Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

JOHN L.
01/11/2019
Reliable and professionlal service.
I have been a customer of Leary auto since about 1990. Leary auto work is professional and honestly priced. In the past I have gone for service and when I returned to pick up my car the service was free. I inquired as to why and I was told the part was under warranty which I did not know this. Honesty!
Thanks Jeremey and Pat. John Lahiff

JEFF M.
01/11/2019
Best Auto Repair
Pat always gives you the most cost-effective way to fix your car. Great for those of us on a fixed income. And the repairs are the best.

PS
PHILIP S.
Lexus ES 350
01/10/2019
OUTSTANDING!
As usual, my recent service was done promptly by courteous, knowledgeable professionals. A locally owned business like this is a rare find these days.

HL
HUI L.
Good service!
We always choose Leary for fixing our cars. Very helpful people and good service!

01/09/2019
An honest auto shop that treats me with respect
The last two times I brought my car in for repair the final bill came in lower than expected. They don’t do unnecessary work. I’m not afraid walking in there even though I’m a woman.

PS
PHILIP S.
Outstanding Service
Leary Auto is a paragon of customer service that has become increasingly hard to find these days. It is a pleasure dealing with the people here as they are anxious to solve problems and the quality of their work is excellent.

Mark P.
Concord, MA
Toyota Avalon
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff did what he expected them to do, with no hassles.

01/04/2019
fixed right the first time, as usual.
You take your car in; you get it fixed, and you pick it up when they say it will be done. Isn't that how it is supposed to work? It works that way here.

CF
CARRIE F.
INFINITI Q50
01/02/2019
Quality Work
This shop is honest and reliable. It has a very good reputation and I will continue to bring my car there when I need service.

STEVE B.
Waltham, MA
Jeep Renegade
12/22/2018
Outstanding service
Fast, friendly and accommodating!

Volvo XC90
12/20/2018
Best customer service
The customer service is always wonderful very attentive. I took my car in preparation for the winter and a regular oil change. The polished the headlights, changed the windshield wipers and did everything else. Their service and quality of work is beyond reproach

Darrell M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Darrell said the service the business provides is exceptional. They are honest, hard working, and provide impeccable service. They do what they say they will do. It is refreshing to have a local business that he can trust to follow through with their promises.

CN
CHRIS N.
12/13/2018
They really helped me out of a jam.
Although they were full up for days, they managed to find time to fix my brakes in one day and then they delivered my truck to my house after work, so I didn't have to walk a half an hour to get it in sub 30 degree weather. Thanks again guys!!

AD
Ann D.
Billerica, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ryan. He said he has used this business for years. The employee provided fantastic service. The work was very good.

LL
LYNN L.
Chelmsford, MA
12/12/2018
Very accommodating!
One of my headlight bulbs went out. I called Leary, they said I could bring it right over and it was done by the end of the day. I really appreciated that they could do this for me on such short notice!

ANGELO B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/09/2018
The convenience of location, The cleanliness of shop area, the work ethic of employees and Pat's attention to his customers and details.
Pat always makes you fell like you and your vehicle are important, his manner of professionalism and knowledge is matched to none.
I'm a small contractor and needs his truck(s) as soon its dropped off , Pat managers to get that vehicle back to me and on the road
with the corrected repair amazing quick.
its also comforting to know your vehicle will be repaired correctly , on time (or sooner ) and at a reasonably cost.

CL
CLAUDE L.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/09/2018
Good service for the right price.
Brought my vehicle to install winter tires per appointment. Everything went well.

CN
CHRIS N.
12/08/2018
Honest, thoughtful car repair
We've gotten our cars serviced at Leary for at least 10 years. Great, honest evaluations, never proposing unnecessary repairs. Would not go to dealers for service (they're always churning up unnecessary work).

BOB S.
Billerica, MA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/08/2018
Oil Change
Had an appointment for an oil change, dropped off car the night before and car was ready by 9. Great service.

AG
Andrew G.
Woburn, MA
Pontiac Vibe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was great.