1970 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.8571411/5Overall Rating 4.8571411/5Overall Rating 4.8571411/5Overall Rating 4.8571411/5rating 4.8571411
Overall Rating 2.30357/5Overall Rating 2.30357/5rating 2.30357rating 2.30357rating 2.30357

ES
Earl S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Tyler is a very good worker for Lithia Hyundai
Tyler and Bret are very good employees for Lithia Hyundai....

Melkon G.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Melkon G
Nope people, good service
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete the recent survey.

GO
Gustavo O.
Kerman, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

MF
Michelle F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/13/2019

KF
Kathryn F.
Sanger, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
It took much longer than I anticipated, but overall very happy

NS
Nancy S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They remember me
They know my car, give me timely, friendly service, pay attention to detail and make me feel like my concerns are their priority. I have highly recommended to friends and family who are also happy customers.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/13/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

Deborah D.
Battery
I like that Tyler knows his job so well. When I present him with a question he is ready to explain & has the answer.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to reach out and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and treats the customer very well.

Rosalie R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Been going here for the past 6 years, always happy with service. Thank u

FR
Frank R.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service at Hyundai
Hyundai service department is always great. People are courteous, friendly, and caring......I was done 30-45 min before promised....
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

VT

Kelli D.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
So fast and willing to help and answer questions
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

GE
Gregory E.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick Oil Change
Lithia Hyundai Fresno performed my Lifetime Oil Change & Inspection of my 2018 Elantra SE in less than 30 minutes! I LIKE That :)
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Lorena M.
Mendota, CA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff and service men very friendly professional And was done w/in 2 hours .. thank you so much!!!!!!!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/11/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Jared H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2019 Category: Service
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/05/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, i just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Lithia is awesome, but it wasn't enough to solve my problem
Service = awesome
Employees = super nice
My car problem = too complicated for Lithia, unfortunately. I can't personally blame Lithia for not being prepped to handle my car's trouble(s)

I would recommend the company and Lithia to people even though my I have whatever my car problem is. I just hope my car problem is rare.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/05/2019

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, when I get back into town here on Thursday I would to discuss your service visit further about the concerns that you are having with your vehicles  MPG. I am really glad to read that you have received awsome service from our employees here.

TD
Tony D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Service was courteous, thorough, and timely.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/04/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

PV
Pedro V.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
They are very polite and greet you with a good morning
They do their job very professional

NB
Nicole B.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Every time I come in for an oil change everyone is genuinely nice and welcoming. I always get all of my questions answered and feel safe about the recommendations given to me.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Very nice staff and workers
Great place.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/01/2019

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.