Overall Rating 4.8510672/5Overall Rating 4.8510672/5Overall Rating 4.8510672/5Overall Rating 4.8510672/5rating 4.8510672
Overall Rating 2.30435/5Overall Rating 2.30435/5rating 2.30435rating 2.30435rating 2.30435

LH
Lizbeth H.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and efficient
Very friendly and efficient
ROBERT P G. from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/15/2018

Good Morning this is Rob Garcia service advisor and I just wanted to say thank you for filling out the recent survey.

KD
Kimberly D.
Friendly staff
ROBERT P G. from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/15/2018

Good morning this is Rob Garcia service advisor and I just wanted to take the time out and say thank you for filling out the recent survey.

CT
Charles T.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly services
ROBERT P G. from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/15/2018

Good morning this is Rob Garcia service advisor and I just wanted to take the time and say thank you for filling out the recent survey.

LP
Lowell P.
Clovis, CA
Fast Service
Had several recalls and a malfunction light. I have a warranty at Carmax but wa sable to take it here sooner. Only complaint is I have a warranty at Carmax that Carmax said I could use there, but they said it was only for parts and the service cost 169.00. I had to travel that weekend so couldn't wait to take it to Carmax.
ROBERT P G. from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/12/2018

Good afternoon this is Rob Garcia service advisor and I just wanted to take the time and say thank you for filling out the recent survey.

consistency in service
Thank you Hyunda Lithia, Tyler was my service rep. I appreciate how they inform me of any recalls, take care of it and they answer whatever questions I may have.

Thank you Hyundai Team for keeping me save on the road.

Jean H.
Kerman, CA
Failure
Your service department did not re-set the service mileage reminder so I will now have to watch more closely. I depend on the reminder to make my appointments. Not at all happy. One more thing on my list when I look at trading in this car. Most likely will not be with your company.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/13/2018

Hi, this is Matt Calderone service manager at Lithia Hyundai, I am currently out of country but I am checking the emails and I seen your survey come through and read your comments, I will be back Thursday and I would like to give you call so that I can further discuss your service visit.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Helpful staff
Friendly, prompt service.

ST
Shauna T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service advisor
Great service by the advisor in letting me know what my next service will look like.
Prompt efficient service.
ROBERT P G. from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/12/2018

Good afternoon this is Rob Garcia service advisor and I wanted to take the time out and say thank you for filling out the recent survey.

Madera, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and recall correction
The service department was very accommodating, courteous. Since my husband and me were going to be there for three hours, we needed shuttle service as we didn't live in town. We were shuttle to the movie theater where we saw an awesome movie and also the shuttle service picked us up. Didn't feel the waiting period at all. The shuttle service helped in our waiting time not to be long and boring. GREAT SERVICE!!!
ROBERT P G. from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/12/2018

Good afternoon this is Rob Garcia service advisor and I wanted to take the time and say thank you for filling out the recent survey.

James P.
Clovis, CA
Prompt service
In and out for regular service...plus coffee and donuts.
Friendly service professionals.

Great Sevice
Great and fast is all I can say
ROBERT P G. from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/12/2018

Good afternoon this is Rob Garcia service advisor and I just wanted to take the time out and say thank you for filling out the recent survey.

MV
Michael V.
Lithia Hyundai Service
Courteous and timely response to questions and concerns.
ROBERT P G. from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/12/2018

Good afternoon this is Rob Garcia and I wanted to take the time and say thank you for filling out this survey!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent and timely work
Thank you for putting the effort to get my Santa Fe ready on the same day that I brought it in.

Dolores R.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Good service.
Excellent services in timely manner. Very courteous.

GO
Gustavo O.
Kerman, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent place
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/10/2018

This is Matt Calerdone from Lithia Hyundai Of Fresno thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

LC
Laniece C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Na
Na

AC
Amanda C.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I went in to get an oil change and potentially a tire rotation. I asked the service writer to please double check before rotating my tires to make sure they did indeed need them. Turns out I wouldn't need the tire rotation until my next oil change. I am really bad at getting names, or paying attention to names but he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions I had. Thanks Hyundai for the great service!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/10/2018

This is Tyler Davis from Lithia Hyundai Of Fresno thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad to hear your service experience went well.

GA
Georgia A.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional service
Service was preformed In timely manner.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/10/2018

This Is Matt Calderone Service manager at Lithia Hyundai Of Fresno Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

LL
Lydia L.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I’m a woman And the service gentleman Mr. Martinez explained everything to me he answered all my questions and made me feel very confident that my car was in good hands ..........he was right when I pick it up everything was fixed no complaints .🤗
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/08/2018

This is Tyler Davis from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad the visit went well.

08/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick Great Service
Dont change a thing Lithia of Fresno.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 08/08/2018

This Is Tyler at Lithia Hyundai Of Fresno thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.