BOB M.
07/31/2021
Brake Work
Professional and excellent mechanics.

Bob

ANNA C.
Norfolk, MA
Honda Ridgeline
07/30/2021
Most awesome owner and staff
Most Awesome Service

PK
PAMELA K.
Ram ProMaster Cutaway
As Always, Great Service
We’ve been bringing our cars to a Leary’s since we moved to Bedford 4 years ago. Always great service. Alleys feel like they’re honest and perform great work. We are very grateful to Leary Auto Service so close by here in Bedford.

KC
KRISTINA C.
People
I appreciate the honest advise.

RL
RONALD L.
07/28/2021
Top notch work, as always.

GT
GAIL T.
07/21/2021
Well informed
The price was fair. Mr Leary made sure I understood what was wrong with my car and why it would take as long as it did to make sure everything was as it should be.

SK
STACEY K.
Acura MDX
07/15/2021
Best service ever!
Not only do Pat and his team do outstanding work they have the best customer service I’ve ever encountered. I appreciate their honesty and extremely reasonable prices. Don’t hesitate taking your vehicle here!

DEBORAH L.
Lexus ES 330
07/10/2021
Done right, on time, reasonable price
I think I said it all in the title. We have been very happy after switching to Leary.

Winchester, MA
07/08/2021
Thorough and trusted
We’ve been taking our cars here for the last 5 years. Whenever we have a question or concern, we make an appointment and it’s easy to get in. Leary Auto looks over the car, and tells us what is a top priority to fix, and we take care of it. Their assessments are accurate. They never oversell with unneeded early replacements like the dealership. Their work is done right and done when they say it will be done. If there is a delay- very rarely- they will communicate why with you. We trust them for through assessments and professional work. Best auto body shop in the area!

TG
TIM G.
07/08/2021
Best mechanic I've known
Pat runs the best garage I've known. He helped keep my old Honda Civic running for 27 years, and I wouldn't consider taking my new Tacoma to anyone else (and esp. not a dealership). He's an honest, competent guy in a trade where there are plenty of not-so-honest, not-so-competent folk. I've recommended Leary's to several friends and never heard a complaint.

DANIEL D.
07/07/2021
Quality and Honesty
Great work. Never over-sell and only do what needs to be done.

KJ
KEVIN J.
07/06/2021
Lots of Integrity at Leary
I had an alternator replaced, but then several months months later the replacement had problems. Leary installed a new alternator at no cost to me. I’m very happy to work with a business that has this level of integrity.

RODNEY G.
06/29/2021
Always Excellent
Great service at a fair price

WM
WILLIAM M.
ANDOVER, MA
06/25/2021
Every time something happens to one of our cars Pat always does his best to get me in ASAP. He’s helped me out numerous times! I highly recommend Leery Auto!!