Holden, MA
05/17/2019
Trustworthy
I feel confident in their work. If it’s something they can’t do I am told and I appreciate it.

BE

JOANNE P.
Buick Regal TourX
05/13/2019
30 Day Check Up
This was my first visit to the service center on my new car. The gentleman were very friendly, professional and accommodating . The appointment process and service was seamless!

RL
RAUL L.
Sherborn, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/12/2019
Mercedes Benz E350 Almatic 2016
As Linder’s claim AN INTELLIGENT CHOICE and they are. Mike the Service Manager knows what is needed to keep it running as on the day the car got out of the Show Room!

MICHELLE D.
North Grafton, MA
INFINITI QX50
05/12/2019
Friendly and professional service!
I brought my car in for the complimentary 30 day post-purchase service. The technicians were very nice and courteous and genuinely seemed to care about my satisfaction with my car and their work. I didn't feel "penciled in" or rushed or that any of my concerns (which were very few) were minor! It is very reassuring to know that when you are a customer at Linders they really do take care of you professionally and efficiently!

ST
SALLY T.
Shrewsbury, MA
05/02/2019
Helpful and great service
Friendly and helpful service.

KV
Kenneth V.
Auburn, MA
04/29/2019
Rear breed
These guys make shopping for a car enjoyable , I thought they were all the same then I came to linders fond the vehicle I wanted & bought it with no strings attached & no hidden scams like all the other places try to do , please take it from someone who has done his homework & was waiting for them to reach into my pockets but they didn’t & it feels great thank you linders for a great purchase and service

KV
KENNETH V.
Auburn, MA
04/27/2019
Doing things right
Couldn’t be happier from the time i bought it & the service they provide is a breath of fresh air ty for being a place people can go & rely on without any doubt thanks again.
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2019

CL
CHERYL L.
04/26/2019
Awesome!
They were awesome as usual! Got a free loaner, had my car done by noon so I could pick it up on my lunch and cost came in $30 less than quoted.
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2019

MAUREEN S.
Jeep Cherokee
04/12/2019
Great service!!!
Linders continues to provide fantastic service. Mike and Rob patiently answer any questions I have. It is a very busy shop but they go out of their way to schedule an appointment that is convenient. The ability to have a loaner car if needed is a big plus.
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2019

PB
PATRICIA B.
04/06/2019
Rogue Service
Our new purchase was making a slight noise from rear and was told it was covered under original warranty.
I brought car to Linders, they gave me a loaner, and worked with Nissan to repair issue
They were great and issue fixed
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

MARK C.
Charlton, MA
04/03/2019
Great value and service knowledge and getting the work done right.
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

LJ
LISA J.
Boylston, MA
03/31/2019
30 Day checkup on my purchase
I was in and out in one hour. I complained about my headlights not aligning up and they fixed the problem. Going back next Friday for a quarter size dent my husband put in my new car. Thank you very happy with service.

Jeep Wrangler JK
03/28/2019
Laid back atmosphere - no pressure
I have bought my last two cars at Linders and have been pleased with the entire experience. I recommend Linders to everyone who is searching for a car or truck. Greg is terrific and we plan to contact him early summer regarding a car for my husband.

KEVIN M.
Ram 1500
03/26/2019
Excellent Service a

JUSTINE W.
03/24/2019
Great service and friendly people
I just bought my ‘new to me’ Subaru Forester. I love my car! Went for first checkup. Service great and friendly staff.

HR
HEATHER R.
Marlborough, MA
03/22/2019
30 checkup
Everything was good. The paint touch-up around the bumper and wheel-well look good.

This car belongs to Greg, not Heather

Thanks,
Greg

CL
CHERYL L.
03/20/2019
They are the best!
They are the best! I've bought my last 2 cars from them and wouldn't go anywhere else. They have quality cars at good prices and the service department is top notch!

EB
EDWARD B.
Dudley, MA
Lincoln MKC
03/16/2019
As promised
Got there 15 minutes early and they were able to take my car immediately. Read the newspaper and my car was done! Easy peasy.
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2019

SP
SAMANTHA P.
Dudley, MA
03/15/2019
Always a pleasant service visit!
From the time I book, to when I pick up is pleasurable! They are friendly, accommodating with appointment times, set you up with a loaner and fair with pricing. The guy at the front desk is super nice.
Mike D., Service Director from Linder's Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2019