Joseph M.
08/04/2021
Awesome staff and service!!!!
I have been going to Loyal for a very long time. I have brought my son to Loyal and would recommend them to anyone who will listen. The staff at Loyal are professional, courteous, and most important knowledgeable. The service I receive at Loyal outshines anything I have ever received at a dealership!! Thank you Peter and staff for always treating me with the respect and getting the job done! I am so happy to have an honest, reputable place to bring my vehicle knowing they will do whatever they can to make my experience stress free and get my vehicle running in top shape. Thank you.

RD
Ray D.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/03/2021
Always accommodating
Thank you Loyal. Staff is pleasant, friendly, and knowledgeable. I can always trust their diagnosis and, if necessary, repairs.

KN
Kenneth N.
New York, NY
Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2021
Kenneth
Very friendly atmosphere, excellent service

MT
Michael T.
Florida, NY
07/30/2021
Accessible from anywhere, friendly atmosphere all the people that work there are very professional!
Came in for an oil change for my second time, very happy with the service. Also brought my vehicle back for an inspection and some safety work to be done for the inspection.
All the people that work there, from when you first walk in and even the mechanics come out and talk to you, very comfortable and very satisfied with the work and a whole staff, I do and will continue to recommend loyal, thank you for taking care of my vehicle with PM service and safety inspections!

Highland Mills, NY
Ford Police Interceptor Utility
07/27/2021
Great help
They did what I needed them too do on my car very happy

07/25/2021
Inspection
Great place, best place for inspections, honest and straightforward with customers.

Toyota Avalon
07/24/2021
Feedback
Excellent service. Always accommodating

Joseph G.
07/24/2021
Did the work at best price. Very helpful.
I had two cars there in the same week for inspection both passed. One needed a lot of work they did it well at a good price.

Bela B.
07/20/2021
Consistently excellent service
Arrived a little early and my appointment began at arrival. All concerns were addressed very quickly and cost is very reasonable.

Joseph M.
Middletown, NY
Buick LeSabre
07/17/2021
Great 👍service
Great 👍service, reasonable prices.

XW
Xinchiuo W.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Xinchiuo said it was good.

ZL
Zisel L.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Zisel said the service was good but it took longer than expected and he feels that they are expensive.

EL
Evelyn L.
Bronx, NY
BMW 750Li
07/15/2021
Car pick up
The technician arrived quickly and was very polite.

07/15/2021
Happy customer
I’ve been going to loyal for a few years now and I’ve never left feeling like I was taken advantage of. I highly recommend loyal tire for all your car’s needs.

Tom M.
Buick Encore
07/14/2021
Service was performed ASAP
One month ago my son called Loyal to have a state inspection done, they said to bring the car right over and when he got there it was taken for inspection within 20 minutes. Within 1 hour he was on his way home. I had a slow leak in one tire, I went to Loyal and was told they can fix the leak and also Do a oil change I needed. Within 40 minutes I was my way home. They are very courteous, friendly, helpful and most importantly have my car serviced quickly and at a reasonable price. Loyal will be a place I will definitely go back too.