Debra S.
Chester, NH
11/25/2020
Professional, friendly, respectful and reasonably priced.
The staff were very respectful, professional and friendly. They listened to my concern and description of what I thought was wrong with my vehicle. They then went and diagnosed it. They gave me an estimate to repair. Good news it ended up approximately $50 less. They were able to give an estimated of absolute high end, just incase there was more wrong with the agreement to call first before repairing. Absolutely 100% happy with repair, staff and the Company. Thanks guys.

MO
Mike O.
Chester, NH
11/24/2020
I had excellent service once again on my Honda vehicle. Fast and friendly as always.

Chris M.
Dodge Dakota
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they were great and Terry was excellent.

WJ
Warren J.
Kia Sportage
11/13/2020
Always Outstanding
Randy and his Team always take car of my car needs, advice and do it with a smile.

PM
Peter M.
Litchfield, NH
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Peter said he feels they don't try to get him for every little thing. They give a heads up for what is needed and what can be affordable. The service is great.

NC
Norman C.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Norman said it was completed perfectly.

Kevin B.
10/08/2020
Emergency battery needed
They have come through again in my time of need. My elderly in-law was in need of a dead battery replacement. Called them and they got it in that evening for an morning replacement. Price was as expected and same for my vehicle so no surprises.

Diane P.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
10/08/2020
Inspection
Never a complaint! Car goes in and comes out as scheduled!!

BG
Bill G.
Nissan Rogue
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Bill said it was a good experience at this business. The technicians are stand up people.

Dillon L.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Dillon said they are the best mechanics that he's ever been to.

Brian M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Brian said he is very happy with what the business has done to his vehicle. He said the business has quality work, prompt, good prices, and the people were nice.

Joe M.
Cadillac DTS
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Joe said Terry and the staff of the business have been accommodating with his vehicles and helped with any problem he has had.

GR
Gloria R.
08/27/2020
Totally impressed
Needed my car to be serviced & received an email as a reminder. I couldn’t bring it in the day that was requested so I emailed back and asked if I could bring it in the day before their request and Terry told me that it wouldn’t be a problem and to know that because it’s last minute that it might be there all day. I didn’t have a problem with that because obviously it was last minute. Well we dropped off the car at 10am and by 12pm I received a call to let me know it was ready.
I was very impressed with how quickly my car was serviced especially since it was last minute and from what I was told, no other car there was kept from having work done. I would definitely recommend Lefebvre’s to anyone I know.

IP
Isabelle P.
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Isabelle said they were nice, respectful and willing to fix her vehicle. They also fixed it very fast.,

Jan L.
Gilford, NH
Lexus GS
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Jan said they work as hard as they can and try to please everyone. They keep the place clean, they keep the bathroom clean and she oesn't ever leave here unhappy. Terry is the General Manager and he is a gentleman all the way. 25 years in the same year location, 45 year in business.