AW

DAVID G.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/26/2020
Excellent service. Friendly staff
The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and offered additional advice and recommendations. Highly recommended
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 02/27/2020

Hi David,
Thank you so much for great review.  Very much appreciated.  It was very nice to meet you, hope to see you again.  Take care and thank you again.

Cathy Noel
Registration Services Administrator
direct - 707-586-1500
main office 707-791-7309

Meagan L.
Petaluma, CA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Meagan said this business is great and honest, Lance, Melissa and Johnny are awesome.

02/20/2020
Cathy is incredible!
Cathy is always able to help me with all my DMV/Registration related needs. She is smart, understanding, and a good listener! Thank you for taking away the hassle of the dreaded DMV.

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!!  Very much appreciated.  Thats my goal, to make it so you don't have to go to the DMV.  Thank you again and see you next time, take care.

Cathy Noel

TODD C.
Forestville, CA
02/19/2020
Didn’t need to take a # , like the DMV
My friend Shenna Lee told me to have ya’s handle registration. She say’s to me “Kathy Noel can work miracles”. Still, smoother than I had imagined. DMV is often worse than imagined. Certainly have no complaints. Thank you. Sincerely, Todd Campbell
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 02/20/2020

Hi Todd,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. You ae correct we are so blessed to ave Catjhy here at Local Heroes to provide the skill and knowlage with helping people from going to the DMV and leaving here with no hassles. We appreciate your business and look foward to helping you again, Spread the word out there about us.

MIKE M.
02/19/2020
Another Awesome Experiance by my Heroes at Local Heroes Auto in Santa Rosa
These folks are simply the Best. A few hundred dollars each year and they keep each of my cars in Tip Top Shape. This time they found Cracks in my Serpentine Belt, which was about to break. They Showed me the Belt and I could not believe it had not snapped yet. In my car that Belt controls The AC, Alternator, Engine, etc... could've caused some serious damage if it had broken. Always Fair prices too.... I have always used an old adage, "You get what you pay for" and here you get Quality and top notch service.

Thank you again to my Heroes!!!
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 02/19/2020

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give a review on your experience with Local Heroes. We appreciate you as a customer, and is our pleasure to keep your Ford Mustang in tip top shape. With the courticy inspections we do on every car our technicians are always looking to make sure your vehicles are reliable and safe when you leave. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing  you on your next visit.

Thank you again Mike for letting us be your heroes ☺

CD
CHERYL D.
Dodge Charger
02/18/2020
Great place to take your car
The folks here are great. You are treated with respect. They take good care of your car while it is there. They tell you what they will be doing to your car and make sure you are okay with it before the do the work.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 02/19/2020

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you so much for alowing us to take care of you Dodge Charger. We appreciate the great review and you as a customer. We take pride in all we do and make sure our customers are treated with kindness and compassion. We look foward to seeing you in the future.

CK
CRAIG K.
Mercedes-Benz 300TE
02/17/2020
It was my bad
I came in unprepared, my car has no reverse, not registered, doors that don't work. I was treated fairly and without judgment. They couldn't smog it and i ended up going to the dmv instead of using Heroes services, and they were still grest and very friendly.....i look forward to being able to work with them in the neart near future!

Hi Craig.

Thank you for the review. I know sometimes things don't work out so well and in your case we were looking after the cars best interest. Due to the extensive condition of the transmission we did not want to damage it by running on the dyno. We appreciate that you understood. You are always welcome to come in for any repair service, smog and registration needs. We appreciate your business.

JERRY R.
02/15/2020
Great customer service. Reliable and professional.

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you letting us know how your visit went and we look forward to seeing you on next visit.

Have a great Day☺

ROBERT M.
02/14/2020
my visit
Nice people and excellent work.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 02/15/2020

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your visit with us. We appreciate at you as a customer and always look forward to seeing you. Hope you had a nice Valentines Day. See you next visit. ☺

KATHY B.
Windsor, CA
Dedicated
Melissa went above and beyond. Helped me secure my door for a trip I was going on then helped install the part when I got back. Great job by all!

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much for the very nice review. I am so glad we got this all fixed for you. The door was a struggle but we got it. Thank you for your patience on this repair and we greatly appreciate your business. Have a great day and we will see you in the future.

TAYLOR M.
02/12/2020
Great people with Solutions!
I love coming here because they have knowledgeable mechanics who find solutions and not more problems. They are a quality group and I take all my vehicles here for service.

Hi Taylor,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Local Heroes. We great;y appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great day☺

GE
Very fast.
Very patient
Greater with a smile

Hi Gonzalo,

Thank you so much for the great review. We apprecite your business and look forward to seeing yo in the future.
Have a great day ☺

AR
ADAM R.
FIAT 500e
02/08/2020
Very personable and reasonable.
First time I've had with done here. Did not look for extra things to charge for, researched and explained some questions I had.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 02/10/2020

Hi Rockey,

Thank you so much for the very nice review. It was our pleasure to help you. Hope the battery is covered under warranty for you.

MERIT C.
Honda Fit
02/07/2020
Efficient and timely
There is no wasted time at Local Heroes. You’re greeted on walking in the door, offered Coffee, encouraged to sit, everything is brought to you quickly. paperwork processed quickly the work is done amazingly quickly and if there’s any extra problems they’re willing to work on that as well, don’t miss their DMV auto registration service.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 02/07/2020

Hi Merit,

It was so nice to help you this morning. We greatly appreciate your business and look foward to helping in the future. We are just down the street. Hope you have a great day.

Again thank you from all of us ☺