Jeff B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff were polite, professional, and took care of the service right on the spot.

JOE D.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/17/2019
Smog
Great service and fast.

04/16/2019
DMV help
Thanks for making the process of transferring title and registering my car so easy!

EE
Elias E.
Downey, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Elias said everything was great.

Barry M.
Healdsburg, CA
Land Rover LR3
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the business's experience was great. Everything was fine. It happened really quickly and they expedited it as fast as they could..

MICHAEL M.
Napa, CA
Dodge Magnum
04/13/2019
Melissa "Missy" Hall
Melissa has been dealing with my cars for some years now. The shop and mechanics there are sharp and professional. Although it is a bit of a drive to the shop, very worth it!! They make you feel like family....and when you leave you dont feel like youve been ripped off. Give them a chance, you will be happy with your decision.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 04/13/2019

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much. We go all the way back to Napa Chrysler, And have been freinds since. Thank you for letting me take care of your cars. I aprreciate your Loyalty to me and our company.

Have a great day Mike ☺☺☺

ROBERT H.
04/10/2019
Had a great experience. They make you feel like you are in good hands and their work is superb. Amazing customer service.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 04/13/2019

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your expierence at Local Heroes. We appreciate the great review and your buisiness. Please feel free to stop by for service or repairs anytime.

Have a great day ☺☺

AD
Aimee D.
04/06/2019
Love Local Heroes
For years I've been taking my car to the dealer even though it is no longer under warranty. Not only were the dealer's prices outrageous but I'd end up paying for services my car didn't need and/or end up with more problems. A neighbor friend referred me to Local Heroes and I couldn't be happier. Melissa and the mechanics will leave no stone unturned until they find and fix what needs to be fixed. They are more than fair with the prices they charge and always go the extra mile to satisfy their customers. They all are extremely knowledgeable and honest which I greatly appreciate. I highly recommend Local Heroes.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 04/17/2019

Good morning Aimee,

Thank you for such a amazing review. I am so glad we were all able to contribute to your happiness and repairs.It took a couple of visits to resolve all your issues but we did it. We were so happy to be of service to you and look forward to seeing you in the future. Please thank you neighbor please for referring you to us.

Enjoy the sunshine its finally here ☺☺

RD
RICHARD D.
04/05/2019
service and knowledge
brought my truck into be smoged and they did a great job, it didn't pass the first time, but they found the problem and corrected it, very pleased with local heroes, they ae my only technicians from this day forward.

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for the great review and my candy.
We appreciate all of our customers and give customers the service they deserve. I look forward to seeing you again on your next service.

CF
CHRISTINE F.
04/05/2019
Fast honest even my daughter said it drives like it just came off the lot. Would highly recomendd
Absoultley for any auto problem honest very helpful and fast. Even gave me a ride back and forth.

Hi Christine,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a great review.
We all here wish you the best after your loss from the Paradise fire. It was our pleasure to take care of you Toyota Tacoma.

Look forward to seeing you on your next service☺☺

KR
KEVIN R.
Guerneville, CA
Jaguar XJ
04/04/2019
These people at local Heroes are just that, with wonderful service and follow up you can’t find better car service anywhere in the Santa Rosa area,.
Highly recommended!

Good morning Kevin,

Thank you so much!!! you are not only loyal but one of the sweetest customers. I enjoy seeing you when you come in.
It is our pleasure to service and repair your vehicles.

DAVID C.
04/03/2019
Excellent customer service!
The staff treated me like royalty!!! I will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Hi David,

Thank you so much. You are the most sweetest man. I really enjoyed helping you and prioritize so needed work on your vehicle. We appreciate all of our customers and want to make sure there vehicles get the best care.  Look forward to seeing you soon to take care of some of the issues.

Have a great day ☺

S
SUZANNE
Rohnert Park, CA
Ford Cab & Chassis
04/03/2019
Outstanding service!
Melissa always keeps me informed as to the status of our trucks, and works with us to get the fleet serviced in a timely manner.

HI Suzanne,

You are the best. I am so great full to be able to take care and service your fleet and keep them on the road safely. I enjoy working with you and in the future. Please never hesitate to reach out to me when you need anything.

RICHARD W.
Dodge Durango
Great service and professional
I only have Local Hero's do my car service

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for being so loyal to us . I respect and appreciate the relationship we have built. I hope all is going good. Look forward to seeing you on your next service.

Have a awsome day ☺

DAVID B.
First choice auto
Finds the problem quickly and fixes it right the first time. Excellent diagnostic skills. Honest people.

Hi David,

Thank you for stopping by and alowing us to take care of your headlamp bulb. We are here for anything you need. We appreciate the feed back and great review.

Have a great day ☺

DE
DIANE E.
Very helpul
They were very very helpful with paperwork and my car. Much appreciated!

Hi Diane,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and you as a customer. Hope your day is going well. If you ever need anything as far as service please feel free to visit us anytime

SERENA M.
Toyota Sequoia
03/23/2019
Fast friendly & DMV Services!
From the time I called to make the appointment to driving out after it was all done, overall a great experience. Convenient appointment times. I needed a smog and to pay my vehicle registration. I LOVE that they have DMV services. Cathy is very friendly and helpful, the guys are great and quick. They text and email your smog results. The waiting room is clean and pretty, nice magazines and huge flat screen TV as well. I would definitely recommend.
Cathy N., Registration Services Administrator from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 04/04/2019

Hi Serena,
Thank you so much for great review!!  I'm so glad your experience at Local Heroes was a good one, that is our goal.  Any other services you may need for your vehicle please give us a call we'd love to help.  I hope your having a great day, and thank you again for your business and the great review.  Take care,

Cathy Noel
Registration Services Administrator
direct - 707-586-1500
main office 707-791-7309

TODD S.
03/20/2019
Great place
Friendly and fast service.

Hi Todd,

Thank you so much for the review of your visit with CAthy and  the DMV service you recieved. We appreciate you as a customer and look foward to being of service again.

Have a great day☺

JOLENE P.
Cotati, CA
03/14/2019
Excellent service. Reasonably priced.
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable workers. Priced fairly and no hidden costs. Very accommodating even when last minute scheduling for appointment. Friendly.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 03/26/2019

Hi Jolene,

Hope your day is going great, thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. We appreciate the great review and you allowing us to smog your BMW. Looking foward to seeing you in the future.

Have a Happy Easter ☺

JAMES C.
03/14/2019
Always Great service!
Not A simple smog job done for the estimate ( which is not that common anymore) . Pleasant, helpful people and work done right.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 03/26/2019

Hi James,

Thank you James for the great review. You are always a pleasure to deal with and we so appreciate you as a customer. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your new Subaru.

Have a happy Easter☺