AH
Abel H.
Avondale, AZ
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Abel said this business has excellent service, but his check engine light came back on.

IR
Ignacio R.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Ignacio said the service was $2600 and that was way over his budget, although the staff did a good job.

WL
WAYNE L.
02/04/2020
Extremely high qualified technicians and service at a fair price
this is a family owned and operated mechanic shop that treats all their customers like family I have been doing business with this shop for about 25 years now Bob and Ellen are great people they have the highest grade technicians possible in the valley are highly recommend this to everybody I would never take my vehicle to any other shop but Larry Harker's Auto they do everything containing to automobiles with the highest quality I have seen in my life! Once they fix something it stays fixed do yourself a favor and use this shop the next time you have a problem with your car or truck of any make or model! My personal thanks to Bob and Ellen for taking care of me for so many years my family and I appreciate you more than you'll ever know!

PO
PENNY O.
Sun City, AZ
Buick LeSabre
02/03/2020
They are the Best
Fast, caring, and fair prices.

TH
TERRI H.
01/23/2020
Great communication and very honest
Very affordable dependable great customer service recomend this place to the max.

Chevrolet Cavalier
01/20/2020
Great shop!
We have had several vehicles visit here, and all were repaired correctly, in a timely manner, and at a reasonable cost. They’ve been very honest with our company and straight forward about the repairs and most importantly what should be followed up on. I recommend this shop, and will refer others here.

AG
ARTHUR G.
01/17/2020
Honestly
The minute we walked in and meant Ellen wife and I felt like we were going to get a fair shake and they did just what they said I will be taking my autos to Larry harkers from now on

RL

MIKE G.
Buick Lucerne
01/13/2020
Honest and Knowledgeable
Honest, caring, hard working shop. Shop is clean and organized. Best shop in Phoenix.

WL
WAYNE L.
Chevrolet El Camino
01/10/2020
Extremely high mechanics / technicians
in my opinion this is the best shop mechanic shop in town I have been doing business with this shop for approximately 25 years with a number of cars older cars antique cars and new cars trucks whatever when they fix something it stays fixed Bob and Ellen are very great people and family-orientated it's a family-owned business that cares about quality all their mechanics have been there for many years I recommend this to everybody and would never take my vehicle to any other mechanics other than Larry Harker's. this time they just finished doing a bunch of technical work that took some finding to get fixed on my 1977 El Camino! Like I said best shop in town. If you wash your vehicle fixed right with high quality the first time please go to Larry harker Bob and Ellen will make sure you are very pleased with the quality of work that you get

DONALD ROBERT B.
Glendale, AZ
Jeep Cherokee
12/25/2019
one of the best automotive shops
went in for an oil change at the mileage from the sticker on the windshield from my last oil change, they also checked shocks,brakes,belts,and hoses. this is the only shop I will take my car to.

MIKE C.
Toyota Avalon
12/22/2019
They are honest and reliable people.
My alternator went out and I had to be towed into their shop. It was Monday morning and they had a full house. It looked like I was going to miss work for the day but Bob and the crew had me in and out in a couple of hours. I was really great full for that. I have been a faithful customer of theirs for over 10 years.

Johathan R.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Johnathan said he likes the service the business provides.

CALVIN B.
Nissan Xterra
12/19/2019
Very honest and caring staff
Mechanics are very knowledgeable and caring and the repairs are done right the first time, another plus is the Shop is Very neat, clean and well organized. A sighn of a professional run business .

Dw S.
12/04/2019
Excellent work
Friendly effectiveness service. Always top notch.