MINI Cooper Coupe
11/14/2018
First time experience
Great to find a locally owned shop to work on keeping my import running well.

MA
MARISABEL A.
11/07/2018
Brakes
The services is very good. They have experience in cars

DIANELYS G.
Mercedes-Benz C350
11/06/2018
Good service :)
The staff were very friendly and helpful.

JOSE B.
10/30/2018
Always great service!
Tadesco will always tell you the way it is. They are straight forward and you can always rely on their work.

PR
PABLO R.
10/26/2018
Great service, as usual.

BEN B.
Seffner, FL
Kia Soul
10/26/2018
Great service as usual and honest.
Mike is someone I trust. I brought him my daughter's car which was making squealing noises in the brakes. he could of easily changed them and charged me but he found they were still 50% of the pads left and cleaned them instead. Honesty in mechanics is hard to find, but you will find it here.

DF
DENISE F.
Seffner, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018
Team Tedesco Cares
When life happens and you need what you care about to be cared for, Mike, Bobbi & the team take time to care and deliver the best care to our vehicles!

BR
BRIAN R.
10/16/2018
Honest and Reliable
This was my first time coming here. I received a referral from a friend. Their Communication was great. Upfront and honest! Highly reccomend and will definitely be back.

TG
THERESA G.
Lutz, FL
Volkswagen CC
10/16/2018
We trust Mike
We trust Mike and the work he does. He has worked on our cars for many, many years. We have never had a complaint.

J. ERIC C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/02/2018
Great work and service from Mike and Bobby!
They are very honest and thorough. I will go back again if needed for sure!

DZ
DORI Z.
09/20/2018
Love Tedesco Cars!!!
Great service! Honest and works around your schedule!!!

SK
STEVE K.
Lutz, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018
Best Diagnostic Service Around!
If you are in the market for a used car, please do yourself a favor and take it to Tedesco Cars for a complete diagnostic test.

There a lot of used cars in the market, both at the dealer and private party that could have significant repair issues. Not many of us are mechanics so while the appeal of an inexpensive used car sounds good on the surface, you should really have a professional run a diagnostic test to find those potential hidden problems that tend to exist with most used vehicles.

Whether Tedesco Cars gives your car clean bill of health or is able to identify any hidden problems , you can take them at their word. At under $50.00 for their diagnostic service, it's definitely worth the peace of mind:)

MIKE S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
09/12/2018
FRIENDLY, RELIABLE AND UPFRONT
I was recommended to Tedesco Cars by a neighbor. I was pleased with the service, staff and upfront pricing. While this was my first time using this service, it appears Mike has a great business centered around his customers. Thanks and look forward to using you again.

JAMES L.
Sun City Center, FL
09/08/2018
FABULOUS
My visit to Tedesco Cars was, as usual, fabulous. The personal are intelligent, courteous and professional. I always enjoy my visits to Tedesco Cars and I always receive great service.

ROBERT G.
09/08/2018
Perfect place for auto repair and maintenance
Mika Diaz and staff have cared for our cars for 15-20 years. They do excellent work for a reasonable price. I have often recommended Tedesco cars.

JORGE B.
09/06/2018
Honesty and great job
I took my wife's Camry to Tedesco cars to be inspected and service before our road trip to Colorado, because the Toyota dealer told us that the car needed the serpentine belt and rear brakes replaced, after Mike inspection of the Camry he found out that the Camry only needed an oil change and tire rotation...now we can take our trip with no worries, great job Mike!!

PF
PATRICK F.
New Port Richey, FL
08/21/2018
Mike and Bobbi are very responsive and attentive to the needs of their clients. They knew I had a very tight timeframe for taking my daughter to college and turned around an unfortunate situation in less than 24 hours!

ANDREW B.
08/08/2018
As always the service was excellent. Mike is a fantastic professional who knows cars very well. You can definitely trust him with your car.

TD
TODD D.
Thonotosassa, FL
07/24/2018
Brake job
Tedesco is competent,experienced,honest in communication of repair needs/options

PF
PATRICK F.
New Port Richey, FL
07/21/2018
First Time Visit
I scheduled my first appointment to have my daughter's 2011 BMW 328i looked over, as she is going away to college for the first time in August. I cannot tell you how happy I was when I left, as from the moment I arrived I was greeted by a service mechanic (Carmelo) and the owner (Mike) with open arms. They actually listened to my concerns and told me don't worry we will do a diagnostic test and tell you exactly what needs to be done. Anyone who has a foreign car knows that there are not very honest people out there, but Mike did a complete estimate write up, drove my car and told me face to face where I stood.....very honest! Also, the whole time I was there Bobbie at the front desk made me feel like I had been coming to their business for years......she was very organized, upfront with how the process was going, made me feel like I was a special customer and could relate to everyone that came in to have their car serviced. I would recommend Tedesco Cars to anyone that is looking for honest and hard working people!