2020 Hyundai Elantra
Car service
I really enjoyed the welcome some of the service advisors gave me. I received great customer service and I feel the advisor went above and beyond just to make sure I was satisfied.

IM
Ivan M.
Clovis, CA
Exellent Job!
Quality work in timely manner!

Oil Change
When in for a normal oil change on my vehicle. The Advisor was professional and great at his job. It was while I was waiting for my car. That I went to the parts area to buy some seat covers. Was not greeted by the woman there she was on the phone. Made me wait for almost 15 minutes to tell me that they don't sell them anymore. They had other workers just walking and talking about non work related stuff. Like really they let them work here.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/28/2021

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I would like to give you a call so that I may further discuss your service visit the other day. Please be expecting a call from me as I look forward to speaking to you.

Clovis, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Brett and Mechanics are great!
Always surprised about how fast they are.

TP
Teri P.
Selma, CA
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service always!!
The service is always great. Whenever I need my car cleaned or if there is something going on. I can alway count on Lithia and the employees to make sure my car is taken care of. Brent has been taking care of my car. Since I brought it in 2018. Employees like him and Steven are what makes Lithia such a special place to trust with your car.

Dean D.
Coarsegold, CA
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/22/2021 Category: Service
They treat you fairly with no hype and do what they promise.
I bought my Hyundai Sonata in March and got a Really great deal. I bought it for the value and looks but my main motivation was the warranty - best in the business. I then extended it to a full 10-year, 100,000 bumper to bumper for a very reasonable price WITH Hyundai; not a third party. I am getting 40 mpg on the highway and over 30 mpg up and down the mountains and city driving.

I now have a vehicle that I am proud to own, enjoy driving, saving money on gas and don't have to worry about any mechanical issues for 10 years! Hyundai is building quite a reputation for quality and I expect to be driving this well into the 200,000 mile range and beyond!

Dean D.

HV
Humberto V.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is great
Love bringing my car here for regular Maintenance and oil change 3rd vehicle I bought here and I live my cars thanks
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/21/2021

SR
Samantha R.
07/19/2021 Category: Service
No help
I need answers, I’m under warranty and it’s about to expire and my car was not fixed correctly. I feel like I’m being ignored so I will HAVE to pay
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/19/2021

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I see that the repairs that were performed on your vehicle were covered under warranty. If there still is an issue with the taillights I would like to get your vehicle back into the dealership and take another look at it. Please be expected a call from me shortly as I would like to make sure your concerns are promptly resolved.

Michael D.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, reasonable and honest.
I'm happy the car i bought. I had no buyer remorse. I was pleasantly surprised by all of the support from the dealership, in person, online and with maintenance.

EW
Emily W.
07/12/2021 Category: Service
The guy that helped me was extremely nice I got an oil change and my car serviced and the guy included a coupon to make my out of pocket expenses lower
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/12/2021

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with your service advisor.

AC
Antonio C.
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Very nice people
This place is a very good place to buy and service your car i really like it

2019 Hyundai Veloster

Teri P.
Selma, CA
07/07/2021 Category: Service
The employees!
The employees making Lithia so great. They make customers like me want to keep coming back to get my car cleaned. Or for anything I need done on my car. Brent and Steven are really great employees. They made my experience so much better. Because they were so kind.

Kenneth B.
07/02/2021 Category: Service
The personnel.
The personnel are very accommodating. They offer the personal service that you don’t always find.

HW
Hannah W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed
I arrived a little before my appointment time and was told it would be an hour and forty to 2 hours for an oil change, even though I had my appointment. I said that was fine and I would wait. Almost two and a half hours after I had arrived, I asked if my car was ready. A technician told me it was in the bay and being worked on. Almost three and a half hours after I dropped my car off, it was ready. No one communicated with me about how long it was going to be over the time and I would definitely not have waited if I knew it was going to be that long. I purchased lifetime oil changes when I purchased my car earlier this year. I’m debating cancelling it because I don’t know why I would make an appointment and have it take forever when I could just go to JiffyLube and get an oil change done quickly. Pretty disappointed.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 07/06/2021

Good evening my name is Matt Calderone. I am the service manager Lithia Hyundai. I just read your review and would like to apologize that more communication did not take place. Unfortunately I am out of the office until July 8th. When I am back in the office I would like to discuss with you what my team and I can do to improve our communication process for our customers. I look forward to speaking with you.