CLARISSA C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/21/2019
Fast, friendly, reliable service
I love all in the wrist. They are honest and professional and very caring. I got my car back the same day which made things very convenient for me. They are good at explaining things in lay man's terms for someone not mechanic minded. I recommend all in the wrist to everyone.

BF
BILL F.
03/21/2019
Getting it done
Once again I am very happy with the service that I received from All In The Wrist. They were able to let me know what had to be done and then got the work done on time and for a reasonable price. I highly recommend them!

SUSAN M.
03/19/2019
Thanks!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2019

You're welcome!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/18/2019
Belt repair
All in the Wrist was efficient, and honesty. They did a wonderful job
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!!

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/13/2019
Honest and Trustworthy
BEST auto repair I have EVER found! At other places, I always worried about whether I was getting ripped off, being told I needed things that weren't really necessary, etc. But not here! I will never ever take my vehicle anywhere else as long as I live in Albuquerque. Mollie is always willing to work within my budget, is upfront about what's urgent and how long things can wait. She provides excellent customer service and recommends what is best for the vehicle AND the person. Thanks for always being there for me, Mollie!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to give our customers the best experience possible and we are so glad that its appreciated!

LF
LISA F.
Cadillac CTS
03/12/2019
Mollie is so knowledgeable and HONEST
All In The Wrist is honest and dependable. They will tell you exactly what your car needs no more. They will tell you what is urgent and what could wait. I won’t go to the dealership again!!!!!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Lisa! Its always great to see you and catch up!

SERA B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/08/2019
The BEST in Albuquerque
Extremely reasonable prices, fast, fair, honest work... AITW saved me a fortune compared to the dealership. Would happily take my vehicle here for any type of service any time. You're not going to find a more knowledgeable, friendly mechanic who truly cares about her customer.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks so much Sera! We really appreciate you!

GC
GLORIA C.
Honda Fit
03/08/2019
Great mechanic
Honest people who do good work.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Gloria! Glad you are pleased with our service!!

KP
KATHLEEN P.
Toyota Yaris
03/07/2019
Always pleased with the service I receive
Molly and her team are always honest quick, and affordable. Three things you absolutely want from your mechanic!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Its always a pleasure Kathleen!

STEVE B.
Honda Fit
02/28/2019
Fast and friendly
The service is timely and reliable, and the team does not hesitate to talk things through with you.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you so much Steve!! We really appreciate you!

Cadillac CTS
02/21/2019
Molly and her team at All in the Wrist have alway been professional, friendly and have done a great job with my vehicles when serviced. They always provide an all points inspection and their recommendation. They are a knowledgeable and friendly staff.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much!! Its always a pleasure to see you!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/13/2019
She's fixed!
Molly is wonderful. When I called, she got me in the next day. It took only one day to fix the oil leak and replace the coolant reservoir. My car has been running like a gem since. I am very happy!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much!! I hope we have earned your business for many years to come!

KC
KATIE C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/05/2019
Great Service!
Mollie and her team are great! Easy to work with and communicate. Thanks!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Katie! We look forward to working with you in the future & are so glad that you are happy with our work!

SARAH S.
Jeep Liberty
02/04/2019
Teamwork
Mollie is a great lead mechanic and her team of mechanics are just as impressive. They were willing and able to work on my foreign vehicle with no difficulty. They work hard and quickly to make sure to get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much Sarah! We really appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time!!

JZ
JOY Z.
02/01/2019
Efficient and friendly
Molly took a look and diagnosed my squeak quickly. She explained the situation clearly and assured me it can be fixed. We also made a plan for catching up on other neglected maintenance.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much Joy! It was such a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

BR
BERTHA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/28/2019
honest , quick work
Alway quick and honest work.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Bertha!  Its always great to see you!

PD
Patrick D.
New Mexico
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he does not have to take his vehicle back, they get his work done, and they are very good.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Patrick!!

JASMINE L.
Albuquerque, NM
01/17/2019
Always a good experience!
I have been a client at All In the Wrist for two years and have always had excellent service. Mollie and her staff are friendly and fast to diagnose and fix my truck every time. They do great work and I am so thankful to have found a mechanic I completely trust.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Jasmine! We really appreciate you choosing us and we will strive to always give you great customer service!

EP
ERIC P.
01/14/2019
Again, Always Excellent Service !
Again, Molly and her crew of technicians saved the day for me with my vehicle. The weather in Albuquerque took a toll on my vehicle & I needed a new alternator to bring her back to life. Problem was there had been about 2 to 3 inches of snow that day and plenty of accidents on the road, lucky my vehicle died in my driveway. No problem, for All in the Wrist Auto Repair, they had me dispatch a tow truck of one of their partner companies, I called at 7am in the morning for the tow and low and behold, they arrived at 7:30am ! They took the vehicle to the repair shop and Molly and the crew repaired her with efficiency ! Always happy with All in the Wrist ! Always my go to shop ! Luv Ya !
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Its always a pleasure to see you Eric! Thank you for your continued support, your kind words, and your service to our country. Luv ya back!

AD
ADAM D.
01/14/2019
I found my new mechanic!
I highly recommend All in the Wrist.
I've been scammed by too many mechanics over the years, so I set out to find someone who is honest, trustworthy, and competent.
These are good people, and they're great at what they do. I'm so happy my search for a great mechanic is over!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so, so much Adam. We always strive to do our best and are very happy that you had a great experience here!