Overall Rating 4.8571414/5Overall Rating 4.8571414/5Overall Rating 4.8571414/5Overall Rating 4.8571414/5rating 4.8571414
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

KE
Kenneth E.
Charlotte, TN
Best car buying experience EVER
I'm 75 y.o. and just bought a Tuscon from Linwood . I never felt pressured nor had the feeling I was being taken advantage of. Joshua and Jonathan were great to work with and bent over backwards for me. I would gladly recommend Linwood to anyone. I got a great/best deal of the Hyundai dealers I was working with.

Carolyn M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding service
Very courteous and prompt.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review. It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department. Please give us a call for any of your vehicle needs. Have a great day!

Tiline, KY
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and wonderful employees.
Had my car serviced. When I got at Linwood there where at least 8 others there to be serviced so I thought it would be a long wait but o was in and out in 45 min.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review.  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  Please give us a call for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

LH
Lisa H.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
First service on new car fell short
Service scheduler was rude, service indicators were not reset and interior was left covered with dirty hand prints.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for leaving us this review. Your comments help us to identify any issues that may need addressed, as well as any procedures that may or may not have been followed. We apologize for the issues you had while you were here. Your service advisor has contacted you and spoke to you about this matter, as we want to keep you as a valued customer, and show you that we can definitely do better. Please feel free to contact me or the general manager if needed, should you have any more questions. The general manager would also like to express his apologies and to please allow us to correct this issue. We hope to see you again. Have a great week!

SD
Sebrina D.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Several maintenance items were required for my vehicle..2011 Hyundai Santa Fe. All were taken care of promptly with adequate explanations to me when asked. Cost is reasonable compared to other repair companies (in my opinion). Employees and managers were friendly and courteous. Would recommend this dealership's service and parts department to anyone requiring services or parts for their own vehicle!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  As one of our valued customers, it was a pleasure having you back!  Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

James M.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
nice cars
employees were very helpful and nice, did not have to wait all day for service.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Rita G.
Friendly staff - convenient hours
I am always able to get my vehicle in for maintenance or problems
The staff is always helpful
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  As a valued customer, it's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We look forward to continued service for you and your Hyundai.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

Monika P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
miscommunucation
I had no problem with the service nor the workers. I hated the fact that my tire did not take to the plug,which was a waste of all of our time. I always receive great service when I bring my vehicle in to be serviced. Keep up the good work!

Blah
Blah
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

We apologize for the experience you received, and are very pleased that we were able to work out any concerns you had.  Please accept this re-score so that we may better serve you in the future.  We hope you have a great day!

KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

We greatly appreciate the re-score.  You are a very valued customer of ours, and we want to continue to service you and your Hyundai.  We look forward to seeing you again, and please don't hesitate to contact us for anything.  Have a great day!

GD
Gail D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
People
Great service. Friendly employees.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we hope that you continue to allow us to service your Hyundai.  Please feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Eddyville, KY
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick Repairs
Thanks for the quick Repairs. It pays to call ahead to assure that a part is available too. Appreciate the support and friendly staff.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was great having you back in our Service Department, and we appreciate hearing that everything went as planned.  Hope you had a great weekend!  See you next time!

06/01/2018 Category: Service
service
great service and price
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We look forward to servicing your Hyundai, please contact us should you need anything for your vehicle.  Have a great weekend!

GA
George A.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Erlanta Limited
Thank you !
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department. Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs. We hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Rose S.
Kuttawa, KY
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Employees very nice and they genuinely appear to like what they are doing to serve their customers.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent survey!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  Please contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Arlington, KY
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Love Linwood!
Linwood is an exceptional car lot. I have purchased my last 6 vehicles from them. Customer service is tops! Just a little sad that Hyundai has created a world where a replacement key cost almost $400.00
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  You are correct, replacement keys are getting very expensive.  Our finance department does offer key protection plans because of this, which will help cover most, if not all, of the cost of a lost, damaged, or stolen key.  Please contact us at your convenience and we can go over these plans with you, should you choose to do so.  We hope you have a great day, and thanks again.

AG
Alison G.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Short wait
The waiting area was clean and there was a lot of room to sit. I was there for a recall and I liked being able to make the appointment on-line.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the excellent review!  We enjoyed having you in our Service Department, and are glad to hear everything met your expectations.  We are hear for any of your vehicle needs, so never hesitate to contact us.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

Benton, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Auto services
Excellent service complete and timely
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We hope you had a great weekend, and remember, we are here for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

DK
Deitra K.
Benton, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Easy to work with
When I called they were able to get me in the next day at my convenience.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are happy that we were able to accommodate your schedule.  Please give us a call for any of your vehicle needs.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Azera
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Fast Service!
They had me in and out of there quickly for oil change and tire rotation. Thanks
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  Please, keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Jimi W.
Harrisburg, IL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Fast friendly service when I had a doorknob break.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for leaving this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We are here for any of your vehicle needs, just give us a call.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

DF
Dorothy F.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased
My 2006 Sonata has just over 43000 miles and has always been serviced at a Hyundai Service center ..I recently moved from Seattle to Paducah and was delighted to find a Hyundai Service center here for my 12 year old Hyundai. I was also delighted to discover that I received the same courteous and professional service here for my car as I did in Seattle...Thank You!!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for leaving this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are pleased to have you as a new customer.  We are here for any of your vehicle needs, so don't hesitate to contact us.  Have a great day!