Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Porfirio B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
very good service.
there was a fast service, and frienly. a good experience, tanks to all employers.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for coming in for service. If you need anything dont hesitate to call or come in. Have a great day and week.

JO
Johnny O.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
ERIC, THE SERVICE WRITER!
I HAD THE PLEASURE TO TAKE MY SANTA FE IN FOR SERVICE RECENTLY.
ERIC GREETED ME VERY COURTEOUSLY AND RESPECTFUL.
I TOLD HIM I WAS IN FOR SERVICE.
HE STATED THAT HE WOULD SERVICE MY VEHICLE AND HAVE ME BACK ON MY WAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IT WASN'T VERY LONG ,I WAS IN THE LOBBY, HE CAME AS TOLD ME THAT MY VEHICLE WAS READY.
THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, I HAVE DEALT WITH ERIC; AND I FIND HIM TO BE VERY HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND KIND.
I LOOK FOR NO ONE ELSE BUT ERIC, WHEN I COME IN FOR SERVICE!
ERIC IS ALWAYS DRESSED SHARP, CLEAN CUT AND NEAT!
THANK YOU ERIC!
THANK YOU HYUNDAI.!
I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO SERVICING MY VEHICLE; BECAUSE I KNOW I'M GOING TO DEAL WITH ERIC!
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/30/2020

KR
Kaitlynn R.
service center
They offer helpful service and do a great job on my vehicle

James C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Lithia Hyundai of Odessa is the BEST!!!
Just had my tires replaced and aligned at Lithia Hyndai of Odessa. Was in and out in just a few hours.

Always get fast and great service there since I bought my 2008 Santa Fe, then a 2013 Santa Fe, then a 2015 Santa Fe when I traded in my 2008 with over 365,000 miles on it. Then my 2015 got totaled and I replaced it with a 2019 Santa Fe and then my daughter now has a 2020 Tuscon.

The Hyundai's have all been great as has the Parts and Service Departments at Odessa's Lithia Hyundai. Highly recommend them.

Alpine, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Thank you, Eric!
Eric is the best! Michelle is a nice addition to the service team.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/29/2020

CE
Carlos E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast clean service.
I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/25/2020

KD
Kevin D.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, nice, and quick
Was having trouble starting my car randomly. Went twice and had my battery tested they said it was OK. But the problem kept happening went to Autozone and was, told my battery was fine but that it may be my alternator. Went back to the dealership and I told them it was my alternator. They tested it again and turns out it was my battery the whole time. The battery was $240 and another $40 to install it for me. So the whole thing was around $306 with the tax. I could have gotten the battery for $200 at Autozone, but unfortunately they were out of stock nearest one would be in Lubbock or I would have to have it ordered. They did warn me about the price and that unfortunately since my car had more than 10k miles it wouldn't be covered under the warranty. It's been a week now and my car is working just fine now.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/22/2020

Midland, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Poor customer service
They were willing to send me some place else, not a Hyundai dealership rather than work with me. Still don't know if this dealership has courtesy rides for such things as lunch or not. While they were not willing to work with me two other customers were in line in front of me. Also, don't like being lied to and treated as though I have no common sense.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly - got my car out as promised
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/01/2020

Juanita S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai dealership
My car is a Hyundai so I take my cars back to the place I buy them from.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 05/28/2020

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for fast and clean service to my car.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 05/19/2020

TG
Tristan G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Consistent customer service
Called ahead with everything going on to see if they could get my car inspected and a oil change got in with no problems and serviced quickly.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 05/07/2020

Rebecca C.
04/27/2020 Category: Service
customer service
The employee that attended me early in the morning was awesome . He was very polite and professional.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 04/28/2020

Midland, TX
04/06/2020 Category: Service
The Service Dept.
Thank You very much for completing my repair in the trebling times.

04/06/2020 Category: Service
Great People!
How can I its not completed yet.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 04/07/2020

04/02/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 04/02/2020