Overall Rating 4.776117/5Overall Rating 4.776117/5Overall Rating 4.776117/5Overall Rating 4.776117/5rating 4.776117
Overall Rating 2.31343/5Overall Rating 2.31343/5rating 2.31343rating 2.31343rating 2.31343

KH
Kristin H.
Coarsegold, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Waited longer than what I was told. Were the water dispenser and coffee maker for customers in waiting area? Only witnessed employees using them.

Leroy S.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Tyler was great
Tyler did his best to make sure I had all my work done and had my car back to get to work.

CP
Christian P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and to the point
Didnt have to waste time. Got checked in and got my car at the exact time the gentleman told me it would be done.

AA
Helpful and accommodating

Johanna H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
engine and tire repair
Dave Martinez did a great job seeing to the repair on my engine and Jeff O' Kelley did a great job getting my tire repaired.

Ronald B.
Madera, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
kept to schedual
Service was quick, no unneeded parts were changed, drop off was quick

Clovis, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
The people!
Sometimes things just go wrong with a car. How you are treated and the services your car receives, makes a world of difference. Tyler treats people with dignity. He is courteous, knowledgeable, and on his A game at all times. Thank you for making not so great situations bearable.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/17/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for the positive comments. I will make sure to share your comments with Tyler and to the rest of the service team.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
It is a nice place
It’s a friendly place and service is fast
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/17/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Maria G.
Sanger, CA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Valuable Input
I went for a oil change & I received as a courtesy a complete inspection of my car & they performed a tire rotation, as a recommendation. Reliable service!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/17/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

2014 Hyundai Equus
Review
Review
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/18/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I do appreciate you taking the time to complete the recent survey. I would like to however contact you so that I can  further learn what did or did not occur during your service visit. Maybe there is something  that I can do. Please be expecting a call from me on Monday. Thank you.

AF
Angelina F.
Friendly employees
The service on my vehicle was done in a timely matter.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/16/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to  take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

PB
Peggy B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Customer service
Everyone is friendly and the service is completed quickly
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/16/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

HA
Haylie A.
Madera, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service - so far so good
Having had to keep adding oil lately - took the car in at 99,447 mi and was informed by 100,000 mi or 10 years they'll do a diagnostic test for oil consumption. Going well so far, hope they can fix it. Too soon to tell.

Jennifer G.
great customer service
veey fast gd concerned csr
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/17/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

ZC
Zully C.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
The service gentleman gave me his attention right away, allowed me to tell him my concern, told me what other service my car needed and kept me aware of what they had found in my concerns. I like to feel that I matter and so do my concerns about my car. After all one does not want to feel that one only matters when you purchase a car but also when you take it for service; this will bring me back over and over to purchase a car and take it at the same place to be serviced.

John L.
Great Service#
I can always count on getting excellent service. I can also get in and out very quickly!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/14/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Diane H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
My service visit at Lithia Hyundia couldn’t have gone smoother. I was greeted pleasantly, took care of paperwork quickly and when my car was ready I was personally accompanied to the parts department where I had a question. Exceptional customer service!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/13/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

not great
not happy
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/13/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I try to make the time to contact every customer whether they have a good or an unpleasant service experience. I would like to take a few minutes to talk to you so that I can learn what did or did not occur during your service visit. If I am not made aware of the problem I will not be able to make the necessary changes to prevent them from occurring in the future. Please be expecting a call from me today thank you.

Kerman, CA
08/12/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor, unfortunately I don't remember his name was extremely helpful.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/14/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. The service writer that helped you was Tyler, I will make sure to share your positive comments with him.

SJ
Stephen J.
Coarsegold, CA
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Tech was excellent!
See above
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/17/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.