TERRI B.
12/14/2018
The service @ Lee’s FIRESTONE has always been good... from the first visit, they have been on point with my car. There prices are so much lower than if I had to go to the BMW people.. I love they they get to know there customers and they offer you a nice area to wait if needed.. Personally I feel that they look out for me and my vehicle 🚗

CY
CAROL/JOHN Y.
La Jolla, CA
12/10/2018
Excellent Service Every Time!
The team at Lee Rollins Firestone are: friendly, knowledgeable, timely, helpful ..... We have been customers of Lee Rollins Firestone for 37 years!

TP
TODD P.
Ford Expedition
12/06/2018
Good People Honest and Reliable
These folks don’t try to rip you off of nickel and dime you. I trust them and have been a customer for several years. They fix it all!! Not just tires.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 12/06/2018

Todd,  We want to Thank you for being Store Loyal and taking the time to post this review ! We Appreciate your Business !

RL
ROD L.
Volkswagen Routan
12/01/2018
Check up
Its always a pleasure bringing my vehicles to Rollins they are friendly helpful and do great work.

BR
BRIAN R.
11/27/2018
Great as always
This is the 3rd appointment I've had at this station. The customer service is great and they are very straightforward and honest. I'm very happy with my experiences.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Brian for this Nice review !  Appreciate your Business !

MIKE C.
11/21/2018
Tire Repair
I purchased a new set of tire a couple of months ago. Recently I discovered two nails and a screw in one tire. I brought the truck in on short notice and in about a half hour I was back on the road; No charge.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 11/23/2018

Thank You Mike for your recent store visit & taking the time to post this Very nice review !

JULIE W.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/18/2018
Friendly, Honest, Competent
I love Lee Rollins Firestone. On my most recent visit, Mark got me an appointment on a day's notice, took my car promptly and did routine service while I waited in their comfortable waiting room. I have taken both of my care (a 2007 Lexus RX 350 which I recently sold) to Lee Rollins and service is always outstanding.

SELWYN S.
Volkswagen CC
11/06/2018
Beyond the call of duty
Robert always goes the extra yard to ensure your happiness.

10/29/2018
Great staff and service. This is becoming our go-to place for servicing our vehicles. Very glad they are open on Saturday's also.

JOHN C.
10/26/2018
Straight shooters - find what really needs to get fixed and then they do a great job
I've been a loyal customer for many years. I started going when I worked in the UTC area and I immediately could tell they are car people rather than sales people. I trust them when they say what needs to get fixed because they never try to push me to do repairs that aren't necessary.

During my last oil change, they let me know that my CV joints were going bad. It was making some noise so they let me know I should get it replaced sooner rather than later. I was busy that day so I waited for the next convenient time for me to take in the car. It's easy to set up an appointment. They got you in and let me know it would take a couple of hours. They did a great job as promised.

When I had brought the car in for the repair, I told them about another issue with the 3rd row seat not releasing to fold down properly. I had just taken my car in to the dealer (to fix a recall) and asked them for an estimate on the seat. They quoted me over $800. I didn't trust the dealer so I asked the guys at Lee Rollins to look at it. Within 5 minutes, they figured out the problem and let me know it would be a half hour job. I"m stoked that they figured it out so quickly and fixed it for a fraction of the cost. They have good instincts and can quickly tell you if it will be a quick fix or something you should hold off on. I appreciate that honesty. That's why I continue to be a satisfied customer at Lee Rollins.

EO
ERIC O.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/19/2018
Great oil change
Robert kindly scheduled me to get in and out by noon. Good pricing on synthetic oil change and tire rotation. Awesome customer loyalty program.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Eric for your recent store visit & taking the time to post this Nice review !

EO
ERIC O.
10/15/2018
Honest and reliable - LR Firestone team gets the job done!
I brought my car in a year ago to fix an oil leak from the gasket. It was an expensive fix. Two months ago, I noticed a leak again. The LRF team took a look - and they diagnosed it as a failure with the gasket. As it was within the guarantee period, they fixed it, no charge. Two weeks ago, the leak started again, and again the LRF team fixed it - no charge.
This was an expensive fix, about $800, and it was complex enough that the LRF team could have told me the leak was "anything" and had me pay for it. But they were honest and fixed it. I am grateful for that and will sing the team's praises: Robert, Vinny, and Chris - who kindly drove me to work.
Thank you, guys!

RF
RICHARD F.
10/14/2018
Smog check
They told me it would take an hour for a smog inspection, however it only took 45 minutes or less! It was awesome,!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Richard for your recent store visit . Please let me know when I can schedule a time to look at that possible transmission leak .

JEFF M.
10/08/2018
Typical Great Service
My online service appointment request was confirmed within 24 hour. The team did a great job of completing the 75k scheduled maintenance requirements for my 2012 Audi A8L.

SELWYN S.
Volkswagen CC
10/04/2018
Hassle free
They always take good care of me
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Selwyn for your recent store visit !

DA
DAVID A.
09/25/2018
My experiences with Lee Rollins Firestone have been excellent!! Friendly customer service, Excellent work and very speedy! They made me feel very confident to use their services in the future!! This business is honest and top notch!!! Will recommend to friends!! 😎👍
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you David for your store visit & taking the time to post a review .

AR
ALEXIS R.
Chula Vista, CA
Lexus IS 250
09/17/2018
Exceptional Service Again!
Thank you Lee Rollins Firestone for another incredible experience! I absolutely love coming to obtain service to my car.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Alexis for the 5 Star Review ! We Appreciate your Business !

SR
SYNTHIA R.
San Marcos, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/14/2018
Car service
I took my sons car in and had the battery replaced, got the air conditioner blowing cold air, had the car serviced and had the smog check done. I used several coupons that they offer. Now the car is back to normal. Thanks guys.

09/13/2018
Good Service
Always very helpful and honest.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Anonymous for this Very nice review!

CF
CLAY F.
Honda Ridgeline
09/09/2018
Another successful service appointment
This was my third or fourth service since I started taking my 2010 Honda truck to Lee Rollins in 2016 and everything went as expected. They called me early so that I could approve some additional work (no big surprises fortunately) and the truck was ready by 3 PM, which suited my schedule. The cost was a bit lower than expected and I greatly appreciate that I can trust their advice as to what needs to be done.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Clay for your recent store visit . We Appreciate your Business & taking the time to post this !