AL
AMANDA L.
Jeep Liberty
06/15/2019
Jeeper
My Jeep needed to be fixed and the job was done! Simple, in and out.......out $600! But the cars running great! Thank you Melodie.!

LUCY M.
Toyota Pickup
06/07/2019
A place you can trust — decent price, fast service, knowledgeable, personable.
Brought my truck in to replace shocks — best price in town, done by the time I needed it; have been coming here for years and always satisfied.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2019

Its always a pleasure to see you Lucy! Thank you so much!!

JUSTIN R.
Toyota Yaris
06/06/2019
Timely and well done
Was having brake rotor issues. Mollie was personable on the phone and in person, the service was completed within a few hours and my car runs so much smoother! Thank you~
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2019

Justin we really appreciate your business and trust in us.  Thank you so much!!

Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/03/2019
Reliable work
Reviewed everything we were concerned about; fixed what was wrong and didn't force unnecessary repairs.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you!  We're so happy to keep the van on the road!

8V
87102R8710287ob87102 V.
05/31/2019
RV
Mollie006 is the best with highest quality diagnostic06/30 & follow up repair. Her stellar dependability,,integrity 0& responsibility manifests00 into customer service that without a doubt is the manual all others should follow.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Robert! Going to miss you when you leave!!

GF
GLENN F.
05/29/2019
Great Service - problem solved!
Took our Honda in for a regular LOF. After appointment was made, electronic door lock would not operate. Molly and crew added this problem to the work list. Job done both timely and reasonable cost!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Much obliged Glenn! Its always a pleasure to see you!

AV
ADA V.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/26/2019
Good Girl
Quick turnarounds. Precise explanations, reasonable prices, remembers who you are and what you drive! I enjoy her friendliness and ease to talk to. Explains things in a language I can comprehend.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Much appreciated Ada! Thank you so much for your kind words!

AV
ADA V.
05/24/2019
Golly Mollie, you’re the best
Mollie is no joke. She’s been taking care of my BMW X5, Ford Explorer, and Jeep for a year now! I fell into her by accident and boy am I glad I did. She’s honest, fair, precise, and so reasonable. Thank you Mollie!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Ada! Its been a pleasure having you as a customer!

LV
LAMARITA V.
Ford Edge
05/23/2019
Awesome work and professional
I have taken my vehicle for service at All in The Wrist twice and they were professional and accomodating to my schedule. They did a phenomenal job both times. I recommend All in The Wrist for your automotive needs.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you so much Lamarita. We really appreciate your kind words and support!

KP
KATHLEEN P.
05/17/2019
Always pleased with the service I receive
Molly is more than willing to accommodate my schedule and is always so very trustworthy.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/20/2019

Its always a pleasure to sit and talk with you Kathleen. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Toyota Prius c
05/10/2019
Highly Recommended!
This from a regular customer over several years: great shop, reliable & trustworthy, good prices, wonderful lady to work with, always responsive, honest service & advice, orders of magnitude better than any dealer! Will never go anywhere else with any of our vehicles.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you!

TD
THERESA D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2019
Molly makes me feel that if I need something looked at on my car, that she will take care it without giving me a whole lot of bullshit.
I am happy at All in the Wrist. You pay for great service and I have received that, many times over. Thanks Molly
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/02/2019

Thanks Theresa! No bullshit here. I really,really appreciate you & we'll see you next time!

GF
GLENN F.
04/24/2019
Lube, Oil, Filters and a whole lot more.
Great customer service. They checked out a 'cranky' fan system on my Vehicles HVAC system. All is good!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you so much Glenn! Its always a pleasure!

AR
ANNETTE R.
Toyota Pickup
04/24/2019
Sincerity and integrity.
The best customer service ever!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2019

Its always a pleasure to see you Annette! We are very lucky to have you as a customer!

PD
Patrick D.
New Mexico
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said they do pretty good work . He said they are honest and timely.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Patrick! We are so appreciative of you and your family!

ANNE M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/18/2019
I would not go anywhere else!
All in the Wrist is fast, honest and friendly! did I say honest! That is so important to me! I would never go anywhere else! Anne
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Anne! We sincerely appreciate you and look forward to continuing to work with you!

JACKIE C.
Ford Fiesta
04/17/2019
Best mechanics in town.
Molly and the folks at All in the Wrist Auto Repair are simply the best. She has found and fixed problems with my car that stumped others. Service is fast and she always takes the rime to thoroughly answer any and all of my questions. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Jackie! I always look forward to seeing you and getting to talk with you.  Until next time!

LF
LISA F.
Cadillac CTS
04/13/2019
Best mechanic in the city
Molly is the best!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Lisa!! We really appreciate you & look forward to seeing you next time.

TONY S.
04/04/2019
Very good service
Molly was very attentive and took care of my concerns with my car. Very fair and went that extra step
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you very much Tony! It was a pleasure meeting you and Joanie and I look forward to seeing ya'll next time!

KIM S.
Scion xB
04/03/2019
Fast, efficient, thorough and affordable.
Fast, efficient, thorough and affordable.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you so much Kim!! We look forward to seeing you next time and really appreciate your business!!