Scott H.
12/18/2019
Very good and fair service
Jerry was very reliable, timely, and knowledgeable.
Overall, very satisfied

CP
Christine P.
12/18/2019
Lock Specialists is the best!
He is so reliable, so capable, and so prompt to respond! He is the best!

RL
Robert l.
12/11/2019
Dennis really knows what he is doing .
Great job

KT
Kirk T.
12/11/2019
Professional service and follow through!!
Dennis was great! Made 2 different key sets with 4 copies of each key in half an hour at a commercial property I manage in Simi Valley. He was on time, communicating with me via phone about his estimated arrival so I wasn't waiting around! He was fast and pleasant! Wish more contractors were as prompt and professional as he is!!! Will definitely use him from now on!!

Jessica C.
12/03/2019
Great Same-Day Service
Dennis helped us re-key our home the day our escrow closed and we took ownership of our new house. We were very impressed with his ability to come out the same day, which gave us peace of mind that our house would be secure. He was able to make all locks be on the same key as we requested, and even came up with a solution for our front door, which was a different non-compatible brand, but he somehow was able to get it on the same key as all the others. We are very pleased with Lock Specialists/Dennis and will definitely consider him again next time we need a locksmith.

Jeff M.
11/21/2019
Great Service!
Called Lock Specialists, and Dennis actually answers his phone! Had a last minute emergency, Dennis scheduled the appointment, was there on time and performed the necessary work very professionally.

Melissa H.
11/13/2019
Lock Specialist reliable and trustworthy
Dennis is someone you can depend on to meet your security needs .
Very professional and timely, if he says he can get it done, rest assured it will happen.

Michael R.
11/07/2019
We needed our locks re-keyed and they did an expert job. Thank you!

Justin K.
11/05/2019
Dennis is amazing
Dennis is amazing he was quick, friendly and very fair! His work was five star and his attitude was even better. Came through when no one else did.

Ashley B.
11/02/2019
Came out Quick and was Quick!
Real quick service and good price. I probably will need him again.

Ray S.
10/30/2019
Great job
I could not get my front door locked and we had active fires in my neighborhood. I called Lock Specialists and spoke to Dennis. I explained my situation and in no time he was at my home and had the lock fixed. The cost was very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Molly G.
10/19/2019
Locked out no more!
When my lock broke and my family and I couldn't get into our condo I searched Yelp for a locksmith. I went down the list and the first few didn't even answer their phone. When I called Lock Specialists, the gentleman picked up promptly and came out to help us in less than 20 minutes! He was friendly, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely save their contact into my phone and would recommend their services.

Aaron B.
10/16/2019
Great and quick service!
Dennis provided great service when he showed up only a couple hours after my initial call to him! My job was completed in under an hour. I will use lock specialist again.

KO

LA
Leslie A.
10/08/2019
GREAT SERVICE!!
I needed quick service to re-key a front door lock. Dennis with Lock Specialists took care of the project on the same day. Peace of mind. Professional, respectful and fast. I have several rental properties and will keep Lock Specialists on my team of “go to” companies to call for help!