Overall Rating 4.8571433/5Overall Rating 4.8571433/5Overall Rating 4.8571433/5Overall Rating 4.8571433/5rating 4.8571433
Overall Rating 2.32653/5Overall Rating 2.32653/5rating 2.32653rating 2.32653rating 2.32653

Marla W.
Clovis, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Personalized Service
Matt, Tyler, and all the other service coordinators make service here a positive experience. Friendly, communicative, and caring that customers are satisfied make the difference!

Oakhurst, CA
Courteous, convient and quick
My first service at Hyundai Fresno was great The service advisor was friendly and informative and the location was convient as I was able to do some errands nearby while my Tucson was serviced. It was done very quickly they called me to let me know it was ready before I was due back. The service was very affordable.

WH
William H.
Tollhouse, CA
Good customer service
I didn't have to wait as long as the last time I came in for an oil change ,that was very nice.

GF
Gilbert F.
Hanford, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Courteous personnel. Clean lounge.
Courteous personnel and clean lounge.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/18/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manger here at Lithia HYundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. These survey to me alot to us because it lets us know how our customers were treated.

HJ

Excellent Review!!

AH
Ahlean H.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tyler is my guy in the service
Tyler always tells me the truth about what is going on with my car. This is my third Hyundai and i was going to look at a Mercedes, but the sales people over at Lithia were so good to me i could not do it. I have taken friends to them in the past and they got their cars from Lithia Hyundai. My friend drove from Oxnard, California just to buy her car from Lithia Hyundai. I was an Uber Driver and Lithia gave me a rebat just for being a Uber Driver. That was really cool of them and that was after i had already signed on the dotted line.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/17/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey, I will definitely share this with the sales team and service team.

LP
Laura P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2018 Category: Service
First tune up! Quick, simple, affordable!
I got my first new car this year and had my first tune up! They were very friendly and made sure I knew what I was getting. They explained everything well and were thorough. My car got tuned up and out of there quickly! I definitely will be returning for my next one.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

Ramon S.
Clovis, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Things are clearly communicated. Work is done professionally, which means I am confident of the job done.
Professional work.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia HYundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey

EH
Estela H.
Delano, CA
Great service! Love the staff
great service! David helped me out and was very nice!

it was my first time gong to the fresno location & my car was ready at a timely manner
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

EL
Evelyn L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Nice people

SE
Shirley E.
Service is excellent
Very professional, organized, and caring. I always trust the service I receive.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Took way too long!
Took twice as long as they said and they didn’t even let me know!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/15/2018

Good afternnon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithiai Hyundai. I just wanted to take a  minute and say I did get a chance to pull you repair order I do see that it took just about 2 hours to get that oil change completed on your vehicle and I am sorry for that. There is no excuse. I would like to give you a call on Monday please be expecting a call from me. Thank you

PG
Paul G.
Mariposa, CA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
No hassle and free oil change you can't beat that.
overall its ok but certain questions were either ignored or never considered important.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I would like to give you a call tomorrow so that I may help answer any question that were not answered. Please be expected a call from me

Jeanette M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The customer service provided was great. The only thing I wish that can improve is the appointment process. It seems as though the online system has a glitch and is not allowing appointments. Also, when calling it’s always at least a 5 minute hold, no fault of the rep. I know they’re running around trying to get stuff situated and it would help if they had a person answering phones just for them, helping them out a lot. Overall, the experience was great!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and comments. We had an appointment cordinator that just recent moved on to a job that she went to college for and we are currently looking for another appointment coordinator. Sorry for the long wait time on hold. Glad to read that you received great customer service fromus.

John L.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The service was great and thorough!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Maria R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Tech was Very Professional
I don’t have his name (unfortunately), but his service was flawless! Keep up the good work.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/12/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. The service advisor that helped you was Brett. I will make sure to pass your comments to him.

Daniel C.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The best
Feel like apart of the team
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/12/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for the positive comments. Glad to hear that you feel that way when you come to your dealership.

CJ
Chelsi J.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I got in and got out with no problems and very little wait.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/14/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/09/2018 Category: Service
I went in as a walk in and first they told me it could be 5pm but looked into the system and there was a cancellation . so i got fit in with the cancellation time and i was in and out in 45 minutes
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/10/2018