EE
EDWARD E.
Laguna Hills, CA
05/19/2018
Feels like family
The staff at Laguna Woods auto repair are warm ,friendly and knowledgeable. Making the experience feel a lot like you’re a part of the process ,Instead of just a number on the invoice. The family like atmosphere creates a rare feeling of trust in the automotive industry. Kudos to LWAR!!

AD
Albert D.
Anaheim, CA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Albert said he likes the staff and the atmosphere of the business.

SN
SANDRA N.
Nissan Maxima
05/18/2018
Great auto repair/maintenance place.
I highly recommend Laguna Woods Auto Repair! I have been using them for several years and find them not only honest but so good!

RI
Ron I.
California
Porsche 911
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Ron said that his service was performed accurately with no hassles.

AG
Alfred G.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Alfred said they are very good. He will be bringing in a second vehicle.

EB
ESTHER B.
05/15/2018
Take care of you right away.
Just feel safeer driving when they service my car. Been going there for years.

Rachel G.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said she would recommend the business for service.

FM
Faith M.
Los Angeles, CA
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Faith said everybody was really helpful and nice. The staff were informative and showed her what was going on.

TO
TERRI O.
Kia Sportage
05/04/2018
Bobby and his team are awesome, they're friendly, knowledgeable and I know I can trust them.
I came in for tires, got my estimate and then got two competitive bids. All prices were pretty much the same, however both other stores did not offer the car alignment as a service. I came back to Laguna Woods Auto Repair because 1) they're honest (most important), 2) do excellent work, and I know if I have a problem I can come back anytime. 3) The people are amazing and they have a nice waiting area while I wait. They also have a shuttle service that will take you home to wait if that is what you would like, but I only needed to wait an hour, so I waited there.

If you don't have a reliable repair shop, do yourself a favor and give them an opportunity to serve you!

Bill M.
Lexus ES 300
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business is honest and fair.

Judy M.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Judy said the staff do what she asks and double check things.

Richard H.
Mitsubishi Mirage
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff was friendly, and the service was fast.

ROGER S.
Volvo XC60
04/28/2018
oil chnage and fluid(s) checked
Been using LWAR for years now and they always provide excellent service at a fair price. We take both are Volvo's to LWAR and will continue. Folks are friendly, courteous and have the cars ready when they promised.

Anonymous avatar
Lexus GS 350
04/25/2018
Good care!!
I have always found everyone pleasant and helpful when I go in for service. In fact, they will not do service if it isn't really needed. They try to minimize my waiting time and keep me informed as to the balance of timing as the work is being completed.

PL
PHIL L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/13/2018
Awesome
I will never take my cars anywhere else.....honest and amazing

MARIA L.
04/12/2018
Courteous and knowledgeable personnel
I felt very welcome when I arrived and sat down to wait while they checked my car. Within half an hour they told me they found nothing wrong-just a regular hose and oil change. I paid a very reasonable price for their service. Ten I asked about the switch on my driver’s side door. On casino it seems to get stuck and not lock from the inside. I was told to wait until my next service call and they’d check it out.

JACKIE T.

KK
Kenneth K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said the business explained everything that was happening and finished the work early. She was pleased in every respect.

Joe D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he always gets service at this business. The people are honest and they deal with him professionally.

RL
RONALD L.
04/07/2018
My Leaking baby
I brought my car in to have Bob look to see where my car was leaking from it turned out to be the radiator Bob quoted a price that was more then fair and my car was ready the next afternoon.