RACHEL B.
12/07/2019
Great Work as always!!!
Thanks so much for your honesty!

Honda Civic Coupe
12/06/2019
Great Service!
Great Service and people! Had an appointment for a Thursday and was able to bring it in early and it was done on Wednesday. Very personable, service is great and was finished quickly. Very nice people. Would highly recommend this place!

PS
PAM S.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/05/2019
Friendly and understanding
You are awesome. You are friendly and you explain the service so it is understood by non-mechanical people. Thank you

LU
LISA U.
Lexington, MA
Lexus GX 460
11/27/2019
Excellent service at a reasonable price
We brought our 2015 Lexus GX to Leary Automotive to replace the right rear reverse light. Lexus dealership wanted to charge close to $700.00 for the part and labor. I bought the part on Ebay for $164 and Leary Automotive installed it for $83.00 . That is why I keep coming back, excellent service at a reasonable price unlike the dealership.

Mindi W.
Acura RDX
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Peter. He said they are prompt, they gave them a ride to and from, and they do good work.

PS
PHILIP S.
Center Harbor, NH
Lexus ES 350
11/13/2019
Pat is a great guy who is totally committed to providing the highest quality of service
See above

STEVE H.
Burlington, MA
Honda Fit
11/09/2019
My introduction to Leary’s was when the tow truck driver dropped my car and me there. Pat Leary took all my information and told me what you thought was going on (broken axle) based on my description. He was absolutely right. I had my car back the next day exactly when promised. So glad to have found them.

KO
KATHY O.
Lexington, MA
11/08/2019
Excellent service, friendly atmosphere and experienced personnel.
I’ve been a customer of Pat Leary for almost 40 years and have always been more than satisfied with the excellent service and advice he has given to me about any of the cars that I have owned during that time.

SUZANNE W.
Maynard, MA
Reliable and trustworthy
I have utmost trust in the work, recommendations and pricing at Leary Automotive. They do the work and it’s done right the first time. They let me know if something will need to be done in the future but they don’t push to get me to do things that are not needed. I know my car is in great hands. It has over 300,000 miles on it and still going strong thanks to them.

LC
LARYSSA C.
Consistency
Quality work, honest, fair price, clean, neat, professional and nice waiting area.

Always a pleasure to deal with and easy to talk to.

CARL H.
11/07/2019
Best shop in town
Pat Leary & staff are the best. Great service, friendly, and competent. I recommend them to all my friends!

Don L.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Don said they put a new engine in, it was a little expensive and took a long time. He doesn't think the directionals are working. Other than that, the work was good.

DEBORAH L.
11/02/2019
Done faster than I thought
Brought the car in late in the morning for an oil change. Everything done in under an hour.

PC
PAUL C.
Subaru Legacy
10/31/2019
Car oil change
Leary auto did a great job on the oil and lube and rest brakes

MICHAEL H.
10/25/2019
Brought in for new brakes and oil change
I love this garage. Pat and his staff are excellent at what they do and never overcharge or try to find things I don't need done to upcharge. It's a great feeling to have a mechanic I can trust. I would definitely recommend this repair shop!

Martin S.
Volvo XC70
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Martin said that they are very good. They are prompt and accurate. Everything was ready when they said it would be. He is satisfied with them.

FG
Fred G.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said her husband is very pleased. She said they do good work and are always available.

DAVID H.
10/20/2019
We've been bringing our 3 vehicles to Leary's for the past 7 yrs. We trust their advice ... and love their great service and reasonable prices.

KJ
KEVIN J.
10/19/2019
Excellent Care For Your Car
I highly recommend Leary Auto. They have helped us tremendously over the years, with several different cars.

PP