PB
PATRICIA B.
05/28/2020
Sickness in the family. I really needed the car looked at. Your team was wonderful!
I will reiterate what I have said above. The service department was absolutely wonderful.

NE
NILS E.
Worcester, MA
Nissan Rogue
05/24/2020
Awesome service
Linder’s is an awesome place to buy and service your vehicle. The price is the price and there is no pressure!!!

KEVIN M.
Sutton, MA
05/21/2020
Mike helped my wife and I out on short notice
We really appreciate the fine work done by
Linders Service Dept

KV
KENNETH V.
05/19/2020
Couldn’t be happier you guys are the best never had bad service ever keep up the great work, just a great place from start to finish thank you as always 👍🏻👍🏻

SHEILA M.
Weston, MA
05/09/2020
Accommodating staff with quality work
Linder’s staff are helpful and accommodating while assuring quality work. Despite the Covid19 situation, they were able to fit me in for my repair according to my schedule. So great!

SHEILA C.
Millbury, MA
05/06/2020
Awesome Service
I called yesterday May 5th to get an oil change. I was due when the pandemic hit! Brian in the service department came within a half hour, picked up my car and did an oil change and rotated my tires. They also checked my car over to make sure everything was in tip top condition! The service is amazing, not once did I come in contact with anyone! Everything was done over the phone! Thank you for doing such a great job!

RV
ROBERT V.
Sutton, MA
Lexus GS 350
05/01/2020
Always listen to problems and solve them.
Service is always excellent. Go above and beyond to solve issues. Very friendly and make it easy for the customee.

KR
KARA R.
Worcester, MA
04/17/2020
Amazing customer service
Linders once again amazed me. I purchased my car with them in May, which in itself was a great process. During the pandemic, my car decided to have some trouble starting one day but eventually did. They brought me a loaner and took my car to check it out thoroughly. The next day they returned my car and took the loaner back all no contact.

04/17/2020
Amazing customer service
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2020

Hi Kara,

We got a notice that your response was a 1 star rating (which is the poorest rating possible).  After reading your comments, I assume that might be a mistake since you seem to be satisfied with Linder's service.  You have the option to rescore and raise the star rating if you agree.

Thanks again, we appreciate your business and we're willing to earn it!

TK
TRACEY K.
Ware, MA
Volkswagen Passat
04/14/2020
Curtious, professional, customer oriented.
This is our first vehicle purchase from Linders. So far, the service from purchase has been excellent.

TD
TIMOTHY D.
Sturbridge, MA
04/11/2020
Trustworthy, accommodating, and friendly
Had a recent visit and the service staff was so accommodating to my schedule needs, provided me with prompt, professional service, and high quality repairs. They are my go-to for auto service!

DIANE R.
North Grafton, MA
04/11/2020
Service Visit
I was very pleased to be able to get my Car serviced during this difficult time. Rick and Mike were excellent in explaining what I needed and taking care of my Auto needs. Thank You Fellas!

JOSEPH W.
Chrysler Sebring
Excellence
As always, the service department at Linders is the best. Thank you Mike and all the service guys.

JAMES L.
Northbridge, MA
Super easy oil change
scheduled an oil change and got a loaner for the morning so I did not have to wait. All done and picked up before lunch. Thanks guys!

CA
CHARLES A.
Millbury, MA
Nissan Rogue
04/01/2020
Buying a vehicle from Linders who offer great cars at a great value and make the car buying experience easy and wonderful. My family and I now have bought 5 cars all of which been great vehicles and never had an issue.
I routinely use Linder's repair shop for my service on my cars. The service department if very friendly, knowledgeable and provide the same day service. You will never be without a car as the provide a loaner vehicle if you need one. There pricing is comparable to any shop in the area. It's no wonder why the are rated the number 1 use car dealership in Worcester County and beyond.

Charlie A.

TR
THOMAS R.
Douglas, MA
03/31/2020
16 Altima
Hi

Breaks are now smooth, thank you

I also asked you to look at the car vibrating at highway speeds, but it still vibrates. I don’t think anything was done about this
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2020

Hi Tom,  I want to explain that the brakes had caused the previous highway vibration.  I'm following up to see if the vibration caused by the brake rotors did solved all of your highway vibration.  We road tested the vehicle on the highway before any repairs and felt the vibration caused by the brakes.  We road tested it again after the brake repair and the car was smooth as glass on the highway.  If you're having any further vibration, just give us a call and we'll make it right!