SD
STEVEN D.
Sebastopol, CA
02/11/2019
Great Experience
What a great experience - I was able to drop off my truck early - before any work started, I was electronically sent a full diagnosis for the vehicle. The the oil change and a couple of other problems were taken care of promptly and my vehicle was ready to pickup when promised later in the day. Check-in and pickup were easy and the staff a pleasure to work with - highly recommended.

VS
VIDAL S.
02/09/2019
West Side SR Auto Repairs
As auto repair businesses are usually difficult to gauge on services, I came upon a gem after driving by it many times. Local Heroes welcomed me with very friendly, informative answers to my current vehicles issues. I decided to give it a go and have them work on my daily driver / company work horse. I was not crazy about the issues that were discovered, but felt good about the information provided via a link for my review. The work was done to correct several issues, and the work horse is purring. I have a few pending issues to deal with, but would return to Local Heroes Auto for repairs.

PH

TC
TOM C.
02/05/2019
Melissa is Wonderful
Melissa is Winderful & they can do all types of work in all cars . There prices are very good also .

VS
VENUS S.
02/04/2019
They care about their customers
I was in and out in a timely matter . They also were very patient with me in my situation.

MIKE R.
02/04/2019
First time was very nice experience.
Good experience nice people.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 02/05/2019

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We appreciate you allowing us to take care of your service needs on your Mustang. See you on your next service.

Dodge Avenger
02/02/2019
Smog check and registration
Very convenient for our smog check and registration and tags all in one place. Very polite and friendly employees.

Hi,

Thank you for allowing us to smog and register your vehicle. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

01/31/2019
Beats sitting at DMV or AAA waiting any day!
Relatively unknown DMV service center...

Hi,

Thank you for reviewing your visit with us. We are so great full to be of service in regards to your DMV needs. If you need anything we are here to help.

AJ
ANDREW J.
Dodge Caravan
01/30/2019
Great service. Would recommend to anyone.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to review your repair visit with us.
It was nice to have met you and get your wipers working again. Hope all is well and if you ever need anything you know where we’re at.

TA
TYLER A.
01/30/2019
In for glow plugs - good service
Got me in and had my duramax checked out in a timely manner. Diagnosed the issue and were willing to explain to me how to solve the issue myself to save money. I've had them fix my EGR in the past as well which three shops including a dealership in the area couldn't figure out after a year of dealing with the issue. From what I know if you have a duramax this is the shop to take it to.

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for such a great review. I hope the glow plugs are working correctly. We understood you were trying to sell your truck and trying to save some money. It was our pleasure to help out. Thank you for your business.

TL
Terry L.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Terry said it was great.

Hi Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. We appreciate your business and also allowing us to take care of your smog. If you ever need anything else we are here to service Dodge.

DAVID B.
GMC Canyon
01/26/2019
Best Auto Care
A local smog shop recommened. Local Heroes for an uscheduled oil change. I was lucky enough to get in and was immediately impressed with the great customer service. Melissa was great. They even did a free coutesy inspection. of the. vehicle I recently purchased. I finally found. a reputable shop with qualified personel. I will be taking my vehicles to Local Heroes going forward.

Hi David,

Wow thank you so much for such a great review. We all as a team work really hard to take care of our customers. We all look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future. Thank you so much for being a Local Heroes customer. I look Foward to our new relationship.

Ram 2500
01/25/2019
100 Times Better Than the DMV
No lines and service as fast as our government systems allow them to work... with a smile!
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!  Hope to see you again in the future for reg services or to service your vehicle.  Thank you again, take care.

Cathy Noel
Registration Services Administrator
direct - 707-586-1500
main office 707-791-7309

Jon S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the staff was helpful and easy to work with.

Hi Jon,

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your smog and registration. We appreciate your business. Hope the New Year is
is going well for you.

LINDA M.
Windsor, CA
Toyota Matrix
01/19/2019
Friendly and helpful staff!
Friendly and helpful staff!
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 01/22/2019

Hi Linda,
Thanks so much for the 5 star review, much appreciated.  I'm sure we will see you again in a year when your registration is due again, hopefully sooner with an oil change or other service so you can see how great the service is on our repair side as well.  Thank you again.  Take care.

Cathy Noel

Nissan Rogue
01/19/2019
Very nice and helpful. Thanks
I felt very welcome.
Very friendly and explained what needed to be done.
Fast
I will recommend to others.

Thank-you,
Penny Grillo

Hi Penny,

It was such a please to Have met you. As a 1st time customer,
we appreciate you tool the time to give us a try. Your feed back on your visit with us Means alot.

BP
BOB P.
01/18/2019
After market install(s).
Great job as usual. Great and cohesive working staff. Melissa continues to be an absolute asset to your business. Keep up the good work. Bob

Hi Bob ☺

You are so sweet. Thank you for the gracious kink words. You are such a dear friend and longtime customer. I again cannot say how grateful I am that after all these years we found each other.
I will always be here to service your vehicle. Thank you again for being a LOYAL CUSTOMER!!!!!

Have a great day Bob☺

PS
Paul S.
Guerneville, CA
Toyota Matrix
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a good job. They were nice to deal with.

Hi Paul,

Thank you taking the time to review your visit. It was nice to meet you and take care of you smog. We appreciate you as a customer and hope to be of assistance to you in the future.

Have a great day ☺

MK
MAUREEN K.
01/16/2019
Great service and very friendly!
I love this place! Always friendly, very honest and terrific customer service. It feels like your taking your car to your friend to get it fixed because they are so true to their word!
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 01/17/2019

Good morning Maureen,

Wow Thank you so much for the great Yelp and Sure Critic review.It means alot to all of us. We all take alot of pride in what we do work very hard to assure that our customers and there vehicles are taken care of as they deserve the best.

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer☺☺

RD
ROBERT D.
Windsor, CA
01/15/2019
BOBBY D
Prompter you service you guys are the best thanks much Happy New Year to you all. BD
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much!!! We have been friends for a long time and I’m glad you allow me to take care of your vehicle. I appreciate you and or friendship and look forward to many more years.