Shane G. on 11/21/2017
Shane said the service is quick and helpful.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/22/2017

Hi Shane,

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business. Local Heroes is here for you and your registration needs.

Happy Holidays from us to you!
Cathy Noel - Registration Services Admin

cathy@localheroesauto.com

Lee D. on 11/21/2017
Lee said he's very satisfied with this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 08:23 PM

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such an amazing review of your experience at Local Heroes! It has always been our goal to provide service that our customers can feel confident in. We are here for you anytime, repairs or service . Thank you again!

Happy Holidays,

Eugene P. on 11/17/2017
Eugene said everything went well.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for your review. I see your vehicle was too new to smog and was not needed. We appreciate that you took the time to come in and see what services we have to offer. You are welcome to come see us for any services needed.

Melissa Hall – Service Mgr.

www.localheroesauto.com

Phil C. on 11/17/2017
Phil said the staff at this business were excellent. The service provided was efficient and completed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017

Hi Phil,

From all of us at Local Heroes Auto Care,

Thank you for the kind words and review. We hope to continue this relationship with you, and service your vehicle’s needs. I wish you and your family and Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Service Manager- Melissa Hall

707-791-7309 care@localheroesauto.com

DIANA L. on 11/14/2017
"Nice and friendly service "
We loved this place. The service was great and my 4 year thought the couches and popcorn were awesome!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 01:27 PM

Hi Diana!

Thank you for taking the time to provide such an amazing review of your experience at Local Heroes! It has always been our goal to provide service that our customers can feel confident in. We hope that you will continue to have your vehicle servicedy of our Local Heroes Auto Care. Thank you again!

Service manager

David W. on 11/13/2017
David said the staff was great.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz 560SEC
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/18/2017

Hi David, Thank you for the nice words. We are glad you were completley satisfied. We strive to always make our customers happy! Happy Holidays!

KATHLEEN P. on 11/11/2017
"Will go back"
Honesty, communication of what is going on, Jason is personal and curtious
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 12:03 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you your time, and giving us a great review. It’s our pleasure to have taken care of your check engine light on your 2006 Subaru Outback. We welcome you anytime for Service or Repair.

Happy Holidays,

Melissa Hall - Service Manager

Paul B. on 11/09/2017
Paul said the staff was good, professional, and friendly. Their facility was nice and clean.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Freddy M. on 11/09/2017
Freddy said the business was pretty good and they helped him out.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 11/18/2017

We pride ourselves in being a shop of honesty and integrity. We will always find the most effective and cost efficient way to take care of your vehicle. Thank you for trusting us to work on your Ford Focus . We look forward to seeing you again.

MIKE M. on 11/02/2017
"Not having to go to the DMV"
These guy's are great!!! They were fast professional, best part got my truck smoged and the registration paid. With out having to wait in line for hours at the DMV.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 08:45 PM
DONNA W. on 11/02/2017
"Thanks for your help"
Kind and excellent service from staff.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 11/02/2017 09:33 AM
MARK C. on 11/02/2017
"Cathy is the best!"
Cathy was awesome. She was very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. We were in and out in about 15 minutes or less.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Review Created: 11/02/2017 06:02 AM
Trevor L. on 11/02/2017
Trevor said the employees were nice and considerate of his situation. He loves local businesses.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017
Ruth B. on 11/02/2017
Spoke with Ruth's husband. He said the workers were courteous, helpful and they did a good job.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Review Created: 11/02/2017
DEB B. on 11/01/2017
"Trustworthy, kind, responsible and they really care"
Jason was awesome! From the I take to the follow up with details about what needed to be done to my car. Being a woman, I was recently taken advantage by a body shop and it was such a pleasant surprise to work with a shop that was fair, honest and explained everything in layman's terms. They did a complete inspection of my car which gives me confidence and assurance I am in a safe car. And the lady who took my payment was absolutely wonderful. I wish I would have gotten her name. She explained everything to me very carefully to make sure I understood it all and was a very caring person. Thank you! I will always bring my car to Local Heros from now on.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Coupe
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 08:00 PM
patricia c. on 10/31/2017
"Wonderful"
Kathy was so great helping me.she kind and. Sweet.and great helping me through my policy for my regerstation issue.and the staff was so nice to me also.i recommend going there.pat chermack
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 04:52 AM
David S. on 10/27/2017
David said the personnel who work at this business are fast and courteous. They know what they are doing.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Dan S. on 10/27/2017
Dan said this business was fine. The gentleman at the counter was really good and professional. They did everything they said they would do.
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
David H. on 10/26/2017
David said this business was really quick and made his visit easy.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix