DZ
DORI Z.
09/20/2018
Love Tedesco Cars!!!
Great service! Honest and works around your schedule!!!

SK
STEVE K.
Lutz, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018
Best Diagnostic Service Around!
If you are in the market for a used car, please do yourself a favor and take it to Tedesco Cars for a complete diagnostic test.

There a lot of used cars in the market, both at the dealer and private party that could have significant repair issues. Not many of us are mechanics so while the appeal of an inexpensive used car sounds good on the surface, you should really have a professional run a diagnostic test to find those potential hidden problems that tend to exist with most used vehicles.

Whether Tedesco Cars gives your car clean bill of health or is able to identify any hidden problems , you can take them at their word. At under $50.00 for their diagnostic service, it's definitely worth the peace of mind:)

MIKE S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
09/12/2018
FRIENDLY, RELIABLE AND UPFRONT
I was recommended to Tedesco Cars by a neighbor. I was pleased with the service, staff and upfront pricing. While this was my first time using this service, it appears Mike has a great business centered around his customers. Thanks and look forward to using you again.

JAMES L.
Sun City Center, FL
09/08/2018
FABULOUS
My visit to Tedesco Cars was, as usual, fabulous. The personal are intelligent, courteous and professional. I always enjoy my visits to Tedesco Cars and I always receive great service.

ROBERT G.
09/08/2018
Perfect place for auto repair and maintenance
Mika Diaz and staff have cared for our cars for 15-20 years. They do excellent work for a reasonable price. I have often recommended Tedesco cars.

JORGE B.
09/06/2018
Honesty and great job
I took my wife's Camry to Tedesco cars to be inspected and service before our road trip to Colorado, because the Toyota dealer told us that the car needed the serpentine belt and rear brakes replaced, after Mike inspection of the Camry he found out that the Camry only needed an oil change and tire rotation...now we can take our trip with no worries, great job Mike!!

PF
PATRICK F.
New Port Richey, FL
08/21/2018
Mike and Bobbi are very responsive and attentive to the needs of their clients. They knew I had a very tight timeframe for taking my daughter to college and turned around an unfortunate situation in less than 24 hours!

ANDREW B.
08/08/2018
As always the service was excellent. Mike is a fantastic professional who knows cars very well. You can definitely trust him with your car.

TD
TODD D.
Thonotosassa, FL
07/24/2018
Brake job
Tedesco is competent,experienced,honest in communication of repair needs/options

PF
PATRICK F.
New Port Richey, FL
07/21/2018
First Time Visit
I scheduled my first appointment to have my daughter's 2011 BMW 328i looked over, as she is going away to college for the first time in August. I cannot tell you how happy I was when I left, as from the moment I arrived I was greeted by a service mechanic (Carmelo) and the owner (Mike) with open arms. They actually listened to my concerns and told me don't worry we will do a diagnostic test and tell you exactly what needs to be done. Anyone who has a foreign car knows that there are not very honest people out there, but Mike did a complete estimate write up, drove my car and told me face to face where I stood.....very honest! Also, the whole time I was there Bobbie at the front desk made me feel like I had been coming to their business for years......she was very organized, upfront with how the process was going, made me feel like I was a special customer and could relate to everyone that came in to have their car serviced. I would recommend Tedesco Cars to anyone that is looking for honest and hard working people!

07/03/2018
Always the best service.
Very reliable, slightly expensive, thorough job, always.

JULIE L.
Lutz, FL
06/18/2018
Great mechanic/ auto tech
I give Mike a 5+... however we had the car detailed & got a horrible service by an independent detailer. I dropped my husband off when he picked up his car that is very rarely driven & therefore has a pristine interior. I'm sure he didnt even notice anything about the car so it was nearly a month later when I found out how horrible the inside looked like. Whoever "detailed" it just sprayed, sprayed & sprayed more inside with out bothering to wipe it up. The dash board, inside doors & console were covered with streaks of whatever was sprayed, there were white splashes dried up along with dirt & dust.... really disgusting.And we paid something like $225.00 for detailing which we had to re-detail for $115.00. Never again. The only thing wrong which made us approve the detail job were cloudy headlights. No more detail job from them, in fact we are owed some of that $200.00+ back for that terrible, horrible detail job.
Bobbie S. from Tedesco Cars responded on 06/19/2018

Hi Julie and thank you for the review. We're very sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with the detailing that was performed in January, 2018. We wish you would have notified us earlier! Please feel free to contact Chris at Register Auto Detailing with your concerns. He can be reached at (863) 838-6069. If there is anything we can help you with, please contact me. Thanks again! Bobbie

RY
ROY Y.
Dover, FL
Buick Enclave
06/16/2018
Awesome
Thanks for the consistently awesome service

BL
BEVERLY L.
Brandon, FL
06/14/2018
Satisfied Again
Another happy experience at Tedesco. I'm just so happy with the results each and every time I take my BMW to them. My car rides like a dream and to know that you won't be taken to the cleaners after repairs have been done. Thanks again Mike and Bobbie.

MARY H.
05/29/2018
A mechanic who cares.
Honestly, integrity, knowledgeable, and customer focused. Mike Diaz cares about his customers and the quality of his work. You can always trust that he will take care of your vehicle as if it was his own. Quality and care are at the forefront.

CAROL M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Volvo C70
05/28/2018
Been taking our cars here for years. We get the best service and reasonable prices.
Took my Volvo for 60,000 mile service. From start to finish, Bobbie and Mike were great to work with. Been taking our cars here for years. Highly recommend this business!

KT
KIM T.
Ocala, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/23/2018
Great shop!!
I live in Ocala and could not seem to find a shop that could seem to fix my MINI Cooper S properly.. After bringing my car to Tedesco my car is running like a champ again. This shop has a fantastic group of people working there. They keep me informed the while way.. I have nothing but positive things to say and would definitely recommend Tedesco to anyone that wants the job done right.

RY
ROY Y.
Dover, FL
Acura MDX
05/18/2018
Great Customer Service. Very knowledgeable owner in Mr Mike. Honest & Reliable. They go the extra mile for their customers. This is something that is rare yet very refreshing.
Thanks so much, you have truly saved me from millions of headaches, from other mechanics and their actions.

God Bless

HS
HADI S.
05/12/2018
A++++++++++
A+++++++

ANTHONY B.
05/08/2018
Excellent service. Great staff. Quality work, never disappointed. My car goes nowhere else