Overall Rating 2.599998/5Overall Rating 2.599998/5rating 2.599998rating 2.599998rating 2.599998

EH
ELEANOR H.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
08/22/2019
My truck is beautiful
They did a great job, took care of everything, and my dirty truck came back clean and beautiful
10/10

AL
ANGEL L.
Kia Forte
08/20/2019
Excellent customer service
Needed help with a used car we had just purchased for my daughter (her first -yay!)
Found Local Heroes on Google - it had good reviews and was close by so I figured we would give it a shot. So glad we did as it did not disappoint!
Jason and the team at the Local Heroes on Corona were great! - professional, helpful, communicated all issues immediately, by phone call and text!! They handled everything - smog check, new tires, oil change... and they made recommendations for additional work but not in a pressuring/sleazy sales pitchy kinda way - it felt genuine and not like I was getting ripped off (as can happen to us women when dealing with male run auto shops!). They even the DMV paperwork for the title change! It was so easy! A one stop shop with great customer service! Will definitely get our service here moving forward! Thank you for living up to your name!!

WK
WILLENE K.
Chevrolet HHR
08/19/2019
Temperature Gauge Mystery Solved
My Little Blue HHR wasn't ready for its checkup, but my outside temperature gauge wasn't functioning properly in this heat! When it was 103, it was reading 68. When it was 102, it was reading 77. So something was definitely wrong. I was given a speedy appointment, and it turned out to be a small part that was needed. As my Little Blue HHR is 13 years old, I'm glad it wasn't something more serious. Local Heroes to the rescue! Thanks for the speedy service!!!

EK
Edward K.
08/17/2019
Smog
Everything went smooth and on time.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/19/2019

Hello Edward. Thank you for the nice review. We are glad to hear that everything went nice and smooth for ya. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

GMC Yukon
08/16/2019
Great service, quick and friendly!
I came in as a walk in for a SMOG and they were able to fit me in! It didn’t take long at all and they went above and beyond. The price was a good deal too. Thank you!
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/19/2019

Hello there Elisabeth. Thank you for the nice review. Thank you for coming in. We look forward to helping you with all your future needs!

DEB R.
08/16/2019
Excellent Work, Trustworthy & Pleasant
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/19/2019

Hello Deb. Thank you for the nice review! We enjoyed your company. Hope you have a great week!

Dennis L.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he was very happy with the service.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/19/2019

Hello Dennis. Thank you for the nice review! It is always a pleasure doing business with you. Look forward to your next visit!

08/15/2019
Helpful and Friendly
These guys really helped me out. Office gal was great.Would recommend these folks!
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/16/2019

All of us at Local Heroes Auto Service thank you for the kind words and taking the time to give us a 5 star review. Please think of in the future for any of your vehicular needs!

Local Heroes Auto Service
278 Corona rd, Petaluma Ca

ER
Eladio R.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Eladio said that the prices were reasonable and the staff was pretty quick with the service.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Eladio for taking the time to give us a great review! We try to keep your busy schedule in mind when scheduling and performing smog checks as well as the many other services that Local Heroes Auto Service offers. We look forward to helping you with future smogs and any of your other vehicle needs.

DIanne Parrott
Registration Services
& Service Writer
ph:707-763-2909

dianne@localheroesauto.com

SEBASTIAN S.
Cotati, CA
08/04/2019
Great service once again!
My radiator developed a crack.
I tried to JB weld it but that didn’t work.
Local Hero’s put in a new one within a few hours on a Saturday.
Local Hero’s where my hero once again!!
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/05/2019

Hello Sebastian. Thank you for the nice review. We are glad that we were here to help! We look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs!

BC
BOB C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/04/2019
Jason and Diane do a great job communicating the needs and coordinating the repairs. Thank you!
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/05/2019

Hello Bob. Thank you for the kind review. Also thank you for the continued business! We look forward to your next visit!

GH
GABRIELLA H.
08/04/2019
prompt service, close to home
Explains problems well. Computer explanations very thorough but a bit confusing for an older, non computer savvy lady
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/05/2019

Hello Gabriella. Thank you so much for the nice review. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your automotive needs. We look forward to helping you and your husband in the future.

ST
STACEY T.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Great 1st service!
My first time here and my smog was done in record time! Nice small family place with new guy Jason who is a real customer focused car professional! I felt like I was in great hands.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/05/2019

Hello Stacey. It was great seeing you. Thank you so much for the kind review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

KP
KARI P.
08/03/2019
My new forever mechanic
So my mechanic left the state so now Local Heroes is my new forever mechanic. They saved my butt when my tire tried to leave the van and take off on its own; they took the emergency and fixed us, completely honest and fair in their pricing. So I went back for an oil change; fairly and competitively priced, they offered to do a full inspection or, if I needed to just get it done and get out, I could come back at a later time. Fast, efficient, honest, and fair in their pricing. THEN. While I was there, two older guys came in with a tire issue. They were from out of town. Local Heroes went out, looked at the tire, let them know they COULDN'T do the service currently in a timely manner BUT, he came in, called a shop NOT AFFILIATED with Local Heroes, made sure they could take the out of towners, FILLED THEIR TIRE so they could make it the 5 blocks down the street safely, and then gave the out of towners perfect directions, making sure they knew where they were going. Saved them so they could make it to their funeral, saved the REST of their customers by not taking another vehicle and making everyone else's repairs late.
I am going to regret doing this review because now I'm not going to be able to get in when I need to. But I can't lie: these guys are the real deal. HIGHLY recommend.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you very much for the thoughtful review! We are glad to hear that you have been happy with our service! It was a pleasure having you and your son come by and visit us. We look forward to your next visit!

AF
ANN MARIE F.
07/28/2019
Very nice, professional people. Got my oil changed and they were prompt and completed service on time. I will definitely be coming back.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Anne Marie for the nice review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs.

LEANNA S.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/24/2019
Very Satisfied! No Stress!
I had an overall great experience with this business! My car window rolls up now! Everyone I spoke with was just charming! They were great with communication, no suprises, and got the job done in a timely manner. Five Stars! My new go to shop.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 07/26/2019

Hello Leanna. Thanks for coming in and letting us repair your vehicle. Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs!

Mariel M.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mariel said the service was fast and everybody was friendly.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you Mariel for the nice review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Have a great day!

SL
Steven L.
Healdsburg, CA
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Steven said that there is no line for registration and that the business has good customer service.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 07/20/2019

Hello Steven. Thank you for the nice review! It sure is nice to be able to take care of your DMV stuff without having to wait in a long line! We pride ourselfs in always making it quick and easy for all your DMV needs! We look forward to your next visit!

Dennis M.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he is happy with them.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 07/20/2019

Hello Dennis. Thank you for the nice review! I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our service! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

LC
Leanor C.
Cotati, CA
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Leanor said the service was good.
Jason W., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service & Tire responded on 07/20/2019

Hello Leanor. Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to serving you in the future for all your automotive and dmv needs.