Cindy H.
Cadiz, KY
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/24/2020 Category: Service
They stand behind their work!!!’
I originally had my car into Linwood due to the seat belt sensor light on my dash. At that appointment they did a diagnostic test which cost $120 and said that they had to replace a fuse.
Well days later the sensor light came back on.
My fear was that I would need to take my car back in and pay another $120 for a repeat diagnostic test.

Thankfully after speaking to Colin today I was told I would not have to pay for another diagnostic test and they would take care of what was wrong with no charge.

10/24/2020 Category: Service
They said they fixed the problem on my car but they didn’t.
Not happy!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

We apologize that your service appointment with us did not go as planned.  Your Advisor has contacted you in hopes to resolve any concerns you may have.  We greatly appreciate you as our customer.  Please accept this re-score survey to let us know how your Advisor did.  Thank you, and have a great week!

KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for your quick response, we are pleased that we were able to resolve your concern!

GD
George D.
Golconda, IL
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Good service and personnel
Always friendly and courteous.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great week!

Sara C.
Belknap, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
They were great!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

Joe D.
South Fulton, TN
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2020 Category: Service
2020 elantra
Promptly fixed the issues I had with my new 2020 elantra.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for the excellent review!  We're glad to hear everything went great, and look forward to seeing you next time!

LL
Lee L.
Eddyville, KY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2020 Category: Service
They are fantastic
Thanks for taking care of my Tucson and myself. Fantastic service.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review! It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we hope you have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2020 Category: Service
The employees
The service employees are courteous and knowledgeable. The service is relatively quick and of good quality. I have never had to return to the service department because something was not done correctly.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you agian!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe
This is my 2nd Santa Fe purchased through Linwood
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great holiday weekend!

Donald S.
Ozark, IL
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable, everyone was wearing masks and social distancing was maintained at all times. Service was done at scheduled time and took even less than their had estimated. Have purchased two cars from them and all staff in sales and service have always been friendly and professional.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Thanks for the excellent review!  It was our pleasure serving you, have a great week!

08/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai - Excellent Product
Hyundai Sonata has been an excellent vehicle. Linwood has an awesome sales team and great Service Team. Highly recommend!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we hope you have a great weekend!

Jere W.
Benton, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership. Great sales personnel.
We purchased our Santa Fe 1 yr ago. Love it!!!! With the super help of Chris Williams, we have continued to enjoy new features regularly. The maintenance service has been most accommodating, though we have had absolutely no problems, just routine.
Thank you Linwood.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thanks for the excellent review!  It was great seeing you, and we hope you have a great!

VS
Virgil S.
Kirksey, KY
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Great staff.
Fast service and great staff and easy to talk to. I have talked my friends and some have came and bought vehicles from you.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

RN
Robin N.
Mayfield, KY
07/23/2020 Category: Service
I have been waiting ....
.for '15 hyuandi sonata piece to be ordered for my daughters car it's no neon 1 month STILL HAVE HEARD NOTHING BACK FROM U PEOPLE

270 804-2370 Robin Neely
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.  Your Advisor has contacted you and has you scheduled for your part install.  Please contact us if there are any other concerns.  Have a great weekend!

Jan F.
Eddyville, KY
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Safe and convenient
Thanks for being open during the crazy times!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thanks for the excellent review!  See you next time!

Cadiz, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Got my car in right away, was not over charged! Would recommend!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thanks for the great review!  We appreciate your business!  See you next time!

Rita G.
Metropolis, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Great place
The guys in the service Dept are always so polite and friendly. They don’t talk down to me about my vehicle and what is wrong with it. They always have it ready when they say they will
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  As one of our valued customers, it's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  As you already know, we are here when you need us, so don't hesitate to contact us.  We hope you have a great day, and thanks again!