Overall Rating 2.199998/5Overall Rating 2.199998/5rating 2.199998rating 2.199998rating 2.199998
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

Carol C.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
They do good work
It was just an oil change

Desiree C.
Santa Fe, NM
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Very Accommodating & Timely Service!
Being that I live in Santa Fe but purchased the vehicle approx. 40-50 miles away as well as having a maintenance package with the dealer, Larry H. Miller was very accommodating! I really appreciate that the service department could service me towards the end of the day. It was the end of week and I had to be in the Rio Rancho area for a commitment and did not have to cut my work day short to make said appointment. Thanks Service Team.....it really made this oil change very easy for me.

JU
Joe U.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Mr
They make sure my car is taken off so when i leave i will not have any problems.

SK
Scott K.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai visit
Great and friendly service.

ES
Eloise S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly people
Great job

ST
Stephen T.
Fast friendly service
Since purchasing my 2016 Hyundai Tucson in 2015, I have received exceptional customer service at the Larry H. Miller Hyundai of Albuquerque dealership. The service on my Tucson is always fast and friendly. I’m confident my vehicle is receiving high quality service, in a timely manner.

GF
Greg F.
Ocean Township, NJ
Very friendly and professional
I live 2,000 miles away so I had to work with this dealer via phone. They were sensitive to this fact and were very helpful, friendly, and courteous. When I got my car shipped back to me, all the problems I had were resolved.

LA
Lisa A.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service at every level
Hassle free start to finish

Joel W.

hardly any waiting time, did the job quickly

MT
Martha T.
quick service
quick service; BUT I haven't be given shuttle service in the last times we've had to have our sonata serviced.

Review
Nice people.

Farmington, NM
Chris Torres Best Customer Service
Mr Torres was awesome helping me from the phone call to the day of service. Answered my concerns & patient as I continued asking more questions.

BW
Bill W.
Best warranty around
Not only does Hyundai have a great warranty, the quality has improved significantly over the past two decades. We love how our Tucson drives and how quiet it is. A great town and road car. We started out to buy a Honda CRV but liked the Tucson better.

Thomas B.
Corrales, NM
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Best service dept. in the west!
We have had the best service given to our car since we have owned it. The oil changes are always really fast and I almost never make an appointment. The drivers seat trim needed to be replaced and the part came in within two days, then the installation was less than 40 minutes. Awesome!! When it's time to replace this car we are more than likely going to purchase another Hyundai because of the service department.

GC
Glenda C.
Courteous staff and quick service
Courteous staff and quick service

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel are terrific - very friendly and helpful
I am very satisfied with Hyundai and this dealership. I did think that nearly $600 for a side-view mirror (just the glass would have been $200) is outrageous. This has nothing to do with the quality of service.

RJ
Ruth J.
Piscataway, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fantastic sevice
I just moved to Placitas and needed work done on my car. Miller Hyundai was outstanding!.

IA
Inez A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good value
Do not text me at 3:19 AM to ask me how my service was!
NOT COOL!

Magdalena M.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
2nd service on my 2017 Tucson
Great service fast and professional.