Marie L.
Mulberry, FL
Courteous
The Hyundai dealership is immaculate, the service is excellent, and the employees are helpful and courteous.

ES
Eric S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome service
Awesome service.

Service manager yessica and her service team lead did an epic job.on fixing my car and treated me like family highly recommend.....would go again in a heartbeat..

BC
Barbara C.
Plant City, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Best service department always addresses your concerns about the car.
WAnt to highlight Jessica Alexander and her help in getting my seat belt replaced and customer service could not help me.

2020 Hyundai Accent
Incomplete Service Check
1) When I received my car back and was driving home, I noticed the dash icons for oil and engine were both lit up. So I drove back and they re-set and fixed that.
2) I told the service reps both at the time of scheduling the appointment and when I checked in that I would be driving a great distance and reviewed what would be done, according to the maintenance schedule. Well, I got about and hour into my drive and found that there was NO windshield washer. It was empty.
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for speaking with me and if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask I am here to help.

Jessica Alexander
Hyundai Service Manager
863-577-5122

David S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai Service Dept.
Despite there being short on personnel due to the current climate, I was able to get my vehicle in because of a nail in my tire. The service manager Jessica, got me in, the tire fixed and out the door in less than an hour.
Bravo Zulu Jessica!

CT
Cherry T.
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/13/2021 Category: Service
I always receive great service after I turned my car off battery went dead they replaced it no charge kept me informed my service advisor Sami Mohtasep was so helpful and kind. He is outstanding.

RJ
Rita J.
Friendliness
Even without an appointment I was helped in a customer service oriented facility. My service writer was friendly and polite. It was a pleasant experience.

Dennis C.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
05/12/2021 Category: Service
NO snack machines, internet almost non-existent and 2 hour wait!
No snack machines were available, the internet (Wifi) could not achieve 2 Mbps down and no one notified me that my vehicle was ready, 2 hours later! I came in for a routine oil change and tire rotation (the first for my newly purchased vehicle). I drove nearly 45 minutes for get there and the experience was very poor!!!

PG
Paul G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Absolutely no pressure!
They don't try to upsell you on repairs you didn't ask for. Car finished on time and exterior washed.

Coffee and snacks provided and hot food available for purchase.

CK
Charles K.
Not happy
Not happy with The service representative. He was not very happy and didn’t seem to care. No one ever came out to me to let me know what was going on with my vehicle. After waiting for an hour and a half I had to ask. Then I was just given a piece of paper and told that my car would be ready soon.
JESSICA L A., Service Manager from Lakeland Hyundai responded on 05/16/2021

We have attempted to contact you via phone and would like the opportunity to speak with you. Please free to call me directly or email. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jessica Alexander
Hyundai Service Manager
863-577-5122

AG
Areli G.
Winter Haven, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional customer service
My recent visit to Hyundai for scheduled maintenance & service was excellent. I was taken care of by Richard as soon as I pulled my car in for my appointment, I didn't have to wait or flag anyone down for assistance. The customer service provided by him was exceptional from start to finish. Thanks Richard!

Diana S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Diana Stewart
OUTSTANDING!!!!! I always recommend all my friends to Hyundai. They make you feel very welcome and go out of there way to make you comfortable while your waiting for your car....

BN
Brenda N.
Valrico, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Love Lakeland Hyundai
Been dealing with them since 2013. Have purchased two cars and two SUV’s from them. Never a problem with sales or service. We moved and I’m 80 miles away and I still have our cars service at Lakeland.

Mulberry, FL
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Service and Repair
Great performance and service. Great personnel.

Angela M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional
Heidi is an awesome person! She's very friendly and professional. I really felt like I mattered to her and she cared.