4.5

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

David G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2020 Category: Service
COVID 19
DURING THIS SCARY TIME OF COVID-19 THE SERVICE DEPT. FOLLOWED SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND IT MADE IT EASY TO DEAL WITH. THANK YOUL.

RD
Richard D.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Service rating
New service Manager Mike Erickson has definitely made a big difference because quality of service has improved. Won't be so hesitant about going for other services such as simple oil changes, etc.

Lisa M.
Somers, CT
03/18/2020
Never received a call after bad service experience
I had a poor experience with service so the manager stated he would call me to discuss it further—that was at least a week ago— I am guessing I will never get that call. Too bad they do not wish to improve their customer’s experiences and learn from past issues.

GH
Gloria H.
Springfield, MA
2002 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2020 Category: Service
experience
We have been dealing with Lia Hyundai for over 17 years. Have met many good people.
Have a very old car but they always manage to fix it, George is the one who has dealt with all my issues. Unfortunately this visit found out George couldn't do the job so Grieff worked on it for me all went well all the repairs done and the new manager new to me who's name is MIke worked with us and gave us a great deal how can you ask for more. Service, people and any staff you deal with will work with you to find the right answers. No need to go anywhere else.

Suffield, CT

Elijah P.
Hartford, CT
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai sonata
Sales went out their way to make this deal happen for me. I am very thankful

Springfield, MA
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly service advisor

Lisa M.
Somers, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Be careful with servuce
I took my car— which I purchased at lia 8 months prior— in for its 2nd oil change and 1st tire rotation. I was told I needed 4 new tires. When I told the service gentleman that I just purchased the car used from them and 2 new tires were put on the car 8 months ago (7500miles ago) he said he would look up the records. He never came back to until the vehicle was done. At that time there was no mention of the tires. When I asked him he stated that the tires where all fine and that the tire gauge was not working.(??). Ok so did they not use their eyes to actually look at the tires? I feel like I was being played and they were trying to get me to pay for 4 tires I actually did NOT need. Be very careful if you use Lia Hyundai for service— apparently they like to up sell you on everything!
MICHAEL W E. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/12/2020

Good morning LIsa,

I am sorry to hear your last service visit was not a pleasant one.

I will call you soon to futher discuss your experience.

Mike Erickson
Lia Hyundai of Enfield

Dorothy L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2020 Category: Service
A business is only as good as its people
Always a pleasant experience at Lia service department, everyone is friendly. Comfortable waiting area and great customer service.

RT
Ronald T.
Tolland, CT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/06/2020 Category: Service
I took my car in for an oil change and inspection after a year in service and was delighted by the quick and professional service received!

AP
Anita P.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
efficient
Seems like I am in and out with barely time to do the reading that I bring.

03/04/2020 Category: Service
location
no comment

Stafford Springs, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was so pleasant. They stand behind their services 100%.

CZ
Christopher Z.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
The service manager was a pleasure to work with and also very helpful in fulfilling my needs. Altogether their a great team.

SV
Serena V.
Vernon Rockville, CT
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Professional and thoughtful
There was a bit of trouble with my side view mirror getting to Lia Hyundai, but when it finally got there everything went well. The Service Manager helped with getting things done and was very accommodating.