Latest Review about 1 month ago

Ray S.
10/30/2019
Great job
I could not get my front door locked and we had active fires in my neighborhood. I called Lock Specialists and spoke to Dennis. I explained my situation and in no time he was at my home and had the lock fixed. The cost was very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Molly G.
10/19/2019
Locked out no more!
When my lock broke and my family and I couldn't get into our condo I searched Yelp for a locksmith. I went down the list and the first few didn't even answer their phone. When I called Lock Specialists, the gentleman picked up promptly and came out to help us in less than 20 minutes! He was friendly, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely save their contact into my phone and would recommend their services.

Aaron B.
10/16/2019
Great and quick service!
Dennis provided great service when he showed up only a couple hours after my initial call to him! My job was completed in under an hour. I will use lock specialist again.

KO

LA
Leslie A.
10/08/2019
GREAT SERVICE!!
I needed quick service to re-key a front door lock. Dennis with Lock Specialists took care of the project on the same day. Peace of mind. Professional, respectful and fast. I have several rental properties and will keep Lock Specialists on my team of “go to” companies to call for help!

MV
Marleme V.
10/08/2019
Quick and reliable to assist during emergencies.
My key broke and I could not open my business, this was a real emergency for me as I would of lost $$$ the longer I was closed. Thank God, I was able to find him and within 20 minutes he was at my door helping me, he actually postponed another appointment as he knew this was of great importance to me. He was quick and very courteous,. I would definitely recommend his services.

Dwight B.
10/05/2019
Great Service!
Punctual, cost effective, friendly. Could you ask for more?!

CJ
Christa J.
09/24/2019
Excellent customer service.
I've used Lock Specialist dozens of times at both our residential and commercial properties. I highly recommend him as he is reliable and does a great job at a reasonable price.

Margaret W.
09/21/2019
Rock star
Professional, courteous

JN
John N.
09/17/2019
A great locksmith
Dennis is a pleasure to work with. He is prompt and takes care of everything we have asked for. He does the job completely and we have never had any call back

Melecio C.
09/17/2019
Very knowledgeable
I am so glad I connected with Dennis, most of the time he gets to me the same day, even though I tell him it's not an emergency, and when I do have an emergency he is quick to respond. That is important since I manage a facility with 5 commercial buildings. Thank you Dennis.

SP
Sharon P.
09/13/2019
Need a locksmith? I highly recommend Dennis
We needed to have our door lock rekeyed. I contacted Dennis and although he had a busy schedule he made time later in the day to arrive in the timeframe he quoted, was very professional yet friendly. Excellent work and was able to make the keys I needed at a great price!! We have actually found that our door lock operates so much better after this was done verses the original lock. Also we have an iron door with the custom built handle system. So impressed I'm having him look into a specialized lock given it's an iron door I want the best locksmith taking on this project. Dennis shows the height of competence and professionalism a delight to work with.