CK
Charles K.
Pennsylvania
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Charles said he never had problems and they are fair.

ARLENE S.
02/15/2021
Great neighborhood mechanic
Lou Iezzi & Sons provides great service. The mechanics are competent and actually helpful. They don’t lose your paperwork or make you wait unnecessarily. I know my car will be returned to me with the problem fixed. I highly recommend their service.

JAMES F.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/15/2021
Fantastic, as usual
I have, once again, received exceptional service from Lou Iezzi & Son. My car is 14 years old and runs beautifully because of the great care it receives each time I take it in for servicing. Dave, in particular, is so very helpful and friendly when you visit the shop. The quality service and professionalism of the staff is what keeps me coming back.

Hyundai Accent
02/05/2021
Excellent work as always
Fantastic work as always by these guys. Honest prices, quick turnaround, it's no mystery as to why they're so high in demand.

I do wish they'd smoke a little less while working on my car (or perhaps Febreeze the car afterward or something), but a ten-minute air-out is small potatoes compared to honest mechanic work in this city.

DANIELLE L.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Chevrolet Trax
02/03/2021
Car inspection
Very efficient work. Told me what I will need to maintain on my vehicle . I also didn’t have to wait no more then 1.5. Which was great !

HM
HEATHER M.
Pontiac Vibe
02/03/2021
Honest Neighborhood Mechanics
I'll keep this brief - I am a woman and the Iezzis have been an absolute lifesaver. Very honest and fair pricing, quick and thorough work.

02/02/2021
Great job!
Excellent and efficient service.

BT
BEN T.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/28/2021
Iezzi’s
Dave and his family have taken care of me for many years. I trust Iezzi’s service and highly recommend you call for an appointment.

Ford Fiesta
01/25/2021
No complaints
Always quick and convenient.

RYAN W.
Scion xB
01/22/2021
Fast, reliable service
Work was done quickly and competently. Great work, would recommend.

BARBARA H.
01/15/2021
Highly Recommend
Friendly service, I like they mail reminder cards for state inspection & accept a Groupon for discount from the total bill

Ron H.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Ron said he's satisfied with what they did. They do great work. He's pleased with what they've done for him.

JACQUELYN W.
Nissan Rogue
01/12/2021
Timely, stress-free and trustworthy!
Lou Jr made my repair process and experience easy and stress free. The repairs were completed in less time than I expected and my car looks great! Highly recommend them for maintenance service, inspections and now for bodywork and repairs.

ANNA S.
01/07/2021
Family Owned is Always Better
I trust the people at this shop to do the job right. They are always timely and friendly. I don’t go anywhere else.

Matthew S.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Matthew said the business's staff is very friendly, outgoing and explained everything that was going on in detail. He suggested keep up the good work.