Lexus ES 350
12/10/2018
Always Efficient and Helpful
We have been using Livingston Tire Company for many years and are always pleased. Everyone is polite and helpful and the services are done in a timely fashion and satisfactory.

IP
IRENE P.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/06/2018
Friendly and comfortable
Was very pleased with the service to my Infinity.

VT
VIRGINIA B T.
12/05/2018
The people and their service
The best people that give the best service
. Bill T.

GD
GERARD and RITA D.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/05/2018
Great service, again
We have been customers of Livingston Tire for so many years. Service and staff are always excellent.

BMW M3
12/04/2018
Battery replacement
Well done with a smile and courtesy

LT
LESLIE T.
Short Hills, NJ
Acura MDX
12/04/2018
Twenty year customer. As always, prompt, courteous, and honest service!
As always, prompt, courteous, and honest service!

JOSEPH J D.
Roseland, NJ
11/22/2018
They gave me exactly what I came there for.
I came with a flat tire. They replaced the tire with one in my price point. The people were knowledgeable, the service was excellent, they properly put my spare back in the car and I was there for a far shorter time than I expected. A big plus was that they did NOT try to sell me things I didn't want.

MAIDA P.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/17/2018
Prompt, Courteous and Excellent Service.
We appreciate the prompt, courteous and excellent service that Livingston Tire and their staff provide.

CATHY C.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
11/12/2018
Always fair and honest!
They always make it happen. Never a need to worry about it being done right.

JACOB A.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/02/2018
Fast and efficient service
Livingston tire ordered my tire and replaced the damaged one in a very fast and efficient manner. Thank you!

DENNIS B.
GMC Terrain
11/02/2018
Dennis Bobker
All work well done as always. Friendly and courteous. Thank you.

Acura MDX
10/29/2018
Excellent service at competitive prices
Very quick courteous service.

JANIE B.
Roseland, NJ
10/27/2018
Honest, reliable and excellent customer service!!
I’ve been using Livingston Tire for about 10 years and and when ever I have a problem they have accommodated me even when busy with minimal wait time, which is a rarity. When I do make an appointment for routine care, they always take my car promptly and do a terrific job. I totally trust them to do whatever’s necessary to keep my car running perfectly and this is the first car I’ve had that has never had any problems except nails in a tire, which was mended. Did I mention how very nice and respectful everyone is-I will be back for my next oil change and winter checkup!!

AP
ANTHONY P.
10/25/2018
The Team always provides impeccable service and attention to details.

SR
STEPHAN R.
Audi Q5
10/23/2018
Replacement of worn tires
As always work was done timely, professionally and in a friendly atmosphere.

BRETT S.
Volvo XC90
10/18/2018
Brett Savage-Simon
The folks at Livingston Tire are always great. They are personable and helpful. I"ve had my car serviced there for many years and have referred my brother and mother, who also now have their cars serviced there regularly. All around great place, not only for quality work but for honest work. I appreciate that.

JOANN C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/16/2018
always knoweldgeable. Always helpful.
Always helpful and knowledgeable

KK
KUAN YIN K.
10/15/2018
The Livingston, NJ Location is Great!
This team is wonderful! They explain what is wrong and never over-charge or add-on 'issues' that do not exist. They manage repairs and maintenance in a courteous, timely and 'right-priced' manner. Thank you for supporting the local community.

ROBERT K W.
10/14/2018
Headlamp replacement
I have been a customer for over 20 years and have consistently received excellent service at very reasonable prices

AI
ARTHUR J I.
Land Rover LR2
10/02/2018
Trusted Service
They do what is asked or recommend what is needed, and I trust their judgement and expertise.
They are very accommodating, do all their work well, finish on-time and at a good price.
I'm very happy to work with them and recommend them highly. - Art