Latest Review over 1 year ago

KR
Kent R.
Floral Park, NY
12/19/2016
Stop looking for a mechanic
The person I replaced when I moved to New York nearly two ywars ago took me to Limberg's and introduced me to JP and Danny. He siad they were the best mechanics in New York. We ended up finding a house on Long Island, but I was so impressed with Limberg's I decided to try them out as mechanics. Best decision ever. We have an older car that gets beat to death on New York roads and Limberg's have always been great to work with. You won't be disappointed!

Kiran S.
Hicksville, NY
09/17/2011
Honest, sincere service
The testament of John and Danny's knowledge and Mrs. John's concern for every customer is that even after moving 25 miles away, we still rely on them since 1996.

Joseph S.
NY
08/31/2011
Limberg Automotive
Quality mechanics who do an excellent job. Very trustworthy!

GT
Grace T.
Jackson Hts, NY
08/30/2011
As always, excellent service at Limberg's
I have been a customer at Limberg's for about 8 years and the consistency of service and friendly staff is a given. Never disappointed - a lovely family business including the little dog who greets you when you arrive. As a single woman with limited knowledge about cars - I have trust in their work and never feel I am being taken advantage of. A good thing!

KN
Kevin N.
Queens, NY
08/20/2011
Five stars
I would absolutely recommend Limberg Auto
Repair to everyone and I do. They are so professional and are always willing to go out of their way to help you out. One day I got stuck with my car in the middle of nowhere with Grandma and a dog all on our way upstate One call to Danny and he sent a truck to pick us up and the car was back at the shop. He fixed it and we were on the road the very next day. God Bless Limberg Automotive. I would rate them five stars.