Michael S.
Kia Sorento
11/19/2019
In &OUT
I just went In to make a appointment for a inspection but they was able to fit me in that day work out for me !

RD
Ray D.
11/18/2019
Accommodating and Professional
They went out of their way to accommodate me on short notice. They provide quality and thorough service. Their pricing is always fair. I trust them in their diagnosis and honesty.

PD

Roy R.
Washingtonville, NY
Pontiac Grand Am
11/14/2019
Honest and dependable repairs.

David G.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/13/2019
Reliable & Professional
The staff was able to accommodate me even at the very short notice. Very polite, reliable, and professional.

Marianne C.
11/09/2019
Great Job
Anthony and CJ were so helpful and patient with me and all my questions and concerns. They worked with me all they way through.

LR
Lester R.
Southfields, NY
Ford Taurus X
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Lester said everything was fine overall. The service was fast and reasonable. He has no complaints.

Jamee G.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/01/2019
Consistent excellent service
We use loyal to maintain all three of our cars. The staff are friendly, accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend them.

Tony S.
Acura MDX
10/31/2019
Great place to bring your car
I have been a Loyal customer for more than 20 years. They are a family owned business and that’s exactly how they treat their customers. They get the job done right at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them to anyone who asks. Keep up the great work!

Robert S.
Oil Change
Easy to make an appointment, Oil change was done in a timely manner.

TK
Tom K.
Staff
Great staff and they do great work !!

Cecelia S.
Tuxedo Park, NY
FIAT 500L
Excellent Customer Service
Knowledgeable and honest. Pete and the rest of the employees always friendly and accommodating providing excellent servicing of our vehicles. We've been dealing with Loyal Tire for the past 20 years with great confidence.

TH
Timothy H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said that this facility did good service, and he trusts them with his vehicle.

Regina C.
10/21/2019
Prompt and friendly service
I'm repeat customer. Good service & they put my inspection sticker on clean and straight
Thanks

EB
Edward B.
Hawthorne, NJ
Kia Soul
10/17/2019
Lucky to have found Loyal!
Unfortunately could not avoid running over a large, metal object on the highway the other day. Bent wheel, tire went flat, no spare. Called AAA, they notified Loyal, and a flat bed arrived in less than 30 minutes. The driver, very skilled and efficient, had my car ready to go in no time. Upon arrival at the Loyal lot, I was immediately greeted by a service rep, and the ball was rolling. I figured I might need a new wheel, it was noon, and just assumed I would likely be there the remainder of the day. About an hour later, tech informed me my car was ready. They had managed to straighten the wheel, checked the alignment and tire, both good, done! Paid the extremely reasonable service charges, and was on my way. What could have been a wasted, expensive day, was a really awesome experience! Well done Loyal Team, you are definitely on my " highly recommended list!

James M.
10/16/2019
They are excellent in customer service
They are efficient and very accommodating. Service reps are friendly and helpful!

Deborah R.
Honda Crosstour
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said Peter is always very nice.

RL
Ron L.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Ron said that he had a good experience at the place.

Linda S.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she has always been satisfied with the business. This was her third time going and everybody there was friendly, helpful and professional.

Regina C.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/26/2019
Prompt and friendly service
Happy with the job, But you did not put new valve stems with my new tires and you didn't put the valve caps back on the valves. ill be back for them.