Overall Rating 4.8809526/5Overall Rating 4.8809526/5Overall Rating 4.8809526/5Overall Rating 4.8809526/5rating 4.8809526

2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Mrs
Good customer service

AK
Armen K.
great service
As always on time,fast and professional.
Special thanks to very respected by me,great person and professional Jeff O'KELLEY.

Doraina D.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Quick service!

AR
Amanda R.
Awesome!
Friendly Serive Writers. Got my service done quicker than usual!

Lee S.
service
As usual they did great, Didn't wait long and did what needed to be done.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/14/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking a moment to tell us how your service went.

John L.
Great and fast service!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/13/2018

Good afternnon this Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, it is always a pleasure seeing you coming in for service. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Joan B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!
There was no line. Service Manager was professional and friendly.
Service was completed on time.

Diane M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car servicing
When bringing my car for service, I appreciated the care and concern provided by Jeff. He explained all needed services and gave me a time frame. The customer lounge was comfortable and offered a handy coffee machine.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/13/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with Jeff.

Debbie R.
07/11/2018
I appreciate you meeting with us yesterday and going over everything in detail. I also appreciate you taking care of the repair at no charge & saying that I would be reimbursed for my charges last week. You put my mind at ease & we feel much better about Lithia going forward.

Lithia certainly has the right person as Sales Manager! Thank you so much Matt
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/12/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to fill out the follow up survey. If there is anything that I can do you you in the future please give us a call.

Sylvester B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Sylvester B
Service was prompt, efficient and courteous.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/11/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

Larry S.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The Boys in the service area
Everyone does such a great job there, all wanting to help you for what ever you need done.

I have never worked with a new car dealership that was so helpful, Jeff does a great job too.

Thanks again
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/13/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your

PW
Pamela W.
Merced, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent customer service
We purchased our Sonata from here even though we live in Merced. Lithia found the exact vehicle we wanted and then has given us excellent service for the last three years. We will continue to drive from Merced.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/13/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and I will make sure to pass your kind comments to the rest of the service team.

KY
Katinka Y.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Matt called me and we resolved the issue amicably. Thank you.
Thank you Matt. This is our THIRD Elantra but this one is over 100,000 miles and runs beautifully because Lithia and my husband take such care of this car.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Errors may happen but I wish it would not be with my car.
Thank you.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/10/2018

Good afternoon tis is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just had a chance to read your comments let me look into that gas rebate card concern that you were talking. Also I am very sorry that you had to return back to the dealership for the oil leak concern. Please be expecting a call from me soon about the gas reimbursment concern.

MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/12/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to speak to me the other day. I hope that after our conversation I answered all of your concerns and it was a pleasure speaking to you. If you mind taking a few minutes to fill out the follow up survey I would appreciate it. Please give me a call at any time if you should have any questions in the future. Thank you again.

AW
Alexander W.
Porterville, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast, curtious prof service.
Highly recommendable.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/10/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Sandra H.
Fast & Friendly service

Modesto B.
Fast service
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/10/2018

Good morning this Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

IF
Irene F.
Madera, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service on car
The service was excellent. Service with a smile.

KH
Kimberley H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Lithia Service
The service reps are friendly and very helpful! Service is quick!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/10/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with your service advisor Tyler.

OS
Ortiz S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Continue to us Lithia Hyundai
Always a pleasure to go to Lithia, My service rep really knows his stuff and takes great care of me. Thanks again Tyler!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/09/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lihtia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share you comments with Tyler and with the rest of the service team.

VM
Vivian M.
Riverbank, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2018 Category: Service
FANTASTIC Customer service.
We have two Hyundai vehicles both have been serviced at this dealership. Rob has been a big help making sure both cars are in top running condition. When I arrived for this visit there were multiple cars going in for service and I was expecting to wait 3 hrs for an oil change! 1 hr later Rob walked in and said the car was already to go. He always goes the extra mile to ensure the customer is happy. Thanks again Rob for all your help.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/10/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for letting us know how we did. I will make sure to share you comments with Rob and with the other employees here in service.