2095 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.8474576/5Overall Rating 4.8474576/5Overall Rating 4.8474576/5Overall Rating 4.8474576/5rating 4.8474576
Overall Rating 2.30508/5Overall Rating 2.30508/5rating 2.30508rating 2.30508rating 2.30508

KP

Excellent service! It was fast and excellent!! John Long

Sandra W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
my service adviser Jeff
I always get the best service. Have been coming here for quite awhile.

Clovis, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Kind People

ZC
Zully C.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Service expectation
Better communication from service men, email helps, take a person to the place of rental, do not make them walk there and be aware of the coverage of rentals.

John H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Oil changed again

PW
Pamela W.
Merced, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Three month oil change
We bought our car here, and have had most of our services done here. Great people and service.

Janet L.
Prompt Attention/Excellent Service
Replaced a damaged part on my Santa Fe. Ordered part and and repaired exactly when my service writer said they would.
They always do what they say they are going to do and in a timely manner.
Highly recommend buying from them and servicing your vehicle here.
This is my 2nd car in the past 10 years and have never had a problem.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/15/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Katherine M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/14/2019 Category: Service
High quality work and customer service.
I had a slow leak in a tire, and ended up needing to purchase two new tires. Everything was taken care of there at the Lithia Service Dept. My only complaint was a long wait, but with them first needing to inspect the problem, then install and do the alignment, I understand that was to be expected. Thankfully, the customer lounge is comfortable. Pretty good coffee!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/15/2019

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

Avenal, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was done within a good time frame
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/15/2019

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Clovis, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Guys were nice and they were fast
Friendly and completed the safety upgrade fast

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and great service
Friendly and great service

PR
Pete R.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service in all was great
We are new to the area, it was our first time at Lithia Hyundai of Fresno and we were very happy with the service. Brett was very helpful and very knowledgeable. We will definitely continue to take our Hyundai for service to Lithia

Jeri F.
Good customer service
Service personnel are Always professional & friendly. My only concerns are with the recall issues which were not even being fixed. Just adding monitor and waiting for fire to happen. I didn’t not feel safe having my granddaughter in the car so I traded it in at a different dealer

04/12/2019 Category: Service
The bandaid instead of fixing the issue
Since they are unwilling to fix the issue until I get stranded or my car catches fire, I was not comfortable driving my sonata
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/12/2019

Good afternoon this is Jeff O'Kelley here at Lithia Hyundai service thank you for taking the time to speak to me earlier. And I appreciate the comments about the staff being king and professional. Hyundai also wants to make sure we are reaching out to our customer and doing follow up on a low score survey. After speaking to you I was glad to hear that it was more of an issue with the product and not us. If you have a few moments to fill out the follow up survey I would appreciate it. If there is anything that I may help you out with in the future please give me a call.

GM
Gary M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
They understand the customers needs
The team is always service with good attitude toward the customer. Thanks again for the great service.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/10/2019

Anna B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The people are always great I forgot the gentleman name that helped me sorry but thank you for your assistance you guys are all awesome .
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/10/2019

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

IF
Irene F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Customer service
I was treated with the utmost courtesy. Coffee was great!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/09/2019

DE
Don E.
Livingston, TX
Recalls
Okay
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/08/2019

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

SL
Sandra L.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Sandra L.
Hyundai service personnel are very professional and friendly. Great customer service.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/08/2019

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

KK
Karen K.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
50K service
Ex excellent
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/08/2019

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.