Rita G.
Metropolis, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Friendly "hometown" atmosphere
I am very pleased with the service I receive at Linwoods from the person that makes my appointment to the service personnel to the checkout. I feel they are honest and trustworthy. I have been a customer for many years and have never had a complaint

John K.
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Can’t think of a title
Very friendly atmosphere helpful one downside no trucks
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

AA
Alphonse A.
Marion, IL
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Always Linwood!
Even in the midst of a computer chip shortage and rubber shortage to come...Linwood was still the great place it has always been. We always go there for service, have purchased 5 vehicles throughout the years and travel to get there! We have always been impressed with the level of professionalism and the friendly staff. We have worked with Chris for the last few years, and ask for him every time we are there...just to check in and say hello! We highly recommend this dealership, and look forward to when the lot is full again!
ES
ELI S. from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate the relationship you've allowed us to build and we look forward to the years to come! Thank you again and have a great week!

KH
Kolley H.
Murray, KY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Always great service
I know I can be a pain to deal with and I've called with some stupid problems, but they're always professional and helpful.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  We look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

RI
Robert I.
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Owner
The service department is knowledgeable, cooperative and friendly. They are usually on time and fast when servicing your vehicle. I highly recommend them.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  Have a great day!

Monnie B.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I took my Sonata in for regular servicing and waited in the customer lounge. Everything was neat and appropriately distanced for attention to Covid. My car was taken care of in a quick manner and returned to me. I was happy not to spend very long waiting.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

Douglas M.
Kuttawa, KY
04/24/2021 Category: Service
As expected.
The service department was expecting us and quickly took our Santa Fe into the shop. Minimal wait, good coffee, clean and welcoming customer areas...no maintenance issues and we were on our way !!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

DF
Dorothy F.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Much gratitude!
Many thanks to Eli for his prompt and professional response to the issues I had with the previous service on my Sonata! Eli actually addressed each concern with a reasonable explanation and proper resolution for each issue. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have my long time confidence in Hyundai Service restored and know that my car care is still a priority to their service team.

04/13/2021 Category: Service
Very disappointed
After my oil change I was told they didn't have the part for my emission repair that was diagnosed last year and they would call to schedule repair when the part came in. Today I noticed my left front tire was low and obviously checking my tire pressure wasn't done when they did the oil change.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for leaving this review.  Your Service Advisor has discussed your concerns with you and would like a re score to let us know how we did.  Please accept this re score and feel free to contact us for anything else.  Have a great day!

KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for leaving us this feedback.  We are glad our team was able to resolve your concerns!  We look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future!

Sharon C.
Marion, KY
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Always The Best Service In Town!!
Please be aware of our 5 Star rating we have always experienced. 5 Stars was our original rating despite the system indicating 1 Star. Mark Yeager, our service advisor during our most recent visit, was terrific again! He, as always, was very professional, kind and eager to help us. Service was also carried out in a honest, prompt, thorough and professional manner. It is very rare to find Great Honest service so we’re very happy to have Mark, his team and Linwood Motors.

04/09/2021 Category: Service
Honest, Kind and Professional!
Each time we’ve brought out Hyundai to Linwood, we’ve never been disappointed! They have been affordable, honest, prompt and good at what they do. Highly recommended!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!  Your Service Advisor has contacted you based on the 1 star given to this survey.  It seems there may have been some confusion.  Please accept this re score to let us know how we did.  Thank you.

KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you!  Our team apprecaites you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

HF
Herman F.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and great vehicles
Only thing that could make it better would be a wash each time I took it in for service. My last two dealerships provided that each time we took it in, it and added a bit of first class to the service.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Provided quality service on my car.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend!

VW

2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2021 Category: Service

03/23/2021 Category: Service
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for leaving us this feedback.  Your Service Advisor has been trying to reach you in order to resolve any concerns you may have.  We value you as our customer, and always look forward to servicing your vehicle.  Please feel free to reach out to us by phone, and we hope you have a great weekend.

KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for allowing us to resolve any of your concerns.  We appreciate your business, and hope to see you next time.  Have a great week!

PA
Peggy A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
They are always very courteous and timely in their appointments.
They are always very courteous and timely in their appointments. The waiting area is very nice and clean.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Kevil, KY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Communication was non existent
This dealer did not communicate with me and I had several questions but since I was not a paying customer I was there for a recall they did not take time to speak to me.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for leaving us this feedback.  Your Service Advisor has tried reaching out to you in order to resolve any concerns you may have.  Please contact us if you like so that we may be able to help.  Thank you, and have a great day!