Marva B.
Vancouver, WA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/10/2021
Excellent Customer Service
The customer service is the best. I have been bring my Mercedes here for years. They are honest, easy to work with and have straight forward solutions to solving your problems. As a woman I can trust Lakeside that I am getting the service needed and at a reasonable price. Thanks guys!

KT
Kathy T.
04/06/2021
The Best Service!
I have been bringing my 2013 C300 to Lakeside since I got it 3 years ago. This time I needed it back by a specific time and it was ready so I could make an appointment. They never disappoint!
Jon P. from LakeSide Mercedes Repair responded on 04/06/2021

Kathy,  it has been a pleasure working with you over the years. Thank you for the kind words. We're always here to help!

SR
Sean R.
Beaverton, OR
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/31/2021
Great and fast service
Everything about lakeside is great, great service, great people, great prices, and very quick to get you the service or answers you need.

Manuel H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/27/2021
Always the best service
I had the escapement panel below my engine blow off on the freeway on the way home from the Seattle market area. I called Taylor and Jon at lakeside, and they advised me what to do to get home safely. When I returned to Portland, I dropped by to have them check out the damage, Jon removed the remainder of the panel and he ordered a new one for me. I returned the next day, and Jon installed the new panel in about 15 minutes and my car was back to normal. Great service!

Maddy B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/26/2021
Quality work for an amazing price.
Nice people. Good price points. Fast service. :)

NG
Nancy G.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
No worry or hassles
Super happy with the folks here. They do a really good job at taking care of my car and telling me what needs taking care of in addition to regular maintenance. Quite knowledgeable, polite and friendly, they understand all kinds of owners and really know their stuff! Nice to feel I have a mechanic I can trust who is also priced fairly!

Jeff F.
Lake Oswego, OR
A Dream Come True For Mercedes Owners
I do not write many reviews. Probably because I started a company years ago and built it into something I was proud of before I sold it to retire. I am making an exception here because the people at Lakeside Mercedes Repair provided two things that I rarely see these days: Honesty and Competence.
Since my Mercedes warranty expired I have been trying to find a place that can service my car as I find dealerships always trying to do more than is needed with car service and repairs. My son has been in the car business for 23 years and one thing he has stressed to me is dealerships make most of their money, not from selling cars but from servicing them.
That said recently my car engine light went on and I needed to get it looked at. I decided to try Lakeside Mercedes. They found the problem and repaired it along with all the service needs my car was due to have done.
The thing that impressed me was each time we found an issue, instead of trying to talk me into a repair, they called me to explain that I might not need the service, or that I should make sure the service needed like a leak in the emissions system could still be covered under my original manufacturers warranty.
They did not need to do this but felt it was the right thing to do. The honest way to do business. Anyway all the repairs and service done were first rate, the warranty of the repairs was fair and they now have my business as long as I own a Mercedes.
Also, I was impressed that they were very aware of Covid-19 protocols for businesses and did a great job making it as safe as possible for customers. Even after I signed the receipt I was about to put a pen back and was asked to leave it out as they like to clean and sterilize them each time they are used.
Anyway I really recommend these people highly. They do great work and are honest and the prices are fair, especially when compared to the dealerships.

LE
Linda E.
Portland, OR
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/22/2021
As always
Thank you again for helping me. You rock

VM
Valerie M.
Aurora, OR
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/19/2021
Honest Mercedes Repair Shop
I have taken my E320 to Lakeside Mercedes Repair for several years and LOVE this shop! I can always count on great service and honest repairs at a fair price. Absolutely no upselling ever! I always appreciate the advice as to priority with repairs. Wonderful caring ownership and employees! Can't say enough good things about Lakeside!
Jon P. from LakeSide Mercedes Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for the kind words, Valerie. We are ecstatic to here such great feedback.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/17/2021
Great Service...Again!
The staff at Lakeside Mercedes Repair is Awesome.
Jon P. from LakeSide Mercedes Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for the great review!

Scott C.
Molalla, OR
03/13/2021
Superb Service
Once again, I took my C300 to have it checked, due to what I thought was a fluid leak. These guys took the time to check the car thoroughly and found no problems. They were kind and patient with me while explaining there wasn't a problem.

MO
Michael O.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/12/2021
Excellent customer service and car service!
Doing what is best for your car and honest price for the work.
We will always bring our car here! 🚙

Cecile S.
Oregon City, OR
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/01/2021
Lakeside is a great business, the people that work there make you feel special.

HG
Hans G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/28/2021
Reliable Mercedes Benz expertise
Great quick A1 service for my E350 and additional advice on needed maintenance services to keep the Benz rolling smoothly for many years to come.

SP
Scott P.
West Linn, OR
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/15/2021
Excellent service, as always
Great service. Very knowledgeable. Fair estimates. My entire family takes their Mercedes to LakeSide.