JUDY T.
08/11/2018
The best
I have been going to Lee Rollins Firestone since 1980 something. They have always been reliable and trustworthy. They are the best shop around.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you Judy for being Store Loyal over all the Years !! We Appreciate Your Business !

TYLER S.
Encinitas, CA
08/01/2018
Honest, reliable shop
I have been going to this shop regularly for years. The service is friendly, quick, and honest. I would (and do) recommend them to my good friends without reservation.

SJ
SONYA J.
07/30/2018
Lee Rollins Firestone is the best!
My parents were die hard Firestone customers back in Tennessee. I had the save feelings about Firestone once I met Robert, Mark and Vinnie. My first vehicle was a used car and they serviced it and had it running like new. My current SUV is 4 years old and they keep it running like new. My other car is a driven mainly by my daughter and they appreciate how I worry with her being a new driver and they take care of this car as well. Mark gave me the heads up that I will need new tires at my next oil change, so that I can plan accordingly. They certainly make you feel like family.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you Sonya for taking the time to post this Very Nice Review ! We Appreciate your Business ! Come see me for a Sale Price on those tires...

DEBBIE S.
06/26/2018
Consistently fantastic
I've taken my 2002 Toyota Camry to Lee Rollins Firestone for over 8 years, and they've always taken wonderful care of it. Everyone who works there is always professional, friendly, and considerate. I will continue to bring my current car and any future cars I have to Lee Rollins for consistently fantastic service.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Debbie ! We Appreciate your Business !

Thanks

YL
YVONNE L.
06/20/2018
Mark, Vinnie ,Robert been there forever. Always ready to help.
You can always count on these three guys, Mark, Vinnie and Robert to get the job done the way you need. They are thorough and will notify you of any specific needs for your your car to be at it's best. I appreciate their forthrightness and follow up. Thank you Lee Rollins Firestone! And all the guys who do their best work in the shop!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Yvonne for the Very Kind review !  We Appreciate your business.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/19/2018
Mark is always willing to work around my schedule. He remains super friendly no matter the situation.

FM
FABIAN M.
Chula Vista, CA
Nissan Sentra
05/25/2018
I have known Lee Rollins Firestone for ove 20 years always had an Excellent Customer service have recommended to coworkers and friends thank you for the service
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you Fabian for your recent store visit & taking the time to post this review ! We Appreciate your business !

CHRIS S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
05/23/2018
Great honest service
Great honest service. Went above and beyond to be helpful

BOB H.
Poway, CA
Chevrolet Forward Control
05/20/2018
I have purchased a couple sets of tires and am very pleased.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Bob for your recent store visit ! Thank you for taking the time to post this very kind review !

JEFF M.
Lexus GX 470
05/18/2018
Superb Auto Service
Personal service, competitive pricing and honest repair assessments
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you Jeff for the Very Kind review ! We Appreciate your Business !

JOHN F.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/23/2018
Mark and his team keep me cruising.
A specialty brake part had to hunted down to fix my issue. Mark and his team always seem to go the extra mile to keep my classic car running and up to date. Most shops are afraid to work on a 68 Camaro. It doesn’t handle like a new car, but now my brakes work as good as a new car. They know their stuff.
Thanks again.
J

AN
ANDREW N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2018
The best in San Diego
No reason to get your vehicle serviced anywhere else.

RT
RUBEN T.
Carlsbad, CA
04/12/2018
Totally Awesome
You guys are the best, always work my car problems. I always leave happy. After 20 some years, you’ve always done great work.
Keep up the good work.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you Ruben for being a Customer for so many years ! We Appreciate your business !

AR
ALEXIS R.
Chula Vista, CA
Lexus IS 250
04/03/2018
The BEST In Town!
Another amazing visit while obtaining the most quality service. They are so honest and do their absolute best for their customers! I highly recommend Lee Rollins Firestone!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you Alexis for the Five star review !! We Appreciate your business & taking the time to post .

RK
RUTH K.
04/02/2018
I am always greeted in the friendliest way.
Everything about this place is about customer service and satisfaction.

J-R F.
03/30/2018
Lee Rollins & their employees are always the best
Hey guys thanks again for great work, fair pricing and fast service. All the employees are always friendly and polite too. Why can't other shops get this???
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you J-R for your recent store visit & taking the time to post this review ! We Appreciate your Business !

LISA B.
Toyota Celica
03/27/2018
Perfect!!
Perfect for the last 40 years!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you Lisa for the Perfect Score ! Ha ha..   We wouldnt be around if it wasnt for Customers like you and your Family being Store Loyal .  Thank you for your Business !

JACKIE G.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/18/2018
Great Customer Service!
Been going here for years with multiple vehicles. Always outstanding customer service that keeps me coming back.

LT
LYNN T.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
03/17/2018
Mark and his professionalism, knowlege and personal attention to detail All of the team is outstanding!
Mark and his professionalism, knowlege and personal attention to detail. The entire team is outstanding!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 03/17/2018

Thank you Lynn for this Very Nice Review !

PC
PRISCILLA C.
Santee, CA
03/16/2018
Customer Service
The guys always do a great job making sure you are a satisfied customer when making an appointment and getting work done. However, customer service is definitely 5 STAR when you have the OWNER of the company check all 4 tires when the tire check light comes on! Best mechanics in San Diego!
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you Priscilla  for taking the time to post this review !  We Appreciate your Business !