Lithia Hyundai of Fresno

Samantha G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2021 Category: Service
You guys are amazing!
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 01/19/2021

Jorge C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Comfort and Safety
Really great customer service since I scheduled my appointment. This place is awesome!!

GT
Gloria T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable personnel work here
The service department has friendly knowledgeable personnel that always take good care of my vehicle. When I come in at the appointment time they quickly take my vehicle and get to work on it. They deliver my vehicle in a timely manner.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 01/02/2021

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Good
Good

Good afternoon this Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. We look forward to serving you vehicle again in the future.

KG
Kenneth G.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Great place for Hyundai service in Fresno area
Received email notice that service was due. Scheduled service visit in reasonable timeframe. Service done on time. I bought prepaid service plan, would be nice if that automatically showed up on computer at check-in

AL
Allen L.
Clovis, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/30/2020 Category: Service
From day one they went above and beyond
I really like the service from the salesmen to the auto techs and service manager

2012 Hyundai Accent
12/28/2020 Category: Service
The workers
The workers are very polite and patient.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/30/2020

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete survey.

EA
Eliseo A.
Firebaugh, CA
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Buenos
Estoy muy contento con mi carro
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 01/05/2021

Good morning, we here at Lithia Hyundai appreciate you taking the time to complete the recent survey. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future we are for you you.

ZC
Zully C.
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
The service department men are not only nice but courteous and informative. The service to my car was done in great time and I can always count on my car running smoother. I like that I can wait for my vehicle when I make an appointment and the amenities they have there are great. If Ihave any kind of complain, it gets taken care of fast and I will keep buying and taking my vehicle there as long as I drive.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/26/2020

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for your positive feedback. We look forward to serving you vehicle again in the future.

Selma, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Fast service & good customer service
Love it here

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. We look forward to serving your vehicle again in the future. Happy New Years.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/24/2020 Category: Service
staff
Great group from start to finish.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/24/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and Happy Holidays.

Minh Tan D.
Clovis, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Friendly website for users to make appointment
Customer service staff is friendly and explain the services in details
The waiting room is quite small but well-equipped

GH
Genise H.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
Matthew and his crew went above and beyond to make sure my problem was resolved. Thank you so much 😊

12/21/2020 Category: Service
Appointments
Needed all work completed at one time instead of returning. I also had to reset my own tire pressure control
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/21/2020

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to complete the recent survey. I would like to give you a call so that I may try to resolve any addition concerns that your having. Please be expecting a call from me shortly.

MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/23/2020

This is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for bringing your vehicle back in to us so that we can diagnose you intermittent no start concern. Your service visit experience is very important to us. If you would not mind taking a few minutes to fill out the follow up survey I would appreciate it.

WF
wonderly f.
12/20/2020
Employees like Service advisors like 66674 David Martinez
The service was exceptional .David Martinez was wonderful in all that he did to assure me that my car was being cared for. He kept informed from the beginning to the end when i picked my vehicle up. He was kind, courteous and very professional. He made sure he listened and really kept me informed as to what was wrong with my vehicle and what they fixed and why. Thankyou so, so much David Martinez and the Lithia Hyundai mechanics.

GB
Gunder B.
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Efficiency is high, satisfied with customers services, prompt and convenient.