Overall Rating 4.8026309/5Overall Rating 4.8026309/5Overall Rating 4.8026309/5Overall Rating 4.8026309/5rating 4.8026309
Overall Rating 2.39474/5Overall Rating 2.39474/5rating 2.39474rating 2.39474rating 2.39474
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

ED
Eleazar D.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Alway receive great customer service. Thank you

WB

Melisa D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service!
The service I received was outstanding! Matthew, in the services department, was so welcoming and helpful. He made me feel at ease and I literally couldn't have asked for better service from him. This was the smoothest and more enjoyable times I've ever had to get my car serviced.

DT
Devan T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service, fast service!
David was very helpful and nice! He gave me a time estimate and it was done sooner than expected. The service total was affordable for what was done (oil change and tire rotation). I definitely recommend getting your Hyundai serviced here in Fresno.

Madera, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Service for oil change
Service writer, Tyler Davis, was courteous and knowledgeable. My vehicle was serviced at the appointment time, so I was in and out as anticipated.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/03/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for telling us about your service experience. I will make sure to share your comments with Tyler.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Good
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/03/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Maria C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Good service they kept me up dated on what was going on
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/03/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for the positive comments.

NH
Nou H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/30/2019 Category: Service
They're awesome
They're always fast and quick. Love the service. Friendly staff as well
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/30/2019

Good morning thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for the positive comments.

SE
Shirley E.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Experience
Lithia is wonderful! I will always continue servicing my car here. They are so efficient in every way. David was so kind and took the time to answer all of my questions.

Clovis, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
Once the service is set up, it is fulfilled in a timely and effective manner.

Janet L.
11/25/2019
Rescore Previous Review
As usual Lithia's attention to their customer concerns rates 5 plus stars.
All service experiences have been above and beyond; with the exception of a slight delay during the last scheduled service.
This was addressed immediately by the service manager.
Once again, excellent customer service you will not often find! Highly recommend both the product and the service!

SO
Steven O.
11/24/2019 Category: Service
In and out
Another service visit with Lithia. Nothing bad to report. Oil and wipers replaced in just over an hour. Same friendly faces and Jeff always answers my many questions.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/25/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

LG
Linford G.
Madera, CA
11/23/2019 Category: Service
I had an appointment I eas in an out as promised.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/23/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

TP
Talona P.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Talona Pitts
I enjoy seeing Mr Tyler when it’s time for oil change. He always Greets me with a Smile and Friendly service. Me Tyler listens to my concerns and provides great feedback. I truly appreciate the Fantastic Customer Service, Carr and concern Mr Tyler provides each time I visit. We need more people like Mr Tyler in world. Thanks again and God bless you
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/23/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I am very happy to read that Tyler provided you with great service. We here at Lithia are grateful for having such a dedicated team member. Also thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

MF
Michelle F.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Trunk wouldn't open
I took my car in because my trunk wouldn't open. I got Jeff as my advisor and is always very happy and helpful. I had to leave my car a few hours but they made sure to get it done that day and offered me a ride home. My only complaint which has nothing to do with their services is if my truck would stop working again. I do have warranty on my car so I know it'll be covered but just the fear of not being able to get groceries or get to the spare but that's just a "what if". But as for their service again very professional and not to mention the coffee and doughnuts
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/22/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Incredible Service
I went in for a routine oil change and I was helped within seconds by the incredibly friendly staff. The oil change didn’t take very long and the level of care was just great. Seriously some of the best customer service I’ve ever had. Thanks for taking care of me and my car!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/22/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

TP
Teri P.
Selma, CA
Amazing service!
I like going to Lithia for my car washes. Because of the wonderful service I receive. Brent, Don, and Robert always make sure we are taken care of. And that we leave satisfied with whatever we need.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/22/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. our goal is to always put the customer first and we're happy to hear we exceeded your expectations.

LI
Laura I.
Clovis, CA
Great employees.
Customer service is great. All the guys are so friendly.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/22/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for your king words.

SF
Steven F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best Service department
Everything happened on time and service people were fantastic.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/22/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey, this is the type of expereince we strive to deliver.

Migdalia P.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/22/2019

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.