07/03/2018
Always the best service.
Very reliable, slightly expensive, thorough job, always.

JULIE L.
Lutz, FL
06/18/2018
Great mechanic/ auto tech
I give Mike a 5+... however we had the car detailed & got a horrible service by an independent detailer. I dropped my husband off when he picked up his car that is very rarely driven & therefore has a pristine interior. I'm sure he didnt even notice anything about the car so it was nearly a month later when I found out how horrible the inside looked like. Whoever "detailed" it just sprayed, sprayed & sprayed more inside with out bothering to wipe it up. The dash board, inside doors & console were covered with streaks of whatever was sprayed, there were white splashes dried up along with dirt & dust.... really disgusting.And we paid something like $225.00 for detailing which we had to re-detail for $115.00. Never again. The only thing wrong which made us approve the detail job were cloudy headlights. No more detail job from them, in fact we are owed some of that $200.00+ back for that terrible, horrible detail job.
Bobbie S. from Tedesco Cars responded on 06/19/2018

Hi Julie and thank you for the review. We're very sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with the detailing that was performed in January, 2018. We wish you would have notified us earlier! Please feel free to contact Chris at Register Auto Detailing with your concerns. He can be reached at (863) 838-6069. If there is anything we can help you with, please contact me. Thanks again! Bobbie

Buick Enclave
06/16/2018
Awesome
Thanks for the consistently awesome service

BL
BEVERLY L.
Brandon, FL
06/14/2018
Satisfied Again
Another happy experience at Tedesco. I'm just so happy with the results each and every time I take my BMW to them. My car rides like a dream and to know that you won't be taken to the cleaners after repairs have been done. Thanks again Mike and Bobbie.

MARY H.
05/29/2018
A mechanic who cares.
Honestly, integrity, knowledgeable, and customer focused. Mike Diaz cares about his customers and the quality of his work. You can always trust that he will take care of your vehicle as if it was his own. Quality and care are at the forefront.

CAROL M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Volvo C70
05/28/2018
Been taking our cars here for years. We get the best service and reasonable prices.
Took my Volvo for 60,000 mile service. From start to finish, Bobbie and Mike were great to work with. Been taking our cars here for years. Highly recommend this business!

KT
KIM T.
Ocala, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/23/2018
Great shop!!
I live in Ocala and could not seem to find a shop that could seem to fix my MINI Cooper S properly.. After bringing my car to Tedesco my car is running like a champ again. This shop has a fantastic group of people working there. They keep me informed the while way.. I have nothing but positive things to say and would definitely recommend Tedesco to anyone that wants the job done right.

Acura MDX
05/18/2018
Great Customer Service. Very knowledgeable owner in Mr Mike. Honest & Reliable. They go the extra mile for their customers. This is something that is rare yet very refreshing.
Thanks so much, you have truly saved me from millions of headaches, from other mechanics and their actions.

God Bless

HS
HADI S.
05/12/2018
A++++++++++
A+++++++

ANTHONY B.
05/08/2018
Excellent service. Great staff. Quality work, never disappointed. My car goes nowhere else

HS
HADI S.
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/06/2018
Best service ever
Best and most honest mechanic shop anyone can find in the Bay Area if not the entire state 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

JAMES L.
Sun City Center, FL
04/20/2018
Professionalism
As always, my visit to Tedesco Cars was enjoyable and rewarding. I was treated like a VIP and my automobile was caressed by professionals.

Kia Forte
04/17/2018
Awesome
Great Service. Honesty & Integrity about what your vehicle really needs. Many times other places have tried to sell me on things supposedly that my car needs. Only to take car to Mike @Tedesco, to discover car does not need those things. I trust them with my car. Highly recommend them and that’s not something I do often or lightly.

THOMAS B.
04/14/2018
Trustworthy and reliable. Every time!
Bobbie at the front desk is so helpful and friendly. She spoke with us and had everything in place before we even got our car towed to them! Tedesco has fixed our cars for the last 25 years, and they are honest, quick, and reliable.

JV
JIMMY V.
Apollo Beach, FL
04/10/2018
Trustworthy, excellent service
Expertise, trustworthy, timely, and accommodating

KP
KELLY P.
Scion xD
04/04/2018
Excellent, Efficient Service
We brought two cars to Tedesco for regular service and, as usual, the service is excellent and our cars are well taken care of. Both cars needed additional work and, in one case, needed a part which was quickly delivered. Upon return, the part installed on the fly in 5 minutes without an appointment. Quick, efficient and all at a fair price. Mike and his staff are top-notch.

CK
CARYL K.
Toyota Echo
04/03/2018
Great diagnostician!!
My Toyota Echo is 18 years old and Mike figured out the problem that others could not.

DF
DENISE F.
Seffner, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2018
New Tires and 1st class service
We called a month ago about new tire estimates for our Hyundai. Bobbie in the front office gave us several estimates that we researched and found to be very reasonable.
We set up the appointment, and they installed the tires and did an alignment all within the workday.
The new tires ride great and feel great as a driver.
AND the treatment from Mike, Bobbie and Tedesco Cars always makes us feel well taken care of.

JE
JOHN E.
Saturn Outlook
03/20/2018
Great Service Always
My niece needed a emergency repair. Although Mike was slammed with other priorities, Bobbie found a nearby mechanic who could do the repair that day. Another example that Tedesco cares!

DARRELL D.
03/19/2018
Great service and trustworthy, honest recommendations
Mike provides great service and recommendations. Very honest and trustworthy.