DEBORAH L.
04/15/2021
Quick service
Called on Monday for check engine light. Service on Tuesday. Just needed oil change.

VP
VIRGINIA P.
04/14/2021
Great service! Good pricing. Location.
Great service! Good pricing. Locarion.

EL
Ej L.
Ford Transit Connect
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the service was great and they will definitely be back.

04/11/2021
Honest fair prices
I AM FAIRLY NEW TO THIS SHOP I TOTALLY TRUST THEM TO FIX MY PROBLEM

THOMAS M.
04/09/2021
Always do only what is needed
For over 6 years, I have only used Leary for our 4 cars and recommend them without reservation. My cars have 102K, 206K, 160K, 239K miles and Leary keeps them running!

DO
DANIEL O.
Volkswagen Passat
Great!
Friendly, comprehensive, and very honest, always with my wallet in mind. Leary is the best!

CP
CHRISTINE P.
Continues great service.
Always great and courteous service that doesn't break the bank. Have brought our cars here for more than 20 years and will continue to do so.

RL
Robert L.
BMW Z3
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Chesley. She said she has been going to the business for several years. She said they were very reliable and also very informative.

04/07/2021
Quick fix and great service
Learys was very transparent with my and we’re extremely helpful in getting my car repaired and back to me in a timely manner

MARK B.

FRANK C.
Stoneham, MA
Chevrolet Corvette
Leary Auto Repair
Great service, Pat's guys have not only worked on my daily driver, but I also trust him with my classic cars.

DAVID B.
Lexus CT 200h
Brake repair
Great service !

SG
SHARON G.
Toyota Venza
04/02/2021
Quality service at reasonable prices
This was my first visit to Leary automotive And I was so pleased with the quality of work and the price for service that I wish I had found them earlier. My car is 10 years old and I usually take it to the dealership for service but Leary's checked everything In addition to the repairs I requested. I felt confident when I left there that my car was serviced appropriately. Needless to say I won't be going back to the dealership any longer.Thank you so much for your excellent service

BK
BOB K.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/30/2021
Always helpful
I’ve lived in Bedford for 20 years and Pat is one of Bedford’s gems. Leary auto repair has always been helpful, honest and professional. I’m always comfortable recommending.

IC
ISMAEL C.
Volvo S80
03/30/2021
Honest and reasonably priced
We’ve been a customer of Leary’s for a few years now. They are honest, reasonably priced and have no trouble servicing our older Volvos (from the 2000s). The staff are patient and pleasant to work with. They will even take care of the inspection sticker for you (they will run the car to another facility). If you are looking for an independent garage, I recommend them highly.