Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

SL
Steve L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service review
The customer service and quality of what was good

AL

GL
George L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
First class from start to finish.
Best service dept I've ever used. Quick & painless.

DT
David T.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
Wonderful Service
Made an appointment the day before. Arrived for appointment and saw seven cars ahead of us. Amazingly, they checked us all in within ten minutes ( great ! ) and our service was done in the regular length of time with no delays. ( fabulous ! ). Staff was friendly and efficient as always. They seem to consistently provide this excellent service all through the year.

GM
Genaro M.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is caring and understanding.
They are still working to solve the problem with the FOB of my car. It seems to be defective or maybe the car computer. We'll see.

DJ
Don J.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
They know what they are doing and they are very friendly.

MQ
Maureen Q.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good mechanics and great customer service.
Josh Baca is an excellent parts employee. He takes the time to explain the necessary repairs for your auto prior to commencing work. The mechanics are very thorough and I feel my vehicle is in good hands when they are working on my Veracruz. It is the best purchase I every made! I wish they were still making them.

TK
Terrance K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
As expected
All done on time, vehicle software update

Christine M.
Bosque Farms, NM
01/12/2019 Category: Service
They are on time when an appointment is made
All personnel seem competent & nice. Especially like the courtesy car guy, friendly & felt safe.

Marie S.
Grants, NM
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Went for oil change and rotating tires. My car needed extra work. I got it done. They were very helpful

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Good experience
Professional customer service & shuttle service. Efficient seervice!

Average Service
I appreciate the recommendations provided however you should support with actual needs of the vehicle. Great shuttle service & customer support staff.
ALBERT D., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the input, it is much appreciated.  The service advisors are trained to address the primary concerns first and the maintanence 2nd.  I apologize for that rule not being followed, I will work with the advisors once again to ensure they know the proper procedure.

Albert Disch
Service Manager Larry Miller Hyundai
505-792-7051
albert.disch@lhmauto.com

ST
Stephen T.
Sincere personal attention.
When the check engine light came on in my 2016 Tucson, I was able to get my car in to be serviced almost immediately. This kind of sincere personal attention to my needs by the dealership, is why I’m very peleased to have purchasing my Tucson from LHM Hyundai.

Stephen M.
Santa Fe, NM
Service denied
The sales team including Jen and Dan, as well as Kevin in finance are great. The service department needs major attention. I hesitate to continue to give them more of my business.

Good morning Mr. Martinez,

I apologize, my advisors have been instructed if we are unable to wash the car at the dealership, they are to give you a Car Wash Voucher for Mister carwash.

I am going to send you a few Mister car wash vouchers via the mail.  Once again, I apologize.

Albert Disch
Service Manager Larry Miller Hyundai
505-792-7051
albert.disch@lhmauto.com

WZ
Walter Z.
sonata maint
the service crew is courteous, knowledgeable and get it done

GG
Gary G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is Great!
Martin Aragon is the best Service Advisor around! He's knowledgeable, helpful, kind and always willing to help! I wouldn't take my Hyundai in for service anywhere else!

CR
Cynthia R.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Need to take a little more time with the customer to actually hear what the customer needs.
Just ok not great this time.

Leslie B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
I so appreciate being able to schedule service for oil change when I was in the area of town. I called and within 30 minutes, I had a set appointment. I was quickly advised of what needed to be done, waited in their clean lounge area, and was on my way within an hour. Also impressed with reasonable pricing for service work.

JU
Joe U.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Mr
It's an honest place to do business

TL
Tiffani L.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service
Josh Baca provides excellent service for my vehicles.

CR
Cynthia R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Have yet to be disappointed!