Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AT
AMALIA T.
Honda Crosstour
12/12/2019
I have been coming here for years and have to say that they have the best customer service.

JOSE A.

Professional,polite,efficiency
Professional,very good work

Joseph M.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said this business does good work, he is very pleased with their service and this isn't the first time he's gone there. He said he communicates with the Manager Gary.

MT
Matt T.
Ram 3500
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the guys there were honest and transparent. They were very good about explaining what his vehicle needed.

ST
SALLY T.
Lexus CT 200h
11/26/2019
Always the best at Larry’s!
Honest evaluation of my car and friendly conversation with Gary are what keep me coming back. Thank you and happy holidays to you all.

Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
11/23/2019
Classic '87 MB 420SE
For over 5 years now Larry's crew have watched over my now 32-year-old Mercedes with tenderness and affection and skill. I hope I and the vehicle (and Larry's) will be around for another 32.

KAREN M.
11/22/2019
Customer Service
Excellent service, very friendly & accommodating
as always I’m very pleased!

CP
CATHY P.
11/20/2019
The people who work there!
It is reassuring to know that the team at Larry’s is always there when you need them. If a light comes on the dashboard or something doesn’t sound right, it is good to know you’re nearby. Thank you, guys!

REINALDO G.
11/18/2019
Good service always!
I've been taking my car to Larry's for some time now for periodic checkups & repairs. I have always ended up fully satisfied with their professional & friendly work.

EC
ERIC C.
11/15/2019
Would never go anywhere else...!
Folks, service is top notch, please consider going here first.

Margarita P.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Margarita said the business is excellent and they do good work. She said the people are gentle, clean and nice and she refers them to others all the time.

KG
Keith G.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the communication with the staff is excellent and they get the job done.

LD
Leonel D.
Hyundai Accent
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Leonel said that they are quick. They mentioned other issues with his vehicle in case he wanted them dealt with.

Richard M.
Audi TT
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he has been a customer for a long time and he trusts them.

BOB B.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/01/2019
Best auto service center anywhere
Gary has been my most trusted service advisor, anywhere. I can trust him to care for my cae and maintain it as if it were his own. He follows up to make sure the service is what is actually needed, and performed well and promptly.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/31/2019
Reliability and honesty
I have been taking my cars to Larry’s for the past 15 years. I never had any issues or complaints. The guys there are great.

AF
ANNETTE F.
10/24/2019
Good service completed as promised
Well, I just wanted my air conditioning checked and, of course, more was found ... but it was time. The ac was repaired and I got new brakes at the same time. I felt I was treated with respect. Moises was great at picking me up at the end of the day so I could pay my bill and get my car. It is so good to have a reliable shop in the neighborhood. Thank you all.

AA
ALEJANDRO A.
Dodge Charger
10/19/2019
Best mechanic in town, honest, and good price.
This group of mechanic is like a family, they know each other for many years, so there is a family feeling every time you go for service. I think they do a really good job on cars, I’m myself been working as an industrial mechanic for more than 7 years, so I can know if the job is good or not, and if the price is fair, and they have been really good with price and with the job performance for my car.