Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 2.666668/5Overall Rating 2.666668/5rating 2.666668rating 2.666668rating 2.666668
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

AH
Alexander H.
Windsor, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
hyundai Service
Friendly and professional
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the feedback!

DA
Dorothy A.
Windsor, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly associates
The business itself is great. Just getting sick of Hyundai car. Sorry
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thanks for the honest feedback Dorothy.  I hope we can earn 5 Stars on your next visit!

The B.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Always check my car
They always check my car and let me know if anything is wrong
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the feedback!

NP
Natalie P.
Agawam, MA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Sue at LIa Hyundai of Enfield has made the process of getting both my cars in for service very easy and was their to help with any problems that came up! She always provides the best customer service and is always thier to help!
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you so much for the kind words Natalie!

Chicopee, MA
05/01/2018 Category: Service
The service team
Jose was great!!
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the kind review!

LP
Laura P.
Manchester, CT
04/29/2018
Great experience
I had spent a week of car shopping looking at numerous makes and models of cars at various dealers in CT and MA. I stopped in at Lia Hyundai of Enfield on a whim not even thinking that I would actually find a vehicle that I would even consider, never mind purchasing. Well it happened and thanks to Carm who was fantastic. He was not pushy he was up front with the pros and cons about the vehicle I was interested in and purchased. The experience painless and extremely easy. Highly recommend Lia Hyundai of Enfield.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the feedback, Laura.  We are extremely proud of our professional sales staff and I'm so pleased you had a good experience.

Ann B.
Hampden, MA
04/17/2018 Category: Service
communication problem!!!
Service was done very timely on a Thursday, however when I made the appointment I also wanted the care washed and when I got there for the oil change they said the employee that does this job has Thursdays off.
It would have been better if they told me that when I made the apt.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thanks for the feedback Ann!  I hope we can earn 5 Stars on your next visit.

Suffield, CT
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Shop Exp
Efficient and quick work in the service shop. Very friendly staff. They communicate with you what you probably need done, and what to look out for in the future.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the positive review!

04/15/2018 Category: Service
Service appt.
Great, friendly service.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the nice feedback!

GB
Gail B.
Stafford Springs, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
I guess I should have listened more carefully or repeated what I put online when I scheduled.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thanks for the feedback Gail.  I will review our appointment process with the staff and make sure we are communicating more effectively.

Please contact me when you have a minute - I would like to provide you with a small token of thanks for helping us out.

Regards,
aw

Debrah G.
Windsor Locks, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Staff, prompt service
Friendly courteous staff. Waiting room accommodations comfortable which makes waiting easier
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you Debrah for the kind review!

Kathleen M.
Agawam, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept
Adam went above and beyond for my car repair. Excellent customer service skills, car was fixed in a timely manner and I was completely satisfied.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

It was a pleasure to work with you and help service your vehicle.

THANK YOU for the review.

Carolyn S.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Understandingstaff~
My husband always took care of our cars and, when needed, relied on professionals to do the job. When he died I was at a loss as to car maintenance and have relied on Hyundai dealerships to take care of me! Lia Hyundai has done a great job to give me confidence in how to deal with my car!
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

THANK YOU Carolyn!  We truly appreciate the kind words and it means so much to all of us that we could help you with your car.

Caraline W.
East Windsor, CT
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and timely service.
Friendly staff and timely service.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

THANK YOU for the kind feedback!

Richard C.
Somers, CT
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept needs improvement.
I had called the service dept in Enfield several times regarding a recall notice I received. I wanted to schedule an appointment to have that taken care of and also an oil change. I left specific info that a Saturday would work best for me. Left my phone number and no one called me back. Two weeks later, I again called and had to leave a message. Again, no one returned my call. I finally called again 3 days later, got voicemail AGAIN. Called back and went through the receptionist to get to a live person in Service Dept. Not good. Not sure I will purchase from this dearlership again. Service Dept is a very important aspect of a car dealership. The work is good, but the phone messages need to be responded to.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the feedback!  We've made several changes over the last few weeks to work on this exact issue!  Please feel free to contact me directly should you ever need anything.

North Granby, CT
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Latest service visit
I was very pleased with the service I received. The service rep was very polite and accommodating. Everything I asked to be done was done to my satisfaction and my car was returned to me washed and clean on the inside.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the kind feedback!

EZ
Edward Z.
Westfield, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2018 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SEVICE
CUSTOMER SERVICE, WAS GOOD AND ALSO POLITE. I COME FROM OUT OF STATE, SO I WAIT FOR MY CAR WHEN BEING SERVICED. THEY TAKE IT IN AND I AM HAPPY WITH THE TIME I HAVE TO WAIT. NOT SIT FOR HOURS. (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.)
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the kind feedback!

KK
Karen K.
Westfield, MA
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Did me a favor
I made my appointment on line and when I arrived at my appointment, they did not have an appointment for me. They fit me in, because I drove 1/2 hour to get there. They rotated my tires, but did not fix my tire pressure. It now stays on my dash all the time. That's the only lousy part of my service.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thanks for the feedback!  Please let me know if you can stop by soon so we can check your tire pressure.

David G.
Stafford Springs, CT
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication skills and company charging policys
Very poor policy you have charging one of your customers $140 to tell them what went wrong with a vehicle they bought from you. Word of mouth is you’re best or worse advertisement.

Hello David,

I am sorry for the poor communication.  The diagnostic fee only is charged if after we provide a service (diagnostic work on modern vehicles sometimes can several hours) and the repair is declined.  If the repair is covered by warranty, Hyundai will pay the diagnostic fee.
We let people know about the possibility of a repair because of the rare occasion that a concern is caused by a situation that is beyond Hyundai's control (for example a mouse chewing through a wire - or modifications made by a consumer that damage their own vehicle) which, as a business owner I'm sure you would agree that Hyundai should not be responsible for.

Please call me if you have any questions.

JJ
John J.
Hartford, CT
2005 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2018 Category: Service
the service render
service render to me by the service department staff.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Thank you for the feedback.