09/17/2020
Honest, dependable, fair!
Gave me some options on possible repairs down the road. Always feel like they will do the right thing for me.

BO
BETH O.
09/16/2020
Consistent
As always Mike @Tedesco Cars fixes the problem as expected
I have know and Mike for about 30 years now and alway trust him for the best and reasonable prices. Check him out. You will not be disappointed. Promise

JANE W.
09/03/2020
Mike Diaz and his team are very professional and I have nothing but good things to say about them.
I have been going to Tedesco Cars for years. My experience has always been wonderful. Great people to work with and very honest.

GL
GLYN L.
09/03/2020
Mike provides honest and excellent service!

CAROL M.
Zephyrhills, FL
08/31/2020
Honest business, excellent work
We've been taking our cars to Mike since 2003. Mike is fair, honest, and does excellent work for reasonable prices. We know we can trust this company.

AW
ALIE W.
Nissan Maxima
08/24/2020
Simply the best
Every time I take my car here I save money and am extremely happy with the work performed. They are very honest and up front about everything that needs to be fixed and help find different options to save you money on the repair.

JO

ELLEN P.
Palmetto, FL
INFINITI M37
08/21/2020
Same great Auto Repair for over 20 yrs!
Been coming here for over 20 years and have been getting not only great service but also advise on cars. Thanks Mike!

NC

LR
LUIS R.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/06/2020
Mike is reasonable and honest
I have been going there for years and every time i bring my car they fix the issue. In my last service, my car is now running like new and it is 12 years old. I appreciate their quality, honesty and fair pricing.

LN
LYNH N.
Isuzu Ascender
08/05/2020
Told me what was wrong, how long it would take, and how much it would cost. No fuss. And Mike a gentleman.

PR
PABLO R.
08/01/2020
Great service as usual
Took it for regular maintenance. Great service, car was ready when promised.

MARK W.
Riverview, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/28/2020
2006 VW TDI Repair. Outstanding.
Repair of my VW. New wheel bearings and struts, oil change, wheel alignment. Outstanding. Mike and his professionals are remarkable. No one will find any better mechanics. Truthful. Realistic. Professional. Knowledgeable. Call early to make an appointment because Tedesco is busy.

EM
EDDIE M.
Kia Soul
07/28/2020
Just Better
As I continue to come to Tedesco I just feel more comfortable taking my car there. I like to know how's and why's and Mike has no problem going over those things with me.

NA
NAZEEL A.
07/25/2020
Best car repair shop ever 🙌
I went for routine service, my car was not working the same way as before. Mike took a ride and found out that my rear breaks are almost gone. He did the routine service and breaks for the most economical price in whole of Tampa Bay. That is the best thing about Mike, he is the most honest person you will ever know.