Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Douglas R.
Augusta, MT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I received a review of my car and very good and efficient service.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for your survey response.  We greatly appreciate hearing from our customers so that we can develop processes and implement training that works to better serve you.  Your feedback is essential to that process.  We thank you for your business and your friendship to the dealership.  We value our customer for life and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs.

Todd Ramsted – Assistant Service Manager

LL
Laura L.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
They communicated well and worked with my schedule.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for your response to the survey.  We greatly appreciate hearing from our customers so that we can tailor our policies and training towards serving our community better.  Your feedback is vital in accomplishing that with our staff.  We so appreciate your business and for choosing us for your automotive needs.

Todd Ramsted – Assistant Service Manager

Ruth B.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Being greated with a big smile, as I was.
Everyone was happy, even tho I didn't have an appointment, they out of their way to get the job done and a little farther, Thank You
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for your positive response following your recent service visit.  We love to hear from our customers and you feedback is beneficial for improving our training and our processes.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs.

Todd Ramsted Assistant Service Manger

Melissa C.
San Angelo, TX
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Frank for getting me in within an hour.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback concerning your service visit.  We love to hear from our customers, especially when we are getting it right.  I will pass on your survey to the whole team.

Joanne B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
In and out
Had an appointment got in and out right on time.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback.  We value to comments of our customers and we use these surveys as a training tool for our people so that we can serve our customers better.  Thank you so much for choosing us for all of your automotive needs, we greatly appreciate the business.

BA
Beverly A.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2018 Category: Service
want service performed by dealership where purchased (was Bennett Imports then)
trust you to know how to service/maintain vehicle - I assume the oil and lube was done correctly
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you so much for your response to the survey, we value all of our customers comments and suggestions and use them to improve our training and our policies and procedures so that we can better serve you.  Thank you for choosing us for all of your automotive needs, your business is important to us as is your friendship.  Please let us know if we can do anything to improve your service experience.

08/30/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance and Tire Repair
Service Tech representative was friendly and responsive.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We love hearing from our customers so that we can constantly improve our policies and procedures to provide the finest automotive customer service experience possible.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting with all of your future automotive needs.

KD
Kenneth D.
Helena, MT
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Friendly staff
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback.  We greatly appreciate hearing from our customers.  Thank you so much for choosing us for your automotive needs.

08/20/2018 Category: Service
good service
The service department was good but needs improvement in communication.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your repairs.  We greatly appreciate hearing from our customers both when we get it right and when we have areas we can improve upon.  I will take your comments and share them with the staff and review our standing policies and procedures for customer contact so that we can be more effective in that area in the future.  Thank you for your business, it is greatly appreciated.

WH
William H.
Vaughn, MT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Bills vehicle
I was satisfied with the the appointment. They took the car right in at the appointment time. They explained the details after & that was nice information to know. Thanks BILL
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!  We love being your hometown dealer and look forward to assisting with all of your future automotive needs.  Thank you for choosing us, your business is appriciated.

JO
Joseph O.
08/03/2018
Fast and Friendly
Upon returning from our latest road trip, We noticed that the grill on our Tuscon had popped out of the valance. Stopped in the the service department to see about scheduling a repair, and the rep let me know they would fix it right away. They had me pull in and they tried to fix it on the ground, but couldn't easily access the grill. They then put it u on the lift and I was out and done in less than 30 min. No charge! Will definitely be back .
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 08/03/2018

Outstanding!  Thank you for the feedback and we appriciate your business.

EC
Eric C.
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Chris in the service area was very helpful and explained all the needed information.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 07/30/2018

VC
Vera C.
Belt, MT
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Quick
I caled that morning to schedule and oil change and they got me in in 45 minutes. Mr. Aranda welcomed me the minute I walked in the door and made me feel right at home. they got my car in right away and showed me where I could wait. The waiting room was clean and comfortable and I was very pleased with the overall experience. Thank you so much.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 07/25/2018

LT
Lisa T.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
My oil was changed a few weeks previous and I discovered my vehicle was leaking oil. Not something I expected for a new vehicle. So the reason for this visit was to remedy the problem. They did get me in immediately but I felt that the explanation of why my vehicle was leaking oil was not clear. I think that is was apparent that they had not replaced a seal or gasket the first time round. This is poor workmanship and makes me question bringing my vehicle back to this service department.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 07/23/2018

Sorry for not being up to your expectations. As for the drain plug orings, even tho we replace them every time, there can be manufacturing errors that can cause leaks. We are sorry for this and is no way the work we put out to our customers. I understyand how you feel completely and hope in the future you give the dept. and chance to make it right again for you

Browning, MT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service fast and efficient
In and out in less than 1 hour
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 07/11/2018

RL
Russell L.
Rudyard, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Just plain awesome!
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/19/2018

We are working hard to make this a Great service dept. Thank you for the kind words on your service. We Love we are doing it the Montana Way and hope you keep enjoying your service dept. Thank you again for the Business

Leah B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Honest, friendly, reliable service
I always go to Lithia of Great Falls for all my Hyundai service needs because I find them to be very honest, they do not push you to do things to your car and have actually told me my car didn't need me to do a few things when I asked about them.....you don't get the big push to spend more money when you go there which is greatly appreciated so I trust them with my car. Their service is also reliable as I have not had any problems with needing to return after a service with something wrong. And they are friendly too!!! What more could you ask for.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/18/2018

Cynthia C.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service orientated
They were friendly and accommodating. I’ve had my car in a few times, and they’ve always done a good job.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you fr Truting us with you car,,it is always nice to hear we are getting the store to our customers satisfaction, thank you again

Kennewick, WA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid Sonata
The service staff are very professional and efficient. My car seems to have a check engine light issue that isn’t giving a correct code for the mechanics to make the proper repair. Check engine light is on again after only six days of the last repair try..
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and more importantly for yur business.  We value you as a customer and greatly appriciate you choosing us for your automotive needs.  If you need anythign in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/06/2018

AG
Andrea G.
Conrad, MT
06/02/2018 Category: Service
the people
great people and great service
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls for your automotive needs; we greatly appricate you business.

Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/04/2018