Overall Rating 2.599998/5Overall Rating 2.599998/5rating 2.599998rating 2.599998rating 2.599998

Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/13/2019
Excellent auto service!
My battery had died, I'm new in town and went off the recommendation of the tow company. It was mid afternoon and I was worried about the shop being able to get a battery that late in the day, since this is my only car. Conrad did find a battery, it was installed and I was on my way before it was dark. I would highly recommend Local Heroes and will use them in the future.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your review, we are always here to help new or returning customers in any good or bad situation, the company is based off of helping anyone in a time of need and doing whatever it takes to get the job done and get out customers back on the road safely. Thank you for coming in and we all look forward to seeing you next time!

BC
BOB C.
Santa Rosa, CA
02/04/2019
Excellent Service.
Service was completed on our Jeep Cherokee in a timely and professionally manner. Conrad is a very good manager.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your review Bob, we do our best to get all of our customers in and out of our shop as fast as possible while still providing exceptional service. I appreciate your kind words, but I couldn't do what I do without the team that supports me, we have created an expcetional group of technicians that support each other to create the service and abilities that we are known for. Thank you again Bob, we look forward to seeing you next time!

JAMES T.
Nissan Titan
01/28/2019
Corona site takes care of business!
I had a deadline and just a few moments. Rather than pack a lunch and hope for a lucky break at DMV, I stopped by the shop on Corona and got my 2020 tags in about 10 minutes.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for you review James, we always appreciate hearing from new customers. We are happy to offer our dmv services to any customer, we know how busy day to day life can get and the dmv rarely helps out with that. Do to offering both smog and dmv services we have made our shop a one stop shop for all registration purposes, thanks for coming in James we look forward to seeing you next time!

JONATHAN L.
01/25/2019
New Mirror
Needed a new passenger side, rear view mirror for my car. Brought it in, and instead of taking it, the guy told me where to get it cheaper online. Saved a good amount because of his suggestion! After it came in, I brought it and it was fixed in a few hours, no problems. Love these guys!
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for your review Jonathan, we are always happy to look out for all of our customers and save them money when we are able to. Thank you for letting us take care of that mirror for you as well performing a couple quick maintenance items for you. We look forward to seeing you next time Jonathan!

NR
NOEL R.
Jeep Liberty
01/24/2019
Smog check
This was the second time in less than a month that we took a vehicle to get smithed here and just like last time, we received great service!
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for your reviewe Noel, we always appreciate hearing how our customers experiences went. We are happy to hear you had a couple great experiences. We all look forward to seeing you next time, thanks again for coming in Noel.

LC
Lori C.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Peter. He said the staff went above and beyond.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your response, this companies name was based on going above and beyond, and our team at Local Heroes try our best to keep that up and help all of our customers new or old anyway we can. Thank you again for this response we look forward to seeing you next time!

Arturo M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Arturo said the business can do a wide range of services.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your review Arturo, we do our best to work on any of our customers cars and projects. It is one of our specialties when we built our team that each technician has a large back ground in a wide variety of specialties. We appreciate your visit to us and all look forward to seeing you next time.

James T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/16/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was good.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks for you review James, it was a fun project working on your Miata. Thank you for letting us be apart of it. We look forward to seeing you next time

FK
Felix K.
Acura MDX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Felix said the staff met all his requirements, did the work on time, and even saved him some money.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for you response Felix, it was a pleasure helping you out and getting those major services done on your car for you. We do our best to perform the highest quality of work at a great price and stand by that with all of our customer, happy to save you some money any time we can! We look forward to seeing you in the future to continually take care of the maintence on your vehicles.

LW
LARAINE W.
Penngrove, CA
01/15/2019
Awesome and quick !
They took are of my car quickly and the price was reasonable too. It was my first visit there and I’ll be going there with any future issues with my car.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your review Laraine, we always appreciate hearing from all of our customers. I am happy to hear you had a good experience at Local Heroes, our team here does our best to get our customers in and out as fast as possible while still keeping the highest of quality of work at the top of our list. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you in the future Laraine!

DAWN R.
Ford Flex
01/14/2019
Fast, high-quality and friendly service...
...at a reasonable price. What more could an auto shop provide? I guess coffee and popcorn: oh, wait - you get that too!
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your review Dawn, our team here at Local Heroes does our best to perform great service at a great cost. We are always here to help you out when needed and to make it a little easier our popcorn and coffee will always be warm and ready. Look forward to seeing you soon Dawn!

