BD
BOB D.
01/23/2021
Smog
No problem smog-ing the car. A pleasure visiting the shop.

GG
GABE G.
Irvine, CA
01/23/2021
Consistent performance
My family had been bringing our vehicles to Bob, and Laguna Woods Automotive since the mid 90’s. Fair pricing, excellent communication, top notch service. We’ve never had an issue with any of the work performed. The whole team takes pride in their work and it shows. I highly recommend them should you ever need maintenance or repair service performed on your vehicle.

JOHN H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2021
Great service as always
I have been coming here for years, the guys are all very polite and honest. I have recommended a few people snd they love the place too.

RD
RICK D.
Lexus ES 350
01/14/2021
Honesty
Peter was very helpful in getting my car fixed.
Very professional with a great attitude

LC
Louise C.
Jaguar XJ
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Louise said they are always nice and helpful.

Ram Cargo Van
01/08/2021
They attending to my vehicle right away so I was able to go to my appointment.
Good Job!

MA
MIKE A.
Toyota Venza
Snowball
With our car due for a regular service, we made an appointment with Laguna Woods Auto Repair.
Once scheduled a couple of other issues came up; The windshield washers didn't work and one of the signal lights was out.
We dropped the car off just after noon and requested it back by 3:00 PM when we had an important meeting.
Just before 3:00 PM, we got our well-serviced car back with operating windshield washers and working signal lights.
They fixed our windshield washers and signal light for FREE!
Free is good!

BMW 745Li
Great place
Great caring staff. Honest people. Reliable work.

Reg C.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Reg said that she's been going to them for 15-20 years.

SJ
STAN J.
Irvine, CA
01/05/2021
Charged up and ready to go
Needed to replace a dead battery and was taken care of in less than five minutes. Great service as always.

BG
BILL G.
12/31/2020
Excellent automotive service and friendly staff
I have known owner Bob for around 25 years. Our whole family uses Laguna Woods Automotive. Your just don't get this level of customer satisfaction at a dealer. Big thanks to Peter as well!

KL
KERENE L.
12/29/2020
The best shop for my classic car!
Bob, Fyel and his crew are some of the best mechanics I've known. I am always confident that when I bring my 65 Mustang in that they will find and fix any problems. They are honest, conscientious, and have fair pricing. They make you feel like family when you come in. I LOVE these guys!!!

BD
BOB D.
12/24/2020
T&C slider
It's always a pleasure o visit LWAR./The sliding door in my van wa stuck. I took it to LWAR. and it was fixed the next day. Unfortunatly the door was stuck again in a few days. I returned the van the next. They happily fix it again.

Diane P.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Diane said the staff explained everything to her, their pricing is good and they provided excellent service.

Darcy H.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Darcy said she has been going there for a long time.