SUE W.
08/07/2020
Great people!
AAA tech told us our alternator was shot, called around & Listers was lowest. Having been there before, I trusted them & had AAA come to tow it to them. When tow driver came & tried to jump car, said he'd seen this recently and thought was battery. They called & said checked everything & yes it was battery & that AAA is OFTEN wrong! Got replacement (warranty), they replaced & was on my way.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 08/10/2020

Thanks for the great review Sue!

JZ
JESICA Z.
08/05/2020
Repeat customer here. Will keep coming back.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 08/05/2020

Thanks for the great review Jessica! We are glad to hear we've earned your future business!

CHRIS M.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/04/2020
Always Outstanding
Quality, professionalism, value--all outstanding!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 08/04/2020

Thanks for the great review Chris!

Jerry M.
Dodge Dakota
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said the business did a great job.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 08/03/2020

Thanks Jerry!

PS
PATTY S.
07/24/2020
Honesty
Always upfront, never any surprises.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/24/2020

Thanks Patty! Have a great weekend!

BRIAN H.
Melbourne, FL
Nissan Sentra
07/24/2020
Great service from the moment you call
The service we received was on my daughter's car so I don't drive it. It was fixed in a short time without surprise costs. Communication from Listers was excellent. They also helped with a low cost tow to their facility. Great experience.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/24/2020

Thanks for the great review Brian!

GA
GEORGE A.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
07/11/2020
a/c repairs
This is my second car with an a/c issue. Both vehicles were repaired in a timely fashion & both a/c 's work the way they should.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/13/2020

Thanks George! Glad we were able to get you fixed up. We appreciate your business!

FS
Frank S.
Buick Verano
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Frank said they were really good.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/14/2020

Thanks Frank!

David D.
Florida
GMC Savana Special
06/30/2020 Category: Service
David said his visit are always great.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks Dave!!

Rick S.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Rick said the staff did a good service and they are happy with the service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks for the great review Rick!

Bill B.
Seville, FL
06/20/2020
Happy Customer
This was my first visit to Lister’s. I brought my daughter’s car in for a brake problem. It was diagnosed accurately and repaired correctly at a fair price.! I’m a happy customer and I’ll be back for sure! This is a very professionally run independent auto repair shop that I found to be honest, thorough and trustworthy!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks Bill for the great review! Glad to hear we have earned your business!

PL
PHYLLIS L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/19/2020
Always friendly and I feel very trust worthy.
I feel they are very trust worthy.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you Phyllis!

LR
LISA R.
Jeep Compass
06/18/2020
PROMPT SERVICE
VERY MUCH SATISFIED WITH LISTER'S MY CAR WAS IN AND OUT AND EVERYTHING WAS FIXED AND RUNNING.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/19/2020

Thanks for the review Lisa!

DON D.
Satellite Beach, FL
06/17/2020
Always great service
Most honest shop I have ever used. Technical knowledge is excellent. Great trouble shooter. The best. Nobody else touches my vehicles but Listers shop.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks for the great review Don!

BILL B.
Melbourne, FL
GMC Envoy
06/17/2020
Very Professional Shop!!
This was my first time at Lister’s. I’m very impressed! I took my daughter’s suv there for a brake problem. It was diagnosed accurately and repaired properly at a fair price. I’ll be back for sure!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks Bill, I'm happy to hear we have earned your future business!