Overall Rating 4.8823506/5Overall Rating 4.8823506/5Overall Rating 4.8823506/5Overall Rating 4.8823506/5rating 4.8823506
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

TL
The L.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
efficient
timely
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

DK
Deitra K.
Benton, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Warranty work completed satisfactorily
The oil leak was repaired and is now back in good condition thanks to the service at Linwood. I feel confident in the staff and appreciate their help in this matter.

Friendly staff
Good service but slow to get the parts in to do this job.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.  We are sorry that some parts take longer than others to get, as this is out of our control.  We do appreciate your business, and are glad that you are confident in us, as having you as a customer is very important to us.  Please accept this re-score to show that we were able to resolve any of your questions or issues.  Thanks again, and we hope you have a great day!

KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you, and we looking forward to seeing you next time you need us!

Joseph L.
Murray, KY
GREAT
great
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

PA
Patricia A.
Union City, TN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
From the clerks, to the mechanics, everyone is very friendly and eager to address any problems or questions one may have. Service is always fast, and they do an excellent job!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are very glad to hear your experience went great.  Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great weekend!

LC
Larry C.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
The technition i spoke with was polite and listened to what i had to say...
It was just a recall visit... but it was done promptly.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great weekend!

Calvert City, KY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
great job very courteous
great jog very courteous
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  We hope to see you next time.  Have a great weekend!

Metropolis, IL
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Definitely 5 Star
Great service with a personal approach.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great week!

Cadiz, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2019 Category: Service
S
N/a
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It as a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great week!

Ronnie R.
Benton, KY
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service nice waiting area.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department and we are glad to hear everything went great.  Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

ZH
Zack H.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Recall repair
Unknown what recall consisted of and exactly what was required. Was told all was ok.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review.  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department and we hope to see you next time.  Happy New Year!

NT
Nancy T.
Franklin, IN
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Personal Attention
This is not my home town or the dealership where I purchased my Sonata. My car quit while I was visiting relatives. The service manager, Rusty, was very helpful and patient. He answered all my questions, returned phone calls and kept me well informed during the entire process. I had to return home in a rental car after a week long visit. About ten days later the engine had been replaced (it was still under warranty) and I returned to pick up my Sonata. This dealership worked in my interest to resolve all issues. If I purchase another Hyundai, I would not hesitate to go to Linwood based on my experience there. Makes me wish I lived in Paducah so I could take my car there for regular service visits.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  We are glad to hear everything went great.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Happy Holidays!

Donald S.
Elizabethtown, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
seemed to handle every thing well, nice clean waiting area, staff was courteous
no complaints, took car in as soon as i arrived. done in timely manner
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was great having you in our Service Department and we are pleased to hear everything went as expected.  We hope to see you next time. Happy Holiday's.

KE
Kurt E.
Ledbetter, KY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Best ever
Always professional and courteous.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went as planned.  We hope to see you at your next service interval.  Have a great day!

Rita G.
Metropolis, IL
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick friendly service
I took my 2017 Santa Fe in for a regular oil change. The staff found a leak in my tire and fixed it. They also informed me that my tires were getting worn and I should start looking to replace them.

i feel they look out for the safety of those that ride in my car and this makes me feel great about doing business at Linwoods.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and you are correct!  We care about you, your family, or any friends that you carry in your vehicle.  We want ensure that it stays safe and reliable for you at all times.  We hope to see you next time, and have a wonderful Holiday!

Linda B.
Mayfield, KY
12/13/2018 Category: Service
My problem was not solved but everyone was very nice
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  Please feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

AW

Brian S.
Martin, TN
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
They were great. Vehicle was serviced in a timely manner.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we value your feedback.  We hope to see you next time.  Have a great day!

Meloney W.
Sikeston, MO
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Always friendly and the service department is outstanding.. I have never ever had a bad experience with them.
Merry Christmas
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review!  It's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We are here for all of your vehicle needs, and we hope you have a Merry Christmas as well!

Barlow, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
SanteFe sport
Jay the sales person and Linwood general manager finally listen and got a battery so we could leave on vacation the next day.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

We are very sorry for the experience you received.    We understand your frustration, and agree that this is an excessive amount of time to wait for a part, unfortanetly we are at the mercy of the manufacturer for parts needed under warranty.  We are glad that in the end, everything worked out and you were able to go on your trip.  Please contact us should you need anything when you get back, and have a great day!

Mary G.
Hopkinsville, KY
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and treat you with respect!
Everyone at this dealership is very friendly. They appreciate your business. They speak to everyone .
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We are here for all of your vehicle needs, just give us a call.  We hope you have a great day!