DAVE P.
Lake Forest, CA
Toyota Tundra
02/20/2019
There is a reason that I’ve been coming to LWAR FOR MORE THAN 10 years!
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Laguna Woods Auti Repair for more then 10 years. I trust them, plain and simple. They have come in under the estimate way more times then they have gone over! They are friendly, thorough, efficient, reasonably priced and do NOT take advantage of you! The also recognize that budgets are not unlimited and will wor with you to prioritize the repairs needed.

MYRA P.
02/14/2019
The VERY BEST EVER!!!!!
This is the best, most honest, nicest auto repair shop in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine C.
Stone Mountain, GA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the employees were fantastic and they provided good service.

Andre S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Andre said the staff took his vehicle on time and finished it on time.

KC
Kevin C.
Irvine, CA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin's wife. She said the staff are always very nice, helpful and they take her vehicle right away

DENNIS S.
02/02/2019
the people
All repairs were made on time and at a good perice

FE
FRED E.
01/20/2019
Wonderful service and wonderful people to deal with
We have been using this organization for over 20 years...we are so pleased with every thing they have ever done....Alfred Emmerich

SHERI W.
Silverado, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/19/2019
Quick And Honest Service
Have been a return customer for many years and am very pleased with the service that I have always received at Laguna Woods Auto Repair. Bob always comes through with a thorough explanation of all the repairs that are needed and what the costs will be. Will be a forever customer. Thanks again!

CHARLES C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2019
Oil change and maintenance service
Very happy and satisfied

SHIRLEY M.
Lake Forest, CA
Honda Element
01/15/2019
last vist for maintenance
I have been going to Laguna Woods Auto Repair now for over 6yrs, I truly trust this establishment they are honest as well as friendly, the Mechanic will explain the problems in such a manner that you can totally understand.

SI
SHERRILEE I.
Lexus ES 330
01/13/2019
Customer Service
Always the best service and care with reasonable pricing.

CN
CHRISTINE N.
Kia Rio
01/09/2019
Smog check
In and out very quickly !

Mary S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the staff is helpful and the work was done quickly. They don't make the process confusing and have an enjoyable display.

Toyota Matrix
01/08/2019
Makes car care as painless as possible
Friendly and timely service. They talk to you like a person and care about making sure your car runs at its best. They explain well what is being done to your car and what future maintenance may be needed in terms you can understand without talking down to you or taking advantage of you. Prices are fair as well. Great place and happy to give them my business and recommend them to others.

JOHN H.
Ford Edge
01/08/2019
An honest business
You guys are the best, I appreciate an honest business. I have been coming here for sometime now. Always honest, friendly and overall a great team of guys. I will never go anywhere else.

ES
Eric S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Eric said this business seems to be very reputable.

PJ
PAUL J.
01/06/2019
Always friendly and accomodating
Peter took care of my vehicle in a courteous and efficient manner. I got a ride home, the car was ready in about two hours.
I was picked up at home and very satisfied with the fact that my car was in good hands.

SK
SCOTT K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
01/05/2019
Fast Service
My car was towed into Laguna Woods Auto Repair and I was thinking that I needed to sell my car and purchase a new one. Bob and his staff greeted me and proceeded to troubleshoot my car. A short time later they found the problem and instead of scraping my car, it was given a new life. The service was A1 and very affordable. I would recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for a honest and reputable place who does not job fast and reasonably priced.
Happy Holidays,
Scott K

FC
FRANK C.
Lincoln Aviator
12/31/2018
Customer Service
The best customer service. Nick was great. Kept me informed on things needed to be done and cost. Highly recommend .

Laguna Niguel, CA
INFINITI FX45
12/27/2018
Simply The Best!!
People are great, staff is great. ...........at Saddleback hospital dropped off wife at hospital at 4:30am. At 9am as I came back to get some things out of my car, I noticed that the drivers side door handle was pulled out and broken as if someone was trying to steal/get in. I called my friends at Laguna Woods Auto Repair, and guess what, they fixed my door handle the same day and even programmed the keyless entry key fob! These guys have such knowledge and very accommodating to my needs and were able to get me back to my wife in nothing flat!
I would recommend Laguna Woods Auto Repair for all your needs as they are very spot on!!
-JS