Overall Rating 4.2666653/5Overall Rating 4.2666653/5Overall Rating 4.2666653/5Overall Rating 4.2666653/5rating 4.2666653

SJ
Sandra J.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Another Maintenance Checkup
I made an appointment online and was greeted professionally upon my arrival. Service plan was immediately processed. And I went to the customer waiting room, which is comfortable and clean. I like just waiting for my Sonata because the staff is quick and efficient. Joseph always explains what has been done and what is expected at my next visit.
Thank you.

Barry M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful

Christina C.
Peralta, NM
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Carefully check your car before you get it back, they make mistakes here.
I bought an oil change package. So I have to go back to finish getting the product I have paid for; otherwise, I would NEVER set foot into this service center again. The first time I came in there was a terrible smell of antifreeze when I got home. I noticed that antifreeze was all over the front bumper and that there was too much antifreeze in my car. When I called to complain I was told I would have to pay for a rental in order to get them to look at it again since I would have to leave it, but that they would detail my car due to my inconvenience. The second time I went in, they marked my service for a conventional oil change when I called they said it was a mistake. I'm not sure they actually put in the right oil. When I mentioned the detail from the first issue they told me they would wash my car. Like they were doing me a favor... I had already paid for a simple car wash with my oil change package. The car was not very clean when I got it back. I had a great sales experience, and this is my 3rd Hyundai. I will definitely buy another Hyundai, but due to the low level of service received from this service center I will probably buy from another Hyundai location.
Elisa C C. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 06/13/2019

Hello Christina,
Thank you for you for the input. I will be contcting you shortly to go your experience, and how we can improve.

Elisa Chadwick

Charles S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service
Friendly professional service at all levels.

Julie K.
Los Lunas, NM
06/12/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
I may not come back for service because I live in Los Lunas NM and its quite far

TN
Ted N.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service completed on time
As a Hyundai owner you expect the same level of service at every dealership not just where you purchased a vehicle. I expect my car to be ready when they say it’s going to be ready. Service completed in record time for the second time. I’m satisfied!!!!

AN

Grants, NM
service

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2019 Category: Service
This team provides very good customer service, completed timely.

NP
Nancy P.
Professional people
Great people. Made my appointment and got in and out within an hour.

Jonna A.
Very Disappointed
The service that the service department provided was exceptional. This is the only reason I gave 5 stars, the service department should not be discounted for the service of Hyundai as a whole. The outcome of the reason why I took my car in for service was not. I took my car in since it started to sputter when I was in traffic when I would take my foot off the brake and idle forward my car would sputter like it was not getting fuel or it was going to die. When you put your foot on the brake or gas it would stop sputtering. This is a known issue with Hyundai I was told and there is no fix for it until it becomes a bigger problem and Hyundai is willing to fix it. I am very disappointed that until this becomes a bigger problem I just have to deal with it. That is unacceptable to me, how could a corporation be like that if they want repeat customers. I felt like I got raked over the coals when I bought the car and every time I go to the dealership to service the car or for a maintenance check I have to contend with the sales people always asking if I would like to trade my car in or buy a new car. Believe me, if I could trade the darn thing in I would, but like I said when I bought the car they tacked on an additional $12,000 (which is what I go for the trade in of my old car) to the price of the loan, at the time I didn't understand it. I do now. Very disappointed customer.

Tamera B.

WS
Wilfred S.
Service team review
5 stars to Herb Ginsberg who went out of his way to help me get SiriusXM working again. He also quickly ordered an AMP to try to get my audio problem resolved which we have been dealing with for the last 2 years without success! Still very disappointed with the management team at Hyundai. Lack of concern and lack of follow through approach. This car has only 10,000 miles on it and my biggest regret remains buying a Hyundai.

Sound on Tucson doesn’t work
I like working with the service department but find the managers very dismissive.
ALBERT D., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 06/11/2019

Good morning,

Herb will be following up with you, I am sorry the radio did not fix the issue.

Albert Disch
Service Manager Larry Miller Hyundai
505-792-7051
albert.disch@lhmauto.com

2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2019 Category: Service
do not wish to provide a written review
blank

MO
Michael O.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
oil change
good customer service

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great, quick service.
Friendly staff and quick service.

Sofia M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repair
Work was performed in a timely manner

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great staff!
The service department always does a great job!

WZ
Walter Z.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
periodic maint + tire leak
Service was excellent. Vehicle had slow tire leak, small nail; was cause and patched with no further problems. Periodic maintenance done in a timely manner. Great service department!!!

06/06/2019 Category: Service
Recommended
They took care of my issue with no hassle.