Overall Rating 2.199998/5Overall Rating 2.199998/5rating 2.199998rating 2.199998rating 2.199998
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

GC
Gabriella C.
Belen, NM
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
I know I'm in good hands, Chris Martinez is really helpful and overall they get the work done in a timely matter.

Jazmin P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone is so friendly and makes me feel so welcome!

AC
Ann C.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
LH Miller Hyundai Albuquerque
Prompt service, minimum waiting time. I was dismayed that I went in expecting to spend about $90, and ended up paying more than twice that much. I was threatened with having my warranty invalidated if I did not get the recommended 15000 mile service. I understand the need for an engine air filter in this desert climate, so tried to get only that plus oil change, but the service writer pointed out that the price would be almost the same if I refused the package. I don't blame him, but I felt coerced by Hyundai to spend more money than I had budgeted on a car that's almost new.

Ty M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Service Department is fantastic! Thank you

Delbert S.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Star Reating
Joseph handled all my request very professionally and was very professional in all my dealings with him.

RE
Always excellent service

LC
Laura C.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The tech made me an app on a holiday. When I called after the holiday the only thing I was told was oh sorry.
ALBERT D., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 09/17/2018

Good afternoon,

I apologize, that should never happen.  If I can be of any service feel free to give me a call

Albert Disch
Service Manager Larry Miller Hyundai
505-792-7051
albert.disch@lhmauto.com

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Very respectful and polite.

TK

AI
Annette I.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Great customer service.
The service department was really helpful in helping understand what was going on. They were also very curtious and professional.

Marie S.
Grants, NM
Staff not to friendly.
Staff not friendly. They just want to do each job and get on to next one as fast as they can. They don't smile or try and have polite conversation.
ALBERT D., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon Marie,

I am sure sorry about the way you were treated.  I am not sure why they would be that way our customers are the whole reason we are here!!  Please next time you bring your vehicle in call me directly.  792-7051

Albert Disch

AH
Abeyratne H.
Federal Way, WA
Service for Oil Change
it was ok. But expect more from Hyundai.

KG
Karen G.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
LHM Hyundai Service Dept is the best!!!
We have known Josh Baca for 13+ years and appreciate his SUPERB customer service!!! we love hyundai and have purchased couple vehicles from there.... thus, for service,
it is NO QUESTION that we return there for service, maintenance, etc.
Josh gets the credit!!! He is professional, yet personal, and we LOVE working with him at your store!!!
KUDOS to him and his staff.....
It's easy to trust any work done there because Josh pretty much reinforces the work performed!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff in service dept.

GM
Genaro M.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I have always been treated with respect, patience and very well
I am very pleased with the professionalism I have received. Great treatment!!

TA
Twighla A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for making it easy and quick.

KT
Kathryn T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Employees are friendly and knowledgeable
Fast and efficient.

SD
Scott D.
Friendly trustworthy
Very knowledgeable and easy to work with