Lloyds of Shelton Auto Glass

Jennifer S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
03/02/2016
Excellent service!
What a great experience! Not only did they work around my crazy schedule, they also came to my home and had the job done in less than an hour! Efficient, professional, and it looks great! I highly recommend and will be using them for all my auto glass needs in the future.
Aimee W., Vice President from Lloyds of Shelton Auto Glass responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you for your kind words!

AW
Aimee W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
01/28/2016
Great service and quality work.
I had my Windshield replaced and loved the office staff and was pleased with the prompt service and quality of the technicians work. They took care of all the insurance claim process and made sure I was happy with the job.
Aimee W., Vice President from Lloyds of Shelton Auto Glass responded on 01/28/2016

Aimee,
I am so glad you had a great experience!  We strive to make sure everyone is happy with our work. Your compliment is our greatest reward.

Cushman Radebaugh
President

JOSEPH T.
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Early for appointment, quick and efficient, done & gone.
Early for appointment, quick and efficient, done & gone.
Aimee W., Vice President from Lloyds of Shelton Auto Glass responded on 10/29/2015

Joseph,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your business!

EL
ELIZABETH L.
very professional
on time great job
Aimee W., Vice President from Lloyds of Shelton Auto Glass responded on 10/28/2015

Thank you Elizabeth! We appreciate your time to leave us a review!

VS
VICKI S.
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Best service for a windshield replacement I have ever had
This was the easiest claim I have ever had & trust me Ive had several windshields replaced. Kristin & Ron were both courteous, helpful & overall awesome. I will without a doubt use this company again in the future. :-)

Thank you Vicki for using LLoyd's of Shelton Auto Glass. Your kind review was really appreciated. We are lucky to have great employees that make the difference!

AMERICAN M.
AMS, INC
Lloyd's provided the service that they promised that they would. They were here when the said that they would be and were professional. The cost of the windshield seemed a little high but I didn't call for comparative quotes so I cannot say for certain that it would have been less somewhere else.

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy we met your service needs and quality expectations. We always shop our suppliers for the best prices on quality parts for our customers. Each windshield can vary somewhat or substantially depending on the model, as they are all unique. We work hard on keeping prices competitive while maintaining the best service! Thanks again for your business, and please call with any future glass needs. 😊

Sincerely,

KC
KEITH C.
10/27/2015 Category: Service
The windshield spider-crack is still visible.. It doesn't appear that it was corrected. I don't believe that it has expanded yet.

Thanks for the feedback Keith. Contrary to what some companies may advertise, it is very rare for a chip repair to completely disappear. There are certain types of chips that look better afterwards than others. The main objective of a repair is to stop the damage from spreading into a non repairable windshield. It sounds like we were successful at that. If you have any questions about the process or perhaps interested in a full replacement, please feel free to contact our office. If you paid out-of-pocket, we would credit the amount towards a replacement.if your insurance company paid for the repair, it's as simple as switching the claim to a replacement status, and again that is a zero deductible claim for you, and it would be considered as the original claim. Thanks again for your feedback, and business!

Sincerely,

WM
WILLIAM M.
09/09/2015 Category: Service
They were able to get things taken care of very quickly. No hassles.
The service tech was very pleasant and completed the job quickly. He cleaned up after himself and left no mess. I would be happy to recommend this company.

TERRY S.
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Work
Did a good job

JAMES G.
09/01/2015 Category: Service
quick, convient & thorough.
5 star !!

KRISTIN B.
09/01/2015 Category: Service
Great service, quality technician!
My experience with Lloyd's of Shelton was great from the start. Making my insurance claim was super easy with the help of their office staff and the technician that serviced my vehicle was very knowledgeable and experienced. A quality job from start to finish, I highly recommend this company for your auto glass needs!!

CR
CASSIE R.
THE PEOPLE
SAME DAY SERVICE AND VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Aimee W., Vice President from Lloyds of Shelton Auto Glass responded on 07/28/2015

Cassie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always looking for feedback that can help us improve and grow as a company. We feel customer service is very important. Our great office staff and high quality technicians do their very best. We appreciate your business!

ROGER R.
07/28/2015 Category: Service
good service and on time
he did a good job and answered my questions

Roger,
I am so glad you had a good experience and appreciate your positive feedback. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need anything! Have a great day!

TF
TEN-8 F.
Asst. Service Manager
Make every effort to meet my request. Shows up on time as scheduled.

Thank you so much for your business! We value your input and are always striving to do the best to accommodate each of our customers. Have a great day!