WS
WHITNEY S.
Saturn Aura
12/06/2019
helpful and seem trustworthy
my daughters car was towed there and Butch was very helpful in explaining what was going on. I am 1200 miles away from her and he put my mind at ease.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 12/06/2019

Thanks for the great review, and anytime you have car problems and questions please call me. Thanks again

DT
Dennis T.
Chrysler 300
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said this business is wonderful. He said they're very nice. He said they were talkative and everything was fine.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the great review.

JAMES B.
Hyundai Accent
11/27/2019
Replace Car AC Compressor
Lister's Automotive is a great place with the best service and people to deal with. My Wife AC in her her car when down on the weekend and we took it to Lister Monday morning and got the car back Monday evening blowing cold air again.

Thanks Lister's Automotive
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 12/02/2019

Thanks for the great review James! Glad we were able to get your wife's car fixed up before the holiday. We hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

SO
SEAN O.
Ford Flex
11/27/2019
Fast and reliable
Well replacing my A/C system was not how I wanted to spend my money right before Black Friday, but at least they were able to get me in complete the job in 1 day. Always great service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 12/02/2019

Thanks for the great review Sean! We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and still managed to score some Black Friday deals!

AW
Andrew W.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said this business does quick, good work.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Thanks Andrew!

MN
Micheal N.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said they were prompt, pleasant, and took care of what he needed.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Micheal!

Toyota Tundra
11/20/2019
Professional, accurate, and fast service
Professional service
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thanks for the great review Vance! We hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tim M.
Chrysler 200
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said they have always gone to the business for service. She said they have good service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks Tim!

DN
Dale N.
Florida
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Vicky. She said the staff members are good, quick, fair and honest, and they are good people.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks for the great review Vicky!

GL
Gary L.
10/28/2019
Honesty and integrity
I have known Butch for several years and have taken numerous vehicles to him for simple to complicated repairs. Listers has always treated me fairly with a correct diagnosis and fair price for repair. Rarely would I recommend any mechanic shop as so many are full of ...well...crooks. Butch and his crew are honest to a fault and if something isn't right Butch will go out of his way to make it right. I to date have made numerous recommendations and have no issue sending my wife there. I have seem many females in there alone and have watched the outcomes while I have waited for my vehicle. Many women trust him...and thats rare! Listers Automotive is a rare place to get your vehicle repaired.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks Gary for the awesome review! Tight lines!

DV
DON V.
Dodge Challenger
10/27/2019
Best service
Best service and the most knowledgeable technicians in town

Thanks Don!

LT
LORI T.
Hyundai Accent
10/26/2019
Trustworthy
I have had multiple vehicles serviced and have appreciated Butch and his team for the top notch job on them. Always feel they have been honest and have my best interest in mind.
After over ten years of taking my vehicles there,
I recommend them highly to anyone.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for the great review Lori and for being one of our very loyal customer's!

AK
ADAM K.
Cocoa, FL
Mercury Mountaineer
10/26/2019
Great experience
The staff at Lister’s was great! I only needed an oil change and tire rotation, but also asked for an estimate for another job to be completed another time. I was very impressed with how quickly I received my estimate. I’ve had the same job estimated by old mechanic and Lister’s was very close to the same price. I look forward to providing more work to Lister’s
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for the review Adam!

DON W.
Pontiac Firebird
10/24/2019
Reliable and dependable
Listers does it all.i wouldn't trust my vehicles with any other shop. They treat you right!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks Don for being one of our loyal customers!

NH
Nancy H.
Saturn L300
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said that she liked the place just fine.

Thanks Nancy!

CR
Chad R.
Malabar, FL
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he would recommend this business for service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks Chad!

KF
KELLY F.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/16/2019
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
Excellent service. Friendly staff who is always eager to help! Very honest and trustworthy. I would recommend Lister's Automotive to EVERYONE!!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/16/2019

Thanks Kelly for the awesome review and for giving us your business!

MARK M.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/12/2019
great people
There's nothing I love more than a young lady who knows more than me about cars etc... She was dead on about my belts so I had them replaced----And everyone was so nice and polite... Most people would have said the problem was worse but they didn't----- thanks guys
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/14/2019

Glad we were able to get that noise taken care of for ya. Thanks for the great review and for giving us your business!

EC
Edgar C.
Nissan Murano
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Edgar said he always has a good experience with this facility.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thanks for the review Ed!

CHRIS S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/07/2019
Friendly auto repair
Always happy with my experience with Listers. So happy I found them. A trustworthy shop with knowledgeable staff.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks Chris! We're glad we found you too!