
Lael takes the time to discuss your automobile with you to uncover issues that are important to know about.

ES
ED and ANDREA S.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
01/28/2019
always happy :)
We've been taking our cars to Lael for about 5 years now. Always satisfied. They are excellent with both customer service and reliability. Happy to have a trustworthy mechanic.

RD
RANDY D.
Cadillac CTS
01/26/2019
Everything is great,service,time,price,thank you!

ALEAH M.
Murrieta, CA
01/26/2019
A Mechanic You Can Trust
Finding a mechanic is extremely stressful especially as a women because you don’t really know who to trust. I had originally scheduled an appointment to have my brakes and rotors replaced at the dealership a few days out, but I was so concerned with my cars performance that I refused to wait and decided to stop by Lael’s shop and they were able to get the job done right there on the spot. This man and his team did an amazing job and suggested minor repairs In the future to keep my car at its best performance. They even corrected minor things such as my tire pressure and the piece under my bumper that’s been hanging for the longest, really with an emphasis on safety. They take their time and even walk you through certain points of your car that might need attention because they care and they genuinely want you safe on the road. Glad I found a mechanic I can trust and call for my next car purchase.

KJ
KIM J.
01/25/2019
Lael is my superhero!
I have always been treated with kindness and respect.😊

MYRNA B.
01/25/2019
Very professional and honest place
I had to do Inspection on a Van. Lael was very polite...telling me that the Van was not for me. The second Van I took in he explained everything very clearly and he was very helpful. He took all the time and I believe he is very professional and honest.

Russell R.
Lexus LX 470
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Russell said that the place provides him with good experiences.

TP
Trevor P.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said he appreciated the diagnostics, and informational help. The staff was very polite about the service needed.

BECKA and TAYLOR B.
FIAT 500
01/20/2019
Always goes above and beyond
Being a women looking for fair auto repair can feel comfortable going to Laels. I've been going to him for years and he has always been fair, takes time to explain everything to your, always talks to you first if a change has to be made. He stands by all his work. I can't recommend him enough. You won't be sorry.

SG
SANDRA G.
01/18/2019
Service for my Lexus RX350
I’m very pleased with the service I received on 2 recent visits. Not only were my repairs done timely but also at a much better price than was quoted by the dealer. Most importantly Lael is able to communicate the details of the problem with my car in a manner that is easy to understand for someone like me who has no automotive background. I trust his opinions and will definitely make him my mechanic for all future repairs. I have already suggested him to my friends for their car repairs and service.

KT
KEVIN T.
Lexus LX 470
01/18/2019
200,000 miles plus, and still rolling!
I take all my cars to Laels because I trust his shop to get the job done right. Accuracy and integrity are great terms to apply here. Have never had a problem that couldn’t be solved.

Rick W.
Audi S4
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Rick said they did a good job.