Overall Rating 4.7945167/5Overall Rating 4.7945167/5Overall Rating 4.7945167/5Overall Rating 4.7945167/5rating 4.7945167
Overall Rating 2.36986/5Overall Rating 2.36986/5rating 2.36986rating 2.36986rating 2.36986

Coarsegold, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Happy customers
Very fast and courteous service!

Sharon H.
Madera, CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I have always taken my 2004 Hyundai Sante Fe to Lithia for service; I plan to continue when I purchase a new Hyundai.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/15/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

KP
Kenneth P.
Dinuba, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
They were packed on a Saturday before a Monday Holiday but still managed to get our oil change done in decent amount of time!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Good experience
Received great service. Was provided immediate shuttle service back to my office. Received phone call within 1 hour 15 min that my car service was completed.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/13/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to take a minute and say I appreciate you taking the time to complete the recent survey and for the positive feedback.

HG
Heather G.
Great Customer Service
Fast service, Great Customer Service, always making sure we are taken care of.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey  We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.

AP
Antonio P.
Madera, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I love this place, everybody is great
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/13/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Johanna H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Im very pleased with the service I got. After they serviced my car they went the extra mile and took care of something I was worried about. And my service advisor Brett Kirby was very kind and polite.

WT
William T.
Clovis, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
My personal review.
Best service department overall I've had from dealerships in Fresno\Clovis area. That is the main reason I continue to shop cars and buy from Lithia Hyundai. On my 5th car from there.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking time to complete the recent survey and for the positive comments

TP
Teri P.
Selma, CA
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome experience!
I always have a wonderful experience Brent, Don, and Robert always make sure we are taken care of. I love getting my car cleaned there because of the amazing service I receive.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick service.
Fast service. Answered all questions. Good coffee. Great customer service. Thank you!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/11/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

MF
Marcia F.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
Took care of oil change, fluid changes, tire rotation, brake inspection in a timely courteous manner.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service  team.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Hyundai Elantra GT 2018 factory recall for rear hatch handle replacement
Missed original appointment time so had to reschedule to later date. Couldn't fit me in that day. Service rep Matt was efficient and knowledgeable and service for factory recall finished sooner than expected
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/11/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with your service advisor Matthew Appleby.

Sylvia S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Bought car here
good service

Brian S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Always Great!!
It is always a pleasure, I make an appointment, drop off my car, take the shuttle home, watch some tv and have lunch until the shuttle comes to pick me up. Not sure why anyone would go somewhere else.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/11/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service experience.

LA
Laura A.
GET THE WARRANTY!
MY 2017 HYUNDAI ELANTRA STARTED SHAKING HORRIBLY WHILE DRIVING. TOOK IT IN AND THE COILS NEEDED TO BE REPLACED, WARRANTY COVERED IT AND THEY GOT IT DONE IN 1 DAY!!

PB
Patti B.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor met us at arrival and quickly checked me in to my appointment. The service was completed within 30 minutes and results explained prior to checking out. Thank you for a great job!!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/05/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderonje service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with your service advisor and to the rest of the service team.

Dolores M.
Fowler, CA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Whenever I take my car to Lithia I feel confident that my car will be well taken care of.
As usual my car was fixed and returned to me functioning properly. We replaced a part that we obviously had worn out as we drive the car constanly--it is our home away from home! David, our service manager, explained everything that was to be fixed and applied the discount we had earned to the price. I normally have not trusted mechanics in the past, but this company has earned my trust. My confidence in what they say has grown since I bought this car al.ost 4 years ago.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/11/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to tell us about our service department. Glad to hear that we earned your trust and business.

Charles H.
Clovis, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Comfort, competence, helpful and knowledgeable
They ordered the part I needed, called me promptly, provided a courtesy ride and were expedient with the repair much to my satisfaction.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/11/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for the positive comments. I will make to share this with your service advisor Jeff.

Kenneth B.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Staff
Everyone in the Service Department is extremely helpful. They truly care about me as a customer.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 11/01/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Jenny R.