Overall Rating 4.8431373/5Overall Rating 4.8431373/5Overall Rating 4.8431373/5Overall Rating 4.8431373/5rating 4.8431373
Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

Luiz M.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Keep up the great service.
I love the service department they do a great job. I have my cars oil changed regularly and car checked out to make sure everything is running smooth. My family has purchased 6 cars from Lithia so it's clear we are happy with them and will continue to be a customer. Thanks Lithia for providing great overall customer service.

EM
Enrique M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jeff at your Hyundai service center
Got great service from both of the people that helped us in the service center they were both great

Margaret H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone has always been professional and very nice.

SF
Sarah F.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff in the service center
David was great!

Danielle M.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
I've had many problems with some of the service advisors in the past but this crew they have now works great together and it shows with their kindness they now show their customers. Thank you for the great service I was provided!!

ND
Nicole D.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased
Everyone was extremely helpful and pleasant, the customer service was above and beyond. I don’t know the mechanics name but he did amazing work on my car and took care of the issue. Jeff O’Kelly was such amazing help. I hope my car doesn’t have further issues but life happens and I know I’ll be taken care of.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and I will make sure to share your comments with Jeff and the technicians John and Jordan

Dolores R.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great service .
Very cordial, work done in timely manner. Really good service.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

NZ
Natalie Z.
Great
Very attentive and make sure your needs are meet
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with your service advisor.

TN
Thomas N.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Taking a car and checking it twice
When I turned my vehicle in for a check engine light, the service writer went the extra distance to research my warranty. The car was serviced in a timely manner and covered by its warranty. I have only had excellent service from Lithia.

Thanks
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with your service advisor and to the rest of the service team.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
David was wonderful
David was accommodating. Ater my car was finished i realized I forgot to mention my free perks from the Hyundia coupons. He nicely reopened my ticket and added the free work.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at LIthia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

PF
Pamela F.
Clovis, CA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
My experience was quick and I was treated very well. Great customer service and my service consulatant was awesome!
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the service team.

FS
Freddy S.
North Fork, CA
Very friendly
The guy who helped me (I forget his name) was amazing. Very friendly, explained everything

JE
Joel E.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Too difficult to make appointments.
It is hard to make appointments, when you call, you are always placed on hold, and they never have appointments for close dates, it is always at least a week away. Last time had to bring car twice, it was not fixed correctly.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank your for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I just had a chance to read your comments and I would like to further discuss your service visit here with us. Please be expected a call from me. Thank you

Jacqueline M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The place its great
And explain everithing thanks
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning  this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Melvin D.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Always Good Service
They always take care of my car fast and accurate. I love to get coffee and sit and watch t.v in the waiting room.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. Glad to hear your enjoyed our customer lounge.

Deborah D.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Experience at Lythia Service Dept
My experience with Lythia service dept is always wonderful. I've been with them since Dec 2014 till now. If you have any questions about you vehicle, they have the answer.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/13/2018

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Jaymie B.
Clovis, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Always a Pleasure
Tyler Davis is always a pleasure to work with. The level of customer service that he provides well exceeds my expectations and he always goes above and beyond. His friendly personality is a plus.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/13/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I will make sure to share your comments with Tyler.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Service is quick and professional
Scheduling maintenance service is very easy online. When I arrive, I just drive into the bay entrance for service. The representatives are quick to meet and greet me. They give me an estimate for price and completion time. They are professional and nice. This is the first time that I have leased a car. I added the oil change service to the contract. I have had two oil change services so far. Each appointment was quick and easy.

Lucy B.
Lucy B
Great Customer Service, was treated in a timely manner. Will return to continue to service my Hyundai Sonata 2017 Sport at this location. Did request to have my Windshield Wiper Fluid filled and that was not done. Other than that it was a good experience.
MATT C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 12/15/2018

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and sorry that the windshield washer fluid was not topped off.

Good jobs