Business Solutions

Long Hill Auto Service, Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
OS
Otto S.
05/06/2022
Very knowledgeable owner and staff!
I've known Bob Arlotta for many years. I've gotten to see just how much he truly cares for every person and vehicle that comes into his shop. He knows just...

LL
Lenny L.
05/06/2022
Long Time Satisfied Customer
No nonsense shop They give you great service Always fair

AF
Amy F.
Quick and Efficient Service
I discovered a screw in my tire the day before Easter and needed it fixed quickly. I called Bob who fit me in that afternoon and even gave me a loaner car to...

TR
Tom R.
05/03/2022
The service was an experience I dreaded at first but they made ITV so relaxing. Bob talked me through the repair explained why and how it needed to be done,...

MZ