Overall Rating 4.8431373/5Overall Rating 4.8431373/5Overall Rating 4.8431373/5Overall Rating 4.8431373/5rating 4.8431373
Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

RE
Ruth E.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Rob really took care of me. It didn't take long at all

John H.

Prompt service

PS
Precious S.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Rob Garcia takes care of things !
I deal with Rob about 90% of the time I bring my car in and he always make sure everything is good before I go and answers any questions I have . Had my car in and out with no worries !
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

VB
Vickie B.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service is the best and everyone is very professional and caring!!!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. And thank you for the kind and encouraging comments.

GO
Gustavo O.
Kerman, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

IH
Irma H.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I would like to see a nicer waiting room
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. And I will look into to see what we can do about that waiting lounge.

AF
Angelina F.
Great service!!
Everyone is friendly and wait is never long.

AJ
Angela J.
Professional and accomodating
I had an unexpected emergency trip and realized I had not recently had my oil changed. The service center was understanding of my situation and was able to accommodate my last minute crisis. They were not judgmental or demeaning and for this I am extremely impressed. Thank you guys so much. You have a customer for life.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/14/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

RV
Robert V.
Very professional
They did a great job of explaining why they couldn’t fix the problem. They are going to order the parts needed to fix it.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. We will be sure to call you when your parts arrive.

LW
Lee W.
Excellent Service Guys
We took our vehicle in for 1 year service, oil, tire rotation. The guys in the service bay were awesome!! The amount of time waiting was very minimal. The only complaint was the next day we noticed ALL FOUR tire pressure valve stems were barely on. It was as if they just set them on the thread and didn't even try to tighten it. I tried to call Saturday to let them know what happened but was left on hold for about 13 minutes before I hung up.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/13/2018

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey, and sorry to read that the valve stem caps were not put on tight.

Robert G.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
great staff
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/12/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

VJ
Victor J.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Freandly
Where very helpful had my car ready to go quick
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/12/2018

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

GR
Gloria R.
Friendly
Great service friendly service Clean areas
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/12/2018

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

JJ
Janice J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly & hepful staff.
Excel lent customer service, kind, listening & helpful... not pushy. All questions answered right then and there, no games. We enjoyed our experience purchasing our vehicle at Fresno Hyundai.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/10/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone serivce manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey, I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

Mendota, CA
Helpful service department.
My service agent was very helpful. Repair on car truck was done fast.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/10/2018

CT
Cosmo T.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisor and quick and friendly service.

PS
Paul S.
Easy fast efficient
Everyone was nice the job was done quickly and most importantly well.

MF
Mary F.
I'm always happy
Great

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Accommodations
It took a little longer then expected but the guy who helped me was very professional and answer to whatever I had to ask about my car...