AG

HA
Haris A.
09/14/2020
Blown intercooler hose
My truck literally made a blowing up explosion type of noise on the freeway as I lost near all power. There was no leaking or smoke, so I knew it had to be okay to drive it to the nearest shop. When I arrived at Left Coast Diesel I told them what happened on top of someone trying to steal my truck the previous night. Within a day they diagnosed it was a busted clamp to the pressurized intercooler hose and one more day later I was good to go back on the road on top of having everything else inspected. I really appreciated it fellas!

Reno G.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/12/2020
great place with friendly people
glad to find a place that specializes in Diesel. they seem knowledgeable and staff was very friendly. I was only there for a few minutes waiting to get my truck back after service but I felt very welcomed.

RA
Roger A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/11/2020
Great customer service & truck knowledge
The guys at left coast diesel, diagnosed, communicated and serviced my truck in 2 days. They also took a look at the other components while under the hood and identified other areas of issues before they became one!

GD
George D.
09/10/2020
Friendly and responsive
Attentive and with helpful suggestions

Dan C.
09/09/2020
Honest and dedicated
I took my 99 7.3 Ford to them for what we thought was a fairly stranded fix (high pressure oil pump related), but it turned into an electrical can of worms. The guys there stuck with it and put countless hours in trying to solve the problem. It took some time but they got me back up and running. They could have charged me an arm and a leg for the work, but gave me a more than fair price for all they did. I recommend these guys to anyone who drives a diesel.

Jim G.
09/08/2020
Super Happy
Been having issues with my Dodge Ram w/ cummins and was suppose to leave on Labor Day for our yearly 3 week vacation. Had fuel system replaced at another shop where my truck went down and has never started right since. Even the Dodge dealer did not fix it. Called Left Coast Diesel this morning as I am trying to get out of town for my 3 weeks. They said to bring it in today and they would look at it. ! hour later I was out the door running and starting great. I can not say enough about the guys at the shop and their work. Thanks again for solving my issue. I know I have found my new shop to take my truck to.

RL
Rick L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/03/2020
The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. Service and repairs are completed on time and as promised. Your vehicle is inspected each visit to make you aware of issues that may need future attention. Overall, excellent service.

John D.
Ford Excursion
09/01/2020
Nice work!
Did a great job with our Excursion!

D
David
08/31/2020
Get your truck fixed at Left Coast Diesel!
Left Coast Diesel provided superb and responsible service. Left Coast was able to diagnose and fix my truck’s problem when other mechanics couldn’t. If you have a diesel truck, this is the place to go

Diego R.
08/28/2020
Left coast diesel💪🏻
Great work very professional and friendly 👍🏻

KW
Kirk W.
Orinda, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/28/2020
Experiences at LCD
Technicians and knowledgeable and highly skilled commensurate with the complexity of Diesel engines.
Friendly staff too.

Rand R.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
08/25/2020
Rand R.
I purchased my first diesel truck and a couple of individuals recommended Left Coast Diesel.
LCD recommend what services should be completed on a GMC Denali with 126479 miles.
The LCD members were helpful. Informative and transparent. I plan to use their services in the future.

James S.
08/22/2020
Good service and Advice
Ross and the tech that worked on my 2007 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins were very courteous and professional. I needed a new DPF and sensors because my old one clogged up so bad it couldn’t be cleaned. They helped me cut the cost by waiving the cleaning attempt cost since it didn’t work and gave me a 10% break on the labor because they knew how outrageous the DPF cost from the dealer was.

Robert S.
08/19/2020
Awesome service
Super stoked with this please it’s my first time here and more than happy with the results!