JACKIE T.
Murrieta, CA
09/18/2019
🚘
I LOVE driving my car from Laguna Woods Auto Repair after shes been worked on, these boys never fail me and so reasonably priced!! Thank you!!

KF
KATHLEEN F.
San Clemente, CA
09/16/2019
Great service/ Fair price
I have been a customer for many years and I cannot say enough about how much I love Laguna Woods Auto Repair! I trust them. They are skilled and caring and their changes are always fair.

SI
SHERRILEE I.
Lexus ES 330
09/15/2019
Highly recommend
Excellent and trustworthy service!!

EH
EARL H.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/12/2019
1997 VW Rialta Repair
Thank you for such a solid job and quick turn around.

TA
TRISH A.
San Clemente, CA
Scion xA
09/12/2019
Blue Ribbon service
I've been going to Leisure World Auto for so long I can't remember how anywhere else treated me. But I know it's because how of how I am treated that I don't want to go anywhere else. There is respect and courtesy all the time everytime as far as I'm concerned five stars is not enough.

JY
Joanna Y.
Honda Accord
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Joanna said that she is old and feels peace of mind when she takes her vehicle to them. She can trust them to do a good job.

Malcom M.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Malcom said he's used this business before, he was very satisfied in the past when he's done business with them, they were the first ones he thought of going to, they were quick, efficient and from what he understood they were reasonable.

TO
TERRI O.
Kia Sportage
09/01/2019
Great Team!
Have been coming to LWAR for many years now. They are honest, fair prices and fast service. Check them out, you won't be sorry!

MELONIE P.
Honda Element
08/28/2019
Customer service and knowing their clients
Always ready to help what is your problem with your car they go the extra mile to fix it and do everything to fix it and my car's been in several times and a done a marvelous job I can't say good not good things So your car drives great till the next time you need service

PK
PENNY K.
08/28/2019
Transmission and brake fluids exchange and flush
Fast, efficient, honest and friendly, No up-selling.

RD
RICK D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
08/16/2019
1956Packard
Very honest and professional, I have been coming here for many years

MY
Mary Y.
Saturn SL
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the service was good.

SJ
STAN J.
Irvine, CA
08/12/2019
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Trustworthy to provide a correct analysis and only the repairs needed

JE
JEANNE E.
Cadillac SRX
08/12/2019
Honest repair
Take all of your repairs to LAGUNA WOODS AUTO. They have the best prices and are very service oriented. I don’t go anywhere else.

REBECCA G.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Nissan Rogue
08/08/2019
They treat me like a daughter!
I know absolutely nothing about cars and it’s terrifying going to a mechanic not knowing if they’re going to rip you off or not. These guys treat me like I’m their own daughter or little sister. They make sure I’m taking great care of my car and will be completely honest if something is worth spending the money on or not. They are sooo honest and trusting. I’m so happy they were recommended to me!!

JJ
JOSEPH J.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/01/2019
great service
I appreciate LWAR where I have received service for my cars for 10 years, taking time to find out my auto needs and always friendly and fun to be with.

LR
LEE R.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
08/01/2019
First in customer service - first in quality of work- first in integrity
The owner, Bob Truitt, is present and approachable at the front desk. No unnecessary work is ever performed and the billing is always reasonable. The entire team at Laguna Woods Auto Repair act professionally and show pride in their work. Open communication at the front desk and the competence of the mechanics is the reason I have exclusively had my vehicles serviced here for the past 20 years. I will continue to have this relationship with Laguna Woods Auto Repair because I trust them.

DONNA W.
Lake Forest, CA
07/24/2019
Near my home and very nice people
Took my car right away and it was done with thay said it would be 5

CN
CHRISTINE N.
Kia Rio
07/24/2019
Quick & friendly
Always great to have fast service & friendly staff. It’s also convenient to my home which is a huge plus

TA
TOMAS A.
Lake Forest, CA
07/20/2019
Grateful
Honest work and fair pricing matter the most. I think that’s what I experience when I bring my Jeep in for repairs. It also makes a difference when I feel the staff and mechanics know who I am and genuinely desire to be of help. Peter sets a great tone and atmosphere at the shop. Thanks