All In The Wrist Auto Repair

THERESA D. on 05/06/2017
"I felt comfortable."
First time there and it felt that it was the right place for my car.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 10:09 AM
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you Theresa. I will pass your sentiments on to my staff so we can keep up the good work!

Mike B. on 04/25/2017
Mike said this business provided good service, however, he was not given a quote before the work was completed.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2017

I'm very sorry about the breakdown in communication Mike, that was my fault. As the owner I should have been more diligent about getting you the quote. I hope you will give us a chance to show you how great our customer service is in the future.

Anne H. on 04/01/2017
Anne said the service provided by this business was great, but during her oil change, her vehicle's radio stations were reset.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2017

Thank you Anne.  I will make my staff aware of the problem with your radio so that it does not happen in the future.

Casey P. on 03/28/2017
Casey said everyone was really knowledgeable and friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you for your business Casey!!

Matt G. on 02/08/2017
Spoke with Linda. She said the vehicle is not entirely fixed, but the business was very prompt and they tried.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/16/2017

I have passed your comments on to my staff Linda.  Our job is to make sure that your vehicle is always properly repaired and that you get what you have paid us for. I am working to insure that this situation gets handled and that the proper repairs are made. Expect a call from us soon.  Thank you!

Jamie T. on 01/26/2017
Jamie said this business did a great job. The lady in the office was really nice but the mechanic was not that friendly.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 01/26/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you Jamie! We really appreciate your business and I'll speak to my staff about your concern.  Thanks again!

Gloria C. on 11/09/2016
Gloria said this business was very quick. They took her vehicle right away and they called her right away with a quote. She thinks they did more work to her vehicle than what they charged her for and she was very happy with the service. It would be nice if they provided their customers with a document and or report on letting them know what they determine is wrong with the vehicle and what they looked at. The phone call was nice but it would be better to actually have a document.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 10/27/2016
Review Created: 11/09/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2016

Thank you Gloria! I'll look into getting copies of the inspection sheet put together.  Thanks for the input!

Matt G. on 10/28/2016
Spoke with Linda. She said this business has pretty rapid service. They were not super chatty. They were reliable and it was a very good experience.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2016

We really appreciate your business Linda! Thank you so much!

Tim A. on 09/28/2016
Tim said it was a really good and the service was friendly. Once or twice, it took a little long and he ended up bringing his vehicle back. In the end, the problem was fixed and he has no worries.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 09/01/2016
Review Created: 09/28/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2016

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused Tim, but I'm really happy that we got you taken care of.  Thanks Tim!!

Denicia C. on 06/27/2016
Denicia said the business was really helpful. They didn't tell her that they had to keep her vehicle overnight until they called her at the end of the day.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 06/23/2016
Review Created: 06/27/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2016

Hi Denicia...I'm so sorry for the delay!  Sometimes we run into issues with parts etc. and it puts us behind. I really appreciate you choosing my business and I'll work hard to insure that this doesn't happen again!  Thank you Denicia!

Brian D. on 06/11/2016
Brian said he thought this business did a good job, but it was pretty pricey.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 06/14/2016

Hi Brian! Thanks for the feedback & thank you so much for your business!

Melody M. on 06/03/2016
Melody said when she first walked into the business, an employee told her, they wouldn't be able to help her. When another employee came he saw that he was able to fix the problem without putting her vehicle on a lift. She didn't like how she was approached by the first employee who told her, her vehicle wasn't able to get fixed there. She was a bit worried when she heard the repair wasn't going be fixed at this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 06/03/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2016

I'm very sorry this happened Melody. I'm glad we were able to get the repairs made and I'll will address this with my staff to make sure something like this never happens again. Please accept my apology and we hope to see you again.

HOLLY A. on 05/23/2016
"Good job"
I'm happy with the service I received from All in the Wrist. They accommodated me with a ride home and offered to pick me up when my vehicle was done also. They did the repair work in a timely fashion and I'm satisfied with the work that was performed. Thank you!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/25/2016
Review Created: 05/23/2016 03:20 PM
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you Holly! We are lucky to have you!

Billy R. on 04/23/2016
Billy said this business was expensive, but everything else was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 04/23/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2016

Thanks for the feedback Billy. Sometimes these repairs are a little more involved than anticipated which affects the price. If you ever have any questions or concerns about the pricing I'll be happy to work with you. I really appreciate you!

Lisa C. on 03/30/2016
Lisa said the service was very expensive.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 03/02/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2016

I'm very sorry that you are dissatisfied with our pricing Lisa. I am constantly reviewing these things so that we remain competitive. I will take another look and see if there is anything that needs to be changed. Thanks!

Brian M. on 03/24/2016
Brian said this business did well and his vehicle was fixed on time.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/24/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2016

Thank you Brian! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Tim A. on 02/22/2016
Tim said the business was friendly and helpful but the service took longer than he intended.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 01/29/2016
Review Created: 02/22/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2016

I sincerely apologize for the time delay Tim. I hope we can make it up to you in the future. Thank you for the review and thank you for your business!

Lee P. on 02/17/2016
Lee said the employees did a good job.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 02/11/2016
Review Created: 02/17/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 02/19/2016

Thank you Lee!  Look forward to servicing your Acura again!

Lee G. on 01/20/2016
Lee said he was satisfied with this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 01/12/2016
Review Created: 01/20/2016
Paul I. on 01/18/2016
Paul said he recommends this business, and he likes the location.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup