LR
Larry R.
Florida
Chevrolet Cruze
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he went in with a squeaking brake problem, and found out he didn't need brakes put on. He said this is something they could have done anyway, but didn't, as they were honest.

Mike S.
Ford Expedition
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business was very helpful, they were knowledgeable and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Jan B.
Sebastian, FL
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jan said they are top notch. They are honest and dependable. When they fix a vehicle it is fixed and the customer never has to take it back.

Matty B.
Sebastian, FL
Cadillac Eldorado
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Matty said they have excellent service and prices. They fix his vehicle as soon as possible.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/14/2018

Thanks Matty for the good review

DAVID S.
06/12/2018
Great communication and workmanship.
First of all, I took my Wrangler out of mothballs and had Lister's Auto go through it from head to toe. When I picked up my Jeep, it drove like a new vehicle.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/13/2018

Thanks David and have a good time on the Keys trip.

TONY M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/10/2018
They are honest, they did a great job and the price us very good.
They are honest, they did a great job to my car and the price is very good.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks Tony for the good review and the great pizza.

KH
KATE H.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/02/2018
"Honesty, Integrity, & Service!" and then some!!
Outstanding Service! We just had two vehicles serviced at Lister's. Unbeknownst to them, several other garages had said that my daughter's 2010 civic repairs would be $1200+ to fix. When Butch called to say the repair would be $581 which also included a new drive belt and battery that wasn't include in the other's estimates, I thought for sure he most have made a mistake. Nope, no mistake, the $581 was tax included and now runs like a dream. On my 2015 Roque with 55K miles, Tire Kingdom advised when I got four new tires about 6 months ago that I needed new brakes. I declined at that time because of the cost of the new tires so I have been gingerly braking for the last 8K miles......When I brought the car to Lister's I told them I needed new brakes along with a synthetic oil change. Again, Butch called to say brakes were fine and a synthetic oil change was only $60! As a single parent with 0 auto knowledge, repairs were a dreaded event! Lister's was a fabulous find, I will never take my vehicles anywhere else again.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/02/2018

Than you vey much for the outstanding review,we treat our customers like we would want to be treated and service and repair only what you need on your vehicle . Thanks again for recognizing this.

DON W.
Hyundai Accent
06/01/2018
Its so hard finding mechanics who care more for the person then how much money they can get out of you for unneccessary repairs that may or may not be needed.Listers is the only place i will take any of my vehicles to be worked on.The work is top notch and if there are any issues down the road with the repairs listers stands by their work.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you Don, that is an awesome review,we are glad and proud that you would take your time for once again that awesome review.

BR
Barry R.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the staff provided service the same day he brought his vehicle in and they identified the problem quickly.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/31/2018

Thanks for the good review, and taking the time .

Jay S.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the repairs were done in a timely manner.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you Jay, we are glad you chose us for your automotive needs.

OZ
OMAR Z.
Hyundai Tucson
A/C Compressor Repair
1-day turnaround. Great service and very professional.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks you Omar foe letting Lister's Auto take care of your vehicle and the great review

TK
Terri K.
Terri K
Lister's is one shop that I trust with my VEHICLE. They are absolutely an amazing shop.
They have worked around my schedule to get the Car in and out . One of the best shop's in the Palm Bay Area..
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

As always thank you and Rob for the awesome review.

TK
Terri K.
Terri K
Once again this shop has done a fantastic Good. I have been going here for years now and I am absolutely Grateful for the Best service we get .They are very Accommodating work a great schedule for your needs Lister's is one of the best shops in Palm Bay Fl.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you very much for your great reviews, and being our customer.

Mike C.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good, the staff was honest and they gave him a good price.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/26/2018

Thank's Mike.

LA
Lorrine A.
Florida
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Lorrine said she was satisfied with his work. They are very accommodating and good. She likes them very much.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Lorrine very much for the good review

Sabrina C.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Nissan Xterra
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Sabrina said the service was great.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/22/2018

SEMPER-FI

LD
Luz D.
Ford Freestyle
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Luz said she is always satisfied with the work do for her. She has been going to the business for years. He is a good mechanic and a great guy.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you very much Luz for the great review and years of letting us take care of your vehicles.

CK
Carol K.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review.

PS
Patty S.
Cadillac SRX
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the employees were honest and had integrity. She trusts the work they provided.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks Patty for the business and the great review

Anonymous avatar
Vero Beach, FL
05/03/2018
Determined To Fix It
My family has used Lister's for years and after having my car fixed in Orlando, it broke down within 2 months. My mom finally convinced me to bring it down to Lister's and let them check it out. This is a high mileage car that I depend on daily to take me from Orlando to Palm Coast. Butch went over the car and gave me the list of everything that it needed. Once he got it all back together it runs great. It had a little hiccup with the belt tensioner but all I had to do was call and he had me bring it back. He stood behind everything that they did and made sure that it was right. It wasn't the service it was a bad part. Service like this is hard to find.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/04/2018

thank you for the great review,and we look forward to you being our customer