Bryn Mawr, PA
07/29/2021
Friendly helpful service!
Called so many places to find someone who could help with attaching a hitch to our car to transport a trailer for moving. LM Tire were the only ones who agreed to help, and they were extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend!

IB
Ida B.
Haverford, PA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van
07/29/2021
Professional service and easy to work with.

DIMITRIS m.
Wynnewood, PA
07/28/2021
2001 BMW 325i variety of items review
Hal was great! He arranged for a quick and efficient inspection and pricing estimation of all items in my list. Even replaced a front blinker bulb with no charge. Charged my AC to get it going with very reasonable price.

AW
AMELIA W.
Toyota Yaris iA
07/26/2021
Helpful and Low stress
Hal is wonderful!

Helpful staff, quick (effective, comprehensive) service, fair pricing and great communication.

TW
Quick & easy

DEBORAH B.
Darby, PA
Caring and truthful I
I had to write this review about Lower Merion Tire & Service this place was truthful, courteous, and reasonable. Should I comment about the friendliness of Hal, I had a little trouble ordering my Struts and Shocks from another auto parts store (another story ) Hal ensured me that as soon as I received all the parts. He would schedule me and I would be in and out. He was right, a quick schedule in and a couple of hours and I was done. I must thank Tech Stricky (Mark Strickland) nice job.

Mercedes-Benz GLE
Great service, friendly staff
Quality service done quickly by friendly staff

LG
Lydia G.
07/23/2021
Peter is honest & courteous. He is great!
Your service is very good!
I forgot to use the store coupon on
State & Emission inspection!

KELLY B.
Lansdowne, PA
07/21/2021
Customer service
They Guarantee their work. Never had to come back for the same problem. It's done right the 1st time.

MINI Countryman
07/20/2021
Always pleasant and helpful
Support your local businesses. These guys are particularly deserving of your business. Always helpful.

RP
RHONDA P.
Volkswagen Passat
07/20/2021
I like the comfortable feeling I received from the gentleman that took care of me.
I am pleased with the quick and easy service I received. I will definitely be back. Thank you so much!

SEAN C.
Iowa City, IA
Toyota Sequoia
Good Experience
Easy in, comfortable waiting room, good work.

BMW M340i xDrive
Tire replacement
Lower Merion Tire and Service handled replacing a damaged run-flat tire with great service and professionalism. It was an “emergency” repair and LM did a great job of accommodating my last minute appointment. They came in at the quoted price. Thanks, Jay!

James H.
Ford Fiesta
07/19/2021
These guys are simply the best. You can count on them for quality workmanship and reliable service.

RK
RUSSELL K.
Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
07/17/2021
Quick professional service
Jay was very helpful, polite and professional. My tire was repaired quickly and I would recommend the center for your automotive repairs. Great service.