GB
GENO B.
04/16/2021
Gino Bia
As always great experience,,The best thing is that i trust you guys and I never worry about anything,wish you worked more on diesels,,lol Thank you very much for always fixing my problems and giving me as always a stress free experience..I always recommend you to everyone..
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 04/16/2021

Thanks for the awesome review Gino and for giving us your business!

TL
Thomas L.
Ford Expedition
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said they do good work.

CF
CHAD F.
04/14/2021
Service with a smile!
Jess, ya the best lady. Thank you for getting it turned around so quick.

C.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks for the great review Chad! Glad you're happy with the tires!

DON W.
Melbourne, FL
Pontiac Firebird
04/07/2021
Very Skilled Staff
Great place to get your car fixed or have basic maintenance completed. I had ac bracket replaced and issues with it blowing hot air they found that was connector issue and only needed belt whereas other places will try to say you need a new compressor or need expensive ac service. I would trust no other shop with my vehicles.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 04/07/2021

Thanks for being one of our loyal customers Don!

DF
Dave F.
Florida
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said that along with doing a great job fixing his vehicle, the staff was nice, professional and knowledgeable.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 04/07/2021

Thanks for the awesome review David!

CHRIS M.
Ford Transit Connect
03/27/2021
Peace Of Mind
As a small business owner I have enough to worry about without having to worry about our shop vehicle. That's why I told my team to take it to Lister's and get a maintenance program set up. Lister's let's us know when we need maintenance and when they have it they treat it as if it were their own. It's like having own own mechanic on staff--but so much cheaper.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review Chris! We appreciate your business.

GE
George E.
Melbourne, FL
Chevrolet Caprice
03/20/2021 Category: Service
George said he would recommend this business for service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/22/2021

Thanks for the great review George!

GA
GEORGE A.
Melbourne Beach, FL
GMC Yukon
03/18/2021
Always helpful
Had a sudden brake failure & towed vehicle to Listers with no appointment. They were able to fit me in & had it fixed in a few days. The staff at Listers is great & Jessica is the best as always. I always recommend friends when they need service.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/18/2021

Thanks for the awesome review George! It was great chatting with you as usual!

Desmond B.
Florida
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Desmond said he'll definitely be back. He said they got it done in a pinch. He added that he's happy.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/19/2021

Thanks for the great review Desmond!

MAURICE B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/16/2021
Great work
Great, honest work and they are fast.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/18/2021

Thanks for the great review Maurice!

03/16/2021
Top quality team
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/16/2021

Thanks for the 5 star review Nancy!

GN
GUY N.
Chevrolet S-10
03/13/2021
Did exactly what I asked them to do and did it quickly and at a fair price.
The A/C in my vehicle is blowing warm air. And I noticed the battery was a little weak in the mornings. It's at least four years old, so I figure it's time to change it out. I took the car to Lister's and they put in a really nice 48 month battery, plus they charged the A/C with a dye so the leak would so up. They couldn't find the leak, but he AC works great. They also explained to me that the leak may be in the evaporator cote in behind the dash and that I should watch out for a certain smell. If the AC needs charging again next year, the dye should show where the leak is unless it's in the dash where we can't see it. Less than $300 and I know they spent a lot of time looking for the leak.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/15/2021

Thanks for the great review Guy! As soon as the A/C starts blowing warm again, bring the truck in and hopefully we will be able to identify the leak.

CHRIS M.
03/11/2021
So glad I use Lister's Automotive!
Since we happened to buy tires at Wal-Mart my wife took our van back there to have the tires rotated. Technician said that they could not be rotated because there was too much wear on them. I checked them and there was nice even wear and still some tread before the wear bars. She took it back and they said, "Oh, it's not the wear, it is that they are damaged from being out of alignment."

So I took it to Lister's to be aligned. They looked and agreed with me--the tires looked perfect. Probably need to start thinking about a new set in 3000-5000 miles but not way did I need an alignment. They rotated them for me and sent me on my way.

WHO DOES THAT? Seriously? I assumed I needed an alignment and was prepared to pay for an alignment. They could have done one and sent me on my way. But they take a long view of our relationship and do what is BEST for the customer, not what transfers the most of the customer's money into their pocket. Amazing customer care. I will take my vehicles no where else but Lister's.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for the incredible review Chris! To us, earning and keeping our customer's trust is of the utmost importance.

SD
Suren D.
Lexus LS 430
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Suren said the business was very honest and professional.
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thanks for the five star rating Suren!

GM
GEORGE M.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
03/05/2021
Reasonable rates high performance
I have a 20-year-old three-quarter ton Silverado I had a problem I called Lesters

price was right,……………!

no problems,…………… any questions,……?
Butch L. from Lister's Automotive responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for the great review George!