KT
Kim T.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Finding the problem to my Santa
The service was fast and friendly. And the work that was in question, was professionally carried out.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/23/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Happy to read that your service experience was fast and friendly. We always try to put customer first. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

Luis M.
Sanger, CA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
Took my car for a radio switch replacement. Jeff took good care of my visit, it was fast and my car also got a oil change.

KK
Kelly K.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
As always Jeff was great about getting my car serviced for what it needed. I appreciate his friendliness and honesty.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/21/2020

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I would like to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for giving us a 5 star review. I will make sure to share your comments with Jeff.

PW
Pamela W.
Merced, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Needed seat belt repair and driver's window repaired. Both were taken care of quickly.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/17/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to say thank you for giving us a 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing you vehicle again in the future.

GT
Gloria T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great for oil change and tire rotation
The service personnel are friendly and explain everything that will be done on the car before the work gets done. I purchased the life-time oil change when I purchased my vehicle. So I will definitely come back here for the service.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/17/2020

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for the five star rating. Please keep us in mind if we can assist you in the future.

LA
Laura A.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
The service advisor David awesome very friendly and Courteous. They had a shuttle ready for me to pick me up and drop me off from work. The driver who I believe his name was Lee was awesome as well!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I will make sure to share your comments with David and Lee.

JN
Judith N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly service people
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to express to us how your service was here at Lithia Hyundai.

VM
Victoria M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car service
They always take care of my car. It is a great service department
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/14/2020

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Great customer service overall
Customer service is excellent and they take care of your car.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/13/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience.

GE
Gregory E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service writer was great
Jeff makes it all good. Stays in touch with you and let’s you know where your at. They completed the service rather fast and all is good thanx
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/13/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia. Glad to hear that our service advisor Jeff took real good care of you.

TP
Timothy P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/13/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Andre S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2020 Category: Service
People, price and quality service
Feel confident and trust that the whole staff will satisfy my vehicles need to the highest and fullest extent.

WT
William T.
Clovis, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Service Dept, Hyundai
Friendly knowledgable people. All makes and models as far as I know.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/13/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

TT
Timothy T.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Maintance Service
Very poor, driving a $50,000 auto with a $10 radio
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/12/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I had a chance to pull your service record and I see we did a recall on your vehicle and we inspected for a for a radio fading concern but was unable to duplicate it or find anything wrong with it this time.  I would like to give you a call so that I can further discuss your concerns with the radio.Thank you.

Moivern S.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Brett in service always goes above and beyond to ensure a positive experience during services that are needed on my car. I have the lifetime oil change so I am there quite often. Every single appointment we had there, Brett have always been so good to us!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 02/11/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I appropriate you taking the time to complete the recent survey and for your positive comments. We always try to make sure customers receive first class service.