Madera, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Personnel is friendly and makes me feel welcomed.
Personnel is friendly and try to do thier best to accommodate you in a timely manner. Coffee is great!!

LT
Linda T.
San Jose, CA
04/06/2021 Category: Service
The customer service I received was very good
The customer service I have received has been very good the service man who took care of me Gianni is very good at what he does and I did appreciate everything he did for me. My car is there now and they are working on it so I am thinking positive that I will get it back complete completely done and will appreciate all their help

04/05/2021 Category: Service
None
I am very disappointed since I took my car back for the lifetime warranty on the engine as I was promised it did take quite a long time but I was offered a loaner so that was very nice but obviously it is not right because I've had to loners since the engine supposedly was put in the right way. Still waiting I took it back on Friday morning again because it got stuck in park again and I have not heard from them
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/05/2021

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just seen you review response I just wanted to let you know when I get into work tomorrow I will look into your concern and give you call. If you need to get ahold of me I can be reached at 440-7984

MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/06/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to speak to today. I make it a point to read our customer comments and try to make things right and I hope that we did. If you would not mind taking a few minutes to fill out the follow up survey I would appreciate it.

Karan B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Thank you!

Dolores M.
Fowler, CA
03/26/2021 Category: Service
When I take my car to Lythia I know that I have left it with an efficient staff.
An unorganized staff at any organization will not do a great job--Lythia personnel begins their excellent organization from the time an appointment is made to the moment they return your car to you. I can plan my activities for the time my car is in the shop. I can plan my return to pick up my car based on the approximation of time given to me. I know that should they need more time I will be notified immediately. I have to believe that they have an excellent communication system in place. Good organized businesses with sound communication systems make for efficient employees. As a customer I value their efficiency.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
Slow service
Long waiting time to get your car worked on even though you set a appointment time,not worth it.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 03/24/2021

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to complete the recent survey. I do read our customer comments and I would like to the opportunity to speak to you so that I can further discuss your service visit. Please be expecting a call from me before end of day.

JN
Judith N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I do want to say I appreciate your comments and I have seen in the past you have filled out Hyundai survey in the part and have received 5 star service but it looks like at this visit we fell short of expectation and I am sorry for that. I would like to give you a call so that I may further discuss your service visit.

MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for talking the time to speak to me tonight. If there is anything that I can help you out with in the future please give me a call. If your would not mind taking a few minutes to fill out the follow up survey I would really appreciate it.

OC
Osvalda C.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 03/23/2021

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to complete the recent survey. Your service experience is very important to us. Please be expected a call from me today so that I may try to resolve some of your concern. I look forward to speaking to you.

AL
Allen L.
Clovis, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/22/2021 Category: Service
The people
This place has always went above and beyond to help customers

2020 Hyundai Venue
Venue
👌🏻

Good afternoon this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the 5 star review.

KT
Keyshay T.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2021 Category: Service

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for the 5 star review.

AH
Astrid H.
03/15/2021 Category: Service
I have been going to Lithia Hyundai for 4 years and have always been greeting friendly and they always take care of any concerns I may have.
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 03/16/2021

Good morning this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey.

Josie R.
Clovis, CA

03/14/2021 Category: Service
MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 03/15/2021

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey. I appreciate you bringing your concern to my attention. I would like to give you a call so that I can further discuss your service visit. I do make it a point to look into customer concerns and try to resolve them. I look forward to speaking to you, thank you.

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me, I will make sure in our next service meeting I bring up your concerns. If you would not mind taking a few minutes to fill out the follow up survey I would appreciate it. And please if there is any thing I can assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to call.

CG
Charles G.
El Portal, CA
03/13/2021 Category: Service

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the recent survey and for bring your concern to my attention. I had a chance to pull your repair order and I would like to give you a call so that I can further discuss your service visit. Your complete satisfaction is our goal please be expected a call from me.

MATTHEW C., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno responded on 04/13/2021

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. Sorry that we keep missing each other calls. When you have a minute listen to your voice mail message that I left you here just now. If you would not mind taking a few minutes to fill out the follow up survey I would really appreciate it. Hyundai Motor Company wants to make sure we are reaching out to our customer and trying to resolve any of their concern. Thank you

JN
John N.

03/13/2021 Category: Service

Good evening this is Matt Calderone service manager here at Lithia Hyundai. I try to make it a point to read and review every survey. I see we fell short of expectation on this service visit. I would like to give you a call so that I can further learn what did not did not occur at this visit. Please be expecting a call from me tonight, I look forward to our conversation.

Good evening this is Matt Calderone thank you for taking the time to speak to me tonight. We do really appreciate you business and we will try to make every effort to make to make sure our customer our completely satisfied. If you have a few minute if I may ask you to take the time to fill out the follow up survey I would really appreciate it.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Need improvement
I’ve been going to the dealership since I bought my car back in 2019 and have always had an issue. Weather it be long wait times the lack of common courtesy and Communication to let you know that your car is almost done or making sure the right type of job is getting done to the car. If I was having to pay out of pocket for these services I would most likely choose a different establishment to get all my Maintenance done at. But what more would you expect from a free service.