09/19/2020
Value
Dependable, efficient for a fair price.....they DO NOT over-charge ..... nor do they look for things “ to fix “ that are not necessary. I have been with them for 6 years for all my vehicles .... especially my ‘51 Plymouth Cranbrook ( yes that is a 1951 Plymouth!!!!! )

BV
BOB V.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/16/2020
Great employees
Great employees Make this shop a pleasure to come to every time.Highly recommend

TA
TRISH A.
Scion xA
09/07/2020
I am always welcomed and and treated with respect
I can always count on the work that is done I know it will be done right. Also one of the things I appreciate is a heads up on anything that may need attention in the future. Love this place and recommended repeatedly.

GF
Graciela F.
Nissan Versa
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Graciela said they are very customer service and personable. They sometimes come over, and they do it right away. The prices are good. They always give her a good price, a good deal, the best deal in town.

Don M.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Don said the business did a great job and they didn't charge him for the fuse when his vehicle would not start. He also said they were very helpful and it was a nice place to do business.

ALFRED B.
Lake Forest, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/02/2020
Attentive courteous staff
Would like for my mechanic to be more thorough on the work performed on my vehicle and pay attention to detail and take the time to listen to customers feedback.

SR
SCOTT R.
Lake Forest, CA
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/02/2020
The people.
Well, if you want the repair or upgrade done to a car like my Jaguar, the job will be done right.

I've had a lot of work done to restore this car by Bob and his crew and I'm quite pleased with all of it.

Bob has also done fine work on getting my mother's care back its properly reliable maintenance working order.

PB
Patricia B.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she has been going to the business for twelve years and always received very good service.

KL
KERENE L.
08/31/2020
The best repair shop in town!
Its hard to find a repair shop that will work on a 65 Mustang but Laguna Woods Auto does the job! Bob and his crew have done all tne maintenance on my car and I find him to be honest, trustworthy and reasonable. I always feel secure in the knowledge that Bob and his guys will fix any problem that might pop up along with regular maintenance.

LE
Laural E.
Kia Optima
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Laural said they need a manager to manage the manager.

Dana Point, CA
Nissan Maxima
08/26/2020
Excellent Auto repair Service throughout many years
My LW Auto repair went great & my car was ready at the time promised! Peter Office Worker put on a used thin blue mask in front of me & stood in a non protected (No clear acrylic) area of the counter (near the printer) to give me the receipt. At that moment, he gave a huge cough directly towards my face. . I panicked & asked him if he was ill. Peter stated that he has been in quarantine since February. I have leukemia & am at high risk for Covid 19!

AG
Audrey G.
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Audrey said the staff takes good care of her.

KT
KAREN T.
08/22/2020
Never disappointed!!
As usual, Laguna Woods Auto Repair provided exemplary service. Everyone one is always very friendly and helpful. Peter usually helps me and he is always very helpful and honest with things that need to be done or doesn't need to be done right away. Very honest and trustworthy business.

KF
KATHLEEN F.
08/21/2020
I have been a customer for many years. I always have confidence that my car is being repaired with care and skill.

Chelsea H.
Irvine, CA
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Chelsea said the business was able to delver everything she asked them to do.