KATELYN B.
Irvine, CA
Hyundai Elantra Touring
Unbeatable!
Unbeatable! Every time I come here I have impecable service.

Peter is always amazing and helpful. He has the best customer service and is honestly just a great guy.

They are super efficent here and very, very reasonable in their pricing. I have never had better service anywhere. Definitely my go-to mechanic!

AT
ALAN T.
Great people
I brought my Lexus RX in because the air conditioning system was not working correctly. The problem was identified quickly and the cost was less than expected

Lake Forest, CA
Chrysler 300
Excellent as always
This is the place to go for car repairs. They are thorough and honest. They will go the extra mile for you.

RANDY B.

GLORIA E.
Costa Mesa, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/21/2021
I’m extremely satisfied with Laguna Woods Auto repair. The customer service was outstanding im so happy to have come across this repair shop. I highly recommend this shop thank you all for such wonderful service it’s greatly appreciated.

GT
GEOFFERY T.
Acura MDX
04/20/2021
People. Expertise. Fair Pricing
The best auto repair facility ever.
I’m 74.

CR
CHRIS R.
San Diego, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/19/2021
Excellent, honest Service
I brought my MX-5 in for an oil change last weekend. Fiel was wonderful to work with. Excellent, efficient, honest service. I’ll be back again.

MICHAEL P.
04/18/2021
Friendly, quick service.
My neighbor recommended Laguna Woods Auto repair, so I gave it a shot. They were quick, friendly, and reasonable. Peter gave me a list of additional recommendations for my van, but didn’t try and push anything on me. I’ll definitely go there again.

MIKE G.
04/17/2021
Outstanding professional quality of auto repair.
The staff at laguna woods auto repair (Bob,Fidel and Peter) will listen to your needs of your vehicle and explain to you what has to be repaired in a timely matter in a friendly comfortable shop.

SE
SCOTT E.
Lake Forest, CA
04/16/2021
Friendly and Thorough
Took in my sons truck for a smog, got right in and even got a tour of the shop and the classic cars they are restoring. Great place, will definitely return.. Thanks Guys!!

NS
NORMA S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
04/15/2021
I am so happy to have found this gem in Laguna Woods. They are always so honest, professional, and accommodating. I would highly recommend this company.

GR
GARY R.
Laguna Beach, CA
1971 Chevy El Camino
Great Service Great Mechanics!
I have Bob the owner and his great service guys
Maintain my classic 1971 Chevy El Camino SS all new suspension system front and rear, rebuild the
4 -speed transmission, position-traction rear end,
Interior seats and carpet etc etc.
They also maintain my wife’s Hyundai Santa Fe Sport!
New tires, new wheels and new brakes and front
end alignment.

KH
KIM H.
Riverside, CA
Knowledgeable/Friendly Staff
Greeting by staff, the simplicity of paperwork was welcomed at drop off. Friendly staff at pickup, prices are more than reasonable. First visit, but I’ll definitely be going back.

Aliso Viejo, CA
04/14/2021
Trust worthy
I’ve taken my car for repair here (from Pepboys) and experience is way better, employees are courteous, dependable esp Fiel and Peter. They will not work on any unnecessary job, only what is recommended. They even have a shuttle which is so helpful.

ABDUL M.
04/09/2021
Prompt service & courteous staff
Fyel and Peter, are great help me