Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JOSE H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/20/2019
Seeing clearly
Had an issue with a window not opening at the passenger seat. They were attentive and always warm and genuine. Fixed the broken switch and worked with my extended warranty with Zurich insurance to allow me to drive away at no cost.

ROY B.
04/16/2019
Luv my Lexus
What’s not to like.
What an auto repair shop should be.

Brian S.
Florida
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff are very helpful and very kind. He has never been to as honest of a mechanic. The manager Gary is very helpful and the mechanics Udi and Richie do great work.

VC
VALARIE C.
Lexus ES 350
04/06/2019
Above and Beyond Exceptionsl S E R V I C E
Every single employee I have encountered at Larry's Service Center has been personable, professional, courteous, thorough, HONEST and exemplifies CUSTOMER SERVICE in action.

Thanks To Each and EVERY ONE,
Peace,
Amani

KEENAN S.
04/05/2019
Always the best
I’ve been coming to Larry’s for over 4 years now. Every car I’ve ever owned has been to this shop and they’ve always dilivered with quick service and family like hospitality. I always rate them 10/10.

Juan A.
Honda Civic Si
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the mechanic did a great job and the prices were fair.

RL
Rheta L.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Rheta said they were excellent.

SD
SCOTT D.
Porsche 911
04/03/2019
There is NO place better.
Brought my Porsche in with four concerns.....one major.
Three of the items were looked at and found not to need any attention at this time.....N/C.
My major work came with a 1,100.00 estimate.....but Gary (the service mgr) was able to negotiate a better deal with the supplier and lower my charge to $800.00.
It would be hard to find a service company with better character.

MARIO M.
03/27/2019
Awesome service as always
This is the best place for auto service in Miami Beach without a doubt. Gary is one of the friendliest, kindest people you could meet. He took care of my family’s vehicle for an urgent repair within hours.

SF
SUSAN F.
03/22/2019
Larry's Sevice Center Review
I always receive excellent and reliable service at Larry's. The manager Gary is always courteous, attentive, responsible, and trustworthy. I know he is giving me the best advice as well as a reasonable cost.

RONDA H.
03/19/2019
I can always trust Larry's.
We keep an older model BMW at our condo in Miami Beach. We stuggled finding a place we could trust that did not want to charge a fortune. Larry's is amazing. I recently had my car into a dealer for a warranty issue. They quoted me $329 for the same tire that Larry's replaced for $180. I will use Larry's for all my auto needs.

LP
LAURA P.
Cadillac SRX
03/15/2019
The employees are prompt, courteous, honest and accommodating. Their prices are very fair.
The employees are prompt, courteous, honest and accommodating.
Their prices are always fair.
I've been going to Larry's for about 15 years and don't have one complaint.

Darwin B.
Ind Crk Vlg, FL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Darwin said the service was very good.

MK
MICHAEL K.
03/12/2019
Location
Always fast and superior work. Courteous staff and reasonable price.

Roger G.
BMW Z4
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Roger said they were fair, they were good and they were honest. They are nice people.

Bill S.
Porsche 911
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the communication was good the business, they had fair prices, they provided excellent service and they solved his problem.

KW
Kerry W.
Jaguar XF
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Kerry said the business does good work and he likes them.

JORGE D.
03/07/2019
Great Service!!!
Excellent service everytime we bring the car here.

Mazda CX-5
03/06/2019
Quick, Honest, Great Service
They were very helpful, had my car done soon after drop off, and were very honest about what my car actually needed.

BK
BRIAN K.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/02/2019
service excellence!
The people at Larry's are kind, efficient, get the work done timely, and do not price gouge the customer! It's the only place I trust with my car!!!