Business Solutions

Lock Specialists

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LW
Lisa W.
04/22/2022
Trustworthy and reliable
I've known and used Dennis for years and will continue as long as he's in business. He's someone you can TRUST and that goes a long way in everyone's book,...

EM
Ed M.
02/02/2022
The LOCK specialists technician showed up on time and was very courteous and professional. He did a great job fixing my broken lock issue. I would highly...

Sharon B.
01/21/2022
Great job!
I have used Dennis twice to fix a door lock at my home. He is friendly and dependable. Shows up on time and gets the job done!

AY
Albert Y.
06/16/2021
Master Locksmith, pro level
Dennis is a master locksmith, incredible service and understanding of what a site/building requires. Tailored to security plus daily use needs. I have...

RL
Robert L.
05/09/2021
Great, prompt, friendly and competent service.
I was very satisfied with the service and honesty of the technician. He over charged my card accidentally. He notified me of the mistake and paid me back...