CL
CLARISSA L.
GMC Yukon
09/20/2019
Tire rotation and oil change
Super friendly and honest service, very reasonable priced.

BT
BOB T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2019
Friendly and Professional
I made an appointment to have a hitch installed on my vehicle. I dropped off the car anthe appointed time, that took me home, called me that it was completed on time, picked me up at home , I returned with their driver and paid my bill! Smooth as silk. Couldn't ask for better service! AAA.

JJ
JOHN J.
Skipperville, AL
Chevrolet S-10
09/18/2019
Great service, fair price.
I Stopped at Logans to have my radiator pressure tested. It needed to be replaced. They immediately ordered a radiator and started to work on it. Within a couple of hours I was on my way home. No appointment, no drop off. Fair price. Can't beat that.

KW
KEN W.
09/17/2019
Quality work by good people
These guys are definitely not the cheapest in town, but if you want it done right this is the place to go!

DANNY H.
09/17/2019
Always great service!
Can't say enough about the quality of work. Will continue to use Logan's All Pro for all my vehicles.

SG
SUSAN G.
Brundidge, AL
09/16/2019
Professionalism good customer service and friendly staff
The staff is always so friendly and helpful. Their professionalism and customer service is outstanding and of course their knowledge of cars and what makes them run is top notch.

GJ
GLENN J.
Kia Optima
09/14/2019
tire repair
Was having pressure problems on both rear tires. Logan's found and fixed the problem. Will trade with them again. Thanks again Logan's All Pro.

GB
GARY B.
09/13/2019
Customer service
Every one was awesome! Everyone From the Grand-daughter, Mrs Phyllis and her husband...even Kenny (and the dude that replaced my U-joints)!!! I'll be back when I need more auto work! Great customer service!

JN
JAMES N.
Fort Rucker, AL
Chevrolet Pickup
09/10/2019
Great wirk
I brought my truck there to get some exhaust work done to it and the work was done in a reasonable amount of time and it was quality work. I will definitely recommend them to others and be back for more services when my truck needs it.

RONNIE W.
09/04/2019
Thanks for the great service and friendship

LC
LISA C.
Abbeville, AL
09/04/2019
Friendlies
They are always friendly and you get top notch service!

PS

SCOT T.
Dothan, AL
08/29/2019
Fast service!!!
I needed a new set of tires. Not only did I get a competitive price I also had very fast service!

LG
Louie G.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Louie said this business was very good. He likes the way they do business.

Rex M.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Rex said that the place was good to him.

TC
TRACEY C.
08/16/2019
Very friendly and helpful!! Trustworthy
I was stranded and they were very prompt in getting to me! Took care of my car right away! I would recommend them

BRUCE B.
08/15/2019
Family atmosphere, Great Service
Very friendly and attentive customer service. All employees are quick to help out. This locally family owned business was exceptional.

KAREN M.
Professional
I was referred by a friend and so happy he did. Got the estimate and the work was done for the price quoted and has a good warranty for the work performed so you know they did a good job to warranty their work. I am now so happy and feel so much safer with my car. So happy to have such a reliable car repair in Ozark.

CL
CYNTHIA L.
Midland City, AL
08/14/2019
Great service and wonderful people
Business you can trust and work will be high quality.

GJ
GLENN J.
Kia Optima
window control
Identify the problem got part on order had car fixed the next day. Job well done