TD
TERENCE and DONNA D.
Chester, NJ
fuel pump repair
fantastic service, had the truck towed to their shop with no notice, they made the time to take care of my needed repairs and got the truck back to me within 24 hours, which is critical for my business. the best shop around

ES
ELINA and MARK S.
INFINITI QX50
Always good service
Fair price and good service.

LN
LYNDA N.
Buick Rainier
09/19/2018
These guys are top notch at what they do. Always able to fit your car in and they do an amazing job at everything from tires to oil changes to exhaust issues. I’m only sorry I’m moving to Florida and won’t be around to use them anymore. Great place! Highly recommend!

Acura TSX
09/13/2018
Great on time competent service
You are a pleasure to deal with. You are always on time, and provide great service.

09/12/2018
Job well done!
The team at Livingston Tire is helpful and always repairs our cars correctly and efficiently

Ford Edge
09/06/2018
XCLLNT SERVICE
The work is always thorough and the people are very customer oriented.

ED

SUSAN U.
08/21/2018
Reliable
Livingston Tire: Honest.. Reliable..Helpful. Honest... Fair.. dependable
They have helped me out numerous times throughout the years for tires and mechanical c
work.... Easy to recommend them!...

BR
Bernard R.
South Orange, NJ
08/17/2018
Trust Competence and Reliability
Quick understanding. Quick Price quote. Fair and reasonable. Accurate time estimate. I trust the team and the competence of their staff.
Very reliable!!!!

AA
A and L A.
08/03/2018
Great job!
The guys at Livingston Tire are fair, well trained and considerate. They always do top notch repairs on my cars at a reasonable price. I buy all my tires from them, because I know what they're selling me. They explain the alternatives of brands and provide me with the appropriate tire at a fair price and service them down the road if needed. They can be trusted!

ROBERT K W.
07/18/2018
Major repair
As usual the service was excellent and done in a timely manner

LF
LAURA F.
07/10/2018
Friendly Service
Aside from being great mechanics, no matter how busy they are, they are always friendly and professional.

LD
LIZIA and RON D.
Millburn, NJ
06/26/2018
Another excellent experience
Had another excellent experience at Livingston tire. Our Highlander was approaching 90k moles and was due for a timing belt replacement. No other place I would go to provide this costly maintenance item. Fair price, work done right the first time is what you get at Livingston Tire!

Mr./Ms. S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/12/2018
service
Good reliable service , pleasant staff.

LD
LIZIA and RON D.
Millburn, NJ
05/25/2018
The only place to bring your vehicle for service or tires!
We continue to bring our vehicles to Livingston Tire. The simple reason is no overselling, fair price, and the job gets done right the first time. We just had front brakes done, and will have a timing belt replaced next week. Both jobs are not inexpensive, but there is no other place I would bring our SUV. We also love shopping local, but that is just an added benefit. Also, love the online reservation service. Makes it easy for a busy family to schedule.

Mercedes-Benz E400
05/18/2018
Helped Me in a Pinch
Livingston Tire is always there for me when I need urgent assistance. When a pothole took out two of my tires, Livingston Tire ordered my tires and got me back on the road quickly. They are personable and knowledgeable.

AG
ANDREW G.
South Orange, NJ
Honda CR-Z
05/12/2018
Always a Pleasure
Having my car serviced here is always a pleasure. Good prices, pleasant service advisors, nice workmanship. Very reliable. Very professional.

HA

LYNDA L P.
Kia Sportage
05/07/2018
Great place!
Livingston tire in my years of going has always been helpful and always honest. Will not rip you off. They are fast and true to their word
Lynda

BG
BRIAN G.
Montclair, NJ
Mazda CX-5
04/30/2018
Fast and courteous
Consistently professional, courteous and efficient.