Jose C.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
09/16/2020 Category: Service
great and quick service
Great and speedy service.

09/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/17/2020

HV
Humberto V.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly faces

AF
Angelina F.
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Because of the great service.
The professional employees and work they have done to my car has always been great.

BC
Brian C.
Firebaugh, CA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Very profressional
Some what pricey, but, Get it fixed right the first time, and don't worry about it,

GA

Nancy R.
Tollhouse, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Arrrgh! My battery went kaput!
Service personnel were great as usual. My battery was replaced for free. The battery went on back order which delayed the replacement but that worked out. The Hyundai towing service kinda sucked. It took a couple of hours for the first tow vehicle to arrive and just as it drove up my drive the driver received a call telling him that he was "pulled off" the tow and another driver and vehicle was being sent.. The second driver showed up another two hours later and as a result the service department was closed when my car finally reached the dealership. Understandably, no one could diagnose the problem until the following day. PLEASE NOTE, BOTH TOW DRIVERS WERE VERY NICE AND I HAVE NO COMPLAINT ABOUT THEM. I just think the Hyundai towing "service" needs some tweeking.

08/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer service was good
I will return for my free oil changes

Michael M.
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer
I’ve been taking my car here for service almost ten years. On many visits, the scheduler I met was Jeff. I can say that he has always been friendly, professional, honest and efficient.

Beyond that I have always appreciated the excellent services received. My vehicle has always performed well with just a few minor issues, as expected. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my vehicle, the personnel I have dealt with, and the quality services received...

Janet L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2020 Category: Service
5 Star Service
Always receive fast, friendly service. Very efficient and always a great job!
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/19/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent and for the 5 star review. We look forward to serving your vehicle again in the future.

SG
Samantha G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Tyler was AWESOME!!!
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/18/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lysette M.
Orange Cove, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Easy and fast service
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/17/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete survey.

Avenal, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/16/2020 Category: Service
did well
did work within the time frame

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to serving your vehicle again in the future.

Rita H.
08/15/2020 Category: Service
The salespeople and technicians are very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The service is excellent.

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. We look forward to serving your vehicle again in the future.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I recently gave the Hyundai Service Department team a negative review because I was not happy with their services. A few days later, Matt Calderone contacted me to discuss the low rating. He listened to my concerns and was genuine in his attempt to make things right in which he did.

08/14/2020 Category: Service
Quality of work doesn’t match the price
The car is awesome and the salesmen are friendly and helpful, but the service department needs some work. The quality of work doesn’t match their prices.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/16/2020

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I make it a point to read and reply to every survey good or bad. I appreciate you bringing you concerns to my attention. I cannot begin to fix something if I am unaware of any problems. Please be expecting a call from me tomorrow I would really like the opportunity to resolve some of your concerns.

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me this morning and I appreciate you for that. I hope after speaking to me that you fill better about your service experience here with us. I do look forward to seeing you again in the future. and if there is anything that I may help you out with in the future please give me a call thank you. If you feel that I resolved some of your concerns would you mind taking a few minutes to fill out the follow up survey I would appreciate it.