Karl W. on 11/21/2017
Karl said the business is a good place and Shawn is a really good guy to work with.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Gabriel H. on 11/21/2017
Gabriel said the employees did their work right and provided good service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Virginia K. on 11/20/2017
Virginia said this business was able to help her out in an emergency and she was thankful for their help. They called her a cab and they kept her posted about the work needed. The price was right for the work done.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Faye C. on 11/17/2017
Faye said she was perfectly happy with the service she received.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
ALAN D. on 11/13/2017
"Geo Metro repair"
the rates are reasonable and the shop is practically next door!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Metro
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 08:21 PM

Alan,

Thank you for your time to give our shop your recommendation.  We appreciate the fact of our proximity being of initial consideration for choosing Local Heroes, but it's your experience as a whole that we hope will bring you back the next time your vehicle needs servcie.

Service Manager - Local Heroes Auto Service
Robert B. on 11/13/2017
Robert said the personnel provided very thorough and knowledgeable service. He was happy with the speed of service.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
GREG M. on 11/11/2017
"Experienced quality employees who care about solving your auto problem. "
Auto problems can be simple or major, but maintenance is really what's needed. Catching the little things before they become major. They do a great job of in a report that the mechanic supplies after your smog check has passed or failed at no charge. My auto showed four areas of concern of which I only was aware of just one (ABS). The hard part is the time it takes to do these repairs...Then think about the inconvenience it takes when the car stops working because you didn't do the service required. LHAS help me keep my life simple and I appreciate the concerns of their experienced mechanics offer. Thanks Ben, Deb and Shawn for treating me and my auto like family.
Vehicle: Acura Legend
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 08:44 AM
KERRY B. on 11/09/2017
"Friendly and informative"
Went in for quick smog - very nice. Some things that the dealer told me needed to be fixed, they couldn't find. And some concerns they suggested a more cost-effective way to try to treat the problem before going full cost. Appreciated the approach!
Vehicle: Volkswagen GTI
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 01:18 PM

Kerry,

thank you for taking the time to provide our shop with your review.  I hope the information we provided you with outlined a quick and sure path for getting everything we discussed taken care of.  We enjoyed our time with you that afternoon and look forward to any opportunity to do business with you again in any manner.

Mark L. on 11/09/2017
Mark said the service from the business fixed his vehicle easily, smoothly and quickly. The business has great service. It was a pleasure to have his vehicle fixed by them.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Sedan
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017

Mark,

Thank you for the kind review.  Whether we are making repairs, basic maintenance or smogs, we always strive to provide our customers with the ultimate experience here at Local Heroes.  Thank you for sharing your experience with us here.  We certainly do appreciate it.

Katie B. on 11/09/2017
Katie said everything went well with her experience.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017

Katie,

Thank you for the kind review you provided on your experience with us here at Local Heroes Auto.  I genuinely appreciate you taking time from your day to give us some feedback.

If there's anything else we can do for you in the future to keep you and your daughter's cars on the road safely, don't hesitate to let us know.

We appreciate the opportunity to look after your cars and look forward to seeing you next time.

CARLA S. on 11/08/2017
"Friendly, efficient, service with integrity."
These guys are great. They worked me into their schedule on the fly to get my smog checked. They explained how the whole thing works and eased my fears that my car wouldn't pass. It took only twenty minutes. I also found out that they are a remote DMV processing center. I will go there from now on, for both car service as well as my DMV needs.
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 08:58 AM

Carla,

I can appreciate the trepidation a customer may have about having their car serviced.  "Will it be taken care of right away?  How much will it cost? How long will it take?"  These are common concerns when talking with customers about their vehicles and repairs.

As a manager, I try to stress information and education to alleviate some of these concerns.  As you now know, the smog program can be complicated and confusing, but with a little guidance and information, we can help clear some of the issues and make some sense of it for you.

I hope I was helpful in explaining how the smog program works and what is to be expected for you next time as well.  If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to call me or email me and I will make myself available for assistance.

DARCI M. on 11/07/2017
"Fast Service and very friendly staff."
I got a flat tire and pulled into Local Heroes and they quickly changed my tire for a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 04:55 PM

Darcy,

Thank you for your feedback on your experience with us here at Local Heroes.  We appreciate you taking the time from your day to do that.  As always, we are waiting at the ready to help out a customer in a pinch and keep them on the road, but we offer a full range of services to ensure you've got more worry free miles ahead of you.  Anything from oil changes and smogs all the way up to heavy duty line work and repairs.

I hope that you keep us in mind for any services we may be able to provide in the future.

Thank you for choosing Local Heroes Auto Service.

DAVE C. on 11/07/2017
"Fast efficient service."
When the transmission went out on my work truck Shawn returned my calls right away, got me an estimate and a time frame of work completion so that I was able to get back to my customers as quickly as possible.
David Conte
Conte Plumbing
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 02:32 PM
Freddy B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 11/07/2017

Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to review your first ever experience with us!  We genuinely appreciate it.  We certainly did have quite a bit to bite off for our first go around. As far as that chirping air pump, just let us know when it becomes more prevalent and we will get that replaced for you.  Thanks for the opportunity to take care of you and that great truck so that you can get back on the road and take care of your customers!

We look forward to working again with you in the future and hope you'll let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Have a great holiday season.

David J. on 11/03/2017
David said the personnel he dealt with during his visit to this business were nice and personable. They communicated well and explained everything to him. They were apologetic when the computers were having delays. They will always have his business.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017

David,

Thank you for the review! Of course, we as an industry rely more and more on the technology that affords us the various luxuries of their use, however, so too comes some hang ups with the same technology.  Rest assured that we are still wrenching on cars manually. ha-ha.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to a glitch free opportunity to work with you in the future!

Rodrigo E. on 11/03/2017
Rodrigo said he trusts Sean because he knows what he is doing.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017

Rodrigo,

Thanks for offering a review of our shop!  I certainly do try to offer my expertise wherever possible.  Luckily you and I have the same truck, so some of the issues you've been experiencing I have some first hand knowledge about and have dealt with them as well.

I know you're selling the truck, but I hope if you find yourself in the market for another used truck you will bring it to us to go over before you commit to buying it to ensure you're not getting into a headache.

If there's anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate to call!

Gaye W. on 10/31/2017
Gaye said she did not have any problems at all with this business.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017

Gaye,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our shop and your experience with us.  We certainly do appreciate it.  We always strive to provide our customers with the ultimate experience as we care for your car.

We provide a full range of services for your vehicle, so if you have any trouble in the future we hope that you keep us in mind for anything as small as an oil change or any other larger issues that may pop up.

Thank you for choosing Local Heroes Auto Service!

Billy S. on 10/31/2017
Billy said he likes the business and he considers them to be his main mechanic. One time he got his vehicle back and it was leaking oil, so they fixed it. Another time he got his vehicle back and a tire was punctured. They fixed it, but he was mildly inconvenienced.
Vehicle: Mercury Cougar
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Jeremy W. on 10/27/2017
Jeremy said the owner of this business is courteous and the service was very good.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Freddy B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 10/31/2017

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at Local Heroes. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will continue to visit our shops when your Lexus is due for it's next service.

Lawrence P. on 10/26/2017
Lawrence said the work was fine.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Freddy B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for giving a review of your experience at Local Heroes. We appreciate your time and hope that you will continue to visit our shops when your Nissan truck is due for it's next service.

Antonio P. on 10/24/2017
Antonio said this business is a great place. The owner explained everything to him and they stayed open late to take care of him.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger