GL
Gary L.
10/28/2019
Honesty and integrity
I have known Butch for several years and have taken numerous vehicles to him for simple to complicated repairs. Listers has always treated me fairly with a correct diagnosis and fair price for repair. Rarely would I recommend any mechanic shop as so many are full of ...well...crooks. Butch and his crew are honest to a fault and if something isn't right Butch will go out of his way to make it right. I to date have made numerous recommendations and have no issue sending my wife there. I have seem many females in there alone and have watched the outcomes while I have waited for my vehicle. Many women trust him...and thats rare! Listers Automotive is a rare place to get your vehicle repaired.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks Gary for the awesome review! Tight lines!

DV
DON V.
Dodge Challenger
10/27/2019
Best service
Best service and the most knowledgeable technicians in town

Thanks Don!

LT
LORI T.
Hyundai Accent
10/26/2019
Trustworthy
I have had multiple vehicles serviced and have appreciated Butch and his team for the top notch job on them. Always feel they have been honest and have my best interest in mind.
After over ten years of taking my vehicles there,
I recommend them highly to anyone.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for the great review Lori and for being one of our very loyal customer's!

AK
ADAM K.
Cocoa, FL
Mercury Mountaineer
10/26/2019
Great experience
The staff at Lister’s was great! I only needed an oil change and tire rotation, but also asked for an estimate for another job to be completed another time. I was very impressed with how quickly I received my estimate. I’ve had the same job estimated by old mechanic and Lister’s was very close to the same price. I look forward to providing more work to Lister’s
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for the review Adam!

DON W.
Pontiac Firebird
10/24/2019
Reliable and dependable
Listers does it all.i wouldn't trust my vehicles with any other shop. They treat you right!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks Don for being one of our loyal customers!

NH
Nancy H.
Saturn L300
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said that she liked the place just fine.

Thanks Nancy!

CR
Chad R.
Malabar, FL
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he would recommend this business for service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks Chad!

KF
KELLY F.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/16/2019
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
Excellent service. Friendly staff who is always eager to help! Very honest and trustworthy. I would recommend Lister's Automotive to EVERYONE!!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/16/2019

Thanks Kelly for the awesome review and for giving us your business!

MARK M.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/12/2019
great people
There's nothing I love more than a young lady who knows more than me about cars etc... She was dead on about my belts so I had them replaced----And everyone was so nice and polite... Most people would have said the problem was worse but they didn't----- thanks guys
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/14/2019

Glad we were able to get that noise taken care of for ya. Thanks for the great review and for giving us your business!

EC
Edgar C.
Nissan Murano
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Edgar said he always has a good experience with this facility.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thanks for the review Ed!

CHRIS S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/07/2019
Friendly auto repair
Always happy with my experience with Listers. So happy I found them. A trustworthy shop with knowledgeable staff.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks Chris! We're glad we found you too!

GD
Gene D.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Gene said that every time he goes there, they do what they say they are going to do . They take care of everything.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks Gene for the great review! Good to see ya!

EH
EVELYN H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/24/2019
Service was great as always
I’m just not a number Always fair and honest people They call you when things need to be done Thank you so much for the great service
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 09/25/2019

Thanks Evelyn for the awesome review and for bringing us your business!

PL
PAM L.
HUMMER H3
09/24/2019
GOOD HONEST PEOPLE DOING GOOD HONEST WORK
I can't say enough about Lister's!!! They are good people doing honest work. The shop is clean, the employees are awesome and they communicate EVERYTHING to you about the work being done. TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO LISTER's for anything and everything!!!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 09/24/2019

Thanks a bunch for the awesome review Pam! We hope you're enjoying having your baby back on the road!

LA
Lawrence A.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said he made an appointment, the employees were on time, ready to do the job and did it well. It was wonderful.

DENNIS H.
09/20/2019
Excellence
Lister’s Automotive provides an excellent service to the South Brevard area.
Butch and his team deserves the five star rating for their excellent customer service, excellent automotive domain knowledge and quick-turn-around on repairs at fair pricing.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks Dennis for the awesome reivew and for trusting us with yours and your family's vehicles. Have a great weekend!

Duke S.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Duke said the staff at this business has always been good to him.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks Duke for the great review!

WK
WARREN K.
Grant, FL
09/18/2019
The Best Expert Service - Lorraine K.
My husband, who is a certified auto mechanic himself, totally trusts Lister's Automotive for any problem that he can't fix or diagnose at home. Lister's always goes out of their way to provide the very best speedy service to minimize the inconvenience of being without a vehicle. We have recommended Lister's to many of our family and friends, and all have thanked us for referring them to this expert, honest, friendly, accommodating, and fairly priced auto repair business!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the awesome review Lorraine!

GM
GEORGE M.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
09/13/2019
They don’t make fun of me
No dog and pony show just great mechanics
great repairs at great prices
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks for your business George! Have a great weekend!

VP
Vito P.
Port Washington, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Vito said the business was recommended to him. He said the front office lady, Jessica, was very informative. There was a mechanic at the front desk the same time and he was very helpful.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for the great review Vito!