MARLENE D.
Nissan JUKE
10/28/2020
Professional service
I have trusted Larry’s Auto Service with my vehicles for over 8 years. Absolutely the most professional auto care and repair. Thorough and knowledgeable staff. On time and convenient.

ES
EDWARD (PAT) S.
Ford Bronco
10/28/2020
Bernard’s annual physical
Bernard truly enjoyed his visit!

BMW 128i

OSCAR S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/27/2020
Quick service well done
Excellent work, easy and quick appointment, work was done quickly as promised, friendly staff.

VD
VIRGINIA D.
Toyota Prius v
10/22/2020
They were very responsive to our car not starting
My husband and I were traveling and left our car with his sister. She used the car to go to PT sessions after a bad fall. The car didn’t start so we told her to call Larry’s which is close by and we had been happy with them
when they have done oil changes and tire rotations. They came and jump started it. The person said that it was possible it wouldn’t start again if it was a battery issue. Sure enough the next day it didn’t start, so she called and they came quickly to jump it and drive it to the shop. The battery had never been changed. They ordered a new one, replaced it, and drove the car back. Not only that but they cleaned the inside of the car at no charge! The price for the battery and labor was very fair. Thank you for making it all go so smoothly!

JZ

STEVEN G.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
10/21/2020
Personalized service
Gave, the service manager is always so accommodating that he makes the auto service process so easy.

MK
MICHAEL K.
10/21/2020
Professional auto service
Always get knowledgeable, honest & professional friendly service at Larry's. Gary and his team always deliver.

AP
ANNA P.
Audi TT
10/20/2020
Top notch professionals!
Highly recommend bringing all your vehicles here. Outstanding service, professionalism and extremely fair and ethical on every level. Wonderful experience and fixed my issues in not time and precisely as quoted and carefully explained beforehand.

SP
SEAN P.
10/20/2020
Fast and prompt service done by professionals.

RT
RAMIRO T.
10/14/2020
Great place, great price, job done perfectly!
I’ve been coming to this place for a while now, usually to do a change in rotation. They always do an excellent job!

ZM
ZULEMA M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Very accommodating.
Initially when I moved from NY to SoBe, I was apprehensive about using someone in SoBe since everything is so expensive, so I used a mechanic in Hialeah. MISTAKE! They took days to fix my car, and I had to take it back a few times since the problem was not fixed correctly first time. After that, I decided to give Larry’s a try. Larry’s prices are quite reasonable and even better than the mainland. They’ve been my mechanic since the Hialeah fiasco. As long as I continue to live in Miami Beach, I will always use Larry’s. The best compliment I can give: trustworthy!

JI
JUAN CARLOS I.
Great crew of mechanics.
I have never been disappointed taking my Jeep there. Highly recommend.

10/13/2020
Excellent service. Reliable craftsmanship.
I trust my vehicles to Larry’s. Great customer service and superb craftsmanship.

NL
NICK L.
10/12/2020
Been going here for 8 years. Same car and same great service. Text alerts are a great feature.