LOREN S.
Hyundai Veloster
02/01/2019
Loren Snyder
Tremendous employees that are helpful and honest. Reasonable prices and quality work. One of the few auto mechanics I trust.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Loren for your recent store visit & Very Nice Review !! We Appreciate your Business

01/22/2019
Great service at Lee Rollins. Friendly people and they explain the work they are going to do. I trust them to fix my vehicle.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for your recent store visit & very nice review !

Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 01/22/2019

LE0N S.
01/18/2019
Quick resolution to the problem with my vehicle
Excellent customer service.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you Leon for your recent store visit & review !

GL
GUILLAUME L.
01/10/2019
Great service by knowledgeable professionals
I've come to Lee Rollins Firestone several times, some times with serious failures and/or breakdowns to my car. Each of those times, they would make an affordable diagnostics, call me back with the problem identified and the different options that I have to fix it. I've always felt that they tried to minimize the cost of the repairs to get my car working. For example once they proposed me two choices: repairs using second hand parts or using brand new ones. That way I can choose according to my current financial situation. On top of this, I feel like these persons are very knowledgeable and I trust their words. I remember the first time I came, they found in no time what was the reason why my break lights weren't operating. They fixed it, and only charged the time necessary to have the work done (other things were being made, so it was more like a bonus). By contrast, the previous garage I was going to wanted to charge me more than 3 times the same price for an in-depth electrical diagnostic without including the repairs. Since I switched to Lee Rollins Firestone I'm very happy with it and I would not consider changing again.

Jessica W.
12/27/2018
Great Guys
I think I've found my go-to shop. They have a great group of guys working there and their customer service is great! I appreciate them being honest and the speed at which they got me in and out of the shop. Not that I minded hanging out and chatting with everyone that works there! Will definitely be back.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you Jessica for your recent store visit & taking the time to post this review !

CK
CAMILLE K.
12/17/2018
Great Service Team
I take all my cars here. They are super fast, and very reasonable. Thank you.

WK
WENDY K.
Hyundai Veracruz
12/16/2018
Customer Service
I love Mark, Robert and Vinnie...I have been taking my cars to them for over 15 years and I wouldn't trust anyone else.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Wendy for the Very Nice Review ! We Value your Trust in Us and Appreciate Your Business !

J-R F.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/15/2018
Great service as always
Everyone in my family uses this location. They are honest, economical and polite.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you J-R for taking the time to post a review . We Appreciate Your Business !

TERRI B.
12/14/2018
The service @ Lee’s FIRESTONE has always been good... from the first visit, they have been on point with my car. There prices are so much lower than if I had to go to the BMW people.. I love they they get to know there customers and they offer you a nice area to wait if needed.. Personally I feel that they look out for me and my vehicle 🚗

CY
CAROL/JOHN Y.
La Jolla, CA
12/10/2018
Excellent Service Every Time!
The team at Lee Rollins Firestone are: friendly, knowledgeable, timely, helpful ..... We have been customers of Lee Rollins Firestone for 37 years!

TP
TODD P.
Ford Expedition
12/06/2018
Good People Honest and Reliable
These folks don’t try to rip you off of nickel and dime you. I trust them and have been a customer for several years. They fix it all!! Not just tires.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 12/06/2018

Todd,  We want to Thank you for being Store Loyal and taking the time to post this review ! We Appreciate your Business !

RL
ROD L.
Volkswagen Routan
12/01/2018
Check up
Its always a pleasure bringing my vehicles to Rollins they are friendly helpful and do great work.

BR
BRIAN R.
11/27/2018
Great as always
This is the 3rd appointment I've had at this station. The customer service is great and they are very straightforward and honest. I'm very happy with my experiences.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Brian for this Nice review !  Appreciate your Business !

MIKE C.
11/21/2018
Tire Repair
I purchased a new set of tire a couple of months ago. Recently I discovered two nails and a screw in one tire. I brought the truck in on short notice and in about a half hour I was back on the road; No charge.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 11/23/2018

Thank You Mike for your recent store visit & taking the time to post this Very nice review !

JULIE W.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/18/2018
Friendly, Honest, Competent
I love Lee Rollins Firestone. On my most recent visit, Mark got me an appointment on a day's notice, took my car promptly and did routine service while I waited in their comfortable waiting room. I have taken both of my care (a 2007 Lexus RX 350 which I recently sold) to Lee Rollins and service is always outstanding.

SELWYN S.
Volkswagen CC
11/06/2018
Beyond the call of duty
Robert always goes the extra yard to ensure your happiness.

10/29/2018
Great staff and service. This is becoming our go-to place for servicing our vehicles. Very glad they are open on Saturday's also.

JOHN C.
10/26/2018
Straight shooters - find what really needs to get fixed and then they do a great job
I've been a loyal customer for many years. I started going when I worked in the UTC area and I immediately could tell they are car people rather than sales people. I trust them when they say what needs to get fixed because they never try to push me to do repairs that aren't necessary.

During my last oil change, they let me know that my CV joints were going bad. It was making some noise so they let me know I should get it replaced sooner rather than later. I was busy that day so I waited for the next convenient time for me to take in the car. It's easy to set up an appointment. They got you in and let me know it would take a couple of hours. They did a great job as promised.

When I had brought the car in for the repair, I told them about another issue with the 3rd row seat not releasing to fold down properly. I had just taken my car in to the dealer (to fix a recall) and asked them for an estimate on the seat. They quoted me over $800. I didn't trust the dealer so I asked the guys at Lee Rollins to look at it. Within 5 minutes, they figured out the problem and let me know it would be a half hour job. I"m stoked that they figured it out so quickly and fixed it for a fraction of the cost. They have good instincts and can quickly tell you if it will be a quick fix or something you should hold off on. I appreciate that honesty. That's why I continue to be a satisfied customer at Lee Rollins.

EO
ERIC O.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/19/2018
Great oil change
Robert kindly scheduled me to get in and out by noon. Good pricing on synthetic oil change and tire rotation. Awesome customer loyalty program.
Robert E., Store Manager from Lee Rollins Firestone responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Eric for your recent store visit & taking the time to post this Nice review !

EO
ERIC O.
10/15/2018
Honest and reliable - LR Firestone team gets the job done!
I brought my car in a year ago to fix an oil leak from the gasket. It was an expensive fix. Two months ago, I noticed a leak again. The LRF team took a look - and they diagnosed it as a failure with the gasket. As it was within the guarantee period, they fixed it, no charge. Two weeks ago, the leak started again, and again the LRF team fixed it - no charge.
This was an expensive fix, about $800, and it was complex enough that the LRF team could have told me the leak was "anything" and had me pay for it. But they were honest and fixed it. I am grateful for that and will sing the team's praises: Robert, Vinny, and Chris - who kindly drove me to work.
Thank you, guys!