MELISSA R.
Ram Pickup
10/18/2018
Great auto repair shop!
The owner is welcoming, knowledgeable, and fair. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Melissa! We look forward to seeing you and " The Tall Girl " again!!

JOHN P.

JORDAN R.
GMC Acadia
10/10/2018
Outstanding Service excellent pricing
Not only was my car repaired the same day but the price was less than 1/2 what the unscrupulous dealership wanted to charge me. I recommend this mechanic to anyone who is looking to get their vehicle repaired in a timely manner with quality service and cost-effective pricing.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words Jordan.  We look forward to doing business with you in the future!!

DEBRA S.
10/05/2018
Smart and fair auto fix
We didn't have a mechanic for years. Now some problems with our two older but loved vehicles (loved because we don't want a car payment for a while). I stopped in to the old Raught Auto place that I've seen for years down a block from my teaching job at New Futures. A little lady crawled out from under a truck and I realized she was the mechanic (and later, the owner). I trusted her immediately and she had solved and fixed four issues for our vehicles. She is smart, honest and reasonably priced. I love having a mechanic that I can trust!!!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Debra. I've sincerely enjoyed meeting you and cannot thank you enough for the kind words and business!

SUNNY M.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/04/2018
All Women Owned!
As a single and quiet 40-something I have been through the ringer with garages. We know how it is ladies! With this place, I finally feel like I'm not being charged for things that weren't done and over charged. I can breathe a sigh of relief and finally trust my mechanic.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Sunny! We will always strive to do right by all of our customers. I really appreciate your kind words and business!

ST
SMOKEY T.
Kia Optima
10/02/2018
Honestly the best.
I'm absolutely spoiled by All in the Wrist. My car has 264,000 miles & it runs great. Regular oil changes along w/heads up on what needs to get done is the professionalism one can receive at AITW. Honesty is what you get & confidence is the feeling knowing your car was fixed right.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Smokey! I can't tell you how thankful I am for you and your family.  I think we are the ones that are spoiled!

PE
Peter E.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business was prompt and thorough. They anticipated his needs.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Peter! Its always a pleasure to see you!

PB
Patrick B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business did good work.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks Patrick! We appreciate you!

Sonia S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Sonia said the business did a great job and everyone was very professional and pleasant to deal with.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Sonia!

SERGIO B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/23/2018
Mini Cooper
Quick service and got back to me quickly with status updates!
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Sergio! We really appreciate you & glad we could help with the Mini!

AH
ALICE H.
09/11/2018
My favorite car repair place
I’ve seen Mollie for many years now and have never once thought that maybe I was getting taken advantage of. Great repairs and total integrity. Don’t go anywhere else.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Alice! I always look forward to seeing you!

Davetta W.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Davetta said everything at this business was lovely.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Davetta!  It was a pleasure meeting you!

EP
ERIC P.
09/05/2018
Always Great Service !
Molly and her crew of technicians always consistently perform a Great Job on my vehicle ! They have always been my go to for awhile now and always fair and honest work performed ! Thanks Molly and the crew at All in the Wrist Auto Repair !
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks Eric!  It's always a pleasure seeing you!

TD
THERESA D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2018
Your customer service is great.
I feel that I am welcome in your establishment, not as just a paying customer but as a customer with value.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

We do value you Theresa! Thank you so much!!

Alan B.
Saab 9-5
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the service was quick and professional. He always feels good when his vehicle is at this facility.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks Alan! We really appreciate you!

Jim C.
Hyundai Accent
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are always very good. They fit him in last minute, and do a good job.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks Jim!! I's always great to see you!

LH
Lee H.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Lee said he had a generally positive experience.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you so much Lee!

Ryan M.
Kia Sedona
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was good, but expensive.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2018

Thanks Ryan! I always enjoy when we get to chat!

KP
Kathleen P.
Toyota Yaris
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said the staff was easy to work with.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 08/01/2018

It is always lovely to see you Kathleen! Thanks much!

HG
Harry G.
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Harry said the business was timely and did good work. He liked the work they did. He had a good experience and he was impressed with the place.
MOLLIE L. from All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you Harry! We are really glad to have you as a client!!