4.5

Brian H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Too soon to tell.
This is my first Hyundai. My son drive an Elantra and when I was fed up with my current vehicle, I decided to give Hyundai a shot. Proximity is the main reason. Lia Hyundai is located about a mile from my home. I really don't have an opinion about the brand after 5 months, but so far, so good.

CO
Carmen O.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Hello
It starts with the greeting at the door and and their smile

John M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/22/2021 Category: Service
A/C Followup
Mike has assured me that my earlier concerns will be resolved. I appreciate his eagerness to straighten out the issues.

03/21/2021 Category: Service
No review
No review
MICHAEL D L. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/22/2021

we are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent visit. please give me a call at 860-745-7400 to further discuss this review

03/22/2021 Category: Service
Exceeding Service
I had an issue with my previous service. I was very happy that my Enfield service center reached out to me today to discuss my concerns and make things right. Great job Hyundai!!

03/19/2021 Category: Service
OK service
MICHAEL D L. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/22/2021

we are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent visit. we tried to reach out to you this morning but the number we have is no longer in service. can you please give me a call at 860-745-7400 to further discuss this review

PD
Peter D.
03/19/2021 Category: Service

03/18/2021 Category: Service
Susan R. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/19/2021

Hello thank you for speaking with me regarding your recent visit and this review.  I truly appreciate your honesty with me.  I look forward to seeing you in the future of your vehicle needs.

Dorothy L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Convenient location, staff are courteous and good communication.
Convenient, good communication and courteous.

AP
Anita P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Efficient service
I was able to read and relax waiting for my car

Chicopee, MA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Clean Show room and very Freindly staff
Everyone is professional and very friendly

John D.
Windsor, CT
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Efficient Service Visit
Did all requested items as expected. Sue, Excellent , Helpful Service Advisor. Thanks, John D.

BF
Brandon F.
Broad Brook, CT
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2021 Category: Service
it's a great place with work you can trust
Always complete work in a timely fashion and take excellent care of not only the vehicles, but the customer as well!

Suffield, CT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Best Service
Excellent service in a very timely fashion. Staff are the best.

James S.
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Great maintenance personal
I trust Susan Roberts who is my Service Writer. She’s honest and makes you feel like a VIP

03/16/2021 Category: Service
Rescore feedback-Lia Hyundai, Enfield CT
After a complaint that I had submitted last week in reference to lack of customer service/poor experience; I was contacted by Service Manager, Michael Lockard. Michael was professional, courteous and provided resolution to my customer concerns. As service has to be a part of the customer service equation, then I can honestly say that Michael provided quality service in that he listened to my concerns and addressed them professionally with a friendly attitude. Thank you one again Michael for listening!

03/07/2021 Category: Service
Lia lacks the customer service experience.
After purchasing 2 vechicles and 1 referral; I am extremely disappointed in the lack of service and professionalism as acted out on my March 2nd visit at Lia Hyundai in Enfield, CT. Upon entering the dealership to pick up my car; I was unable to to cash out and receive the keys to my car....because noone in the dealership at 5:35 p.m. was able to ring-out the transaction. Instead; I walked into a dealership where I witnessed many personnel with their heads down on their cells phones. The Sales Manger did apoligize, and admitted that noone knows how to cash-out and I was told that the cashier had said, " No other customers are coming in to pick up their cars tonight; you're all set." Apparently; the cashier had stepped out of the dealership and should be "right back. " We all watched her drive down the road 15 minutes later back to Lia Hyundai! In the age of technology and cell phones, perhaps you folks should consider cross-training your sales staff with your receiptionist/cashier office or otherwise place an addendum to your hours to pick-up one's vehicle.
In additions as a recipient of numerous Lia Hyundai coupons; I was denied use of a 29.99 oil change special coupon received via a Holiday greetings card from Lia Hynudai, as the expiration date expired on Feb. 2, 2021. My intent was to use the coupon on my scheduled oil change appointment of January 10, 2021 along with the for RECALL posted nationally; however I received a phone call on January 12,2021 in that the recall parts were not in as of yet, so the logical step was to reschedule the oil change upon arrival of the recall parts. To summarize, the penalty for cancelling an appt., because the recall parts were not end , after scheduling the appt., negates the use of the holiday coupon (gift)? Do you look at the longevity of the customer experience and relationship? Do you analyze the data metrics of the car shopping experience in relation to service? I was told that , "They are cracking down on expired coupons." Some holiday gift that was--scrooge.
In closing; I am excited to be one payment away from the balance of my present vehicle and anxious for a new one and with the lack of service at Lia in Enfield; I will take some old advice and shop around for an exceptional customer experience.
Thank you.
MICHAEL D L. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/15/2021

we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your recent visit. please give me a call at 860-745-7400 to further discuss this bad review

MICHAEL D L. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/16/2021

it was good talking to you we look forward to seeing you for your future service needs. i sent you the rescore we had discussed

Daniel C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Mike in service was very helpful and I was in and out quick with my kids!!! Also guided me with what I needed for my car to keep it going :)

Hampden, MA
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
Everyone at lia Hyundai of enfield were very pleasent. Service and sales are knowledgeable and they know how to take care of all my car needs.