Overall Rating 4.8888917/5Overall Rating 4.8888917/5Overall Rating 4.8888917/5Overall Rating 4.8888917/5rating 4.8888917
Overall Rating 2.38889/5Overall Rating 2.38889/5rating 2.38889rating 2.38889rating 2.38889

Brian S.
Martin, TN
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and software update
Vehicle was in and out in a timely manner. No issues with the service.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

LH
Linda H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The friendly personnel.
I have All ways like there service.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review.  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

Robert C.
Puryear, TN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Had appointment for service and was in and out within an hour. Nice job.

Kevil, KY
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Servicing
Always great service
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you back in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Blank
Blank
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great week!

Monnie B.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant
The staff at Linwood Hyundai is always pleasant and respectful.

03/10/2019 Category: Service
No solution
My passenger seat belt warning chime is not working. The service department was not able to make it work again.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.  We apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience.  We did reach out to our District Manager with Hyundai to confirm, and these Sonatas will only chime for the seat belt when the driver isn't wearing one.  There is no chime for the passenger, just the icon.  Please feel free to contact me should you have any more questions.  Thank you, and have a great day!

KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

We appreciate the re-score, and are glad we could assist you.  We look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

JV
Jay V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Technicians
The service department is ver accommodating. They are friendly and accommodating!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We hope you have a great weekend!

Murray, KY
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellence
Staff and repair crew are just awesome. Give them a raise asap, please!!!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  As one of our valued customers, it's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  I'll get to work on those raises!  We hope you have a great day!

PV
Phillip V.
Murray, KY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Good shit
Took care of me with quick service. In and out. Good shit 10/10
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was great having you in our Service Department and we look forward to seeing you next time!

JN
Jana N.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Always fast, friendly, and professional service.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We hope to see you next time.  Have a great day!

LF
Larry F.
Metropolis, IL
02/27/2019 Category: Service
great people and great car
I like my hyundai better than any other car that I have owned.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It's great to hear that your satisfied with you vehicle.  Please contact us for any services you may need.  Have a great day!

Salem, KY
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Repair Visit
I had to return to the service department two times
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.  I'm sorry it didn't go as expected, but per Hyundai policy, we have to make sure what part is broke and that it is warrant-able before we can replace it.  We hope we can assist you in the future.  Thanks again, and have a great week!

Calvert City, KY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is excellent!
They were very helpful, got me in and out for my appointment, they even noticed my washer fluid light was on and refilled it for me. They made the visit very pleasant!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  We hope to see you next time.  Have a great weekend!

Marion, KY
02/10/2019 Category: Service
??
I was disappointed in the fact that I had to locate my own part after I stated that I didn’t not want to purchase the part at such a high markup. They said they would “try to locate” one for me. I then had to call them and find out if they found one. When they told me that they hadn’t looked and I could bring in one myself I was stuck. I brought I a less costly part and they promised it would be ready on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Monday I called them ( they did not call me) said it would be Friday, maybe Thursday. I was a bit upset. They did get my car finished on Tuesday but I don’t feel they would have worried about it if I hadn’t called them on it. And I feel that it was all due to the fact that I didn’t want to pay an exhorbetent amount for a car part.
But I’m stuck because it is the only place I can get my car worked on since it is a Hyundai. Never buy one again.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.  We apologize that your experience was not satisfying.  We hope that we can assist you in the future if needed.  Have a great day.

Kuttawa, KY
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we hope to see you next time.  Have a great weekend!

PW
Phillip W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil change for 2012 Genesis Sedan 5.0, 105K miles
Easy to make appointments. Work is done in a reasonable amount of time. Appreciate the 27 point insection which helps me budget for future service work.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  Hope to see you next time!

AL
Alvin L.
Metropolis, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Personal Service
The staff does a great job.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  It was a pleasure seeing you back in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  We hope to see you next time, and have a great week!

Monnie B.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and Fast
My Sonata needed software recall attention. The gentleman in the service area greeted me with a smile and directed me to the waiting area which was comfortable and pleasant. I asked him if he would fill my windshield washer fluid because it was low, and he was happy to do that. I was back in my car within 30 minutes. Linwood Hyundai is a customer-centered dealership.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Facility is very clean.
Nice area to wait for oil change.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we hope to see you next time.  Have a great day!

Boaz, KY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2019 Category: Service
No problem
Everything ok
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We hope to see you next time, and have a great weekend!