Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.9411765/5Overall Rating 2.9411765/5rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765
Overall Rating 2.1176471/5Overall Rating 2.1176471/5rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471

Hartford, CT
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Had a very good experience and better than Gary Rome in Massachusetts
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/21/2019

I know you have had some past concerns car/dealer related. Sue and I are both relieved that we were able to help get it back on track! See you next service.

Longmeadow, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good fast service thank you
Sue Is a really good service advisor, thank you
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/19/2019

I certaintly know how lucky we are to have her! Thank for filling out the survey and the kind words!

Maria S.
Manchester, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience!
My salesman, Anthony Canada, has been such a great help from day one. He even set up my first service appointment! Alex, the service manager has also sent a couple follow up emails, I've never had follow up from the service manager before! Great customer service overall!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/14/2019

So glad you're please with many positive changes and new additions to the store! See you at the next service!

Don D.
Amherst, MA
02/08/2019
Five star all the way
Mike and the service crew always go above and beyond for me whenever I have a problem with my car.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks so much Don! I'll forward along to Mike.

AL
Ada L.
West Springfield, MA
02/08/2019
Very good service they take good care of me every time
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to let Mke know...

SP
Sarah P.
East Granby, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The Service Dept did an excellent job replacing my antenna.
The plastic antenna part fell off after owning this vehicle 3 months, I called Lia Hyundai of Enfield and they ordered the part and replaced it within 4 days I was very pleased with the quality of service that I received.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey. It really does count!! I'll forward the message along to Mike.

Broad Brook, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor
Take pride in your work
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/29/2019

I am so very sorry for the lack of attention. I would like to talk further about your experience when you have a few moments. Sue mentioned how she looks forward to your visits. Please let me see how I can make it up to you! Call or email anytime, Alex Ordonez

SN
Sofia N.
Springfield, MA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Easy!
Honestly, I have been to several dealerships where sales people approach me as someone who is not going to purchase a car (because I am a young female). Anthony Canada made me feel comfortable, took his time, and was completely no-pressure. I enjoyed my experience immensely! Once I decided which car was the right one, it took under an hour to get finance and papers completed. Really great experience and I encourage anyone who has had issues with over zealous/prejudice salespeople to visit Anthony.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/28/2019

So glad you're in love with your new car! Anthony is an asset to the store, and we know it!

GG
Gina G.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Promised to do a full inspection but lacked in doing so
Do the full inspection properly. I also asked for my tires to be filled with air which wasn’t done.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/28/2019

I'm very sorry for the lack of attention paid to your vehicle during this first visit. It is certainly not the image we want. Basic maintenance visits should always be under an hour, as you expected. Your next service visit, the 7,500 mile will be on us. I hope we can earn you back.

Granby, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
recall service
The work was completed earlier than I expected and was professional.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate customer loyalty to store immensely. Thanks again!

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Easiest service
When I walked in they already knew who i was based on my car. He also determined I had a recall—which I wasn’t aware of. When I scheduled my service I was told it would take approx an hour so I was prepared to sit and wait a while and it was all set in 20min.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks for the kind words! I'll let Mike and Ethan, your technician know.

IH
Irene H.
Windsor, CT
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Friendly prompt service and they include a car wash and give a report about the vehicle. I would suggest that they remember to reset the service alert in the car .
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/20/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We’ll certainly remind the technicians to reset the reminders.

NS
Nicholas S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The people are great
Great honest people quality work
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words! I'll let Sue know.

Carl H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
servicing
The was quick and very good.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks you very much for filling out the survey. I'll let Mike know!

HP
Hemnabh P.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I would def recommend this business!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you next visit!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Staff is great
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks for the grea review! See you next visit.

Windsor Locks, CT
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Communication
Thanks!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks for filling out the survey. We'll continue to work towards that 5 star rating!

RO
Rachael O.
Suffield, CT
01/02/2019 Category: Service
As always, Susan Is the best when it comes to customer service and overall friendliness.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/03/2019

Susan is the best and we are reminded daily! Thank you for the survey and comments.

12/29/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service
The appointment was quicker than anticipated and they took the time to explain some of the items to me. Much smoother than my experience at other dealerships. Will be returning for my routine service.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for filling out the survey. Hopefully future visits will even score a perfect 5! Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Suffield, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Everyone was friendly and helpful. I didn't have to wait long for an oil change, even with a recall service computer update.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 12/17/2018

Great to hear your experience was so positive! See you next visit!