CRAIG C.
Ford Edge
07/22/2021
Always reliable excellent honest service

GB
GLORI B.
Jeep Liberty
07/22/2021
Very dependable and reasonable
Larry’s staff is excellent. Very dependable, and reasonable service.

DOROTHY S.
07/21/2021
Prompt service .
Honest and respectful

Honda Fit
07/21/2021
Always excellent.
I have frequented this business over the passed 10 years for a variety of issues on several different cars . The service and the results are always excellent and timely .

MN

STEVEN H.
Lexus ES 350
07/19/2021
Professional and honest!
Not only did Larry get us an appt in a timely manner but they even helped provide with a towing/battery jump service. They were courteous and pleasant accommodating us every step of the way and then didn’t even charge us for the work of fixing our trunk because there wasn’t actually anything wrong, just needed to be reset! Who knew such honest repair shops existed!! Will definitely be using them again! Thank you so much for everything!

EK
ELIZABETH K.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/16/2021
Best in Miami
Cannot thank Larry's enough for taking care of my RR. WAY better service than the dealership and much better prices. Thought I would be waiting days for parts - not at Larry's! In on Thursday for diagnosis and out on Friday with a truck running better than ever and cleaned inside and out. Highly recommend!

SD
SONNY D.
07/15/2021
Jose was wonderful checking my Grand Cherokee in for service. The service was about 45 minutes from check in to check out I Definitely will go back as today I was a first time customer BTW, there are nice restaurants across the street for lunch or dinner while you wait. Try the Icebox Cafe as i did you’ll love it!

Volkswagen Golf R
Will be coming back.
Service went well. Came in for an oil change. First time there. I didn’t tell them about the low tire pressure and they checked tire pressure. Better service then vw dealerships I’ve been to around town but to be fair that is setting the bar low.

Thanks Larry!

FRANK B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/13/2021
Excellent prompt friendly service
Always available to Service our cars
Great workmanship and always with a smile!

DAVID P.
Nissan Versa
07/10/2021
Long time dependable service
We have been going to Larry's for work on our vehicles since moving to the beach in 1984 and we have never been disappointed. They are very thorough, trustworthy and dependable. They are treasured by their customers (if there customer waiting at the same I am picking up my car we usually have a conversation about how fortunate we are).

DANA G.
FIAT 500
Friendly, fast service
Always take our cars to Larry’s . Always fast friendly service .

CP
CATHY P.
Miami, FL
07/09/2021
Easy to make an appointment. Friendly staff.
These guys make me feel at home and treat me like family.

Jaguar XK