CY
Glendale, AZ
Chrysler 200
04/16/2019
The people are great
Had a great experience went better than I thought it would

SJ

WL
WAYNE L.
04/10/2019
Best mechanic shop in Phoenix
I have been doing business with this mechanic shop for over 20 years they keep all my vehicles in top running condition great mechanics great personalization and great prices I highly recommend this to anyone I take all my vehicles to the shop and recommended if you want good work this is where you want to go

GM
Gail M.
Chevrolet Corsica
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Gail said she was very satisfied with the service provided by this business.

SHELLEY S.
Hyundai Genesis
04/05/2019
Honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and clean, Larry Harker Auto Repair has just become my new "go-to" mechanic!
My brakes were squealing, my suspension was popping, and I badly needed an oil change. I looked on Yelp and saw the high rating for these folks, noticed their long -term standing, then saw the homey photos of Bob and Ellen, and figured I'd give them a try. They made the extra effort to fit me into an already busy schedule, and had their cheerful, friendly parts runner give me a ride home. Only a few hours later, the gal brought me back to the shop. Bob told me my brakes were still good for at least 6000 miles or so, and the noise was just some dust. He showed me photos of my deteriorated bushings from my suspension, and said a fix is recommended, but it was not a dangerous emergency so I could plan for the rather pricey repair for the near future. Short story is that I was ready for an immediate expensive break job, etc., but Bob and Ellen assured me I had time, and only charged me an extremely fair price for the oil change. Another bonus is that the shop, office and bathroom are CLEAN!

JOHN H.
03/29/2019
They do carburator work (classic cars)
I'm glad I took my 84 GMC to Harkers, it has never run better, thank you.

PO
PENNY O.
Sun City, AZ
Buick LeSabre
03/27/2019
Knowledgeable
Bob is very knowledgable and gives you options.
Ellen and Bob ar kind, considerate and pleasant to work with.
They truly care.

RICK G.
03/25/2019
Problems Fixed Here
When the other shops can’t find the problem and tell you to drive it until it stops, my advice is take it to Larry Harkers. They did extensive work on my 98 GMC and I couldn’t be happier. I will be taking my vehicle nowhere else from now on. They can’t always tell you what you want to hear, but will tell you what you need to hear. They have great technicians and genuinely care about keeping you on the road.

JOHN M.
Scottsdale, AZ
INFINITI FX35
03/22/2019
Competency quality caring
Larry Harker Auto Repair treats your vehicle likes it’s their own. They are sensitive to cost and safety and are very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.

WL
WAYNE L.
03/22/2019
Extremely high qualified technicians and service at a fair price
I have been doing business with this company for over 20 years now I have multiple cars and they have always given me a quality job at a fair price I would recommend going to this place for any repairs you need as far as I'm concerned they are the best in Phoenix Arizona they will always have my business thank you to Ellen and Bob the owners of the place and their technicians they are all great
Bob and E. from Larry Harker Auto Repair Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much Wayne for your kind words.  We appreciate your business.  If you have any problems with anything we have done, please let us know.

Ellen and Bob

RT
ROBERT T.
03/20/2019
Good customer relations and quality service on vehicles....We have taken two trucks and three cars for repairs to this company all with good results
Robert T. and Pat K.

CL
CARLOS L.
Goodyear, AZ
03/16/2019
Quality work
Great shop, honest people.

OM
OMAR M.
Nissan Maxima
03/15/2019
Reliable Job
Came in with an ac problem they told me what it was and fixed it they also told me about some other problems the car might have

SARA C.

CL
CATHY L.
Peoria, AZ
03/06/2019
Since January, I took my vehicle through emissions six times and each time the computer came up as “Not Ready”. The two areas listed were catalyst and evap system. The employees at the emissions station said there was nothing I could do except drive the vehicle (specific drive cycle) until computer kicked in. I also took it to a reputable repair shop (won’t mention the name) and they told me the same thing and there was nothing they could fix. After driving around for approximately five weeks and still no readings, I took it to Larry Harker and he fixed it within a day and even took it through emissions for me. I just wish I had gone to him first so I could have saved myself a lot of frustration. They are a wonderful company and I highly recommend them.

SG
SAMUEL EARL G.
Ford Windstar Wagon
03/05/2019
We have been a customer for over 10 years.
Always great service at a fair price. I trust the owners, and have always been treated fairly. They have gone the extra mile for us.

LINCOLN B.

DEREK (BLAINE) M.
Glendale, AZ
02/25/2019
Clean and honest:
Clean and honest. Been going here for several years and will for several more.

FD
FORREST D.
02/23/2019
Honest
I have used gone to Harker's for over 25 years and have never been disappointed. They treat everyone fair, do great work in a timely manner and are honest about the work you need done.