Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 2.9411765/5Overall Rating 2.9411765/5rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765
Overall Rating 2.1176471/5Overall Rating 2.1176471/5rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471

Suffield, CT
Extraordinary Service
Extraordinary service that is simply the best.

Linda B.
East Longmeadow, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
I like that I am in and out in a timely manner. The person I dealt with was very nice and didn’t try to push any other service on me.

Springfield, MA
Prompt, courteous
I appreciate getting there and having my car done at stated appt time.

Richard S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Curteous and timely.
Got us in on time and completed in the time frame indicated at the price quoted.

WS
Walter S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Had my oil changed and service was fast and with no problems, they did the check list, and found no problems. Check out was quick and with no problem, all the people were courteous and did their job very quickly .

Bristol, CT
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure doing business!

Feeding Hills, MA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service.

Donald M.
Somers, CT
06/04/2019 Category: Service
pleasant staff, fast efficient service.
In and out in less than 1 hour for oil change and tire rotation. Provided complete service check as well. The service rep who wrote up the service order and returned the car to me does a great job. Always pleasant and thorough. Great representative for the dealership.

RE
Rainey E.
Hartford, CT
06/04/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service from Mike.
I love the ser ice I get from lia Hyundai of Enfield! See you in 3,700 miles.

Ludlow, MA
No recondition Dept
The only reason I use Enfield Lia is for the express detail included with oil change. I could much easier use Jiffy Lube which is 30 minutes closer to my home. Had 36K inspection and oil change and car not vacuumed or washed which is usually done at the oil change. If this told to me when booking I would have gone elsewhere.
RICHARD G. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 06/10/2019

Please feel free to contact us so we can furthuer discuss how we can provide you with 5 star service

Amston, CT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department was friendly and my car was serviced in a timely manner.

LC
Linda C.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Experience
Sue is a true asset to your dealership! I dropped in without an appointment just to inquire about a price for a part that needed to be replaced. Sue stopped everything to help me, and not only came onto the lot to inspect the vehicle, but took the time to consult with the staff about availability of the part. She also arranged to have it replaced on the spot at no charge to me. This was totally unexpected, as I was not looking for this level of service, especially without an appointment. Sue went above and beyond, and I sincerely appreciate it and her! I would also add that Sue is always pleasant and a pleasure to interact with every time I bring my car in for service. What a gem! Thanks!
RICHARD G. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 06/04/2019

Marcine P.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
05/29/2019 Category: Service
5 star bribe
I was bribed to give this 5 star rating with a free oil change,but to be honest I was too impressed with the service I received. I went in for an oil change the service tech. Told me I was due for my 30k mile service. I told him i couldn't afford the $400 price tag. He wasn't very helpful in determining what parts of the service i actually needed and what was extra dealer recommended. So I ended up declining the service. I may go to a different dealer for this. After this the oil change was performed in about 30 mins. I was under the impression that all oil changes came with a MPI if one was done on my vehicle. I did not receive any paperwork for it, but I feel that just because I declined the 30k service this routine was bypassed. This is the second time getting an unsatisfactory oil change from lia hyundai

KP
Kelly P.
Vernon, CT
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Car #2
Great dealing with them sales service and parts
RICHARD G. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review!

Granby, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
surprise issue solved expediently
I was in for regular service, i.e. Oil change, tire alignment and rotation. The service people found a broken outer tie rod which is a definite safety issue. Even though they did not have the required part on hand they were able to locate one quickly and have it delivered and installed so that we could enjoy our holiday weekend. Thank you for such a quick and helpful response.
RICHARD G. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review!

GH
Gloria H.
Springfield, MA
2002 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Complete satisfaction
I have been dealing with lia hyundai of enfield for many many years have never been dissapointed would recommend this service department to anyone. George has been working on my car each time I have it serviced, and have never had to bring it back for the same thing twice. a few times I had big ticket jobs done but that's because my car is an 02 so that's expected. Seeing I opted not to get a new car. You have to keep it serviced and well maintained if your not trading it in. I also like the service department staff very friendly and knowledgeble always willing to go the extra mile.

East Windsor, CT
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I was very pleased with the speed and cost of my oil change.
RICHARD G. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your recent review!

KD
Kathryn D.
South Windsor, CT
Susan at the desk!!
Susan is the one greeting everyone at the desk in the service dept.. always helpful, always smiling!!! I don’t think I would ever return here for service if she ever left.. She has taken care of me for over four years I think... and would hateto see some grump in her place if she ever left!

GD
Glenn D.
Somers, CT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Job well done
The female service rep was very friendly, polite and professional.
I was in and out with excellent turn around time. I recommend the service dept of Lia Hyundai wholeheartedly.

Wilbraham, MA
Poor service
Never have had a great experience at this place.
RICHARD G. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 05/28/2019

We apologize for not providing you with 5 star service, we strive to give all our customers the best expirence, please feel free to contact me at anytime so we can discuss what we can do to give you the best expierence possible.