JOE H.
GMC Envoy
07/18/2021
Honest, caring, good service, concern for our budget, nice people.
Butch Lister and his staff take good care of us and our cars!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Joe!

JV
Jeff V.
Florida
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said the place absolutely knocked it out of the park. They had good rates, were transparent and honest. He's definitely found a new mechanic. The next time he needs an oil change or whatever, he'll go to this business.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/19/2021

Thanks for the great review Jeff!

LK
LEN K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/09/2021
honest, reliable and timely. Best in Brevard in my opinion
They always answer their phone, they get back to you when they say they will, their work is always spot on, pricing is very competitive and above all else- their attitudes are always respectful and gracious! These are good people.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/09/2021

Thanks for the great review Len and thank you for your business!

Professional attitude
Well organized, work load very well coordinated, and their knowledge on most vehicles at a fair price.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 07/19/2021

Thanks for the awesome review Steve!

LW
LYNN W.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Complete honesty!
Listers called me up and instead of just proceeding with a very expensive job. They did a diagnostic check and said to try what they did first.... very nice, very honest, very informative!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for the great review Lynn!

ROBERT G.
Professional
It's always good to find honest and professional people like yourselves. Unfortunately there is not to much of that going around nowadays. We thank you for that. We will continue to recommend you for anyone that needs automotive services. You guys are outstanding.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for reccommending us Robert, we appreciate your business!

CF
Clayton F.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Clayton said the employees were awesome, it was a good experience, they told him what was going on, they got him in and out and he had no problems.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/15/2021

Thanks for the great review Clayton!

GK
Gerald K.
Buick Century
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Gerald said the business does follow up on the work they do. He likes the customer service and genuine care.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/10/2021

Thanks for the great review Gerald!

DONNA B.
Ford Flex
06/06/2021
Very Professional and Reasonably Priced
They squeezed me in with no promises on when they would be able to get to my car but still managed to get it done that same day and at a very reasonable price.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/07/2021

Thanks for the awesome review Donna. We are glad we were able to get your car back on the road for you in a timely manner!

CG
COBY G.
Volkswagen Golf
06/05/2021
Didn't lie to me, Did everything I asked
Every time I take my car to the Dealership for service, they "discover" something new that is wrong with my car. Lister's didn't do that. They completed the service I asked, checked the things I asked, and didn't make up anything fake. Lister's checked the things my Dealership needed "attention" and concluded that they were actually fine. In fact, the service I payed for ended up being cheaper than the quote I got!

Don't trust dealerships, trust local shops with good reputation.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/07/2021

Thanks for the great review Coby! We are glad to have earned your business!

Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2021
Friendly and honest
I would highly recommend.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/07/2021

Thanks for the great review Julie!

MELISSA L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/02/2021
Fast, friendly service
I am so appreciative of Lister’s Automative Service for getting me in quickly to diagnose and fix my car. They make the process of getting a car serviced painless and stress-free. I definitely recommend!
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks for the awesome review Melissa!

DON W.
Hyundai Accent
05/25/2021
Local shop that won't rip you off
Been taking my cars here for years. They will not steer you wrong and will tell you whats wrong with your vehicle instead of telling you what makes them the most money.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you Don!

GM
GEORGE M.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
05/23/2021
Job done Well in timely fashion for a reasonable fee
Always recommending him; can't beat it.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks for the 5 star review George!

Cocoa, FL
Kia Sorento
05/21/2021
Honest, thorough and knowledgeable
Work was done without a long wait. Price for service was fair and competitive.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks for the great review Helen!