EO
ERIC O.
10/15/2018
Honest and reliable - LR Firestone team gets the job done!
I brought my car in a year ago to fix an oil leak from the gasket. It was an expensive fix. Two months ago, I noticed a leak again. The LRF team took a look - and they diagnosed it as a failure with the gasket. As it was within the guarantee period, they fixed it, no charge. Two weeks ago, the leak started again, and again the LRF team fixed it - no charge.
This was an expensive fix, about $800, and it was complex enough that the LRF team could have told me the leak was "anything" and had me pay for it. But they were honest and fixed it. I am grateful for that and will sing the team's praises: Robert, Vinny, and Chris - who kindly drove me to work.
Thank you, guys!

RF
RICHARD F.
10/14/2018
Smog check
They told me it would take an hour for a smog inspection, however it only took 45 minutes or less! It was awesome,!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Richard for your recent store visit . Please let me know when I can schedule a time to look at that possible transmission leak .

JEFF M.
10/08/2018
Typical Great Service
My online service appointment request was confirmed within 24 hour. The team did a great job of completing the 75k scheduled maintenance requirements for my 2012 Audi A8L.

SELWYN S.
Volkswagen CC
10/04/2018
Hassle free
They always take good care of me
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Selwyn for your recent store visit !

DA
DAVID A.
09/25/2018
My experiences with Lee Rollins Firestone have been excellent!! Friendly customer service, Excellent work and very speedy! They made me feel very confident to use their services in the future!! This business is honest and top notch!!! Will recommend to friends!! 😎👍
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you David for your store visit & taking the time to post a review .

AR
ALEXIS R.
Chula Vista, CA
Lexus IS 250
09/17/2018
Exceptional Service Again!
Thank you Lee Rollins Firestone for another incredible experience! I absolutely love coming to obtain service to my car.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Alexis for the 5 Star Review ! We Appreciate your Business !

SR
SYNTHIA R.
San Marcos, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/14/2018
Car service
I took my sons car in and had the battery replaced, got the air conditioner blowing cold air, had the car serviced and had the smog check done. I used several coupons that they offer. Now the car is back to normal. Thanks guys.

09/13/2018
Good Service
Always very helpful and honest.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Anonymous for this Very nice review!

CF
CLAY F.
Honda Ridgeline
09/09/2018
Another successful service appointment
This was my third or fourth service since I started taking my 2010 Honda truck to Lee Rollins in 2016 and everything went as expected. They called me early so that I could approve some additional work (no big surprises fortunately) and the truck was ready by 3 PM, which suited my schedule. The cost was a bit lower than expected and I greatly appreciate that I can trust their advice as to what needs to be done.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Clay for your recent store visit . We Appreciate your Business & taking the time to post this !

LT
LYNN T.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/01/2018
True Professionals
How many people can actually say they enjoy the necessity of car maintenance? When you need ANY car service the team (Mark, Robert and Vinny )at Lee Rollins Firestone are extraordinary! Knowledgeable, professional and attentive to what your concerns might be, they take care of your car like it is their own. Thanks, gentlemen!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you Lynn for taking the time to post this Very Kind Review !

JUDY T.
08/11/2018
The best
I have been going to Lee Rollins Firestone since 1980 something. They have always been reliable and trustworthy. They are the best shop around.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you Judy for being Store Loyal over all the Years !! We Appreciate Your Business !

TYLER S.
Encinitas, CA
08/01/2018
Honest, reliable shop
I have been going to this shop regularly for years. The service is friendly, quick, and honest. I would (and do) recommend them to my good friends without reservation.

SJ
SONYA J.
07/30/2018
Lee Rollins Firestone is the best!
My parents were die hard Firestone customers back in Tennessee. I had the save feelings about Firestone once I met Robert, Mark and Vinnie. My first vehicle was a used car and they serviced it and had it running like new. My current SUV is 4 years old and they keep it running like new. My other car is a driven mainly by my daughter and they appreciate how I worry with her being a new driver and they take care of this car as well. Mark gave me the heads up that I will need new tires at my next oil change, so that I can plan accordingly. They certainly make you feel like family.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you Sonya for taking the time to post this Very Nice Review ! We Appreciate your Business ! Come see me for a Sale Price on those tires...

DEBBIE S.
06/26/2018
Consistently fantastic
I've taken my 2002 Toyota Camry to Lee Rollins Firestone for over 8 years, and they've always taken wonderful care of it. Everyone who works there is always professional, friendly, and considerate. I will continue to bring my current car and any future cars I have to Lee Rollins for consistently fantastic service.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Debbie ! We Appreciate your Business !

Thanks

YL
YVONNE L.
06/20/2018
Mark, Vinnie ,Robert been there forever. Always ready to help.
You can always count on these three guys, Mark, Vinnie and Robert to get the job done the way you need. They are thorough and will notify you of any specific needs for your your car to be at it's best. I appreciate their forthrightness and follow up. Thank you Lee Rollins Firestone! And all the guys who do their best work in the shop!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Yvonne for the Very Kind review !  We Appreciate your business.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/19/2018
Mark is always willing to work around my schedule. He remains super friendly no matter the situation.

FM
FABIAN M.
Chula Vista, CA
Nissan Sentra
05/25/2018
I have known Lee Rollins Firestone for ove 20 years always had an Excellent Customer service have recommended to coworkers and friends thank you for the service
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you Fabian for your recent store visit & taking the time to post this review ! We Appreciate your business !

CHRIS S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
05/23/2018
Great honest service
Great honest service. Went above and beyond to be helpful

BOB H.
Poway, CA
Chevrolet Forward Control
05/20/2018
I have purchased a couple sets of tires and am very pleased.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Bob for your recent store visit ! Thank you for taking the time to post this very kind review !

JEFF M.
Lexus GX 470
05/18/2018
Superb Auto Service
Personal service, competitive pricing and honest repair assessments
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you Jeff for the Very Kind review ! We Appreciate your Business !