MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/13/2019
She's fixed!
Molly is wonderful. When I called, she got me in the next day. It took only one day to fix the oil leak and replace the coolant reservoir. My car has been running like a gem since. I am very happy!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much!! I hope we have earned your business for many years to come!

KC
KATIE C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/05/2019
Great Service!
Mollie and her team are great! Easy to work with and communicate. Thanks!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Katie! We look forward to working with you in the future & are so glad that you are happy with our work!

SARAH S.
Jeep Liberty
02/04/2019
Teamwork
Mollie is a great lead mechanic and her team of mechanics are just as impressive. They were willing and able to work on my foreign vehicle with no difficulty. They work hard and quickly to make sure to get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much Sarah! We really appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time!!

JZ
JOY Z.
02/01/2019
Efficient and friendly
Molly took a look and diagnosed my squeak quickly. She explained the situation clearly and assured me it can be fixed. We also made a plan for catching up on other neglected maintenance.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much Joy! It was such a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

BR
BERTHA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/28/2019
honest , quick work
Alway quick and honest work.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Bertha!  Its always great to see you!

PD
Patrick D.
New Mexico
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he does not have to take his vehicle back, they get his work done, and they are very good.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Patrick!!

JASMINE L.
01/17/2019
Always a good experience!
I have been a client at All In the Wrist for two years and have always had excellent service. Mollie and her staff are friendly and fast to diagnose and fix my truck every time. They do great work and I am so thankful to have found a mechanic I completely trust.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Jasmine! We really appreciate you choosing us and we will strive to always give you great customer service!

EP
ERIC P.
01/14/2019
Again, Always Excellent Service !
Again, Molly and her crew of technicians saved the day for me with my vehicle. The weather in Albuquerque took a toll on my vehicle & I needed a new alternator to bring her back to life. Problem was there had been about 2 to 3 inches of snow that day and plenty of accidents on the road, lucky my vehicle died in my driveway. No problem, for All in the Wrist Auto Repair, they had me dispatch a tow truck of one of their partner companies, I called at 7am in the morning for the tow and low and behold, they arrived at 7:30am ! They took the vehicle to the repair shop and Molly and the crew repaired her with efficiency ! Always happy with All in the Wrist ! Always my go to shop ! Luv Ya !
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Its always a pleasure to see you Eric! Thank you for your continued support, your kind words, and your service to our country. Luv ya back!

AD
ADAM D.
01/14/2019
I found my new mechanic!
I highly recommend All in the Wrist.
I've been scammed by too many mechanics over the years, so I set out to find someone who is honest, trustworthy, and competent.
These are good people, and they're great at what they do. I'm so happy my search for a great mechanic is over!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so, so much Adam. We always strive to do our best and are very happy that you had a great experience here!

Nissan Pathfinder
12/14/2018
Fantastic!
Molly is a kind person who met all of our needs and provided us with excellent customer service in a punctual manner.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to have you as a customer!

AT
ANGEL T.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2018
Mollie is amazing! She always goes above and beyond. She is quick and honest. I have no problem recommending her service to anyone who asks.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Angel! It was great to see you!

AY
ALICE Y.
Dodge Dakota
12/07/2018
Awesome tune up.
Took my car to Mollie, the owner, her mechanics did an awesome job. They gave my 2000 Dodge Dakota truck a great badly needed tune up, My truck now runs smooth, quiet, and saving gas. Special thanks to Mollie and her crew for giving my truck a new life for the road. I recommend this auto repair place. Try it.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Alice! We are glad to help keep the Dakota on the road!

GF
GLENN F.
12/07/2018
Great work!
Mollie and crew were able to diagnose and correct my truck's problem quickly.
Very satisfied.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Glenn! Its always great to see you!

TR
TRACY R.
Nissan Frontier
12/04/2018
Best experience I've had in auto repair.
The lady runs the show and is at the top of her game without robbing you. Changed transmissions and did tune-up in a very timely manner.I am very satisfied with her work.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Tracy! We're honored to have your business!

PM
PHIL M.
11/20/2018
Dialogue w Mollie
Appreciate the discussions I have w Mollie on aging cars
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Its always a pleasure to see you Phil. Here's to many more discussions!

EL
EVA L.
11/10/2018
Always helpful
After a recent flat tire incident, I was able to get an appointment set up a few days later and the next day my two tires were ready for installation. Grateful for the caring and professional service at All in the Wrist.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Eva. We are very, very fortunate to have you as a client.

PD
Patrick D.
New Mexico
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said this business had staff that was friendly and he could depend on them.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks Patrick!

PA
PAM A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/06/2018
All In The Wrist Auto GReat Job!!!
Great work with quick response!!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Pam! We are truly blessed to have ya'll as customers!

KP
KATHLEEN P.
11/01/2018
Reliable service
I've been coming to All in the Wrist auto for a number of years. I've always found them to be reliable and trustworthy. They always stand behind their work and if something is not quite right, they make it right.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks Kathleen! Its always a pleasure seeing you!!

GF
GLENN F.
10/30/2018
Great vehicle maintenance & repair
Responsive, meticulous and honest - keeping our vehicles in tip top shape.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Glenn! Its always a pleasure!