SUSAN H.
02/09/2019
The service is superb. Timely, friendly and all around good people.

WL
WAYNE L.
Chevrolet El Camino
02/04/2019
Top quality mechanics and technicians
I have been doing business with this company for over 20 years , this time I took my El Camino a 1977 El Camino in for some major repairs and now runs like brand new this is the top quality shop I would highly recommend this shop to anyone I recommend it to all my friends and family thank you Ellen and Bob for such a great job I'm getting to know you well over the years and I appreciate you more everyday thank you very much. The shop is a very high qualified and respectful shop

BILL, SUE M.
Chevrolet Prizm
02/01/2019
Excellent knowledge and personal service
Great garage

PL
PATRICK L.
01/28/2019
Friendly courteous. Knowable. Informative
I like Larry Harker they do a great job

Dimintri C.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Dimintri said that the business was recommended to them. He said the staff did awesome work, and they will be back.

SL
Steven L.
GMC Sonoma
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he liked the service. The work was the best. The service was expensive.

FB
FRANK B.
01/23/2019
Great job
Always the best these 15 years

MARK B.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/16/2019
always fast in getting my truck repair
You always fix my truck at a good price

Barbara B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff always works her in, even if they are busy. She trusts them, and they treat her fairly.

AP
ALBERT P.
Pontiac G6
01/08/2019
Mechanic work
They are very professional and very polite

CASELTINE B.
Cadillac SRX
01/08/2019
Professional and down-to-earth people
I have nothing but praise for this business this is a man with integrity that runs this business and I really appreciate that anytime I take a vehicle in I know the work will be done to the highest quality

GC
GEORGE C.
01/05/2019
Excellent work and fair prices.
Work is always done right and in the rare situation there is a problem they take care of it. The price may not be the cheapest but it’s reasonable and considering the quality of work and confidence I have in them doing only what needs to be done I am always satisfied with the cost.

DONALD ROBERT B.
Jeep Cherokee
01/05/2019
one of the best automotive shops
I think this is one of the best automotive shops in phoenix, they will explain in detail any work they do. I feel very confident when I take my vehicle to this shop even if it's only for an oil change.

OM
Omar M.
Lexus RC 350
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Omar said he was satisfied with the service and their friendliness.

WL
WAYNE L.
12/23/2018
Best mechanic shop in town
in my opinion this is one of the best shops for mechanical work for your vehicle of all types they do everything they have high quality technicians and a great shop friendly and courteous and all, I have been doing business with this shop for over 20 years now and once they fix something it stays fixed you do not have to worry about it again they stand behind everything they do, I will not go to any other shop to have anything done, they have worked on all my vehicles my vehicles and my vehicles are older vehicles , and they fix them and they run like brand new cars and trucks now I highly recommend this place to anybody for any kind of vehicle work that needs to be done on any vehicle.I recommend the shop to all my friends and would recommend it to anybody who is reading this if you have a problem Bob can get it fixed!

Kelly S.
Buick Regal
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Esau. He said the vehicle was repaired and he has had no issues since.

Laveen, AZ
Dodge Durango
12/14/2018
Always finds the problem. Fast, yet, complete service.

FB
FRANK B.
12/10/2018
Great job
In an out fast with great rates

JOSE D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/04/2018
Great garage!
They always do great work on the vehicles I bring in. I appreciate the quickness and HONESTY of this establishment. Thanks Larry Harkers!

OM
OMAR M.
Nissan Maxima
12/03/2018
Took it for a check engine light and they figured out what it was quoted me on the repair cost and fixed it with no issues.Good place to take your car if it's having issues.