Business Solutions

Legacy Auto Brokers LLC

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NB
Natasha B.
04/27/2022
Rip off
All I will say is this guy buys cars from the auctions for $2/300 then slaps on a $7,000 price tag on that bullshit. Straight con man please save your money....

GW
Geramica W.
03/10/2021
Scammers
The owner Larry Bryant is so unprofessional and shady.. I wish I read reviews before dealing with this place. He sold me a flooded car that needed a lot of...

London B.
10/28/2020
Scam thief
I purchased a car for 1500 down returned it 2 weeks later , he never gave me my car back blocked my number

Larry B.
07/10/2020
Worst experience in my life
They are super money hungry and care nothing for the ones who purchase. Idiots are ignorant and will call you saying you owe money and yell at you to just...

Colleen M.
07/19/2019
Nightmare
Save yourself the trouble of dealing with this shady lot! Larry Bryant is not to be trusted. He is money hungry and we bulldoze who ever he needs to get it....