Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.8125013/5Overall Rating 2.8125013/5rating 2.8125013rating 2.8125013rating 2.8125013
Overall Rating 2.1875031/5Overall Rating 2.1875031/5rating 2.1875031rating 2.1875031rating 2.1875031

Granby, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Decent service
The oil change was completed in a fairly timely manner and the other problem was explained to me completely. I still have a problem with my second key fob that they were not able to fix without charging me. I already had to replace a key fob at a very expensive price so I was hopeful that the key fob would be able to be fixed without a large fee so I was disappointed with that.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/20/2018

I am sorry you were disappointed by the second remote. Do you recall when the first one was replaced and is the replacement the one that is not working now?

Kevin B.
East Granby, CT
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai 2011
Engine seized up back in August, was put in a nice clean comfortable loaner for a little under a month while the engine was on order and then replaced. Then had an overheating issue happen the following week but was able to bring the car in again the following day and was back in my car in less than couple days. Service advisor was helpful and friendly and a big thanks to the parts department and techs for making my car safe and driveabke again!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/18/2018

So glad the car is running well! Thanks again.

SA
Susan A.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
experience
the staff were all great friendly and helpful I feel safe when in my car because they do a great job with my car , I tell every one about you guys thank you for taking good car of my car !
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for such kind words! See you next visit.

Suffield, CT
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
I was very pleased with my experience at Lia Hyundai Service. No high pressure sales to add on extras. I went in for a tire rotation and oil change. They updated my software at no extra charge as it was under warranty.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much! Glad the 4WD button was all it was. See you next visit.

GT
Gabrielle T.
10/14/2018
Heard my concerns
Last week I scored Kia Hyundai 1 star and with the follow through this past week and the assistance of the Service Manager Alex my score is now 5 stars!! Alex listened to what I had to say, listened to my complaints and rectified the issues!! Would definately return to Lia Hyundai...thanks Alex again!!

10/14/2018
Poor Communication
Very frustrated with the customer service dept. Have had numerous issues with apt times, communication of customer service personnel. Seems like there is a lot of turn over in the 2nd chair in the service dept. Very disappointed in the overall experience
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/15/2018

I'm very sorry to hear! While the "second seat" has changed a bit over the last few years, Sue and I both feel Mike will do well, after he settles into the role. Is there a time we may talk to understand more about what happened? Alex, Service Manager, Lia Hyundai.

RJ
Rosemarie J.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent routine service
Before taking long car trips I always bring my car in for a check and service. Sue Roberts and the service techs are terrific. Sue lets me know what service is due, which is coming up and if there's any recalls I need addressed. A great benefit for me is the courtesy shuttle - its such a nice service to offer customers.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words! I'm fully aware how important Sue is to the dealership. We reminder her as much as possible!

Mark H.
Westfield, MA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
Great
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks for the 5 starts, Mark. See you next visit!

Mary W.
Broad Brook, CT
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Fast service. A+ company
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words! See you next visit.

Deborah H.
Somers, CT
10/02/2018 Category: Service
the staff are so friendly and accomodating
service was completed timely and the staff were very helpful. had a recall and they fixed it the same day!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words! See you next visit.

Windsor Locks, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2018 Category: Service
i always have a good experience at Lia
waiting for Hyundai to get back to me with the results of their testing
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words. Let us know what happens with Hyundai!

Suffield, CT
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fixed all problems. Car driving great. Best service department.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words...see you next visit!

EW
Elizabeth W.
Somers, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
On time
I arrived for my scheduled appointment and pleasantly greeted. I was told that the work would take about 1 hour. They started working on my car on schedule and it was completed within the hour. Very polite staff.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the kind words! Have a wonderful, cool, fall. See you next visit.

BC
Brian C.
Meriden, CT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, connection to the technician performing service.
Staff is great, ease of scheduling.

Much appreciated!

Dale M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service was outstanding
Thank you for your honesty in dealing with my flat tire and key issue dale MEnard

Also Lisa capputo is one outstanding sales person

ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/20/2018

Dale, we were happy to help! Look forward to seeing you next interval!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They are friendly there. The place is conveniently located. Missed my first appointment and they were able to reschedule me right away.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words Appointments can also be made and hanged online too if you need to do it off hours.

IH
Irene H.
Windsor, CT
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I was greeted promptly and Jenny answered all my questions. The oil and filter were changed. Everything else that needed checking out was done. Also they made sure my car got washed.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/18/2018

Thank  you so much for the review! Sue let me know to look for it. Alex

SD
Susan D.
Broad Brook, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Sued
Just good service
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for taking a few moments and fill out the survey. It truly helps!

Melinda C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Speedy and friendly
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for taking a few moments and fill out the survey. It truly helps!

Agawam, MA
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service department always make you feel welcome n listens to your concerns
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
As expected
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/13/2018

Truly appreciate taking the time to fill out the survey. We look forward to seeing you next visit.