EW
ED W.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/17/2019
After 31 years of doing business with me, Livingston Tire continues to impress.
After 31 years of doing business with me, Livingston Tire continues to impress.I needed 4 new tires for my daughter's leased Civic, which was being returned in 60 days. I called on Tuesday, brought the car in at 8 AM on Wednesday and on the road again by 9:15. The price was right and the services as always was prompt, courteous and professional. The price was as quoted and definitely competitive. I'm a big fan of Livingston Tire.

MAIDA P.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/17/2019
Prompt and Responsive Service
Stopping by without an appointment, a small issue was attended to and promptly resolved. We appreciate the excellent service Livingston Tire provides.

SR
SUSAN R.
01/13/2019
Amazing Service
I’ve been using Livingston for years and without fail, they are friendly, honest and reliable.

MICHAEL W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/08/2019
New Tires
Once again I was pleased with the service and pricing I received from Livingston Tire. I recommend them for any repairs needed to your car or suv.

Mercedes-Benz E350
12/26/2018
Trying to please
Easy to do business with.
Mike B. from Livingston Tire Company Inc responded on 01/03/2019

Thank You for the nice review. we appreciate your business.

Mike Buccelli
Owner
973-533-0101

BK
BARRY K.
12/22/2018
Honest, welcoming and accommodating
I have been going to Livingston Tire for years with three different cars. Al and Mike have been great - they advise what is necessary, and what is not. I cannot think of any improvement they could make in service or professionalism,
Barry Klein

12/21/2018
I called to make appointment for oil change&drop off night before. Al called me to remind me that they may need to change the oil pan when we service. He called me 2hrs later and told me they didnt need to do that and its all good.

PW
PAUL W.
South Orange, NJ
Buick Lucerne
12/16/2018
Only the best around.
Wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

12/11/2018
Great fast efficient
Excellent customer service and care. Had my car fixed quickly and without hassle

LP
LYNDA L P.
Kia Sportage
12/11/2018
Quick. Honest.
The guys there are all so nice and they get the job done. Just waiting for my car and watching the people come in and out , they are there for Their customers.

Lexus ES 350
12/10/2018
Always Efficient and Helpful
We have been using Livingston Tire Company for many years and are always pleased. Everyone is polite and helpful and the services are done in a timely fashion and satisfactory.

IP
IRENE P.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/06/2018
Friendly and comfortable
Was very pleased with the service to my Infinity.

VT
VIRGINIA B T.
12/05/2018
The people and their service
The best people that give the best service
. Bill T.

GD
GERARD and RITA D.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/05/2018
Great service, again
We have been customers of Livingston Tire for so many years. Service and staff are always excellent.

BMW M3
12/04/2018
Battery replacement
Well done with a smile and courtesy

LT
LESLIE T.
Short Hills, NJ
Acura MDX
12/04/2018
Twenty year customer. As always, prompt, courteous, and honest service!
As always, prompt, courteous, and honest service!

JOSEPH J D.
Roseland, NJ
11/22/2018
They gave me exactly what I came there for.
I came with a flat tire. They replaced the tire with one in my price point. The people were knowledgeable, the service was excellent, they properly put my spare back in the car and I was there for a far shorter time than I expected. A big plus was that they did NOT try to sell me things I didn't want.

MAIDA P.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/17/2018
Prompt, Courteous and Excellent Service.
We appreciate the prompt, courteous and excellent service that Livingston Tire and their staff provide.

CATHY C.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
11/12/2018
Always fair and honest!
They always make it happen. Never a need to worry about it being done right.

JACOB A.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/02/2018
Fast and efficient service
Livingston tire ordered my tire and replaced the damaged one in a very fast and efficient manner. Thank you!