MT
Windham, NH
Audi Q5
11/24/2020
Great Service , Fast and Efficient
I went to Lolo's for a state inspection and was met at the front desk and my car was quickly brought in.
They performed a complete inspection and pointed out areas of improvement for the future.

The guys are friendly and great to work with

EJ
EILEEN J.
11/18/2020
Maintenance
What I love about Lolo's garage is they are honest. I never come out of there feeling like I was cheated or got scammed for work not needed! Great team. Excellent customer service

Adrienne S.
New Hampshire
Nissan Sentra
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Adrienne said they are excellent with what they do.

KAYDRA B.
Toyota Yaris
11/11/2020
Quick!
Customer service was great. They took my car right in and it was serviced right away.

DJ
Daniel J.
Nissan Sentra
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they got the job done, they were pretty helpful, and it was really quick.

WN
WILLIAM N.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/12/2020
Attention to the details
Excellent service very well done and well worth the price

EJ
EILEEN J.
10/09/2020
Oil Change/New Brakes
When I take my vehicle to Lolo's garage, I never worry, he and his team are honest and dependable! I get the best service, price and the staff that work there are exceptional. The work this team does is outstanding! Wouldn't take my car any where else.

BC
Brittany C.
Chester, NH
Chevrolet Traverse
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Brittany said they have good prices and good service

Rich B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Rich said he is not too thrilled. He took his vehicle there over the past weekend to get it repaired. It cost him $400 and it didn't take care of the problem. When he took it back there, which he got the results today, his vehicle is still there. He's not sure. They said it would be another $400 to get fixed. He doesn't think the diagnosis was the problem or thought out. He thought it was a way to get him to pay for half of the repairs and then suck him in to get him to pay another $400 for other repairs. He's not too happy.

FC
Faustin C.
WILLIAMSBERG, MA
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Faustin said the business provided good service.

John G.
Northwood, NH
Nissan Rogue
10/07/2020 Category: Service
John said they did a good job , are good people, take care of their customers and are very polite.

PF
PEGGY F.
Hudson, NH
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/03/2020
Honesty
Excellent service. Honest about your service.

JESSICA M.
10/01/2020
They couldn’t have helped more!
I spoke with one Steve on the phone and another Steve at the garage and they were both ridiculously accommodating! They made sure I was able to get done everything I needed in the short time frame that I had available. They both went above and beyond and it’s truly appreciated. I found them bc the location was convenient at that time. But I will 100% be returning to them for my car service needs in the future!

BOB M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2020
SAnte fe
Needed work on my car and they fixed it, what more can I say, I go there because they do a good job fixing my vehicles!

John R.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
John said the business was very helpful and didn't try to up sale him anything. He says the business was straightforward on what repairs he needed and he had an overall great experience with the business.