Overall Rating 4.8749969/5Overall Rating 4.8749969/5Overall Rating 4.8749969/5Overall Rating 4.8749969/5rating 4.8749969
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Douglas S.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
recall visit
I brought my Sonata in to get its transmission control software updated. I noticed an improvement in driving almost right away. However, I only found out about the recall by accident. Neither Hyundai nor the dealer informed me that it was due. My Bluelink subscription didn't tell me. I even went online, entered my VIN and was told there were no recalls due. I'm glad I got it done, but disappointed the system failed me so completely.

AL

10/16/2018 Category: Service
jerry walls
friendy .fast and through service.thanks
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was great seeing you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went as planned.  Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs, and have a great day!

LV
Larra V.
Benton, KY
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Overall good experience.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we hope to see you next time.  Have a great day!

LH
Lisa H.
Murray, KY
10/13/2018 Category: Service
second service on new car
The second service on the car was much improved. We were in and out very quickly. The waiting area was nice and they provide free coffee and sodas for their customers.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having back in our Service Department, and to hear everything went great.  We hope to see you next time, have a great day!

VW
Vickie W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Great service, friendly & courteous personnel.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We hope you have a great weekend!

Audrey M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Hyundai Paducah Ky
Hyundai always goes above and beyond to find me the best car. I love my new Genesis.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  We are pleased to hear your feedback, and excited that you love your new vehicle!  Hope to see you at your next service interval, have a great weekend!

LP
Lynn P.
Boaz, KY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good job
Done a good job
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for leaving us this great review, your feedback is very important to us!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we hope to see you at your next service interval.  Thanks again, and we hope you have a great day!

Thurman M.
Union City, TN
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2018 Category: Service
The people are nice
Donuts chocolate
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We hope to see you at your next service interval.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

LF
Larry F.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Excellant work
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are pleased to hear everything went great.  Keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Donald W.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
can make an appointment. Have a comfortable waiting area. And a friendly staff,,,,,
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we love hearing everything went great!  See you at your next service.  Have a great day!

SR
Susan R.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
easy to get appointment
Very satisfied
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

Jay C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Good place to get work done.
Work done professionally. Nice waiting area.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We apoligize that it was not reported to you that your vehicle required warranty repairs prior, as this is not our common practice.  We hope to see you at your next service interval to show you we can provide exceptional service to you and your Hyundai.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

Rose S.
Kuttawa, KY
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Car service
I have had the car serviced at this dealer few times for maintenance. The repair personnel are very kind and courteous. When they explain the work that needs to be done they sit at eye level. This is a sign of professionalism.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent feedback!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are proud to hear everything went great!  Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Rita G.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I have always had great service at Linwoods. they get my car in when needed and go out of their
way to make sure that I am happy with their services.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  We always look forward to seeing you in our Service Department, and appreciate your feedback.  Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Meloney W.
Sikeston, MO
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Depr
It says a lot when a person drives over 60 miles to get a car serviced. People often ask me, why I travel so far to get my car serviced. I always tell them, because they are honest and the people are friendly. I will never go any place else.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  As one of our valued customers, it's always a pleasure seeing you in our Service Department.  We look forward to taking care of you and your Hyundai for a very long time!  Have a great day!

Raymel W.
Brookport, IL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and service department
My motor locked up on me. And the service staff at Linwood Paducah took the time to find out of my motor was part of a recall. Fortunately for me it was. They provided me with a loaner and kept me updated on the progress of my car. It didn’t take as long as I thought it would. Everyone was so nice.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great!  We hope to see you at your next service interval.  Have a great day!

Jan F.
Eddyville, KY
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy Service
Thanks for your service on my buggy!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking time out to leave us this excellent review!  It's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

Calvert City, KY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Everyone was very friendly, except the girl who gave me my keys. I stood there and was ignored, and she was rude to me and to the customer before me ,and to the employee who was asking her to do something.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We appreciate you leaving us this excellent review!  Thank you for this feedback, and we apologize for the experience you received at check out.  We will definitely investigate this, as this is not common.  We hope you had a great weekend and look forward to seeing you at your next service.  Have a great day!

KE
Kurt E.
Ledbetter, KY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great
Quality service every time.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review!  It's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We hope you have a great weekend, and see you at your next service appointment!