AA
Antonio A.
Harriman, NY
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/18/2020
Staff, facility and service.
Loyal Tire has been our automotive service provider for more than 8 years. They offer a personal touch that not many other shops can replicate. The facility is always clean an the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Though not the cheapest option, they guarantee their work and make themselves available when they can to deliver quality repairs, service and preventive maintenance. Through the years I have brought them new clients and will continue to recommend this family owned business.

TL
Tom L.
Rock Tavern, NY
09/18/2020
new tires on my f150
Anthony, Pete, Rich, they all are phenomenal service providers. Communication level is above and beyond that which anyone can ask for from an automotive service center. Anthony recommended the Wranglers with Kevlar, 5 miles down the road I can feel the performance of the tires and how great they are. Thank you Loyal Tire and Auto, I know I can never go wrong bringing my trucks and cars to you!!!

RD
Ray D.
09/16/2020
Experienced Auto Shop repairs
Always takes care of me and solves my car problems. Friendly staff that make you feel like part of the family.

Spring Valley, NY
09/15/2020
Loyal is great
/I have always gotten quick, efficient and cost-effective service from Loyal

Joseph R.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said they took care of him. They treated him well.

Jacob L.
Brooklyn, NY
Toyota Avalon
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said they're courteous.

Chester, NY
08/29/2020
No Masks or Social Distancing
I was very surprised to arrive and see that this business was not following any Covid-19 safety protocols. None of the employees were wearing masks and very few customers. I absolutely will not return to a business that risks the health and safety of their employees and customers.

Kara B.
Dodge Durango
08/24/2020
I have always had a great experience with loyal !! Their staff is wonderful .i highly recommend them . They are thorough and get the job done whatever it is that needs to be fixed and/or serviced on the vehicles I own/lease

PS
Peter S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/21/2020
Reliable, good service. Personable in-take people.
Reliable, good service. Personable in- take personnel.

HN

Tom L.
Rock Tavern, NY
GMC Terrain
the Best
Each and every time i have service taken care of at Loyal, it is with the utmost professionalism. Anthony and Pete run a class act operation. Their communication, attention to detail, and overall concern for their customers have yet to be matched anywhere else. Loyal Tire and Auto are the best around!!!!

RD
Rich D.
Southampton, NY
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Rich said this business had honest interaction, and he appreciated it was customer-oriented. He added the staff is doing a great, great job.

Joe M.
Central Valley, NY
Kia Sorento
08/17/2020
Very friendly staff, got me in right away

Nissan Titan
08/17/2020
Incredible Customer Service!
Hello I’m lance ,to all reading this, I’m just here to thank the staff & management at loyal tire & Auto, these days loyalty runs very short when it comes to people we don’t know but after a phone call to loyal tire, my worries went out the door from “hello this is Katie how can I help you”?!!! Definitely will be recommending this Business to anyone with trust issues, because we all need a loyal tire & auto we can depend on. Job well done.

AV
Anthony V.
Washingtonville, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
08/13/2020
Anthony is number 1
Anthony has always taken great care of my vehicles and my family when they go to the shop.