GT
GAIL T.
Rohnert Park, CA
Ford Fiesta
01/13/2019
Honestly
They get me in & out on time. They take care of my car. I always wait for the car. They have good coffee.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your review Gail, we are always happy to see you come in for services. We do our best to keep up with everyones busy schedule and work around it as best as possible. We look forward to seeing you and your Fiesta soon, the coffee will be hot and ready for you!

WN
WANDA N.
Penngrove, CA
01/12/2019
People that work there
They were very nice and answered all questions ask
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your review Wanda, one of our most important tasks is to keep all of our customers up to date and well educated about their vehicles condition. Any questions you ever have about your explorer we will be happy to answer them at a moments notice. We look forward to hearing from you soon Wanda!

JAMES B.
Volvo XC70
01/11/2019
Prompt courteous service
Very satisfied with work done. Fair and reasonable cost. Reliable. Friendly staff.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your review James, we are always happy to see you come back to keep your volvo in perfect condition. We are excited to help you out at a moments notice to make sure your car is healthy and happy for you, we look forward to seeing you next time James!

MJ
MAGGI J.
Cotati, CA
Dodge Magnum
01/08/2019
Amazing Service
Most thorough, knowledgeable, ethical and friendly car service I have ever known or had. You can completely trust in what they tell you needs to be done and that they have done the best job possible. Awesome company.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your review Maggi, we are very glad you gave us a shot and are more than happy with your experience here. We do our absolute best to serve all of our customers and give them the best automotive experience you can get. We are glad you can reach out to us anytime and trust that you will be taken care of with full integrity no matter what situation you find yourself in. Thanks again Maggi!

AUDRIE S.
Kia Forte
01/05/2019
General manager
I called into local heroes and spoke directly with the manager Conrad, from start to finish the experience was easy. He got me an appointment for tires in just a couple days and re assured me he would have the tires ordered and waiting for my arrival. After dropping off my car he generously got me back to work and just a quick hour later called to let me know my tires were installed and everything was good to go, the shop went over my car and made sure I was safe. Beyond happy and will be setting up a new appointment for my Mitsubishi tires.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your response Audrie, we are always here to help all of our customers out as much as we can being able to give some of our customers a ride home or to work is just another added bonus. We are all happy to hear you had a great experience here, our team continues to try our best everyday to perform unparalleled service. We look forward to servicing your other vehicles here in the near future!

NR
NOEL R.
01/02/2019
Customer service was great
This was my first time here and everything about it was easy and efficient.
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for your responce Noel, we are very happy to hear your first experience was good. Our team does our best to make the process of getting any car worked on as easy and painless as possible while always performing great work and making sure when you leave the car is in safe condition for you and the road. We look forward to seeing you in the future Noel.

NY
NIKKI Y.
01/02/2019
Love this place!
I love that Conrad knows my name. I love that I don't get ripped off - Shawn and now Conrad have always searched for the best parts at the best prices and then informed me of my options. I love that I can ask all the silly questions I want and they are always answered with a smile and with the goal to help me understand what is happening with our vehicle. I love that they always have time for me and my vehicle(s). I just love this place!
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your review Nikki, we appreciate hearing from you and all of our other customers. So glad to hear that you are comfortable asking all your silly questions, I am more than happy to entertain all questions and discussions. We try our hardest to be transparent in all our work and want all of our customers to be informed and up to date on all situations. Thanks for always coming back to us and I look forward to seeing you next time Nikki

Sincerely,

01/01/2019
close 2 home & been going there 4 10 yrs
fast 2 replace wiper blades
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for your response Patricia, glad we were able to get you in an out of here in a quick manor. We always do our best to get all of our customers cars back in their hands as fast as possible. We look forward to seeing you for the next 10 years Patricia

CHRIS H.
Ukiah, CA
INFINITI I30
12/19/2018
Fast, courteous service backed up by a positive attitude...
Broke down on the freeway heading to SF to take my daughter in for surgery. Called a tow truck for my car and a taxi for my wife and daughter to continue to hospital. Once I got to the shop they expedited the repair process by immediately diagnosing the problem and ordering the part needed to repair it. Even though it took some hours to get me back on the road I was able to reach the hospital in time for my daughter's surgery. I couldn't have been more appreciative of the experience...
Conrad B., GM from Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your response Chris, very happy to hear you were able to get to the hospital in time. When you came in we heard that you were in need of some heroes for the day and are always ready to step up to the plate in a moments notice. Always glad to help you out anytime Chris, look forward to seeing you next time! Glad your daughters surgery went well!