SD
Suren D.
Lexus LS 430
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Suren said the business was very honest and professional.

GM
GEORGE M.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
03/05/2021
Reasonable rates high performance
I have a 20-year-old three-quarter ton Silverado I had a problem I called Lesters

price was right,……………!

no problems,…………… any questions,……?
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for the great review George!

DON W.
Pontiac Firebird
03/02/2021
Skilled mechanics
Dropped car off with issue and told them the symptoms within day or so they were able to determine the cause of the issue.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/02/2021

Thanks for the great review Don!

LA
Lawrence A.
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Lawrence said they are always good. When he calls, Jessica knows just what he needs and what to do. They are very personable and a very good place to go.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/03/2021

Thanks for the great review Larry! Best of luck with your move, hope to see you again soon!

JOE H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/28/2021
Service, friendly, quality.
Luster’s is great. They take good care of our cars and are considerate about our budget.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/01/2021

Thanks for being one of our loyal customers Joe!

Kimberly M.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Kimberly said they saw them right away and was able to fix the problem immediately.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for the great review Kimberly!

Jared H.
Indialantic, FL
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Jared said the business always did a good job and provided quick service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 02/22/2021

Thanks for the 5 star review Jared!

EH
Erinie H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Ernie. He said the staff are excellent and they do great work.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 02/19/2021

Thanks for the 5 star review Ernie!

David D.
Florida
GMC Savana Special
02/18/2021 Category: Service
David said the business fixed everything quickly and they are good people.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 02/19/2021

Thanks Dave for being a loyal customer!

SD
STEVE D.
02/10/2021
Great place to go.
Prices are reasonable, front person was very knowledgeable and mechanic fixed the problem.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 02/10/2021

Thanks for the great review Steve!

Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 02/11/2021

Thanks for the great review Steve!

DON P.
Acura TL
02/06/2021
Overpriced. $850 did not fix my burning odor problem
Lister's diagnosed my odd 'burning rubber?' odor coming from my engine as being caused by a leaking head gasket. They originally quoted ~$400 to fix it (about the same price, I later realized, that another shop had quoted me in a written estimate). After I agreed they called back and said they were mistaken, and that the fix would cost $850. I reluctantly agreed when they said 'they'd do what they could to make the repair faster and reduce my cost'. Two days later I paid the $850 when I picked up my car. The odor is still present.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 02/11/2021

Don, I apologize we misquoted your repairs initially. On your model vehicle the intake manifold has to be removed first in order to gain access to the valve covers (not head gasket). The labor guide we, and many other shops use did not take that into account so I am not surprised you were quoted a similar price by another shop without them seeing the vehicle. I did contact you for approval on the additional amount before begining repairs which you approved. As for the smell, we did our best to clean the oil saturated surfaces but before you left I did warn you that there is some residual oil that will take time to burn off. Thank you for being a loyal customer to us over the years, we are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our prices. Please call us to discuss this matter further if you would like.

RP
RON P.
Chrysler Sebring
01/30/2021
Trust. In today’s divided world and misinformation it’s comforting to know you can trust what you’re being told and the task will be completed as stated. Outstanding team of professionals
This is a great place to do business with. No over the top gimmicks clean neat organized and professional. Most important trustworthy
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 02/01/2021

Thanks for the awesome review Ron and for being a loyal customer to us. We're happy to hear we continue to earn your business!

GM
GEORGE M.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
01/28/2021
Straight talk square deal
From top to bottom Real service fair prices,…… no stories
Work done in a timely fashion
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 01/28/2021

Thanks for the awesome review George, always fun chatting with you!

BW
BOB W.
Kia Sportage
01/28/2021
counter person knows what they are talking about
good work at a good price ,prompt service
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 01/28/2021

Thanks for the great review Bob! It was nice chatting with you.

DON W.
Pontiac Firebird
01/23/2021
Great service knowledgeable staff
Had power steering leak that they diagnosed and fixed and also found that one of hose clamps for my radiatior hose was going bad they dont just fix the problems that you have but will let you know about any other issues that will be a problem.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 01/25/2021

Thanks for the great review Don!