KJ
Portland, OR
Mercedes-Benz E500
07/22/2021
Excellent honest service
I am so glad to have found LakeSide to service my Mercedes. They are highly skilled, completing all work perfectly and in a timely manner. They are considerate of their customers from start to finish, explaining everything thoroughly, offering appropriate alternatives, and only completing work that needs doing, never wasting your time or money.

RP
Ron P.
Mercedes-Benz S500
07/19/2021
Honest and straightforward
I had a relatively minor problem that was fixed quickly. I appreciate how it was taken care of without any up-selling.

LW
Linda W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/17/2021
Raves as usual!
Great job as usual. Everyone is so friendly and I got my car back a lot sooner than expected. Thanks a bunch!

LW
Larry W.
Hillsboro, OR
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/13/2021
Treat my 2006 Mercedes with wisdom and care
Going here 5 years always always good care!

SR
Steve R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/12/2021
Very capable technicians
I left Mr Benz and they're capable hands as it was time to do a little catch up maintenance they were very communicative and new just what he needed now my 2009 GL550 is fit as new and ready to take on the road for another 12 years.
Jon P. from LakeSide Mercedes Repair responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the review, Steve! I'm happy we could help keep Mr. Benz running like new. Your satisfaction is our goal.

KR
Kade R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/09/2021
Super Honest, really good business
Taylor is great to work with

I like how they specialize in Mercedes vehicles.

They are honest and really easy to talk with. Won’t do work that isn’t needed.

I would recommend them to anyone!

David P.
Mercedes-Benz ML55
07/07/2021
Great Service!
They take great care of ML55, and I am very happy with there work and there care they have for my vehicle.

Denise R.
Welches, OR
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/06/2021
Very friendly business.
This Mercedes business went above and beyond to fix my car. I have found a reliable place that I can trust. Thank you!
Jon P. from LakeSide Mercedes Repair responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for the great feedback, Denise. We are glad to know you are satisfied with our service. We value your trust and are here to help when we can!

Clay W.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/01/2021
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Job and Thanks once again
Thanks !! You did the repairs and changes as I ask and all is well.
Lakeside is 10 times better than Mercedes of Wilsonville. I stopped going to Wilsonville 8 years ago because I got tired of being
tipped off. Anyone still using Mercedes of Wilsonville is a fool !!!

Miles L.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
06/25/2021
Excellent craftsmanship and customer service all around
Brought in an older car that needed a whole lot of help and Taylor gave it just that

BD
Bruce D.
Portland, OR
Mercedes-Benz C43
06/21/2021
People care
Always fair and excellent work

Rob H.
Mercedes-Benz C320
06/19/2021
Interactive Approach and Excellent Results!
My 2004 C320’s transmission was slipping so I was preparing for a huge bill for a new transmission. Fortunately, Taylor recalled a TSB that described my issues and followed the recommended fixes. Daily updates allowed me to interact as the fixes unfolded. The result was a complete fix and a very reasonable bill! Thanks !

Melissa M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/11/2021
Trusted, knowledgeable, caring service every time
I have bringing our beloved CLK convertible to Lakeside Motors for over seven years. We have been treated with such knowledge and care whether we had a small or large issue, regular maintenance or a more unusual situation like the roll bars popping up and not retracting. Although every employee of this family run business is wonderful, Taylor is especially fabulous! I would not own a Mercedes without them and their expertise & care ❤️
Jon P. from LakeSide Mercedes Repair responded on 06/18/2021

We've really enjoyed working with you and your CLk over the years, Melissa. Thank you for putting your trust in us. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joann C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/09/2021
Perfect service
They are quite knowledgeable, honest and efficient. I’ve been bringing my Mercedes here for 5 years now and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else for service.

CT