VB
VINCENT B.
12/07/2018
I'm the customer
.your front desk service lady sold me from the start. Knew what she was doing and handled each problem. Your mechanic follow instructions and gave clear advice on my needs.

JANE M.
Ford Edge
12/07/2018
Very happy
Everything was great. No stress. Wonderful employees especially Cathy
I got smogged and reregistered in under an hour.
Awesome
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Jane,
Thank you so much for the great review!!  Much appreciated.  It was really nice to see today and i enjoyed talking to you, I love your sense of humor!!  Take care and Happy Holidays!

Volkswagen Passat
12/06/2018
Honest knowledgeable and great prices.

CL
CHRISTINE L.
Windsor, CA
Ford Expedition
12/03/2018
Very helpful and easy to work with
Everyone I spoke with at Local Heroes - Santa Rosa we very helpful, nice and easy to work with. They explained the problems my vehicle was having and worked with me closely to get the job done and my vehicle back to me as quick as they could. I will continue to use them for my auto repair needs.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Christine,
Thank you so much for such a amazing review of your visit with us. We appreciate you as a customer and we care. I hope that your Ford Expedition is running great. All of us here want to wish you and your family a safe and Merry Christmas. ☺

MK
Marcella K.
11/28/2018
Thank you Doug and Mellissa for rescuing me today .You ate the best

Hi Marcella,

Your so welcome anytime. Hope things get better for you. We are here anytime you need anything. We just down the street. Stay warm and hope you get feeling better also.

Happy Holidays my friend ☺

Nissan Rogue
11/27/2018
Not only the name is local Heroes it is really heroes in service
Good customer service. Easy to register, and transfer in my name. I’ll highly recommend to may friends and family. I am happy with local heroes service. This place is really heroes 🤗
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/29/2018

Hi,
Thank  you so much for great review and kind words.  It was nice to meet you, take care and Happy Holidays!!!

TC
Tony C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Robert. He said they do great work, and he recommends them to everybody he knows.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service visit went. We appreciate you letting us know how happy you were with your service visit. We look forward to seeing you on your next oil change.

Happy Holidays ☺We appreciate your business

JIM M.
11/25/2018
Jim m
Had a wonderful experence. In and out and cost was very low. Thank you

Hi Jim,

Thank you so much for allowing us to replace the alternator in your ford. I hope the truck is running great. We appreciate your business and kind words.

May you and your family have a safe and Happy Holiday ☺

Saturn Ion
11/23/2018
Melissa was very helpful

Hi,

Thank you so much for the 5 start review. I hope all works out for you. It was my pleasure to help in anyway I could.

Wishing you the happiest Holidays ☺☺

Sergio S.
Volkswagen Golf R
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said the business did what he asked promptly.

Hi Sergio,

Thank you so much for the nice review. We value our relationship with you and look forward to seeing you again.
Happy Holidays☺

RF
Rita F.
11/19/2018
Vehicle owner transfer and registration
Cathy Noel is awesome! Myself and Cindy went to AAA for this however they are closed indefinitely due to poor air quality. We panicked but I said local heroes has a shop here in Santa Rosa so Cindy called did not get an answer but Cathy called right back and told us to come and she made our whole day so happy with her calming way during processing of paperwork. Amazing knowledge of DMV paperwork KUDOS to Cathy and local Heroes for having such an awesome employee!
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/20/2018

Rita, you are too kind!!  I'm so glad it worked out the way it did, It actually went a lot smoother than i thought it was going to.  That is because you two were prepared with all the necessary papers that were needed.  Thank you so much for the awesome review, I would give you both 5 stars if I could for being so prepared! :) Take care and have a nice Holiday.

RF
rita f.
11/17/2018
Glad to help without hesitation!
We were so bewildered AAA IS CLOSED INDEFINITELY DUE TO UNHEALTHY AIR. I called during the week and was assured they would be open. Unfortunately no one knew how the air would be. So we called local heroes in Santa Rosa. No one answered so we hung up before we could say anything Kathy returned the call and got us right in. The person I was buying car from was really excited as well. Made for a wonderful day. Will send more people your way for sure.

Hi Rita,
I am so glad AAA was closed last Saturday!!!  How happy you both were made my day!  Thank you so much for the wonderful review.  It was really great to see you and to meet Cindy as well.  Happy Holidays.

PL
PAMELA L.
11/16/2018
Super nice people
Very nice people and fast service.
Plus the DMV don't even have to go anywhere else.

Hi Pam,
Thank you so much for the nice review.  It was nice to meet you finally, I'd heard such nice things about you.  Happy Holidays!

LP
LISA P.
Lexus GX 460
Quick and easy
Don’t wait in line at the DMV , this place can do what you need in just a few minutes with a smile. So quick and easy .
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Lisa,
     I enjoyed talking with you yesterday, and I hope since all went well you will be telling all your clients about our DMV services... LOL!  Thank you for nice review, it's much appreciated!  Hope your day is going well.

JOHN B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Excellent customer service
Cathy was great, she made it a snap. Fast efficient and polite. Doesn’t get any better. Thanks Local Heroes.

Hi John,
     Thank you so much for the nice review and kind words.  It's never a fun thing when you have to take your car to a repair shop so we do try to make it as easy and painless as possible.  Glad to hear it worked out that way for you.  It was nice meeting you, take care and hope your having a great day.

KR
KEVIN R.
Guerneville, CA
Toyota Avalon
Tip top service
Just a great organization to work with, and a dream staff from the front office to the people that work with the nuts and bolts😄
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Kevin,
You are so amazing! Thank you so much again for the great review. Words can express how much we appreciate you as a customer. From all of us Kevin we wish you the happiest Holidays.

CK
CHARLI K.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/13/2018
No dmv
Very friendly, extremely helpful! Convenient location on Piner Road. I would maybe suggest having your hours of operation posted somewhere on the website. Definitely will recommend to friends.
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/14/2018

Hi Charli,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review.  Much appreciated!  Thank you also for the suggestion about our hours on the website.  Will definitely take a look at that.  Hope you have a great day.

11/12/2018
EXCELLENT
Excellent service, very friendly! I can always trust they know what they are doing! I won’t take my vehicle anywhere else. So glad I found the.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/12/2018

Hi,

Thank you so much!!! We appreciate you as well. It is our please to take care of your vehicle. Please feel free to stop by anytime you need anything. All of us here wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving.☺

GN
GREG N.
Windsor, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/10/2018
Outstanding service
I had my smog certification done this morning , the girl at the counter was very helpful and pleasant , the technician also took time to print out a quote for a timing belt replacement.
Outstanding service !
You have earned a repeat customer. Thanks
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Greg,

Thank you so much for the great review and being a 1st time customer with us. We appreciate your business and when you are ready please feel free to let us take care of your timing belt. We all wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

JZ
JAMES Z.
11/08/2018
Amazing service!
Absolutely amazing place to go to, to get your car smogged and the DMV service all at once! And really good price. Kathy is amazing as well! We just love her and her knowledge.
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/08/2018

Hi James,
Thank you so much for the great review!  We've known each other so long now you've become my friend as well as a customer.  I always love it when you come in, never a dull moment!!  Thank you again & I hope you have a great day!