RY
ROY Y.
Dover, FL
Acura MDX
05/18/2018
Great Customer Service. Very knowledgeable owner in Mr Mike. Honest & Reliable. They go the extra mile for their customers. This is something that is rare yet very refreshing.
Thanks so much, you have truly saved me from millions of headaches, from other mechanics and their actions.

God Bless

HS
HADI S.
05/12/2018
A++++++++++
A+++++++

ANTHONY B.
05/08/2018
Excellent service. Great staff. Quality work, never disappointed. My car goes nowhere else

HS
HADI S.
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/06/2018
Best service ever
Best and most honest mechanic shop anyone can find in the Bay Area if not the entire state 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

JAMES L.
Sun City Center, FL
04/20/2018
Professionalism
As always, my visit to Tedesco Cars was enjoyable and rewarding. I was treated like a VIP and my automobile was caressed by professionals.

RY
ROY Y.
Dover, FL
Kia Forte
04/17/2018
Awesome
Great Service. Honesty & Integrity about what your vehicle really needs. Many times other places have tried to sell me on things supposedly that my car needs. Only to take car to Mike @Tedesco, to discover car does not need those things. I trust them with my car. Highly recommend them and that’s not something I do often or lightly.

THOMAS B.
04/14/2018
Trustworthy and reliable. Every time!
Bobbie at the front desk is so helpful and friendly. She spoke with us and had everything in place before we even got our car towed to them! Tedesco has fixed our cars for the last 25 years, and they are honest, quick, and reliable.

JV
JIMMY V.
Apollo Beach, FL
04/10/2018
Trustworthy, excellent service
Expertise, trustworthy, timely, and accommodating

KP
KELLY P.
Scion xD
04/04/2018
Excellent, Efficient Service
We brought two cars to Tedesco for regular service and, as usual, the service is excellent and our cars are well taken care of. Both cars needed additional work and, in one case, needed a part which was quickly delivered. Upon return, the part installed on the fly in 5 minutes without an appointment. Quick, efficient and all at a fair price. Mike and his staff are top-notch.

CK
CARYL K.
Toyota Echo
04/03/2018
Great diagnostician!!
My Toyota Echo is 18 years old and Mike figured out the problem that others could not.

DF
DENISE F.
Seffner, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2018
New Tires and 1st class service
We called a month ago about new tire estimates for our Hyundai. Bobbie in the front office gave us several estimates that we researched and found to be very reasonable.
We set up the appointment, and they installed the tires and did an alignment all within the workday.
The new tires ride great and feel great as a driver.
AND the treatment from Mike, Bobbie and Tedesco Cars always makes us feel well taken care of.

JE
JOHN E.
Saturn Outlook
03/20/2018
Great Service Always
My niece needed a emergency repair. Although Mike was slammed with other priorities, Bobbie found a nearby mechanic who could do the repair that day. Another example that Tedesco cares!

DARRELL D.
03/19/2018
Great service and trustworthy, honest recommendations
Mike provides great service and recommendations. Very honest and trustworthy.

SP
SARJU P.
INFINITI FX35
03/17/2018
Great and trusted services Always
Tadesco cars always do quality work and have trusted service. They always have the customer on top of mind.

EJ

PR
PABLO R.
03/03/2018
Great experience as usual
Thorough inspection and timely repair at a fair price. Bobbi kept me informed and Mike did a great job.

BL
BEVERLY L.
Brandon, FL
02/27/2018
Satisfaction guaranteed as expected.
I took my BMW in for service at Tedesco and as usual I came out with a smile on my face. As usual Mike and Bobbi turn your experience into making sure you have a great day by being truthful and courteous. I love that place.

SG
SURENDRA G.
02/23/2018
Excellent workmanship
Mike is an excellent mechanic. He does accurate analysis and fixes the problems correctly!

TOM M.
02/21/2018
Tedesco Cars Rocks!!
Our appointment was to replace the timing belt in our 2010 Honda Accord which we are gifting to our daughter. Mike put it on the rack and called us to say the car has a timing chain and no need to replace it! He suggested some oreventive maintenance and away we went! We have used Tedesco Cars for years and trust them to always do the right thing,