Clovis, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Service is good
I like I can schedule an appointment and get there and they have it written down with a nice greeting hello and patiently answer any questions I might have.

SF
Steven F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The people working there
Could not have been better. Everything on time as promised

Clovis, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Repairs
Car was in shop longer than anticipated and explained. It could be due to Covid so we extended grace and not frustration.

KD
Karen D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Service
EVERY TIME I COME IN THE SERVICE PERSON IS VERY FRIENDLY AND THE WORK IS DONE RIGHT
BUYING THE CAR THERE WAS GREAT AND HAVING THE SERVICE DONE THERE IS GREAT I CAN'T ASK FOR ANY BETTER
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 10/17/2020

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete complete the recent survey.

TP
Teri P.
Selma, CA
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Incredible service!
Brent always takes care of my car. Don always does an excellent job cleaning my car. But this time was a different person Brennan cleaned my car. And he did a great job just like Don. I love the employees at Lithia because of the fantastic service I always receive.

Monica H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Service friendly
Clean and friendly all the service techs were pleasant and knowledgeable with my car and questions
I did not like one of your techs I felt was unfriendly and honestly showed some racial vibes I was uncomfortable
He’s gone and I did mention how I felt to a service tech

Maryann C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2020 Category: Service
The customer service is friendly & listen to my request.
Friendly quality service

LL
Lourdes L.
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Happy to have a Hyundai car
Honest service. Never tried to sell me what I didn't need.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 10/06/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

KT
Keyshay T.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Today my tech made sure that I was in and out ASAP. He kept me updated on the process.

Jamie C.
Oakhurst, CA
09/29/2020 Category: Service
The employees and the hard work they do
The employees and the hard work they doThey are quick courteous and efficient
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/30/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments during our next visit.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service, expect to wait..
customer service and car service was great. Not so great is the time you have to wait to get your vehicle back (1 1/2 hours for scheduled oil change and added tire rotation)

09/28/2020 Category: Service
The job
Respectful, cleanliness, polite, professional.. And DONE!
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/28/2020

TJ
Tomeka J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
2019 Hyundia Sonata
I love all the services at Hyundai and the workers.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 09/29/2020

This is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai

GS
Gregory S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra

Lithia Hyundai of Fresno Service Department
The Lithia Hyundai service department led by Matthew Calderone was/is a very respectable and authentically detailed oriented in making sure that your concerns are addressed. When I say authentically, Matthew and or his staff will take personal time to individually address your issue with empathy. Respectfully, to address my issue with compassion and empathy is (worth more) than a 5 Star Rating. Thanks You Matthew

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I remember speaking to you in my office. Did you have a change to call the Hyundai Motor Company customer service number that I gave you? Please be expecting a call from me today so that I can further assist you.

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me.

IF
Irene F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Feedback
I have always had great customer service. The service on my car is completed in timely manner. If the service will take longer than anticipated, I am always made aware ahead of time so that I can make arrangements to fit my schedule.

This is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.