Overall Rating 4.8461538/5Overall Rating 4.8461538/5Overall Rating 4.8461538/5Overall Rating 4.8461538/5rating 4.8461538
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

GA

Rose S.
Kuttawa, KY
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Employees very nice and they genuinely appear to like what they are doing to serve their customers.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent survey!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  Please contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Arlington, KY
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Love Linwood!
Linwood is an exceptional car lot. I have purchased my last 6 vehicles from them. Customer service is tops! Just a little sad that Hyundai has created a world where a replacement key cost almost $400.00
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for leaving us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  You are correct, replacement keys are getting very expensive.  Our finance department does offer key protection plans because of this, which will help cover most, if not all, of the cost of a lost, damaged, or stolen key.  Please contact us at your convenience and we can go over these plans with you, should you choose to do so.  We hope you have a great day, and thanks again.

AG
Alison G.
Murray, KY
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Short wait
The waiting area was clean and there was a lot of room to sit. I was there for a recall and I liked being able to make the appointment on-line.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the excellent review!  We enjoyed having you in our Service Department, and are glad to hear everything met your expectations.  We are hear for any of your vehicle needs, so never hesitate to contact us.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

Benton, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Auto services
Excellent service complete and timely
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We hope you had a great weekend, and remember, we are here for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

DK
Deitra K.
Benton, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Easy to work with
When I called they were able to get me in the next day at my convenience.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are happy that we were able to accommodate your schedule.  Please give us a call for any of your vehicle needs.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Azera
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Fast Service!
They had me in and out of there quickly for oil change and tire rotation. Thanks
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are glad to hear everything went great.  Please, keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Jimi W.
Harrisburg, IL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Fast friendly service when I had a doorknob break.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for leaving this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  We are here for any of your vehicle needs, just give us a call.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

DF
Dorothy F.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased
My 2006 Sonata has just over 43000 miles and has always been serviced at a Hyundai Service center ..I recently moved from Seattle to Paducah and was delighted to find a Hyundai Service center here for my 12 year old Hyundai. I was also delighted to discover that I received the same courteous and professional service here for my car as I did in Seattle...Thank You!!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for leaving this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are pleased to have you as a new customer.  We are here for any of your vehicle needs, so don't hesitate to contact us.  Have a great day!

Kevin M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
They took good care of me. Very friendly
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was great having you in our Service Department, and we are pleased to hear everything went as planned.  Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

AL
Alvin L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Personal Service
The employees do their jobs in a timely manner and are courteous.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are pleased to be able to meet your expectations.  Please contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Hickman, KY
04/19/2018 Category: Service
DID A GOOD JOB!
Excellent service and addressed all items in a timely manner!
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It's always a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we are pleased to hear everything went great!  Have a great weekend!

PT
Pamela T.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
oil change
My Fiance' took my car in for the oil change. He was so impressed he plans to have them service both of his autos.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  Your feedback is very important to us, and it is great to hear that everything went better than expected!  We look forward to seeing you in the future, and are happy to service any of the vehicles you may have.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

Sherry C.
Mayfield, KY
2014 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service experience at Linwood!
Attentive staff and excellent service may be found at Linwood.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department, and we greatly appreciate your feedback.  Please feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

JV
Jay V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The service technicians are friendly and accommodating to my schedule.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department.  Please feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

NB
Nisha B.
Hickory, KY
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Just be honest with me
I just want my sensor to work, and to be honest when you take it fir a drive and say it’s right and it’s not .
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for taking time to leave us this feedback, and for scheduling a follow up appointment for this matter.  We hope to be able to resolve any issues you may have, and to make sure you Hyundai is operating as designed.

Rita G.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
The best dealership
I have been doing business here for many years. It is the only place I go when car shopping. They always treat me with respect and work with me to get the car that I want.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It is always a pleasure having you in our Dealership, whether for sales or service.  We look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Genius 5.0
Seems like I have to replace Hyundai windshield wipers 2-3 times a year, whuch is way too often.

All of the folks I came in contact with were wonderful as usual.
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  It was a pleasure having you in our Service Department!  Please feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!

Murray, KY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good
Good
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.  It was our pleasure having you in our Service Department.  Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

Gilbertsville, KY
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Everyone was very helpful
Everyone was very helpful and very professional
KEVIN J., Service Manager from Linwood Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review!  We enjoyed having you in our Service Department, and are pleased to hear everything went great!  Please contact us for any of your vehicle needs.  Have a great day!