AL
ANITA L.
Land O Lakes, FL
INFINITI QX50
03/30/2020
Love my new Mechanic and his staff
It was such a pleasure to be serviced by Mike and his team. I was tired of going to the dealership and paying for inadequate service and I was looking for a great mechanic that wouldn't take me for a ride because I was a female and I found Tedesco Cars a nice family owned business that treated me with the utmost respect and care. I needed my car to be serviced for it's regular oil change and to help me get a frog out of my car. They went above and beyond! I poured a lot of salt on the floor of my car to ward off the frog from jumping on my feet and Mike, once finished servicing my car, told me to make sure that I get the detailed to get all of the salt out of the care otherwise it will damage my carpet. When I left there I went to get it detailed and thankfully Mike and his team didn't find the frog, I was so grateful they did everything to get that thing out of my car!!! I feel safe with Mike and his team, very grateful to have found them.

NG
NELSON G.
03/25/2020
Great car repair
The services is by the owner and have an excellent attention

MATTHEW M.
Lexus GX 470
03/23/2020
Great service, fair prices. I highly recommend Tedesco.

BL
BEVERLY L.
Brandon, FL
03/20/2020
Overall maintenance excellent
As usual my car was due for maintenance. I can't say enough about Mike and Bobbi at Tesdesco. My car runs well anyway but after the maintenance Mike performs it runs even better. I just love, love, love Tesdeco. Being a female, I know I'm never going to be ripped off by Mike for unnecessary repairs. Its Tesdeco for life. Honesty is their policy and they mean it. Thanks Mike.

LG
LARRY G.
03/17/2020
Great service consistently!
Todesco Cars is the only place to go if you care about your car.

GB
Guido B.
Woodstock, GA
03/10/2020
Best service in the TAMPA area.
My daughter lives in the Tampa area and has always had her vehicle serviced by Tedesco which was recommended by my cousin who grew up with Mike. Tedesco has serviced my daughter's LEXUS RX and my LEXUS ES. He has always been very helpful to my daughter weather is oil change or any issues she needs advice on our vehicles. My daughter is driving home our ES to Atlanta in a couple of days, the car has been parked in the garage for a long time, so she had Tedesco service the car for the trip. Mike the serviceman not only checked the fluids, but also drove the car on the intestate to check the tires, Mike found that the car steering was vibrating too much, he noted that although tires looked new they had flat spots from been parked for a long time. This was a safety check that he took upon himself to do as he was looking for any unsafe condition that could surface during my daughter's drive home. This is why we have Tedesco service our vehicles and why they are a 10 star rating. Thanks Mike for looking after my daughter's safety and for replacing the tires on such a short notice. This is why we will continued to always have you service our vehicles. Blessings!

ART B.
Porsche Cayenne
02/28/2020
Better than most Dealers at a Substantial Discount!
Tedesco does my 3 cars and all of my extended families also.
I have been coming here for over 20 years and have never been disappointed.
I’d give them 6 stars if I could!

JAMES L.
Sun City Center, FL
02/28/2020
Tedesco Cars Hospital for my Automobiles
Like always my visit to Mike's automobile hospital was great for my automobile and very enjoyable for me. Mike and his staff are courteous, friendly, responsible and very professional.

CE
CARLOS E.
02/27/2020
Consistently excellent service
Consistently excellent service and great value.

AG
ARVIND G.
02/21/2020
The best place for car service
I have been going to Tedesco Cars since 2011 and been happy. Mike advises what is important to fix and what we can do later, it make easier to decide. Thanks Mike for everything.

MJ
MONICA J.
Land Rover LR2
02/19/2020
Love their honesty
Love the honesty this is not my first time doing business with Tedesco he's grown and she didn't follow up with calling me on status other than that job was done with success

Acura ILX
02/18/2020
Quick fix
Had a battery in our Acura fail and it seemed to me it was less than two years old. Took it to Tadesco as it was my wife’s day off and they fixed it that day and were able to have Acura give a full warranty on the battery.
Problem solved in less than a day!

Thank you!

JO
JUAN O.
Zephyrhills, FL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/16/2020
CAR SERVICE
ALWAYS A GREAT A EXPERIENCE .

JOHN A.
Lexus GS 300
02/06/2020
First time customer
Its my first time using this shop and I am impressed with the professionalism and knowledge.

Thonotosassa, FL
02/01/2020
The Best Shop In Town!
I absolutely love this place! They are a small private shop and extremely professional. This is the only place that I can trust with my vehicles. They never fail and always get the job done in a timely manner.