Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Browning, MT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service fast and efficient
In and out in less than 1 hour
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 07/11/2018

RL
Russell L.
Rudyard, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Just plain awesome!
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/19/2018

We are working hard to make this a Great service dept. Thank you for the kind words on your service. We Love we are doing it the Montana Way and hope you keep enjoying your service dept. Thank you again for the Business

Leah B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Honest, friendly, reliable service
I always go to Lithia of Great Falls for all my Hyundai service needs because I find them to be very honest, they do not push you to do things to your car and have actually told me my car didn't need me to do a few things when I asked about them.....you don't get the big push to spend more money when you go there which is greatly appreciated so I trust them with my car. Their service is also reliable as I have not had any problems with needing to return after a service with something wrong. And they are friendly too!!! What more could you ask for.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/18/2018

Cynthia C.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service orientated
They were friendly and accommodating. I’ve had my car in a few times, and they’ve always done a good job.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you fr Truting us with you car,,it is always nice to hear we are getting the store to our customers satisfaction, thank you again

Kennewick, WA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid Sonata
The service staff are very professional and efficient. My car seems to have a check engine light issue that isn’t giving a correct code for the mechanics to make the proper repair. Check engine light is on again after only six days of the last repair try..
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and more importantly for yur business.  We value you as a customer and greatly appriciate you choosing us for your automotive needs.  If you need anythign in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Highest Regards,

Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/06/2018

AG
Andrea G.
Conrad, MT
06/02/2018 Category: Service
the people
great people and great service
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls for your automotive needs; we greatly appricate you business.

Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 06/04/2018

GO
Gary O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Communication issues
All concerns have been satisfied. Lithuania staff has been very prompt and responsive to this issue. Thank you!

05/29/2018 Category: Service
Communication issues
Dealer needs to spend more time communicating with employees so that customer doesn't have to remind service department about specific details of service agreements.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 05/30/2018

You are absolutely, 100% right.  My sincerest apologies, I thought that the refund was issued already.  I will make sure you have been credited for the service as promised.  We thank you for your business and we apologize for the mistake on our part.  One of our core values is constant improvement and we will use this incident for further training and the development of processes that prevent this in the future.  Thank you for your feedback and candor as it is greatly appreciated.

Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 05/30/2018

Sorry for Our Mistake. We will use this incident for further training and the development of processes that prevent this in the future. We can only get better when we know we have ade a mistake, and Thank you for the feed back so we can improve for the future. Again Thank you for the Business

Robert G.
Sunburst, MT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Everynody works as a team and help out as needed. Very impressed with customer service skills.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 05/29/2018

HS
Heather S.
Choteau, MT
05/23/2018 Category: Service
service department
When I made my apt. to get an oil change we were told about recalls that were not told to me by anyone before. I was asked if I could have the worked done now or if I wanted the work done at another time. I was given a choice that was to be made and I said do the repairs today along with the oil change. The point is the department was looking out for me, gave me the choices and did what needed to be done. Thank you so much, the dealership is great.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your Business. We are working on improvements so i am glad you have came back to enjoy them
thanks again

Shelby, MT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
j
j
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 05/16/2018

LP
Lucas P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2018 Category: Service
If you get the right person, it's a great experience!
My Hyundai (purchased new in 2014) needed a "factory required" maintenance. I attempted to use the online scheduling, but the site would not allow me to select the dates. Not sure what that is about, but I have a Mac and I do not use Flash. Regardless, I called and the first customer service rep. did not want to schedule my service, telling me that they do not "provide services on Saturdays". I said thank you and called back 30 minutes later to talk with another employee. MUCH BETTER service. Not only did he want my business, he was quick to let me know the available times I could drop my car off. Overall, the service needed was basic (oil change, tire rotations, etc), but I left happy with the service provided.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for the iformation here. It is nice to know when we fall short on expectations so we can get better for the future. Thank you for the info on the online program not working correctly. Like any online program what today, doent work tomorrow , but Thanks for the heads up so we can get it looked at again. Thank you again for the Business

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
good service as I didn't have an appointment
Service rep was pleasant and took care of my problem in a timely manner. Waiting area could be updated.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you so much for your comments and survey submission.  We love o hear from our customers.  Please know that we have a total refurbishment scheduled for our facility in 2018 so the concerns you expressed about facility and amenities is being addressed.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.  Thank you for choosing Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls for your automotive needs.

Regards,

Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 05/01/2018

KO
Kevin O.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
The staff were very friendly and courteous and the work was done quickly and efficiently.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/30/2018

Reymundo C.
Cascade, MT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Friendly service and even washed my car.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/26/2018

PM
Pamela M.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Lithia doesn't stand behind it's sales agreement.
The service was great. You did give me my full size tire that I was told it came with at the time of sell. Give me my tire and wheel And I'll be happy.
I feel cheated. And it doesn't say much for littia.

Julia K.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Close to work.
Friendly Service Dept.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/24/2018

Robert G.
Sunburst, MT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service but a little pricey
I had a radiator flush, oil change and transmission oil change, and all went well. The oil change price was incredible at $9.99 but the other two were a little pricey. $199 for the radiator and $289 for the tranny. I was told the tranny fluid and parts were $170 and that Hyundai has very expensive fluid. I needed to get it done though.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we love hearing from our customers.  It is great to hear that we were better than expected and excellent in the delivery of our service.  We want to be Montana's choice for Hyundai parts and service and your business helps us in the attainment of that goal.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting with all of your future automotive needs.

Highest Regards,

Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/23/2018

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Fast friendly.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/09/2018

Jerry M.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Good communation
Good commutation on how repair was going and if addition work was needed
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!  We love hearing from our cusotmers and thank you so much for choosing us for your auotmotive needs, we greatly appriciate your business.

Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/05/2018

MO
Michael O.
Browning, MT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Service attendant kept you updated
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls responded on 04/03/2018