Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

LP
Lucas P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2018 Category: Service
If you get the right person, it's a great experience!
My Hyundai (purchased new in 2014) needed a "factory required" maintenance. I attempted to use the online scheduling, but the site would not allow me to select the dates. Not sure what that is about, but I have a Mac and I do not use Flash. Regardless, I called and the first customer service rep. did not want to schedule my service, telling me that they do not "provide services on Saturdays". I said thank you and called back 30 minutes later to talk with another employee. MUCH BETTER service. Not only did he want my business, he was quick to let me know the available times I could drop my car off. Overall, the service needed was basic (oil change, tire rotations, etc), but I left happy with the service provided.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you for the iformation here. It is nice to know when we fall short on expectations so we can get better for the future. Thank you for the info on the online program not working correctly. Like any online program what today, doent work tomorrow , but Thanks for the heads up so we can get it looked at again. Thank you again for the Business

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
good service as I didn't have an appointment
Service rep was pleasant and took care of my problem in a timely manner. Waiting area could be updated.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you so much for your comments and survey submission.  We love o hear from our customers.  Please know that we have a total refurbishment scheduled for our facility in 2018 so the concerns you expressed about facility and amenities is being addressed.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.  Thank you for choosing Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls for your automotive needs.

Regards,

KO
Kevin O.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
The staff were very friendly and courteous and the work was done quickly and efficiently.

Reymundo C.
Cascade, MT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Friendly service and even washed my car.

PM
Pamela M.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Lithia doesn't stand behind it's sales agreement.
The service was great. You did give me my full size tire that I was told it came with at the time of sell. Give me my tire and wheel And I'll be happy.
I feel cheated. And it doesn't say much for littia.

Julia K.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Close to work.
Friendly Service Dept.

Robert G.
Sunburst, MT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service but a little pricey
I had a radiator flush, oil change and transmission oil change, and all went well. The oil change price was incredible at $9.99 but the other two were a little pricey. $199 for the radiator and $289 for the tranny. I was told the tranny fluid and parts were $170 and that Hyundai has very expensive fluid. I needed to get it done though.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you for your feedback, we love hearing from our customers.  It is great to hear that we were better than expected and excellent in the delivery of our service.  We want to be Montana's choice for Hyundai parts and service and your business helps us in the attainment of that goal.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting with all of your future automotive needs.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Fast friendly.

Jerry M.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Good communation
Good commutation on how repair was going and if addition work was needed
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!  We love hearing from our cusotmers and thank you so much for choosing us for your auotmotive needs, we greatly appriciate your business.

MO
Michael O.
Browning, MT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Service attendant kept you updated

WH
William H.
Vaughn, MT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/28/2018 Category: Service
car serviced
nice friendly people & easy to setup an appointment.
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you for your Business.

BI
Brian I.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Dissatisfied customer
Make it right!!!!
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

We appoligize that you feel mistreated in your service visit.  Please know that the repairs related to your claim were submited to the warranty company that administers the after-market warranty you purchased with your vehicle, and those reairs were declined as not covered under the contract.  The dealership has no authority to approve or deny claims, that is all done through the warranty company.  As an advocat on your behalf, we have sent your contract information into the warranty company with an appeal to the original denial of service and we are waiting to hear back from them on their decission.  Multiple managers are involved in this case and working to assist you.  Even if the warranty company denies the claim again, we are willinng to work with you towards a resolution.

BA
Beverly A.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil and Lube
You took my Veloster in for oil and lube immediately upon my arrival when I did not have an appointment. Thank you for accommodating me.

I was a little worried when the service people didn't know what I was talking about when I asked them to verify my mileage for the mileage reimbursement program - but it looks like that went through as I just got the confirmation e-mail.

Cynthia C.
03/04/2018 Category: Service
I thought the service guys did a good job trying to fix an apparent engineering issue with my Hyundai. They really communicated with me to try to fix it.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you so much for your business and for the survey.  It is important for us to hear from our customers so that we can strive to constantly improve our operations to fit their needs.  We are happy that you are part of our Hyundai family and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs be they service, parts or sales.  Thank you again for the business, we greatly appreciate you.

Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you for your continued business

MF
Mike F.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt, efficient.
I was able to schedule on short notice to have a recall item replaced. It was completed while I waited, in less than an hour. Everyone was very courteous. I probably won't use them for regular service because dealer service is more expensive.
Todd R. from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you so very much for your business, we know that you have many choices and we are happy that you choose us.  We are constantly striving to improve our parts and service departments and your feedback is critical to our growth and success.  Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent visit.

02/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
You get in and out in a timely manner. The employees are kind and respectful. The technicians work has always been very reliable.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Unorganized terrible service!!!!
Worst dealership in town lithia sucks!!!! But when you buy an new car and have to have it serviced you have no choice because there the only hyundai dealership in 200 miles

Dear Customer,

I am truly unsettled by your comments as related to your recent service visit.  You have my sincerest apology for your treatment and the apparent total lack of communication from our staff.  We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and truly valuing our customer’s time.  Your candid comments are a clear reflection that in your case we failed.  I would very much like to discuss your experience so that I can work to take action to correct the issues you encountered during your visit.  Please feel free to contact me on my direct office line: 406-731-5661 or by e-mail at tramsted@lithia.com.  I look forward to hearing from you as your insights will be vital to our constant improvement.

You have my highest Regards and Sincere Apology,

Kristina S.
Fort Benton, MT
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Easy to deal with and professional
Very satisfied highly recommend this dealership and Hyundai
Brad W., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Great Falls

Thank you for your recent visit. We are working Hard to make this even better for everyone. thank you again

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/07/2018 Category: Service
We have an ongoing problem that is intermittent and has not been resolved BUT Craig Sherbondy and the other Service Advisors are great to work. Craig has been very professional and responsive to our problems. He seems to be going above and beyond to try and get the issues corrected. We do have a problem with Hyundai and their very slow response in getting parts to the dealership.

Colleen,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we love hearing from our customers as it helps up make our store better.  We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs.

Regards,