David M.
07/22/2021
Diesel service
Great job with servicing my duramax diesel.

TC
Tony C.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
07/21/2021
Quick and excellent service
I’ve always been able to pull up in the morning and get fast oil changes. No hassle or up sale and really quick service.

Michael R.
Ram Pickup
07/17/2021
The people at Left Coast Diesel were friendly and listened to my issues. They were very knowledgeable about my vehicle and its known issues. They took the time to help me understand what was needed and why. They earned my respect and loyalty

BV
Bob V.
07/09/2021
Specialize in desils
You kept me informed all along the way. You do the little things that you care about your customers, like whiping down engine block to find AC leaks. Thanks, Bob

Arthur B.
07/04/2021
No Fluff Needed
Always get what you ask for and piece of mind when you leave Job well done.

Tom S.
Ram 2500
07/03/2021
They know what they are doing
Excellent customer service.

SG
Scott G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/01/2021
Awesome customer service
I scouted LCD for two years considering taking my 03 Duramax there for new injectors and injector cups. I couldn't find but one negative review and what seemed like thousands of great reviews. I took my truck there and was surprised with the level of professionalism and great customer service. Ross and his team went above and beyond for me and I couldn't be happier. They did much more then they needed to and even gave me chunky discount of my bill. Thanks alot guys.

Doug M.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/22/2021
Customer Service
Honest and fair. Ross and his team know their stuff and I appreciate their evaluation of my trucks issue and the options they presented. Highly recommend to anyone needing a trustworthy shop.

HA
Haris A.
06/21/2021
Always taken care of when you walk in!
Had to get a routine oil change done, plus had the truck throwing some check engine codes for a few days. As always all problems were resolved and the truck was ready to put back to the grind. Especially if you don’t have a garage, all the tools, or maybe even the time to do it yourself like myself; then this place is the spot if you care about your diesel rig.

John Joseph C.
heaven sent
hello everyone.

my name is john-joseph and i am one sexy-azz older builder guy. as such my girlfriend, my truck, is the single most important and primary tool in my tool box. i took my ill girlfriend to Left Coast Diesel in Concord totally expecting to be put out over a month and told “its almost done” (you all know the bullshit lines). ross and crew had my not-so-sexy but loving girlfriend done in one week. although this may not be your experience depending on what your girl friend needs, for me ross and crew were heavenly sent. i got my truck, excuse me; “Girl Friend”, back in one week and was able to make a very critical lumber run. if i lived closer i would bring then donuts once a week. thank you ross and crew!

peace: j2.

ps: they are sluts for ‘Kinders’.

Alfonso M.
Ford Cab & Chassis
06/16/2021
Ross and crew always do great work
Best shop in the bay!

Cameron C.
06/16/2021
Reliable, good communication, and quality work.
I’ve gone to Left Coast Diesel for almost 15 years. Had bullet proof kit done on my engine and have had basically a brand new truck since. Services have always been done quickly, and service recommendations have been spot on.

Jesse T.
06/16/2021
Honesty, prompt service, and professional
Great service, and follow up

Dustin M.
06/08/2021
Great shop
From the owners to the mechanics these are the guys you would want working on your truck.
Good honest service.
Thanks

PK
Phil K.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/07/2021
Great service, great prices
Have had multiple diesel trucks worked on at Left Coast. Always a quality job and more importantly they stand behind their work.
First class operation all around.