W.
04/20/2021
Difficult Diagnosis
Thanks for your persistence on finding the source of the problem and repairing it.

It was a difficult issue to figure out and you guys handled it well.

RL
Robert L.
04/16/2021
My repair wasn’t cut & dry, but Ross made it seem so!
Prompt service. They needed to get creative in my repair, and really came thru!

SD
Sean D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/09/2021
Great service at a great price
I dropped off my work truck to get serviced and driveshaft repaired. Ross and his crew did a great job getting it ready to rip for the season and only had it for a minimal amount of time.

Bernard S.
04/07/2021
There's not another place like it . . .
Great customer service. They go above and beyond to meet or exceed customer's needs. Very knowledgeable

ST
Steve T.
03/25/2021
Ross and the gang
I have Come
Here for all my work and am always treated
With respect and fairly. ABSOLUTELY the best shop. Thanks guys

James K.
Ram 2500
03/24/2021
Titan tanks rule. Great service.
Despite covid parts supply line mixups the guys here were professional and accommodating.
They know Titan tanks and did a smooth install.
I also had a full 60k service for less than the dealer with each task was handled right.
It was a tough situation with parts, not their fault, they offered options for my convenience at expense to them.
Ross was great. Even offered the white glove crystal granite upgrade without asking.
I am going to use them for service on my Ram diesel going forward.

CA
Carlos A.
03/19/2021
Awesome Work
The guys did great work and went the extra mile to make sure they replaced anything that looked worn. Thanks

Rocky M.
03/19/2021
Not fixed
Over $800 spent and nothing I asked to be repaired for repaired. I’m back where I started.

ET
eric t.
Ram 2500
03/17/2021
Service was great
Service was great. I needed a new turbo and they walked me through the process with ease. If I were to provide some feed back when I picked my truck up there was dry residue from the test drive and I would have expected that to be cleaned up. But again what I went to the shop for they took care of.

Rick S.
03/17/2021
Experienced professionals
Professional experienced friendly people that take care of your vehicle without offering unnecessary service or repairs.

Jared R.
03/16/2021
Great shop

LD
larry D.
03/16/2021
Knowledgeable, honest and upfront staff
They were fast and efficient at correcting my fuel problem.
Fair pricing did not exceed their estimate and they offered a preventative action plan for the future, which was also reasonably priced.
Looking forward to upgrading with them.
Thanks!

03/14/2021
7.3 OBS
My truck blew a high-pressure oil line blow and there was oil all over my trucks engine when I dropped it off I felt with the owner and he got my truck right in which was great he had it diagnosed the next morning although I told him that’s what I thought it was he figured it out quickly, seemed like a pretty honest person not gouging. The shop seemed Adequate for some of the huge trucks they must have to work on. The work was done properly and he seems very knowledgeable about My truck which is rare as my truck is almost 25 years old and not run of the mill. It’s a high end shop and by no means cheap but I feel confident the right work was done correctly and promptly.

Alfonso M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/12/2021
Awesome Every time!
Ross and his team are awesome.

DK
Dino K.
03/09/2021
A very good honest shop. I blew a turbo boots that t had been replaced. They fixed it it in record time!
A very good shop. Very quick. Very thorough.