Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Albert M.
Lake Jackson, TX
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Air Conditioning Emergency
I was travelling from Houston and lost 4 oz of Freon on my trip to Midland. Lithia service manager took me on Monday morning since I was leaving for Houston on Tue. I did have trouble calling for an appointment on Friday and only got a recording. My service mgr in Houston also tried without success. I went to Lithia Monday as soon as they opened and got a mechanic to look at it. They replaced a leaking hose and all was great on my return trip. Thanks

Arelys S.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Thank

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Multiple Warranty Repairs
Car is only two years old. Have already had to take car in 3 times for warranty repair. First two times was due to back door not opening. 3rd time was due to dead battery. Also requested them to look at driver side door due to having difficulty opening. They said there was nothing wrong. It is still not wanting to open. Guess I’ll take it back a 4th time.

Jimmie W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Professional service throughout my visit there. Would recommend

Katrina S.
06/11/2019
Horrible Wait Times
I dropped off my car on May 27th 2019, and while I understood servicing was closed that day it was open the next day. They still have not even looked at my car as of June 11, 2019, and was last told they wouldn't be able to look at it for another 3 weeks.

I don't have an alternative to go to, and I need my car back. I have never had such RIDICULOUS wait times in my life. I asked if I could take my car back home to park it in my garage in case it hails (it's been hailing a lot in Midland) and they said I would lose my place in line. They also said they won't be held liable for hail damage. I guess I'll just be screwed out of a $1000 deductible then while trying to get my car serviced for a possibly warrantied part. If I ever want them to see my car (not including actually working on it) I'm just going to have to wait over a month for my car back.

I would drive up to Lubbock at this point to drop off at their dealership, but my acceleration is sluggish and I think it's just too dangerous. I'm really screwed over here.

Alghablban S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Not efficient dealer service
Costumer needs to be treated as one, satisfaction is so precious to achieve, specially with challenging environment like west texas. The leader should act like one. Making profit is not only by raising the prices, but it also can be done by increasing the margin with more satisfaction from the clients.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Got the job after multiple visits
1. The service dept didn't answer my calls to inquire about the arrival of recalled parts
2. It took multiple visits or receiving bits of information; after which I just logged on to set an appointment myself
3. There's little to no available parking in you are not getting your car serviced
4. Chairs in the waiting area are mismatched, ripped, dirty, etc
5. There's complimentary coffee; vending machine (snacks, soda/water)
6. The service guys at the desk don't give much information/details
7. Sales dept (although I wasn't interested or asked about any sales) answered the phones and seemed cheerful to assist, and were courteous

FW
Frankie W.
Monahans, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Everything and every one
Professional, friendly and always thorough

BJ
Bobby J.
Rankin, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Bought my car here and has always serviced it. I have had no problems them.

SR
Sergio R.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Awesome service! In all aspects!

JO
John O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Good dependable service
I came in for an oil change just as the crew was about to take a lunch break and was told it would be an hour. So I figured probably more like 2 hours because it does take awhile to grab something. Surprisingly, it only took a little over an hour and my car was ready.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Not great on this repair on a new-ish car
Car has only 39,000 miles and AC not cooling. Took 2 weeks to get an appointment. What was expected to be under warranty and be fixed, was patched, and charged $$$...and given the, "If it occurs again bring the car back and we will fix the leak in the coolant then" line...This Texas and Hot in the summer...not very satisfied

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Easy...
Great service, always friendly and not that bad of a wait. I get my oil changed here, the usual wait is about 45 minutes.

TG
Tristan G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Eric and the service department always take care of my business

Mark B.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The service is consistently good. All the employees are personable and helpful.

KG
Kimberly G.
Alpine, TX
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Treated like a priority
My car went into limp mode 3 hrs away from this dealer. Called on a Monday to let the service department know I was having my car towed to their location on Tuesday. I explained to them that I live alone with no other available transportation and that I live 3 hrs away. I was told that they would get me a loaner and that it was ok to bring the car in. To sum up the review they put me in a loaner and fixed my car. Very grateful as to how I was taken car of by them.

FO
Franklin O.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2019 Category: Service
unknown but available service
Came in to replace a bad tire. But replaced all four after talking with service manager. Two of the tires were OEM and my car is a 2013 model service tech showed me my dirty cabin filters. I wasn't even thinking about cabin filters. Replaced both of them and took advantage of a "Free" alignment deal. Thank you. Oil change was also coming up so I had the tech do that also. Thanks for the patience with my car.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming staff
Staff mostly friendly and helpful.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for coming in for service. If there is anything else we could help you with please give us a call or stop by. Have a have great week.

Spruill Brandon
432-368-6737

Suzette B.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Odessa Hyundai
Best service and professional employees.

Diann W.
Fort Stockton, TX
04/29/2019 Category: Service
On top of it!!!
Had our car towed to Lithia while driving to Lubbock and we became disabled at the Pilot Truck Stop.
They told us when it would be ready, and it was.
Good service and great crew (Adonis).
We are pleased!!!