JUSTIN S.
07/01/2020
Rare find.
Its rare to find a shop where everyone goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and appreciated. most of the time you either get the mechanic with the social skills of a broken vending machine or the teenage girl at the desk that you bothering her get off her phone and do the absolute bare minimum of her job..poorly at that. I got a smog and used their dmv service to reg my car and it was a very pleasant experience all the way around. everyone was very intelligent, competent and friendly as one can be. special shout out to Cathy at the DMV counter for handling my out of state car reg that I thought was going to way more expensive. she was fast, friendly and funny and put my cheap ass at ease when I found out I didn't have to shell out alot of extra cabbage for the reg. highly recommended for service, and NOT having to stand in line at the lovely and well decorated Santa Rosa DMV.

NN
NAOMI N.
Occidental, CA
06/30/2020
5 Stars!
I had a wonderful experience at Local Heroes. The two ladies in the office were wonderful. They helped me with my auto registration and deal with getting new plates because one of mine was stolen. I was beyond ecstatic about not having to go to the DMV to do these things! It was worth every penny! There was also a very nice gentleman in the shop who helped me put my new plates on. Everyone I encountered was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend Local Heroes!

CAROLINE M.
Nissan Maxima
06/30/2020
Valuable service
This is a great service to have in Northern Santa Rosa. I waited a little bit but still way more convenient than the DMV!

KR
KEVIN R.
Toyota Avalon
06/28/2020
Not business but SERVICE
I have always been pleased with this great shop , I hope the reader will find that local heroes will meet their expectations as well KR

IC
ISRAEL C.
Bolinas, CA
06/27/2020
Very professional
The service was excellent.

LP
LAURA P.
Bodega Bay, CA
Toyota Yaris
06/27/2020
Accomodating
They do amazing work honest trustworthy and reliable.They recommended and auto body,whom was also amazing

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad everything worked out at Lou Saare body shop. He is a great man and they are a great body shop. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Stay safe and Happy 4th of July ☺

KERRI B.
Excellent service!!
I called multiple places to get my vehicle fixed. I knew the problem I just needed a quote. They were the only ones who called me back and I felt so comfortable going there after talking to Melissa. She was pleasant, informative and honest. Dropped the car off and got the same excellent service upon drop off and pick up. They even showed me the part that was replaced to show how/why it was acting up. Definitely will go back next time! Thank you.

Hi Kerri,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on your visit. We work hard to make sure that our customer's needs are taken care of. A lot of businesses don't call back because of the price shopping and time it takes to ask proper questions and build quote to not get the business. I will quote a customer all day long. I'm glad that the prior place properly diagnosed your vehicle and I was able to show you what happened. Feel free to come and see us again for we appreciate you and your business.

Happy 4th of July ☺

AT
ADAM T.
GMC Pickup
Nice clean professional
Got oil changed and smog test but unfortunately it didn't pass but hopefully with the egr replacement it will pass but other than that I scheduled to get other work done next week hopefully it all goes well

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for the great review. We look forward to assisting you with your services this week and Egr repair. See you soon.

CURTIS M.
GMC Canyon
Honest hard working people
I love local heroes you just don’t find a business so dedicated to pleasing the customer anywhere else period.

Hi Curtis,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Its customers like you that make our job appreciated. Please feel free to stop by at any time. Take care and stay safe out there.

KR
KEVIN R.
Honda Civic Si
06/24/2020
DMV DEPT
Even with my local 3A office down the street the little office at the end of local heroes service shop has really proved to be my go too shop for tag registration, title Change and has an exceptional knowledge of the auto code: Overall that little office saves me time and provide smog certificates if required and all under one roof. Great service, 5 star.
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 06/26/2020

Kevin it's always such a pleasure doing business with you.  Your always so thorough and very prepared which in turn makes my job SO much easier!!  I give you 5 stars too!!  Thank you so much Kevin for the great review, see you next time.  Take care.

THOMAS B.
Monte Rio, CA
06/23/2020
Very timely
Scheduled an 11 o’clock appointment. Showed up right at 11:00. Car was taken into the garage immediately. Work was done in less than an hour. Pretty sweet.
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Hi Thomas,
Thank you so much for 5 stars and the great review.  Hope to see you next time you need registration services, or if your car needs service or a repair we do that as well.  Thank you again, be safe and take care.

SP
Susan P.
Honda Fit
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Susan said the staff are friendly and the staff took her in at the right time. She added that the lady at the front desk was very helpful.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 06/23/2020

Hi Susan,

Thank you for coming back for the 2nd time and letting us take care of your smog. We appreciate very much the great review. Please feel free to stop in for an oil change we would love to take care of your vehicle.

MICHELLE S.
Cazadero, CA
Toyota Pickup
06/14/2020
Amazing Customer Care
Both Cathy and Melissa and smog technician were wonderful. Cathy is always a pleasure to work with. First time meeting Melissa in the auto body side, excellent customer care. I will definitely be utilizing this business for my future services! The smog technician was also friendly and reported right away to my son that his truck passed! Thank you!
(I don't write many reviews)
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 06/15/2020

Hi Michelle, I think I can speak for Melissa and Lance as well when I say thank you so much for the 5 stars and great review.  It was such a crazy busy day when you were here, to get such a great review really means a lot to us all!  Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit with us, take care.

IT
IONA T.
Sebastopol, CA
Pontiac Vibe
06/12/2020
Highly recommend
I went to local heroes to register an out of state vehicle I was buying. Everyone who worked there was so helpful. Would totally recommend their dmv services!
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 06/15/2020

Hi Iona,

Thank you so much for taking the time to show your appreciation. It means a lot to know that Cathy was able to assist you with your out of state transfer. Please feel free to stop in and try our service for an oil change, maintenance, and repairs. Make it your 1 stop shop.

Jason G.
Lincoln Town Car
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Jason said he had to wait awhile before they got him in, but the work was good.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 06/12/2020

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, We apologize there was a little wait to get you taken care of. With a lot going on we do our best to make your visit as quick as possible. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.