Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.9411765/5Overall Rating 2.9411765/5rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765
Overall Rating 2.1176471/5Overall Rating 2.1176471/5rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471

GD
Glenn D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
In & Out Oil Change
I brought my Sonata in for an oil change. The whole process took less than half and hour and was half what I pay @ the oil change place.
I’ve been getting ripped off at the oil change guy! No more!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words! See you next visit.

Andrew M.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Close bye..
Satisfied with my purchase and helpfulness of the staff at the dealership.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for recognizing Sue. She is an asset to the store.

East Longmeadow, MA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Resolved with Excellence
The issue I originally posted was fixed within 10 min and I have to thank the service rep Mike for handling the situation. Mike did an awesome job and because of him I am sure lia Hyundai has many repeat customers

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy
Car returned with grease stains on front seats.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/06/2018

Sir, I apologize for the grease stain. I remember Mike coming to me after it happened, getting it cleaned at once (it did come out, correct?) and providng you a free visit next service? It is unfortunate when a technician, porter or advisor doesn't realize they've left a mark or marks on a car.

Please let me know when we might be able to talk as these scored (one star) reflect directly on Mike, the advisor who took care of your visit. The comments lead me to believe he actually did a good job.

I look forward to talking to you,

Alex Ordoñez
Lia Hyundai of Enfield
860-745-7400

ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the clarification. See you next visit! Alex

KN
Karen N.
Broad Brook, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Completely satisfied
I’m completely satisfied with the service I received.
Everyone was courteous and polite
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much, I'll pass it on to Sue.

Michele H.
East Granby, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Tells you what you want to hear but in reality it’s just so you’ll bring car in multiple times
Frustrating they should have fixed all problems first time.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/30/2018

Ms. H, I reviewed the items we have worked on over that last several months, and they are all different. From tires and brakes to rear end sounds, and finally a turbocharger adjustment. I road tested with Mr. H to ensure our diagnosis was correct regarding the rear coupler specifically. I'm sorry there have been follow-up concerns this past summer and fall, but please be assured, these were each different concerns, unless I am not reading it correctly. Might there be a time we may discuss further in case I'm missing something? Additionally, I never recieved an email from you regarding any of this. Alex Ordonez, Service Manager

ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/31/2018

Hi again. Will we ba able to discuss the various items that were of concern? Alex Ordonez, Service Manager

PD
Peter D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2018 Category: Service
SUE ROBERTS & ALEX ORDONEZ
BOTH VERY EASE TO TALK WITH ALSO SUE WENT OUT OF HER WAY WHEN I BROUGHT MY GRAND DAUGHTERS 2013 TUCSON FOR SERVICE
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We'll see you next time with yor car!

CR
Craig R.
Windsor Locks, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Service advisor sue Robert's is excellent
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/24/2018

Glad you made it for our Service Spectacular! I hope you got a burger. See you next visit. Thanks for the great survey.

Margaret D.
New Haven, CT
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Sue does
Sue really treats me like a valued customer. She always delivers what she says and is pleasant and professional.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very lucky to have her on the team.

Granby, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Decent service
The oil change was completed in a fairly timely manner and the other problem was explained to me completely. I still have a problem with my second key fob that they were not able to fix without charging me. I already had to replace a key fob at a very expensive price so I was hopeful that the key fob would be able to be fixed without a large fee so I was disappointed with that.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/20/2018

I am sorry you were disappointed by the second remote. Do you recall when the first one was replaced and is the replacement the one that is not working now?

Kevin B.
East Granby, CT
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai 2011
Engine seized up back in August, was put in a nice clean comfortable loaner for a little under a month while the engine was on order and then replaced. Then had an overheating issue happen the following week but was able to bring the car in again the following day and was back in my car in less than couple days. Service advisor was helpful and friendly and a big thanks to the parts department and techs for making my car safe and driveabke again!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/18/2018

So glad the car is running well! Thanks again.

SA
Susan A.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
experience
the staff were all great friendly and helpful I feel safe when in my car because they do a great job with my car , I tell every one about you guys thank you for taking good car of my car !
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for such kind words! See you next visit.

Suffield, CT
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
I was very pleased with my experience at Lia Hyundai Service. No high pressure sales to add on extras. I went in for a tire rotation and oil change. They updated my software at no extra charge as it was under warranty.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much! Glad the 4WD button was all it was. See you next visit.

GT
Gabrielle T.
10/14/2018
Heard my concerns
Last week I scored Kia Hyundai 1 star and with the follow through this past week and the assistance of the Service Manager Alex my score is now 5 stars!! Alex listened to what I had to say, listened to my complaints and rectified the issues!! Would definately return to Lia Hyundai...thanks Alex again!!

10/14/2018
Poor Communication
Very frustrated with the customer service dept. Have had numerous issues with apt times, communication of customer service personnel. Seems like there is a lot of turn over in the 2nd chair in the service dept. Very disappointed in the overall experience
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/15/2018

I'm very sorry to hear! While the "second seat" has changed a bit over the last few years, Sue and I both feel Mike will do well, after he settles into the role. Is there a time we may talk to understand more about what happened? Alex, Service Manager, Lia Hyundai.

RJ
Rosemarie J.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent routine service
Before taking long car trips I always bring my car in for a check and service. Sue Roberts and the service techs are terrific. Sue lets me know what service is due, which is coming up and if there's any recalls I need addressed. A great benefit for me is the courtesy shuttle - its such a nice service to offer customers.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words! I'm fully aware how important Sue is to the dealership. We reminder her as much as possible!

Mark H.
Westfield, MA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
Great
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks for the 5 starts, Mark. See you next visit!

Mary W.
Broad Brook, CT
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Fast service. A+ company
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words! See you next visit.

Deborah H.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
the staff are so friendly and accomodating
service was completed timely and the staff were very helpful. had a recall and they fixed it the same day!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words! See you next visit.

Windsor Locks, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2018 Category: Service
i always have a good experience at Lia
waiting for Hyundai to get back to me with the results of their testing
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words. Let us know what happens with Hyundai!

Suffield, CT
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fixed all problems. Car driving great. Best service department.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words...see you next visit!

EW
Elizabeth W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
On time
I arrived for my scheduled appointment and pleasantly greeted. I was told that the work would take about 1 hour. They started working on my car on schedule and it was completed within the hour. Very polite staff.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the kind words! Have a wonderful, cool, fall. See you next visit.