Nissan Pathfinder
12/14/2018
Fantastic!
Molly is a kind person who met all of our needs and provided us with excellent customer service in a punctual manner.

AT
ANGEL T.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2018
Mollie is amazing! She always goes above and beyond. She is quick and honest. I have no problem recommending her service to anyone who asks.

AY
ALICE Y.
Dodge Dakota
12/07/2018
Awesome tune up.
Took my car to Mollie, the owner, her mechanics did an awesome job. They gave my 2000 Dodge Dakota truck a great badly needed tune up, My truck now runs smooth, quiet, and saving gas. Special thanks to Mollie and her crew for giving my truck a new life for the road. I recommend this auto repair place. Try it.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Alice! We are glad to help keep the Dakota on the road!

GF
GLENN F.
12/07/2018
Great work!
Mollie and crew were able to diagnose and correct my truck's problem quickly.
Very satisfied.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Glenn! Its always great to see you!

TR
TRACY R.
Nissan Frontier
12/04/2018
Best experience I've had in auto repair.
The lady runs the show and is at the top of her game without robbing you. Changed transmissions and did tune-up in a very timely manner.I am very satisfied with her work.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Tracy! We're honored to have your business!

PM
PHIL M.
11/20/2018
Dialogue w Mollie
Appreciate the discussions I have w Mollie on aging cars
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Its always a pleasure to see you Phil. Here's to many more discussions!

EL
EVA L.
11/10/2018
Always helpful
After a recent flat tire incident, I was able to get an appointment set up a few days later and the next day my two tires were ready for installation. Grateful for the caring and professional service at All in the Wrist.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Eva. We are very, very fortunate to have you as a client.

PD
Patrick D.
New Mexico
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said this business had staff that was friendly and he could depend on them.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks Patrick!

PA
PAM A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/06/2018
All In The Wrist Auto GReat Job!!!
Great work with quick response!!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Pam! We are truly blessed to have ya'll as customers!

KP
KATHLEEN P.
11/01/2018
Reliable service
I've been coming to All in the Wrist auto for a number of years. I've always found them to be reliable and trustworthy. They always stand behind their work and if something is not quite right, they make it right.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks Kathleen! Its always a pleasure seeing you!!

GF
GLENN F.
10/30/2018
Great vehicle maintenance & repair
Responsive, meticulous and honest - keeping our vehicles in tip top shape.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Glenn! Its always a pleasure!

AH
ALICE H.
10/29/2018
Always very honest
Molly is the best mechanic in Albuquerque; I trust her completely. She’s very transparent in her work and there’s no concern on my part that im being told information that’s not true.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Alice! I know there are many options out there and we're honored that you choose to come to us!

WT
WILLIAM T.
10/29/2018
Great first visit
I went in Friday morning to have my vehicle looked for maintenance purposes. I got it back that afternoon. Amazing service and extremely fast. I will return for future services!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for choosing us William.  We will always work hard to give you the best service possible!

10/28/2018
Never fails
I've never had a bad experience at All In The Wrist. The work is done quickly, efficiently, and is not overcharged. I've never felt that I was being swindled or that work was recommended that wasn't needed. I trust Molly and wouldn't go anywhere else!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you! We really appreciate your kind words and business!!

MELISSA R.
Ram Pickup
10/18/2018
Great auto repair shop!
The owner is welcoming, knowledgeable, and fair. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Melissa! We look forward to seeing you and " The Tall Girl " again!!

Sunny M.
New Mexico
Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Sunny said she always gets good results and she trusts the staff.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Sunny!! Its always great to see you!

JOHN P.

JORDAN R.
GMC Acadia
10/10/2018
Outstanding Service excellent pricing
Not only was my car repaired the same day but the price was less than 1/2 what the unscrupulous dealership wanted to charge me. I recommend this mechanic to anyone who is looking to get their vehicle repaired in a timely manner with quality service and cost-effective pricing.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words Jordan.  We look forward to doing business with you in the future!!

DEBRA S.
10/05/2018
Smart and fair auto fix
We didn't have a mechanic for years. Now some problems with our two older but loved vehicles (loved because we don't want a car payment for a while). I stopped in to the old Raught Auto place that I've seen for years down a block from my teaching job at New Futures. A little lady crawled out from under a truck and I realized she was the mechanic (and later, the owner). I trusted her immediately and she had solved and fixed four issues for our vehicles. She is smart, honest and reasonably priced. I love having a mechanic that I can trust!!!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Debra. I've sincerely enjoyed meeting you and cannot thank you enough for the kind words and business!

SUNNY M.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/04/2018
All Women Owned!
As a single and quiet 40-something I have been through the ringer with garages. We know how it is ladies! With this place, I finally feel like I'm not being charged for things that weren't done and over charged. I can breathe a sigh of relief and finally trust my mechanic.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Sunny! We will always strive to do right by all of our customers. I really appreciate your kind words and business!