Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TY
Terry Y.
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs some management attention.
Previously submitted.

PR
Pam R.
Stamford, TX
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Was there less than 1hour, service personal friendly and helpful.

BG
Biance G.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
I needed a last minute oil change and started calling around for pricing. I called Lithia Hyundai and they gave me the better price. I made my way over and was greeted by a gentleman by the name of Eric, he was very helpful and polite. As I waited for my vehicle I was impressed with the fact that the gentleman changing the oil was so quick. He was working alone at the time and was servicing two vehicles at a time. He had vehicles in and out of there and there were so many. I couldn’t believe it, i was very happy with the service that I received and will definitely be back again.

John A.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Service id very good at least for what I have used
I have no problem with the service. Maybe not quire up to the great standard that it was when the service manager who was there that has now retired. My problem is with the sales department. While I was waiting for my service on my vehicle I started looking at new cars in the sales room. I was probably there looking at all of the cars even went outside and looked at some. I was the only customer in the showroom and several sales people running around and even people in offices but not one time did anyone even as much as speak to me. I wanted to look at a G90 or G80 but I suppose the sales people there do not want to sell cars. I bought my car there and paid cash as I always do. I may do so again but most likely not at this dealer. I will say I did not see a G80 or G90 there and this is what I am interested in. Where are they sold?

Darrell H.
Andrews, TX
02/16/2019 Category: Service
fast and curteous service
every one was nice and friendly. had a great cup of coffee

Arelys S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The service
Was a very good service, the waiting time was good.

Alpine, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Best Service!
Eric is a good service person. He makes sure the customer is greeted and finds out the reason for the visit.

HL
Hilda L.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Because i have not had a problem with them
Completely satisfied

JO
John O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick turn around when busy
Only had to wait a little over an hour for my oil to be changed. My car was 4th in line.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 02/06/2019

I sorry it took longer than expected. Im trying to make better changes at my dealership to get the customer in and out faster. If there is anything i can do for you please let me know. I want to make sure you are very happy with coming here for service. Have a great day.

Spruill Brandon
432-368-6737

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service
To make an appointment took me about 1 and half week, the model of my car is not available on line, I called to many times but I did not receive response.

When I arrived with the car I request the first maintenance as per log book and no one knows what is about.

The service was done, but really disappointed about the things prior the severed.

Joselito L.

RE
Reginald E.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile and a handshake))!!
The Sales and Service Associates are very friendly and make the waiting time enjoyable with good conversation and hospitality every time I visit there! I'm planning on going back soon to buy another new car from them again))!!

Judith H.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and efficient service
Have always been treated with respect, and good service.

David P.
Excellent care
I appreciatell they serviced it very promptly.

LR
Larry R.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, friendly and fast service.
I went in without an appointment and still got the car serviced within an hour. Great staff and they even remembered my name.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Thought they are suppose to do several checks on vehicle when getting oil change

SG
Sammy G.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
They got my vehicle in and out quickly
Everything was great Just work on fixing accidental damage done to vehicle during job..other then that awesome job

JO
John O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Really good customer service
Service department has provided really good customer service whether it is an oil change or 4 wheel alignment for my vehicle. Only took a couple of hours to get it done.