Overall Rating 4.8750028/5Overall Rating 4.8750028/5Overall Rating 4.8750028/5Overall Rating 4.8750028/5rating 4.8750028
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

Tracy B.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Once Again
Very great grateful to the service guys for working my car into their busy schedule. Always extremely knowledgeable with any questions I seem to have, especially when it comes to my iPhone and Bluelink.

Quick service
Jeff is always great, going above and beyond to make the service experience simple and efficient.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Fowler, CA
Fast attentive organized service
Completed service in a surprisingly short time especially for a Saturday. I was very impressed.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to pass your comments to the Saturday service team.

Claudia H.
Lithia service review
Professional and well informed service personnel.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you got taking the time out of your busy day to complete the recent survey.

Service Dept.
Service Dept. was fast & efficient. They solved the problem I was having prompt at a reasonable cost
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. If there is any thing we can do for you in the future please give us a call.

Sandra W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car serviced
Always great service and friendly staff!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. i will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

Candace W.
Best car and dealer
I am so glad I bought a Hyundai and glad the dealer has a great service center..
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for thank you taking the time to complete the recent survey.

AH
Astrid H.
Customer service
Every time I have taken my car in the person helping me has always been extremely helpful and friendly. This time was Tyler and as always he explained everything in detail.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/23/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to pass your comments to Tyler your service advisors that help yo that day.

GA
Gerald A.
Service.
No stress!!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and it was nice to read that you had a stress free experience here at Lithia Hyundai.

AL
Albert L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Window motor replace
Average , lack of communication on parts and diagnostics.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to make sure that I replied back to your survey. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. Please be expecting a call from me so that I can further learn what had occurred during your service visit.

NB
Norman B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
A OK
Very courteous and thorough briefings

Got it done
After long wait times on the phone and making an appointment weeks out the routine service was done.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. Sorry that you were on hold on the phone for awhile. If need to in the future you can give me a call at my direct number 559-440-7984 for and service needs.

Robert C.
Merced, CA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was great.......user friendly and very courteous. :)
The only recommendation I would request is to have a courteous car wash.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/21/2018

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will discuss you comments at our next manager meeting and see what we can do.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Service is Excellent
The service is finished faster
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/21/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

NS
Nancy S.
Chowchilla, CA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Best service
They go the extra mile to be sure the customer is satisfied.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/21/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, i just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments in our next service meeting.

ED
Esther D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change

Dirk D.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
awesome service,
i had a 11 am appt. they took my car right in, fast and so friendly. i also had it washed while i was there , they did such a great job, inside and out. . i was on my way at 12:30pm.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/18/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to complete the resent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

James P.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy
Quick and easy...no pressure to have extraordinary service performed.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
It’s where I bought my car!
Bought my car there, so would like to continue doing business you as I love my car!

Rita H.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Everything was fine.
Service done in a timely manner.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 05/17/2018