CINDY and MIKE B.
Honest Diagnostics and reliable service

Mercedes-Benz S550
02/18/2019
Best service!
Livingston tire is truly professional and diligent in their service and how they treat the customer. 5 star review all around!👍

JACOB G.
Mazda CX-5
02/17/2019
Fast service, knowledgeable and polite staff.

VT
VIRGINIA B T.
02/14/2019
The people and their efforts
Great service and advise. Bill

BG
BEN G.
Lexus LS 430
02/08/2019
Tires may be their middle name, but compete automotive services is their game!
It's nice to have one place to go for all your automotive needs. Livingston Tire Company has been that place for me for over 35 years! I always receive friendly, honest, top notch service and recommend them without reservation.

FD
FRANK D.
Toyota Matrix
02/07/2019
Maintainance
timely, professional & excellent service. very pleased

MT
MARC AND SHEILA T.
Pontiac Solstice
02/06/2019
Great service as usual
Always a pleasure to do business with them.

AA
A and L A.
02/03/2019
Great job, as always!
The guys at Livingston Tire, Al, big Mike and all the others always do an exceptional job of getting the work done and having it done right! You can count on them to know the problem and fixing it promptly at a fair price. I've been satisfied with them for over twenty years! Thanks guys!

Tony Aiello

KK
KATHERINE K.
Acura RDX
01/30/2019
Very happy with their service
They were able to recommend the appropriate cost effective tires for me without sacrificing the quality and were able to install them quickly the next day. I was very happy with their prompt and friendly service. Will definitely return to them again the future and recommend them to friends and family.

Rockaway, NJ
Honda Civic Si
01/29/2019
Never had a complaint in the 20 years I have brought my cars in to be serviced at Livingston Tire.
I have been having my cars serviced at Livingston Tire for the past 20 years and have never had a complaint with any of the repairs they made.

EW
ED W.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/17/2019
After 31 years of doing business with me, Livingston Tire continues to impress.
After 31 years of doing business with me, Livingston Tire continues to impress.I needed 4 new tires for my daughter's leased Civic, which was being returned in 60 days. I called on Tuesday, brought the car in at 8 AM on Wednesday and on the road again by 9:15. The price was right and the services as always was prompt, courteous and professional. The price was as quoted and definitely competitive. I'm a big fan of Livingston Tire.

MAIDA P.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/17/2019
Prompt and Responsive Service
Stopping by without an appointment, a small issue was attended to and promptly resolved. We appreciate the excellent service Livingston Tire provides.

SR
SUSAN R.
01/13/2019
Amazing Service
I’ve been using Livingston for years and without fail, they are friendly, honest and reliable.

MICHAEL W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/08/2019
New Tires
Once again I was pleased with the service and pricing I received from Livingston Tire. I recommend them for any repairs needed to your car or suv.

Mercedes-Benz E350
12/26/2018
Trying to please
Easy to do business with.
Mike B. from Livingston Tire Company Inc responded on 01/03/2019

Thank You for the nice review. we appreciate your business.

Mike Buccelli
Owner
973-533-0101

BK
BARRY K.
12/22/2018
Honest, welcoming and accommodating
I have been going to Livingston Tire for years with three different cars. Al and Mike have been great - they advise what is necessary, and what is not. I cannot think of any improvement they could make in service or professionalism,
Barry Klein

12/21/2018
I called to make appointment for oil change&drop off night before. Al called me to remind me that they may need to change the oil pan when we service. He called me 2hrs later and told me they didnt need to do that and its all good.

PW
PAUL W.
South Orange, NJ
Buick Lucerne
12/16/2018
Only the best around.
Wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

12/11/2018
Great fast efficient
Excellent customer service and care. Had my car fixed quickly and without hassle

LP
LYNDA L P.
Kia Sportage
12/11/2018
Quick. Honest.
The guys there are all so nice and they get the job done. Just waiting for my car and watching the people come in and out , they are there for Their customers.