Ken S.
12/06/2018
Pete, the service advisor is an excellent person to work with as I have always found him not only honest but very easy to talk to.

MA
Mora A.
Jeep Cherokee
11/26/2018
The customer service
I was in a bind with car trouble and pete and team fit me in where they could! They were able to help me out and provided great service to my car in my time of need! I’m forever grateful for their help and will be a returning customer for sure because of them

Judith H.
Campbell Hall, NY
11/23/2018
Clean, quick pleasant reasonable
I would certainly recommend this business to a friend and have done so in the past.

Judy H.
11/19/2018
always Friendly & welcoming!
They also service my vehicle as needed never making ridiculous estimates. I trust them completely with my car.

Michael S.
Kia Sorento
11/19/2018
For me in &out
They been keeping me on road for the past 10 years The best service! .

Roy R.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/17/2018
Good and honest service.

GP
Gary P.
Porsche 911
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they did a good job.

Antoinette S.
11/13/2018
Everyone at Apple Auto Body was very pleasant and very professional and extremely helpful.
I was extremely happy with Apple Auto Body. They did an excellent job of repairing my car, it looked brand new when I picked it up. Not only did they make the necessary repair, but they thoroughly cleaned my car. My car was fixed in the amount of time that they said it would be done. I highly recommend Apple Auto Body for anyone who is looking for a great repair service.

ED
Esrir D.
Cliffside Park, NJ
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Esrir said they were nice and helpful.

Jesse M.
Greenwood Lake, NY
GMC Terrain
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the service was great, the staff was honest and the work was timely.

Joshua W.
Newburgh, NY
Chevrolet Trax
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said the business's service was fantastic. He said they were quick, easy, very personable and had great customer service.

YP
Yvonne P.
Kia Sorento
10/30/2018
New Tires
Just had New Tires installed on SUV. Phoned ahead to check on discounts with Good Year Rebates. My purchase will net me $160 rebate on four new tires . Wahoo! Just wanted to feel safe on the roads with Winter coming soon.

Carol S.
10/26/2018
Relaliable and honest
I have always found Loyal to be honest and fair. I appreciate the customer service provided.

V

Joan M.
Chevrolet HHR
10/21/2018
Great service as usual
Always great service have brought all my vehicles to loyal, can always count on them.

Madeline P.
Hyundai Accent
10/20/2018
Always Reliable
The car was ready when promised and the tires are great! Everyone was helpful.

Mark S.
Montgomery, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Mark said his visit went smoothly.

GA
Gianfranco A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Gianfranco said that the service at this business was really good and he would recommend them.

Ted M.
10/15/2018
Excellent Customer Setvice
Loyal Tire always assist me in my busy schedule from oil changes to serious mechanical work. I am never disappointed nor surprised with sticker shock

Roy R.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/13/2018
Honest and friendly Service.