11/14/2019
Over and above
Had a part problem with older truck. They scouted all of their source repeatedly for it for weeks. Part was never found but truck is functional and I am grateful for their time and effort

Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2019
Great job!
Robert and the staff were great. My truck had been sitting for some time, and Robert gave me great advice for getting it towed, and they looked at everything carefully to be sure everything was safe. They saved me having to replace both batteries and got me back on the road much faster than I anticipated. Very happy!

Joe T.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2019
Honest-Knowledge-Fair
These guys showed up on Yelp with solid reviews and they delivered as reviewed. We had just bought a Ford 6.4 diesel not knowing the history of the 6.4. They knew all about the and brought me up to speed very quickly. The vehicle was stuck in limp mode. They fixed the problem, changed the fuel filter and updated the software. Great price and great experience!!!!

DK
Daniel K.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/31/2019
Amazing Custom Work You Won’t Get Anywhere Else.
Worked with Robert. I had an idea in mind about the way I wanted my truck to perform. He knew exactly what my needs were and made it all happen. Hands down, will only use them again! He was quick to reply, honest, and transparent!

Derek P.
10/26/2019
Perseverance
My truck is known as the problem child. And through it all Rob and the team at Left Coast tackeled a very difficult wireing problem that crippled my truck. In the end the things that worked I was charged for but the things that didn't work we're eliminated from my bill. To say that I'm treated with respect every time I walk through the door in spite of the problem child is an understatement, I've been very pleased with LCD and would recommend them.

PM
Pat M.
10/25/2019
Honest, no B.S. , service.
I come from Marin to have my truck serviced by LCD. I appreciate quality work, no B.S. or dishonest business practice. Robert tells it like it is with no hidden charges or underhanded schemes. It is hard to find honest service nowadays in this industry. As long as this type of service exists, I'll be a loyal customer.
Thanks for the great service to all the team @ LCD.
Best, Patrick Martinez

Jazzmin P.
Ram 2500
10/24/2019
Awesome service!
John and the guys helped figure out what was wrong with my truck. Got straight to the point and didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need. They even offered to stay after closing so I had time after work to go pick it up. Will definitely go back!

Matt H.
10/23/2019
Great people! Know what they are doing!
They always help and try to fit me in even when they are busy! Robert is a great guy and always takes time to make each visit count! They bulletproofed my 6.0 and did an awesome job in a timely matter to get my work truck back on the road. I will only take my truck to them from here on!

DF
Doug F.
10/17/2019
Left Coast Diesel saves the day!
Once again Rob and Joe and the guys at Left Coast Diesel have taken care of my truck and gotten me back on the road as fast as possible. Thanks for these guys I was back on the road within 24 hours.

Jim W.
10/10/2019
Truck repair
I totally trust these guys. The man in charge, Robert is always very honest. They get the job done.
I highly recommend them. If there was a ten star review, they would receive it!!!

Marcia H.
Ford Expedition
10/09/2019
Professional service
Courteous, clean, thorough, highly recommend. I would return.

RF
Ryan F.
10/08/2019
20 Year Service!!
Just had my trusty 2000 7.3 in for what I called the “20 year service”!! It was my 1st time bringing my truck into a true diesel shop and I’m glad I did. The guys are super knowledgeable and know how to turn a wrench! Oil leak fixed, rear diff leak fixed with new diff cover, carrier bearing fixed, drive shafts rebalanced and U Joints replaced! They didn’t try to oversell me anything and we’re honest by telling me the front end was right and tight! Will 100% be back in the future!

MJ
Matt J.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/04/2019
Great job on fixing the steering on my F250!
These guys fixed the messed up steering in my F250. They did a great job! If you want something fixed the right way, take your truck to West Coast Deisel!

Johnny C.
10/04/2019
Costumer Johnny
They allways do a grant job on my truck because their knowledge about this heavy dirty truck is amazing. I will always go there as long as I have my Ford F-350.

10/01/2019
Great service. Went above and beyond searching for a part for my older truck.

Skip W.
09/28/2019
Skip Wyman
I travel ALL Over the West! Arizona in the Winter Montana in the Summer! But i come to the Bay Area to see family & have my '99 350 Super-Duty repaired by Left Coast! Works Perfect for me!

Rick W.
Ram 2500
09/03/2019
The service was excellent and timely. Fuel filters and oil change with filter we’re done in a little over an hour. Which I think is great! Shop was clean and everyone courteous . Things are looking up! Thanks

John M.
California
08/31/2019 Category: Service
John said they did what he wanted them to do.

Dylon S.
08/30/2019
Thanks
If anything does go wrong with my truck I’m calling you guys thanks for everything an I was able to get it smoged 👍 thanks to you an you team

RP
Renzo P.
California
Ram 1500
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Renzo said that they are knowledgeable and professional. He highly recommends them. They are good guys and they know their stuff.