CATHY C.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
11/12/2018
Always fair and honest!
They always make it happen. Never a need to worry about it being done right.

JACOB A.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/02/2018
Fast and efficient service
Livingston tire ordered my tire and replaced the damaged one in a very fast and efficient manner. Thank you!

DENNIS B.
GMC Terrain
11/02/2018
Dennis Bobker
All work well done as always. Friendly and courteous. Thank you.

Acura MDX
10/29/2018
Excellent service at competitive prices
Very quick courteous service.

JANIE B.
Roseland, NJ
10/27/2018
Honest, reliable and excellent customer service!!
I’ve been using Livingston Tire for about 10 years and and when ever I have a problem they have accommodated me even when busy with minimal wait time, which is a rarity. When I do make an appointment for routine care, they always take my car promptly and do a terrific job. I totally trust them to do whatever’s necessary to keep my car running perfectly and this is the first car I’ve had that has never had any problems except nails in a tire, which was mended. Did I mention how very nice and respectful everyone is-I will be back for my next oil change and winter checkup!!

AP
ANTHONY P.
10/25/2018
The Team always provides impeccable service and attention to details.

SR
STEPHAN R.
Audi Q5
10/23/2018
Replacement of worn tires
As always work was done timely, professionally and in a friendly atmosphere.

BRETT S.
Volvo XC90
10/18/2018
Brett Savage-Simon
The folks at Livingston Tire are always great. They are personable and helpful. I"ve had my car serviced there for many years and have referred my brother and mother, who also now have their cars serviced there regularly. All around great place, not only for quality work but for honest work. I appreciate that.

JOANN C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/16/2018
always knoweldgeable. Always helpful.
Always helpful and knowledgeable

KK
KUAN YIN K.
10/15/2018
The Livingston, NJ Location is Great!
This team is wonderful! They explain what is wrong and never over-charge or add-on 'issues' that do not exist. They manage repairs and maintenance in a courteous, timely and 'right-priced' manner. Thank you for supporting the local community.

ROBERT K W.
10/14/2018
Headlamp replacement
I have been a customer for over 20 years and have consistently received excellent service at very reasonable prices

AI
ARTHUR J I.
Land Rover LR2
10/02/2018
Trusted Service
They do what is asked or recommend what is needed, and I trust their judgement and expertise.
They are very accommodating, do all their work well, finish on-time and at a good price.
I'm very happy to work with them and recommend them highly. - Art

EB
EDWARD C B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Toyota Camry Solara
09/26/2018
Wife of E. Biggins' review
The service, wait time and friendly staff was AWSOME. I would definitely return...However I did not appreciate the way the service department allowed me to leave with the tire pressure light still on in the vehicle. When I returned they told me when I ride for a while it would go out...and if it dosent I could return. I don't understand why they didn't turn it off. I've been riding and it's still on??? I also heard them tell the same thing to another customer. They know this is not true and people's time is valuable.

RT
ROB T.
Caldwell, NJ
09/20/2018
Great staff and website/email tire quotes
Pleasant and knowledgable staff. Ive been customer for more than 10 years. Very busy shop but car was ready at time promised. Call ahead and appointments are a must. Transparent pricing: price quoted was price received. They provide tire rebate info and comparison quotes for tires availible via website and email. BRAVO "MIKES" & CREW!

Hi Bob

Sorry, I didn't respomd sooner, thanks for the awesome review. I can't tell you how much it means to all of us here at Livingston Tire. We strive to treat our customers like family.

Thanks again Mike K

SEAN M.
Honda Ridgeline
09/20/2018
This is one of the best repair shops in the area. They are very knowledgeable and highly qualified and most importantly, they don't do unnecessary work which can save you money.

Hi Sean,
             We are always looking out for our customers, thanks for noticing.

Mike K

TD
TERENCE and DONNA D.
Chester, NJ
fuel pump repair
fantastic service, had the truck towed to their shop with no notice, they made the time to take care of my needed repairs and got the truck back to me within 24 hours, which is critical for my business. the best shop around

Thanks Terry

ES
ELINA and MARK S.
INFINITI QX50
Always good service
Fair price and good service.
Mike K., president from Livingston Tire Company Inc responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks guys it means a lot to us.

Mike K

LN
LYNDA N.
Buick Rainier
09/19/2018
These guys are top notch at what they do. Always able to fit your car in and they do an amazing job at everything from tires to oil changes to exhaust issues. I’m only sorry I’m moving to Florida and won’t be around to use them anymore. Great place! Highly recommend!

Acura TSX
09/13/2018
Great on time competent service
You are a pleasure to deal with. You are always on time, and provide great service.

09/12/2018
Job well done!
The team at Livingston Tire is helpful and always repairs our cars correctly and efficiently