4.6

Overall Rating 4.452381/5Overall Rating 4.452381/5Overall Rating 4.452381/5Overall Rating 4.452381/5rating 4.452381

PH
Patrick H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
ECM Update
Suggestions: Need to update furniture in waiting lounge area. Also to keep up with competition, need to incorporate and express service (two man teams), for oil changes. Need refreshments like sodas, fruit, cookies, popcorn, tea and coffee. It would also be nice to receive a visual courtesy check list (green, yellow red) with every oil change multi-point vehicle inspection.

LG

Employees are Professional, courteous. Thanks

Los Lunas, NM
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service for years
Have been having service here for years, great job.

RJ
Roberta J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome service
I enjoy taking my Tucson to get services at LHM, the staff is friendly and professional. The wait time is bearable (not long) and I get to watch tV. I know that my SUV will be well taken care of.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I received a call during my service repair that I needed my brakes replaced. I agreed. I asked if there were any specials. I was given a 10 % discount and had my brakes replaced. Four days later I got an email with an offer for brake replcement
I received a call during my service repair to let me know I needed my brakes replaced. I asked if there were any brake specials. I was given a 10 % discount which I appreciated and had my brakes replaced. However, four days later I got an email with an offer for brake replacement for $100 less. It would have been nice to have that offer in lieu of 10%. Other than that the service was timely and the service rep was great.

PC
Patricia C.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Herb is always willing to help and answers all my questions. He provides excellent customer service. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Jose R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Jose Rivera
Joseph of your Service Department is a out standing employee with his customers. A very fine person and very helpful to his customer.

WH
William H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
great experience
keep you updated while waiting, very considerate

Dana H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome service
Awesome service from everyone who helped fix my car!!

MQ

CP
Charles P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Extra care appreciated
I had an engine light go on for the second time in as many weeks. The technician insisted on keeping the car and taking a long look to determine what the problem was, rather than just a quick check and resetting the sensor. I very much appreciate taking the extra time and even providing me with a vehicle while the car was being serviced.

BR
Brenda R.
Need your help
Since my first service check, I have had problems with the transmission. I am told everything looks fine and that they are letting Hyundai know of my problems. I'm always told that I take good care of my car. I have come close a couple of times to getting hit on turning because my vehicle will not go into gear. When I am at a stop and I press the gas, it jerks or has a hard time going. I have had my car for 28 months and still the same issues. maintenance/repair department are waiting for a recall. I hope I don't have an accident because of this since I have been addressing for some time now.
I love my car but if I have to get another vehicle, I won't go with Hyundai. Please help me with this problem.
CORY R. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 11/12/2019

Your concerns are very important to us and we will do everything we can do to address them.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss a plan to resolve your concerns. Thank you.

Cory Reeves (Service Manager)
505-792-7051 or
cory.reeves@lhmauto.com

Josette M.
Cubero, NM
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Josh Baca is very professional, thorough, and available when I need my car serviced.

JO
John O.
Thank You!
Service manager has resolved my issues. Thank You!

over rated
I never really have been happy with this dealership. Not only the concerns that I already placed in this survey, but the last time I was there I was just looking for the price of floor mats. After getting the quote, I found a sales rep in the lounge. I took this opportunity to ask a question about the HD portion of the radio in my car. I unfortunately decided to stop by during the beginning of March Madness. After asking my question to the sales rep, who was far more interested in the game than talking to a two time buyer, I got shrug of the shoulders. That was it. I looked at him, a little shocked. I asked "really"? His attention went back to the tv. Never again
CORY R. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 11/06/2019

I apologize that we keep playing phone tag but I'm hoping some time today we're able to discuss your concerns on your past visit.  I hope youe have agreat day.

Cory Reeves (Service Manager)
505-792-7051 or
cory.reeves@lhmauto.com

CL
Cecelia L.
El Rito, NM
2019 Hyundai Elantra
The friendly staff!
Highly recommended! Love the vibe, the staff, and the great service!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe

Los Rnchs Abq, NM
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Martin Aragon always takes good care of me. Always there with a smile, good attitude and a good handshake.

David B.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
The staff is great
They have been taking care of our vehicles for years, and I have no reason to go anywhere else.

10/30/2019 Category: Service